Lizzie & Wanda One shots

By melieme

Pretty much a y/n and Lizzie or Wanda book. Y/n will be named Emma tho, cause it's a little weird not visioni... More

Morning run -E.O
Don't anger the wife -W.M
Red carpet and compliments -E.O
Red carpet and compliments Part 2 -E.O
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" -W.M
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Part 2 -W.M
Evans being his curious self -E.O
Silent treatment -W.M
Silent treatment Part 2 -W.M
The 3 mistakes they made -E.O
A not-so-little secret -E.O
Never trust Tom with a secret -E.O
Caught in 4k -W.M
Welcome to the panic room -W.M
Who knew she could dance like this -E.O
Now everybody hates you, congrats -W.M
Now everybody hates you, congrats Part 2 -W.M
Now everybody hates you, congrats Part 3 -W.M
I don't need you -E.O
Found the bug that bit you -E.O
I just wanted to kiss you in the middle of the dance floor -E.O
It was a good lie -W.M
It was a good lie Part 2 -W.M
If you leave, you leave for good. -E.O
Happy birthday! Who is this? -E.O
She is just not that into you -W.M
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush -E.O
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush Part 2 -E.O
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush Part 3 -E.O
Do you come here often? -E.O
Do you come here often? Part 2-E.O
Sick day -E.O
They hate each other -W.M
They hate each other Part 2 -W.M
A joyful experience -E.O
Void -W.M
Happy New Year! Or whatever -W.M
Changing the name -E.O
Can you hold this? -E.O
Emma Bartley being in love with Elizabeth Olsen for a few minutes gay -E.O
Emma being in love with Elizabeth for a few minutes gay Part 2 -E.O
We've finally met you! -E.O
Not as tough as she looks -W.M
Stop calling me that -E.O
Betrayal -E.O
The hotel room mix-up -E.O
The hottest day of the year -E.O
Figure you out -E.O
Reading everyone's thoughts for a month -W.M
Quick! Act like you can't get enough of me! -W.M
The gayest photoshoot in history -E.O
The gayest photoshoot in history Part 2-E.O
I'd marry you with paper rings -W.M
100k Special
It's always been you -W.M
What do you do for cardio? -E.O
Sorry, sir, I'm just doing my job -W.M
Sorry, sir, I'm just doing my job Part 2 -W.M
Enchanted -W.M
You should get jealous more often -E.O
Crush -E.O
Crush Part 2 -E.O
No, I'm not okay -W.M
The fake date -E.O
The fake date Part 2-E.O
How it's like to date a Maximoff -W.M
Birthday surprise -E.O
Who keeps on putting mistletoes around the compound?! -W.M
That's messed up -E.O
Uber your way into my heart -E.O
When you say nothing at all -W.M
Life update -A/n
A day in the life of Lizzie -E.O

It's always been you Part 2-W.M

2.5K 110 114
By melieme

So, we are here today because I'm feeling angsty. You're welcome I guess.

I didn't want to write another part of this one initially, but the demand was too big so I couldn't say no. 

The first part did pretty well so I expect this one to do just as good or otherwise I'm suing.

Expect heavy angst.

I have no idea what direction I'm going so we will find out together, kind of. Enjoy!

I'm currently listening to a sad playlist so my mutuals on Spotify would think my depression hit again. It's also midnight and I decided to just go for it. I also have no idea how long this would be.

Narrator's POV. (Wanda's side)

Life was supposed to be good. She found a new family, somewhere she finally belonged, she could smile, despite everything she's been through that told her otherwise.

And she had a girlfriend. A beautiful and amazing girlfriend.

So why doesn't she feel like her life is good? Why does she feel like something is missing? Why does she feel incomplete? 

Something was wrong but she couldn't figure it out. 

She had what some would consider an amazing life. Yet, why doesn't it feel like it on some days? 

Wanda loves Emma, she's sure of it. That can't be what is missing. 

After yet another sleepless night, Wanda turns to the other side of the bed and looks at her sleeping girlfriend. There are a lot of mixed feelings that should not be present in her body. Not when she wants to leave Emma with her whole being. 

She sighs and gets up from the bed. A bit of distance would maybe help in clearing her head. So, with a last look at her girlfriend, she closes the door and heads to the kitchen to make breakfast. Cooking has always helped in stopping her thoughts from driving her crazy.

When everybody sat down at the table, she took her usual seat next to Emma and kissed her good morning. Emma beamed in return before diving straight into her omelet. 

Wanda's eyes caught sight of Emma's bracelet. The bracelet symbolizes Wanda's love for her. It did from the first moment she put it on, and it will for the rest of their lives. 

The fogginess in the witch's head clears a bit and for a second she is left to question herself on why does she have doubts? Why does she feel incomplete when any time she looks at that bracelet she gets reminded of the beautiful love story she was lucky enough to experience?

Her eyes slip toward Vision and she instantly understands why she is having those doubts.

For a few months now, she doesn't know what is wrong with her. Why did she change? 

And most importantly, why does her body scream for her to get closer to Vision? Why does she feel this need, this urge to get together with Vision?  

Those are the types of questions that keep her awake at night wondering what she did wrong, or what she's doing wrong. 

Vision catches her eyes and sends her a soft smile. One that helps in calming all of the thoughts that are swarming in her head like a bunch of bats in a cave. How does he have this effect on her, she doesn't know yet. 

That's how the doubts started a while ago. She was feeling down, it was one of those days. Emma tried her hardest to help and comfort Wanda but it didn't work. Usually, she had no problem in being there for Wanda and calming her down, but on this day something changed. 

Wanda felt her powers screaming for her to leave the room, to go and find Vision. Something deep inside her knew he would help her and be there for her.

So she did. She went to look for the synthezoid. At first, it was more to calm the scarlet inside of her. But then, she felt something that she didn't think she would feel with someone that wasn't her girlfriend. She felt at ease, her mind was calm, and her powers were relaxed. She feels guilty to admit it, but she felt so good in those moments.

She knows she shouldn't feel like that. They were just talking and Wanda was acting like her crush just complimented her shirt. She felt like she was in one of those bad and cringe tv shows that she and Emma watch to make fun of them. 

The redhead knows she shouldn't feel like that. She knows that she has a loving girlfriend and thinking about something possible with another person isn't alright. She feels like she cheated even though she didn't act on anything. 

But it was enough for her to think and to start doubting her relationship with Emma. 

She doesn't go to Emma's room that night. Even though Wanda knows she promised that she'll make up to her girlfriend, she is also a coward and decides to sleep in her own bed. 

She doesn't want to lie to Emma if she asks about Vision again. She doesn't think she could lie and say there's nothing going on there because that's not what's happening in her body. 

The witch loves Emma, she swears she does. There's not a bone in her body that feels otherwise. But yet, here she is, afraid to face her own girlfriend because she is confused. 

Her heart is screaming Emma, while the rest of her body screams Vision. Her powers too, her scarlet is on cloud nine any time Wanda is next to Vision. 

How could Emma compete with all of this?

Wanda knows she's being all distant with Emma and hates herself for it. But at the same time, she feels like she needs the space to try and process her feelings. 

She made a mistake though. Instead of taking space for herself and herself only, to reflect on things, she let Vision in. 

Now, she doesn't want to admit it to anyone, not even herself, but she doesn't feel bad about it. 

Why would she? When her head is finally clear of thoughts and lingering doubts. When she begins to feel calm and like herself once again. 

"Wanda, darling, can we have a serious discussion?" Vision asks her one day.

"Sure, Vis. What happened?" She responds and turns to give him all of her attention.

"Let's go somewhere private." He suggests and she is quick to approve.

She wouldn't want anyone eavesdropping and getting the wrong idea.

"I think the training room is free. Let's go there." Wanda says and when Vision gives his nod of approval they walk there.

Wanda walks first and Vision quickly follows, going through the door and doesn't bother closing it up. Everyone was busy so they won't be disturbed.

"What do you want to talk about?" Wanda finally asks after gathering enough strength.

She doesn't know why she is feeling like this. It's just Vision. The synthezoid isn't capable of judging or making her feel stupid. He is neutral in all aspects, always factual and a great adviser surprisingly. 

And yet, he was the worst cook she's ever met, and she lived with Pietro for a while, which says a lot. Her brother thought that if he does everything at his super speed, the food would get done faster. It didn't most of the time, and he just made a big mess that Wanda helped clean almost always.

"I want you to be honest with me." Vision starts, pulling Wanda out from her thoughts.

"Always." She replied easily.

"Do you feel this connection between us?" He asks and turns to face her.

"I do, Vision." She admits. "I've been trying to find the cause for it, but I could only think of the stone." She opens up. "Do you think that is what connects us both?" She asks this time.

"Yes, Wanda, darling. I believe this stone is connecting us both." Vision nods letting Wanda know he has the same theory.

Before she could stop herself, she blurts out one of her doubts. "Do you think this is a sign?" Her head tilts in confusion.

"What type of sign?" He asks in his usual soft voice.

After what feels like forever, she finally lets out every thought she's been having these past few months. All of her theories, worries, and doubts. And Vision listens. He really listens to her and tells his part of the story. 

He admits that he's been feeling the same. That something inside them it's calling for them to get closer, to find answers within each other. 

"I'm so confused right now, but the more I stay here, the more clear it gets. It's always been you." Wanda mutters softly. Her hand was on his cheek, softly running her finger back and forth.

"It's always been us, Wanda." Vision agrees. "What about Emma?" He asks another important question.

At her name, something inside Wanda drops. Emma does not deserve this. But at the same time, she can't deny her own happiness.

"I will handle it. It's not what matters right now." Wanda leans closer to him finally giving into what everything in her body screams to do.

"You are what matters, Wanda. You will always matter to me." Vision confessed and after what felt like forever for them, they kissed. 

Wanda knows what she is doing is bad and she should've talked with Emma first. She knows it and it makes her sick to her stomach that she is doing what she is currently doing. 

Kissing someone else. 

It feels both right and wrong.

She feels a war starting inside of her and she doesn't know what side to pick.

Wanda finally breaks the kiss and pulls back a bit. "I should go and talk with Emma." 

"Okay, do you need my help?" He asks after he lets his hands drop from her face.

"No, I think I should do this alone." She gives herself a pep talk and leaves the room. 

She needs to find Emma, and she needs to do it fast.

The first place she looked for her girlfriend was her bedroom. When she couldn't find it there, she started to check every room in the compound.

But she comes up empty-handed.

"Hey, Tony." Wanda sees him in the living room and decides to ask him about Emma's whereabouts. "Do you know where Emma is?" She asks concerned. 

"She left for her mission not too long ago. You missed her." He glances up from his documents.

Her mission? Wanda was not aware that Emma had been given a mission recently.

"She was assigned it at the start of the week." He explains when he could clearly see signs of confusion on her face. "Fury sent her alone so it means it's an easy one. She would be back in no time, kid." He continues before shifting his attention back onto the documents.

She left without saying goodbye. She always says goodbye. Wanda thinks while looking out of the window where the jet usually is.

Something around the size of a rock forms inside Wanda's stomach. It was very unusual for Emma to just leave like that. 

She must've been very worried and busy with the mission. Yeah, that's the reason why she didn't say anything. Wanda reassures herself.

"Can you tell me when she gets back?" She turns to ask Tony.

"Sure thing." He nods. 

With that, she goes back into her room. 

How could she get so distracted that she forgot about Emma's mission? She should've been there for her since she knows Emma usually is anxious and very nervous before any mission. 

She'll have to wait until Emma is back at the compound. And after Wanda makes sure that she has no injuries, they would talk and the redhead would be one hundred percent honest about what is going on and what she's been feeling.

After that, they will see in which direction they'll be going. 

But first is making sure Emma is safe and sound.

An hour later, Wanda is still waiting for Tony to call her downstairs and for her to see Emma again. She's nervous yet excited, for some reason.

Another hour passes and Emma should be done by now. It was a short mission so she shouldn't take that long. That woman is very capable of handling herself out in the field. This mission should be very easy for her.

Half an hour later, an alarm goes off.

It made Wanda jump from her bed and run downstairs to find out what was going on. 

"What's happening?" She asks as soon as she stepped foot into the room.

The room was filled with not only Avengers but SHIELD agents too.

"Emma's comms are off." Tony explained without lifting his head from the laptop that sat on his lap.

"What?" She didn't even want to think about something happening to Emma. To her Emma.

"She's not answering." An agent said, her face buried deep into her device.

"Her tracker stopped working." Another lady suddenly stated, getting the attention of everyone in the room.

"What do you mean it stopped working?!" Tony turned around so quickly, snapping at the agent without wanting to.

"It just stopped. She's not appearing on our screen anymore." The lady tries to keep her voice steady. 

"What's her last location?" Thor asks and starts spinning his hammer.

"You don't plan on going there, do you?" Fury looks at him dead in the eyes.

"She could be hurt!" Thor turns around and stares Fury down. "She needs help and I'm not going to stand here until you decide to do something!" He snaps at the director not caring one bit that he is risking his position on the team.

Nobody's ever seen Thor like this. He never really yells or glares at someone. But they all understood why he was acting like he was. Emma was his best friend, those two were always joined at the hip when Thor was visiting Midgard.

"You don't know that." Fury tried to calm down. "The equipment could've just malfunctioned. She's probably fine." 

"Then how do you explain the jet that's not moving at all?" Tony raised a challenging eyebrow at him. "I asked FRIDAY and she said no one has entered the jet since Emma left it."

"What's her last location?" Wanda asked this time. She was tired of them going back and forth. 

She needed to go and make sure Emma was alright. And she needs to do it now.

"You're overreacting. All of you." Fury dismissed her quickly. 

"Do you know something that we don't?" Wanda took a step in his direction.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked offended.

"Did you send her on this mission knowing she would get injured?" Wanda finally asked the question that has been lingering in the head of a few members of the team.

"How could you possibly be thinking of such absurdity?" Fury snapped too.

"I know that you never liked Emma for some reason. You always treated her like some incapable kid who got lucky enough to have powers. We all saw it!" Wanda snarled at him. She had enough of his behavior. "So it wouldn't surprise me if this is your doing." She continued to accuse him.

"I assure you, Wanda, I have nothing to do with this. It's not my fault that she is not g-." He cut himself off when he saw all of the Avengers glaring at him.

"No, come on. Finish that sentence." Nat challenged him.

"We don't have to do this right now." He turns around dismissing the topic.

"Not your fault that she's not good enough?!" Wanda's eyes were red now, she was properly pissed. "Is that what you wanted to say?" She taunted him. "Turn around you coward." 

"What more do you want Wanda?" He asks while letting out a sigh, already tired of this conversation.

"What's your problem? Emma has done nothing but work her ass off for this team. She saved more lives than anyone could count. She's an asset to this team whether you like it or not. And now there's the possibility of her being in danger. So I suggest you tell us where her last location is or so help me God, you won't like what you'll see." Wanda threatens Fury. Her hands glowing red. 

She didn't need to turn around to know that some of her teammates were standing behind her, silently supporting her.

"Listen here, if something happened to her I will haunt you for the rest of your life. You have no idea what I'm capable of." Wanda kept her eyes on Fury, ready to blast him with her powers if he said the wrong thing.

When one agent finally muttered the place, she blew one of the side walls and started flying in that direction. She was followed soon enough by Thor flying with the help of his hammer, Tony who jumped out of the building whie his suit formed around himself, Sam with his Falcon suit, and lastly, Vision.

Tony flew himself in front of them so he could guide them to the exact coordinates of Emma's last known location. He was also getting updates every minute about the jet's situation. If someone opened it or even tried to touch it, he would know. 

It didn't take long for them to arrive at the location of the jet. 

"FRIDAY, open the door, please." Tony asked while they were still in the air. 

They were all hoping Emma was inside and the AI somehow didn't detect her. 

But when the jet's door opened, there was nothing inside. 

Thor quickly ran inside and started looking around. 

"Nothing, just her belongings." He said when he climbed down, out of the jet.

"The building is in that direction. Let's hurry." Tony quickly put his metal mask back on his head and started flying in that direction.

The rest were right behind him. 

"There's no movement inside." The billionaire said. 

"We've arrived too late." Sam muttered.

"No." Wanda shook her head and flew to the entrance of the building.

She took the doors and quickly tore them down with her powers. 

"Let's split." Tony suggested from behind her. "If you see anything, you tell the others. Here, take these." He handed them some earpieces for them to be able to communicate with each other.

Wanda quickly started searching every room in this building. She was desperate to find Emma.

Something inside her made her feel worse any time she came up empty-handed. The knot inside her grew to the side of a meteorite. The fear of losing Emma was clawing at her heart making her every move frantic. 

She couldn't lose Emma. She couldn't.

"Guys, I think you should come here." Sam quietly muttered, concern latching in his voice.

"Where are you?" Thor asked.

"Ground floor, the farthest room on the left." He gave them the instructions. 

When Wanda got there, there was already a hole in the wall, so she used it to enter the room. 

"What is it?" Vision asked.

Right now, Wanda hated how much comfort his voice offered her. She should not be allowed comfort while Emma was nowhere to be found. If she was still alive.

No. No. She doesn't want to think about that. Emma is alive. She has to be.

"That is one of Emma's knives." Sam pointed at something on the ground. "It's the one she got from Nat. I know that she never leaves without it." 

"And it has blood on it." Thor added.

"FRIDAY, do a quick analysis of the blood." Tony said while picking up the knife and holding it in his hands. 

"It's Emma's blood. Type AB+." The robotic voice said in the now quiet room.

"No." Wanda shook her head. "It has to be wrong." She denied it.

"I'm sorry, Wanda." Tony gave her an apologetic smile. 

"There's something else in there." Sam interrupted them. "Something black. A hair tie or something." He quickly added.

At the word hair tie, Wanda crouches down and swats the dirt to the side revealing a bracelet.

But not any ordinary bracelet. It was Emma's bracelet. The bracelet that meant so much for them both. The bracelet that symbolized their love for one another. The bracelet that was never meant to leave Emma's wrist was now in Wanda's hands. 

She felt her whole world crumbling down. 

This could not be possible.

"Is that?" Sam tried to ask but quickly stopped when he saw the distress Wanda was in.

"Their bracelet, yeah." Tony quietly confirmed. 

Wanda let herself fall fully onto her knees when she felt something inside her die at the thought of Emma no longer being there. She finally let her tears fall down. The hold she had on the bracelet tightened with every passing second.

She knows she has no right to feel the way she is feeling when she cheated on Emma not long ago. When she doubted her feelings for Emma. She knows that, but can't fight the tears that shower her cheeks.

"We will find her." Tony tried to comfort her. 

Vision took another approach. He sat down near her and hugged her, allowing Wanda to completely break down in his embrace.

"I will take a look around." Thor muttered and was gone in the next second. 

But he hasn't found anything. None of them did. 

The rest of the team took the news very bad. Not a single eye was dry when they were explaining what they found in that building. 

"We have two options. Emma was kidnapped and she is either being tortured as we speak, or they already killed her." Fury called a meeting as soon as they got back. "We sent search dogs in the area of the building to see if they can find anything useful for us. In the meantime, we will take down every Hydra building in hopes of finding Emma." He explains further.

But all of their efforts were in vain. It was as if Emma disappeared from the face of the Earth.

Wanda destroyed and killed everything that was in her way. She would ask the Hydra agents that she met, the same question. Where is Emma? But they were lying to her saying they don't know, or refused to answer or said the famous words 'Hail Hydra'. So she killed them without hesitation. 

When she would get back to the base, she would let Vision comfort her. They've gotten even closer in the last month and she knows everybody noticed it too and she hates herself for it. But at the same time, she can't deny herself the warm feelings Vision spreads inside of her any time he is close. 

"Do you think she is still alive?" Wanda asks Vision one night when they are both laying in bed, face to face.

"I would like to say yes but it feels very unlikely." He responds and moves to cup Wanda's face. His thumb moved back and forth on her cheek.

"I don't want to accept that there's a chance of her being dead." Wanda admits before moving to lay her head on Vision's chest.

"I know, and that is alright. You're allowed to take as much time as you need." He reassured her once again.

"I miss her." She mutters, the jab in her heart becoming painful once again.

"I know." Vision said. "Everyone misses her." 

"Thank you, for being here for me in this hard time." Wanda nuzzles her head in his neck, tightening her hold.

"You don't have to thank me. As I said, I will always be there for you, Wanda." Vision hugs her back just as tight. "It was always meant to be us." He says softly.

"It's always been you, Vision." Wanda agrees with him.

One day, Wanda decided to go on a walk alone, in the area surrounding the compound. She finds the trunk where she confessed her feelings for Emma. This spot quickly became their place. They often came here to be alone and enjoy the nature surrounding them.

Being alone in their spot, Wanda let some tears travel down her cheeks.

She looks at the sky and takes out the bracelet that hasn't left her pocket. She holds it tightly in her hand.

"I don't know if you are alive, dear. If you are not with us anymore, I hope you're there, looking at me and giving me the strength to continue this. But if you are alive, I'll try my best to find you, even if it's the last thing I do." She mutters softly, letting her words be carried by the wind that blows around her. 

Unknown to her, Emma looks at the sky as well. She thinks about Wanda and how she will never see her again. She would be fine with that. She has to be.

Wanda chose him in the end, she chose her happiness. Emma can't really blame her for that no matter how much it's hurting her. But knowing that Wanda is happy, makes her hurt less. Just a tad bit. 

Wanda is fine, so Emma would be too.

They don't meet ever again. At least, not in this universe.

That's the end of this one. I've decided to go with my main idea and make them not meet ever again. Before you go and comment anything, I would make a what if part where I would write one or two scenarios with them meeting or Emma moving on, or whatever I decide on at that moment. But the main story is done. 

I hope this is as angsty as I hoped to be. I really went in blindly. I only had written down on my Notes App the last part. I hope you liked it.

Ideas and suggestions for the what if chapter are more than welcome so hit me with them, I would really appreciate it.

Stay safe and take care of yourselves. I will see you in the next one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 580 13
(Original series from my tumblr @abimess) Summary: You and Wanda have known each other since you were little. And a love story that could've been as...
222K 4.7K 30
one shots stories of Scar and Nat. requests are open Happy reading dudes Will be updated of a Monday if I have one to do
8.1K 408 43
This will be a Lizzie-Y/N story. I will be using she/ her pronouns but feel free to change them to accommodate your preferences:) Both Lizzie and y...
85.6K 1.8K 31
hey dudes, this is just a book of oneshots of scarlizzie or wandanat . this is gonna be my very first wattpad book so it most likely wont be that goo...