COIN

By skywriter404

18+!!!!!!! They both kill, but for different reasons. Keilani Hale is an assassin. She's paid to kill and onl... More

0. COIN
1. s&m ๐ŸŒน
2. power ๐ŸŒน
3. do re mi ๐Ÿช™
4. heathens ๐ŸŒน
5. like that ๐ŸŒน
6. dangerous game ๐ŸŒน
7. glory & gore ๐Ÿช™
8. dont make me๐ŸŒน
9. high ๐Ÿช™
10. sue me๐ŸŒน
11. not allowed ๐Ÿช™
12. praying ๐ŸŒน
13. demon high ๐Ÿช™
14. sacrifice ๐Ÿช™
15. dead to me ๐ŸŒน
16. tag, youre it ๐ŸŒน
17. you should see me in a crown ๐ŸŒน
18. revenge ๐Ÿช™
19. look what you made me do๐ŸŒน
20. dont blame me ๐ŸŒน
21. teeth๐ŸŒน
22. wrong ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
23. bleach ๐Ÿช™
24. dress ๐ŸŒน
25. babydoll ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
26. delicate๐ŸŒน
27. choke ๐ŸŒน
28. murder party ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
29. crazy girls ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
30. call out my name๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
31. i wanna be your slave ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
32. detention ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
33. paradise๐ŸŒน
34. poison ๐Ÿช™
35. gangsta ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
36. streets๐ŸŒน
37. girl on fire๐Ÿช™
38. bad blood๐ŸŒน
39. demons๐ŸŒน
40. say you wont let go๐Ÿช™
41. mirrors๐ŸŒน
42. chains๐ŸŒน
43. all we do๐Ÿช™
44. stitches ๐ŸŒน
45. arcade ๐ŸŒน
46. low low ๐Ÿช™
47. boys will be boys๐ŸŒน
48. line without a hook๐Ÿช™
49. 7 rings๐Ÿช™
50. motive ๐ŸŒน
51. redbone ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
52. dont call me angel ๐ŸŒน
53. strawberry lipstick ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
54. kill my mind๐Ÿช™
55. changes ๐ŸŒน
56. like i can๐ŸŒน
57. dead to me ๐ŸŒน
58. dark red ๐Ÿช™
59. best years ๐ŸŒน
60. let me ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
61. atlantis ๐Ÿช™
62. swim ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
63. prisoner ๐Ÿช™
64. all the stars ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
65. woman like me ๐Ÿช™
67. the great war ๐ŸŒน
69. the scientist ๐ŸŒน
70. shirt ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
71. best years ๐ŸŒน
72. intermission; flower ๐Ÿช™

66. sweet nothing ๐ŸŒน

3.5K 161 40
By skywriter404

SWEET NOTHING
-to you i can admit, that i'm just too soft for all of it-

Talking when i'm nervous is something i need to learn how to not do. These two men that kidnapped me are completely sick of me.

"Guys, i'm kind of hungry, can i get-"

"No."

"I'm literally starving." I tut. "Like my stomach is making whale noises."

"Shut up, woman." The smaller one says through gritted teeth, these two guys are from England, they have a very strong British accent.

"Or what?" I frown, "You gonna hit me?" I put on a British accent, when they both stare at me unamused i laugh, "Shank me?"

"You have an awful lot of nerve for someone's who's tied up, love."

"Don't love me." I gag, "Where's the boss guy? He's like obsessed with me, right? You think he'll get me a McDonalds?"

He sighs.

So i keep talking, i talk and talk until they both get sick of me and drop a heavy chain over my legs, leaving the room.

I am in pain.

I lean back, trying to get out of the handcuffs but they were the ones with the combination locks.

I couldn't even budge. The heavy chain draped across my legs kept me station.

"Keilani." I hear someone.

I turn around, no one was there.

I'm going crazy.

"Keilani." Again.

My minds playing tricks on me.

"Look up."

I look up.

I could have cried when i seen a familair FBI agent hidden behind the haystack, "We're just surrounding the building, you'll be okay soon."

"I can't move." I can't even lift my neck for too long.

"I know, there's a medic on standby but you just gotta stay strong." He clears his throat, "Your mom is here, she's on the roof."

"Is Ciro okay?" I ask, "I didn't see him after the explosion-"

"He's fine, he's trying to keep calm in the hospital but it's you were worried about. Can you wiggle your toes?"

I manage to on one foot, "Only my left."

"Fuck this." He stands up tall and then starts walking to the barn stairs. He climbs down the ladder and i failed at holding my tears back. I've never been so thankful to see him.

He lifts the chain off my legs so effortlessly, gently pressing around my legs, "How's your back?"

"Sore." I try wiggling my toes again but still only my left moved. "That's bad."

"Somethings probably trapping your nerves." He takes his gun out of his holster, then his radio. "Move in." He says, and then i hear a bunch of guns and shooting and loud bangs.

The female agent throws down a pair of pliers and Kairi gets them, taking the cuffs off me. He lifts me up while i sob, "I got you." He says quietly, managing to take his blazer off and put it over me.

He walks me out of the barn with two SWAT members surrounding us and then i'm put in the back of the ambulance.

I was put to sleep straight away.

When i wake up, Ciro is asleep on the chair, wordearch book on his lap, pen resting on his ear. His head was back, mouth opened slightly and he was snoring lightly.

I turn onto my side, looking at him. He's pretty.

I just look at him.

He looks tired, and i know he's stressed because his hairs all messy.

I want to hold him.

I know that's stupid.

I reach over and press the button on the wall to alert the nurses.

All of a minute later and Athena walks in, she glances at Ciro and then walks into the room, "You okay?" She asks, holding my hand.

"Yeah." I smile, "Is Kairi still here?"

"They have someone in custody so he's at the station but i'll call him." She hugs me, "God i'm so glad you're okay. He scrubbed in on the surgery and everything, hasn't even left your side since the ambulance drived." She grabs my hand.

"Is everything with me okay? What surgery?" I gulp.

"Spine was unaligned so they had to realign it, your leg as well, you had a couple of trapped nerves but everything about you is working fine. Just... rest." She runs her thumbs across my knuckles.

I smile at her, "What time is it?"

"It's just past 5 in the morning, you have three agents stationed outside this room, the entire hospital is laced with them and... mafia men?" She kind of raises an eyebrow, "You know, Kairi only told me today that Coin is a mafia boss."

I smile, "He's a cute one."

She smiles back, "He is cute. I mean, bar from threatening everyone that touched you that he would kill them if you didn't get back to him alive, it's quite cute."

I giggle a little, "Wanna be my bridesmaid?"

"Huh?"

"Ciro and I are getting married, need a maid of honour, a bridesmaid, i have all of... like... two friends."

She nods her head, "Of course i would."

"Good." I look at him again, "I feel so guilty sometimes. He never asked for any of this."

"He doesn't care." She says ademandly, "He would do anything for you regardless of what."

"It's tiring for him." It's tiring for me, it has to be worse for him.

"He can handle it." She squeezes my hand, "You should get some rest, i can up the dose of melatonin."

"I won't sleep." I shake my head, "Thank you so much, Athena."

"No problem." She smiles weakly, walking away.

I knew it was stupid but i turn on my side, looking at Ciro.

I love his little snore.

I close my eyes.

I do sleep for a while, when i wake up, Ciro's chair is pushed closer to the bed but it's replaced by my mom.

"You feeling okay?" She strokes my hair.

"Did they find him?" I ask.

She rubs her lips together, "Wrong guy."

I feel my stomach drop. "Where's Ciro?"

"He's just talking to Roman Reign, he's helping us out."

"Is Com here?"

"He is, he's with Stefan but they're outside." She grabs my hand, "You're so strong."

I don't believe that anymore.

I smile softly, resting my cheek in her hand until the door opens.

The doctor goes over all the tests, they showered me, they put me back in bed and put me high on morphine so i don't feel the fracture in my leg.

Mom leaves to get food and in the time that she does, Ciro walks in. He smiles softly, "You look like shit."

I smile, "Please don't walk on eggshells around me."

He tuts, "I would never. God, i can't wait to smack the shit out of you. Why? I don't know." He sits down, grabbing my hand. "I have good news and bad news."

"Start with the good." I turn onto my side.

"Roman Reign hired a PI to watch you, they found out who it is."

"Bad news?"

"Roman is refusing to me anything unless you tell him where Arabella is."

I shake my head no, "Never going to do that to her. We'll hire our own PI."

"He got some good information, this could all be over-"

"Arabella doesn't need all of that. She's giving birth soon and she's not ready." I smile, "It's okay."

He sighs a little, then pinches my nose, "I cried." He smiles.

I raise an eyebrow.

"You were sleeping, you had a nightmare, you called for me." His eyes linger, "You called for me, amore. Not your mom anymore."

I know i always call for my momma when i have nightmares.

He kisses my hand, "I cried."

"Baby." I pout a little.

He smikes, "You just called me a baby after i told you i cried for you?"

I nod my head, "Only babies cry."

He shakes his head with a chuckle, "Wanna go to Italy for a while?"

I know he's looking for me to get away to see who follows. I nod my head, "Can we go Rome?"

"I'll take you around the whole country, baby." He winks, "Stay at my place there, you'll love it."

"Why?"

"Very, very expensive building."

I smile, "Then i will like it."

=
=
=
=
=
Roman 🤢

word count: 1366

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4.1K 51
"I'm not your bitch, Non succede," he says shaking his head. (not happening). "Are you sure? You aren't my bitch for tonight?" I lean down latching m...
1.2M 7.2K 9
#๐Ÿ’ โ–ช ๐†๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ. โI hate you,โž I hissed, pushing him away to create some desperately needed distance between us. He smirked and my...
730 108 20
"I never knew you loved me so less." "I love you enough to not let you die" Venezia's immediate response left Mark confused. This book is the enemie...
128K 2.3K 41
| 18+ | A grieving student-detective and her bilingual Italian heir. ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐š ๐‘๐ข๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ - She is a hard-working college student studying to be...