Seraphim Princess

DeltaLamdat द्वारा

After dying in her previous life Melissa Wargrave is chosen by Solomon as a "King Candidate" and reincarnated... अधिक

Bio
Chapter One - Daughter of Gabriel
Chapter Two - King Candidate
Chapter Three - Laziness Interrupted
Chapter Four - Confrontation of Geniuses
Chapter Five - Parent in the Shadows
Chapter Six - Sparring Show
Chapter Seven - One Eyed King
Chapter Eight - Cliche Thugs?
Chapter Nine - Sis Cross Kiss
Chapter Ten - It's Always The Church
Chapter 11 - Church Battle
Chapter 12 - Reginleif Stands!
Chapter 13 - Sleeping Avalon
Chapter 14 - Cadre Princess
Chapter 15 - Mysterious Plan
Chapter 16 - Kamilaphobia
Chapter 17 - Kidnapping Angel
Chapter 18 - Invasion of the Cadre Princess
Chapter 19 - Unfinished Battle
Chapter 20 - Waking Avalon
Chapter 21 - Two Months Later
Chapter 22 - Engagement and Misfortune
Chapter 23 - Mission Start
Chapter 24 - Confrontation with Strays
Chapter 25 - Insurmountable Odds
Chapter 26 - Dark Souls PvP?
Chapter 27 - Unfortunate Anticlimax?
Chapter 28 - Resolution of Strays
Chapter 29 - Unneeded Apology
Chapter 30 - Drive of Misfortune
Chapter 31 - Calm Before Storm
Chapter 32 - Devolos Academy
Chapter 33 - Envy Tinge
Chapter 34 - Cherry Blossom Teacher
Chapter 35 - Castle Game
Chapter 36 - Alliances and Boldness
Chapter 37 - Extras Begone!
Chapter 38 - Prepared Pressure
Chapter 39 - Za Warudo
Chapter 40 - Serpent's Fear
Chapter 41 - Successor Flame
Chapter 42 - Logic vs Instinct
Chapter 43 - Battle Aftermath
Chapter 44 - Pouting Times
Chapter 45 - Delusional Romance?
Chapter 46 - Stalkerish Misunderstanding
Chapter 47 - Vampire Hunt
Chapter 48 - Angelic Intervention
Chapter 49 - Forbidden Lust
Chapter 50 - Next Path
Chapter 52 - Succubus or Na?
Chapter 53 - Evil Spirit Madness
Chapter 54 - Praise Tosca
Chapter 55 - Vampire Talks
Chapter 56 - Chuunibyou Saint?
Chapter 57 - Test of Aunt
Chapter 58 - Motivated Now
Chapter 59 - Strategic Retreat
Chapter 60 - Stalling All Father
Chapter 61 - A New Weapon
Chapter 62 - Conflict of Pride
Chapter 63 - Escalation of Conflict
Chapter 64 - New Training
Chapter 65 - Hunting Angel
Chapter 66 - Defeat of Angel

Chapter 51 - Devil Contract

459 21 1
DeltaLamdat द्वारा

Tosca once again found herself standing in front of the gate to Hakobune Middle School however this time rather than foolishly attempt to climb the gate she simply waited and she was rewarded with a wild Kaori Murayama appearing.

"Kaori!" Tosca greeted the girl with a wave of her. She was still a bit nervous about helping someone stalk a couple since in one of the books she read that she got from Cebrail's room the story was about a girl that was so obsessed with a boy that she kidnapped and killed multiple love rivals in her school one at a time, week by week!

If Kaori went down such a dark path with Tosca's very own help, what could the poor rookie Angel girl do?

"Oh hey Tosca... why do you always meet me here of all places?" Kaori asked, she seemed... a bit more muted than before. As though her colors were duller and more faded. Her normally high held chin was even lowered as her head was tilted slightly lower making her look a bit smaller than usual.

"The prayer phone usually sends me here... ummm... A-Are you doing alright?" Tosca tentatively asked after she answered the girl's question.

"Ah yeah... sorry I tend to get like this every Sunday morning, I'll be alright after I pray." Kaori reassured Tosca and clutched the small bouquet of flowers in her hand a bit more tightly. She walked past Tosca without another word prompting the little girl to follow like a baby duckling.

Just as she had yesterday, Kaori stopped in front of a small picture frame nearby with the picture of a young girl on it. And just as she had yesterday she set the flowers down, the other ones were gone, likely swept up or stolen or simply thrown away like trash and yet Kaori didn't pay that fact any mind.

Unlike the day before she didn't get back up immediately and instead kept kneeling there with her hands clenched tightly together. "Oh heavenly lord, almighty God above. Please let Nene be resting in Heaven where she belongs. She's a good girl, a very, very good girl...Amen"

Kaori ended her prayer there and stood with a far lighter expression than the grave one she had before the prayer. Her colors seemed to be back a bit as well.

"Do you come here every day?" Tosca asked, looking at the picture of the young girl and the flowers on the ground.

"Yes, of course I do... Nene is my most precious friend..."

"..." Tosca looked at Kaori with a somewhat pitying expression.

"You know, you're a lot like her... Nene I mean..." The brown haired girl stared at the photo, reminiscing and longing to back to whatever memory had lodged itself in the forefront of her thoughts. "You... you haven't had a very good life so far have you?"

Tosca flinched, proving Kaori's words to be correct. Of course they were. From the moment of her creation she was nothing but a failed copy of the legendary king Arthur. She had never had any say in her own actions or life nor had she ever truly had the opportunity to live until she met Cebrail. Indeed it wasn't until she met Cebrail that she began seeing the world in colors besides grey, going to new places enjoying more food, living as though she truly had the right to do so all along, as though she wasn't just a failure among failures.

It was a liberating feeling which she could never thank Cebrail enough for, nor do anything that could possibly repay her.

"Nene was like that too. She was so unlucky I struggled not to laugh in the past. All the time she would somehow end up in pretty unlucky situations. Like a bucket of water falling on top of her head while walking to school or tripping on thin air." Kaori gave a small smile. "Though in truth rather than unlucky I think she was just naive and lacking in spatial awareness, hehehe..."

"Believe it or not, I used to be a pretty spoiled brat back before me and her became friends, even now I sometimes fall into the habit of using my family name to intimidate people... but she broke me out of the habit after I saw how bad some people truly have it in the world... I once thought 'isn't it-"

"Isn't it so unfair that some people can be born with everything and some people can be born with nothing at all?" Interrupting Kaori's sentence, a young boy's voice finished her words for her perfectly drawing the attention of the two girls.

"H-How-?"

"How did I know? Because I too have the same sort of thoughts..." The boy said solemnly. "I know what it's like to have nothing, to have to work twice as hard- no five times as hard just to progress to the place some people started at."

The boy was a kid a bit older looking than Tosca so perhaps the same age as Kaori with a school uniform on, the same school uniform that Cebrail wore to school. With his nicely combed deep blue hair along with his pretty purplish blue eyes and the large ahoge moving on his head the boy looked rather innocent.

"'Heaven does not create one man above or below another man.' I believe that is how the quote goes. But is that really true? How could that possibly be true? How could we have so many people starving in so many countries and cities and states? Is it really all just because of education?" The boy steps closer to Kaori and Tosca steps in front of her bravely. Because of the uniform she knew that this boy was a Devil and while she had no personal prejudice against them something in her gut was telling her that he was a threat.

"I think it's ridiculous to simply blame everything on something like education. One man can be born blind while another can be born with god killing mystic eyes. One man can be born with a deadly illness that shortens their lifespan and another can be entirely healthy living for over 100 years. From our very birth we are not all cut from the same cloth. Equality does not exist in any sense, even in the supposedly freest country of the world, America." He stepped a bit closer to them forcing the two to step back a bit. Though his smile was happy and innocent there was a certain darkness that lurked in it that was clear to anyone that looked closely enough.

"So many people talk about the inequality of the world yet they never do anything about it besides complain on twitter from their 4 bedroom house that their rich fathers bought for them. However... I personally plan to do something. And so if you ever feel as though inequality is about to strike you, or that you simply need an equal unbiased judge. You can make a contract with me." The boy hands Kaori a flier which she gingerly takes.

It was a summoning contract seal which Devils handed out to Humans for them to use.

"My name is Mehi Satanchia, heir to the all but forgotten and destroyed Satanchia Clan. You can use this to summon me and ask for a wish at any time, though of course since I'm a Devil... I'll need something in return... it's only fair right?" Mehi said before backing away. His smile had become far more cheerful and easygoing compared to before.

Kaori stared at the flier with wide eyes analyzing the symbol closely.

"You should also remember that Angels are the least likely to understand the struggles of our unequal world, since they have always been on top. Both literally and figuratively." A magic circle appeared under him and quickly he vanished.

One might ask why he was even there in the first place, and the answer was simple. He was in the middle of fulfilling a contract and expected the girl that had summoned him before to be there. The contracts are absolute not only the Devil contract, by Solomon's contract as well so he wasn't in a particular rush and in fact he had even found a human that was close to the girl that seemed to be having doubts about the order of the world.

He needed as many people as possible if he was going to raid the auction in a few months given how many Devils and unsavory people would be there. The auction was going to be a huge point of conflict, he felt it in his bones.

Rizevim being one of Solomon's chosen meant that he wouldn't be nearly as much of a stupidly annoying loser as he was in canon. With all of his resources and even the legendary True Longinus on his side, Mehi didn't believe that the guy was capable of being stopped in a full frontal confrontation. Still this was the only option, and it was the quickest way to get rid of all the disgusting Devils that were using and throwing away their pieces like trash and all the humans which were buying supernatural beings to keep as pets and... of course other things.

This was justice. Mehi was justice. Righteous retribution would come. Because this was his ideology as a KING.

"Kaori..."

"I know... I'm not stupid enough to make a deal with some kind of Demon. I've read the stories..." Though she said this she was still looking at the paper with furrowed eyebrows. It wasn't as though she was considering the boys offer, it was just that one thought was lingering in her head that she couldn't quite shake out.

She had seen this symbol before... and she was certain she had seen it with Nene a day or two before she died.

"Plus I have you! God heard my prayers and sent me an Angel so why would I turn to a Devil! Especially since you're helping me for free!" Kaori exclaimed, crumpling up the paper and shoving it into her pocket.

"Y-Yeah!"

"Now let's go grab or gear and catch that B*TCH Yuri in action!" Kaori fist pumped the air in excitement, she was all fired up and ready to go!

Tosca on the other hand just laughed awkwardly. She had nearly forgotten that today's activity was stalking a couple going on a date.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

10.3K 207 11
Wandering aimlessly, a young boy with indigo hair walked the ruined world during the Great War for a purpose. Having been experimented on by Rizevim...
292K 4K 44
A few months since the fight within the Dimensional Gap, Issei and Rias Grenmory find out that someone has been slaughtering Stray Devils, Fallen Ang...
224K 2.9K 15
High School DxD: Lunar Eclipse~Piece of Scarlet Glass Moon Y/N Gremory, the younger sibling of Rias Gremory and Sirzechs Lucifer. You didn't have an...
4.2K 58 9
Y/N L/N, one of the most popular female students at Kouh, finds her girlfriend cheating on her. Unable to withstand the harsh words afterward, she ru...