Arranged marriage

By Lauvlytwice231

Jin was forced to marry nayeon and that made jin furious.Jin and nayeon doesn't always see eye to eye and alw... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Introducing some new characters
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
ANNOUNCEMENT
I'm back!!!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Introduction

402 10 2
By Lauvlytwice231

Kim seokjin

Jin is a young successful ceo of a company.He is famous worldwide because of his looks.He is a cold a hearted person but very caring of his family.

Im nayeon

Nayeon is a famous singer worldwide.
People adores her voice.She is a joyful girl and her nickname is "nabong".She has a brother named "jeon jungkook".

Jeon jungkook

Jungkook is still studying in college. Jungkook is one of the best and famous students in his school.Girls would fight over him because of how handsome he is and people would always think that he and nayeon are twins because of how identical they are.

Chou tzuyu

Tzuyu is the most beautiful girl in their school she is always complimented by a lot of people and she hates it.Tzuyu is shy and quiet a lot of boys wants to get close to her but she always avoids them.

Kim taehyung

Taehyung is nayeon and jungkook's cousin.He and jungkook are best friends taehyung is one of the top students in their school along with(Jungkook,tzuyu and sana).

Minatozaki sana
Sana is tzuyu's best friend.Sana goes to the same school with tzuyu.She is the hottest student in their school boy's are always fighting over her but she didn't care aside from being the hottest student she is also a top student.

That's all the characters maybe i'll some more next time
(⚠️the pictures are not mine i just got them from pinterest credits to the rightful owners⚠️)

I think this story will take a long time to update cause i have homeworks a got to do so please wait for this story to continue

Byee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.7K 43
"Being his husband does not easy as expected" - Kim Taehyung Started: September 11, 2018 Ended: June 25, 2019 Highest ranking: #1 in taekook (October...
74.7K 3.1K 20
Taehyung and Jin used to flirt with each other due to fanservice but one day things escalated.. Highest ranking : #1 in Jin #1 in Taejin #10 in BTS...
20.5K 1.3K 52
We never know what comes next in our life. Life is unpredictable they say. That was what KIM TAEHYUNG believed until the forehead kiss which later t...
45.6K 1.7K 23
Kim Taehyung ,a heartless mafia married to his enemy Jeon Jungkook who insulted him in front of many people. He thought to torture his enemy by marry...