Rock Sugar And Pear Stew | L...

By kathujaan

Jeon Jungkook and Lisa Manoban were deskmates throughout the whole six years of primary school. After being p... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 Part 1
Chapter 77 Part 2
Chapter 78
Chapter 81
Chapter 80
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 88
Chapter 87
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 79

1.2K 34 14
By kathujaan

As the saying goes, "Death before dishonour" Chan honestly felt like smashing the keyboard under his fingers into Jungkook's face but considering their difference in physiques, he silently killed that thought.

"Thump, thump, thump, thump" Someone knocked on the door.

Jungkook raised his voice, "Come in".

The door opened a crack. Eunwoo stuck his head in and saw Jungkook. Thus, he walked into the room and said, "Bro, you're back, I want to see how you're doing".

Jungkook's eyes creased into crescents. He was about to speak when Eunwoo suddenly asked Eunwoo, "Do you have a girlfriend?"

Eunwoo was stunned by the question. "Ah? No. Why are you asking such a touchy question...."

"A trash like you with no girlfriend isn't fit to talk to our Ice God".

"What the fuck...." Eunwoo could not help cursing. Then, he looked at the smile on Jungkook's face and suddenly thought of a question. He asked, "Bro Kook, don't tell me that you only confirmed your relationship with sis-in-law today?"

Jungkook kept his smile. Feeling somewhat awkward, he pretended that he heard nothing, raised his head and took another swig of beer.

Eunwoo was tickled, "Seriously, so the past while, you've been fretting over an unconfirmed relationship? Do you even feel guilty for making me call her 'sis-in-law' for so long?"

Chan laughed while holding on to his belly. "Oh my! So you just got attached today after all? Jungkook, you're way too good at acting. Act again and I'll post your nude photos online!"

Jungkook pointed to the door and looked at Eunwoo silently.

"You heartless rat, tossing me away now that you're done using me". Eunwoo did not dare to truly rile Jungkook up beyond this casual criticism. After all, it was possible that sis-in-law could introduce a friend to him. With this thought, he slinked away obediently.

Though Jungkook did not manage to sleep much that night, he was not exhausted when he woke the next morning. Full of energy, he went to find Lisa for morning exercise.

When the two of them met, Jungkook wanted to hold Lisa's hand. However, she dodged away.

Jungkook's heart tightened. He asked, "Having second thoughts?"

"Jeon Jungkook". Lisa glanced left and right. "You have too many fans now. They're everywhere. Let's keep a low profile and not let people see in public, all right?"

After he sighed in relief, Jungkook agreed reluctantly despite feeling a little depressed,

He was extremely sullen that he could only see but not touch his girlfriend. As they walked on the road, he kept looking at her. Whenever Lisa unintentionally met his eyes, she felt that his blatant stare seemed as if he was wanted to swallow her up.

____

Lisa's first lesson in the morning was advanced mathematics. She attended the lesson with Park Chaeyoung at the Yifu building. After the class was over, she ran into Park Jimin who had class on the same level. Jimin pulled the two of them to place where no one was and asked, "Boss, I heard that you and Jeon----" Here, he suddenly raised one hand to his mouth and whispered softly, "You and Jeon Jungkook got together?"

Lisa scratched her neck with the tip of a finger, shied her face away with a smile and nodded.

Jimin looked at his boss's discomposed and gleaming eyes and how her cheeks were tinted a faint red from embarrassment. He suddenly felt very unaccustomed.

"Oh, my, god!" Jimin widened his eyes in exaggeration. "Boss, what happened to you? Acting so demure! No, this can't be real! Return that awe-inspiring boss to me! Ah! How did things turn out this way? Is this really the downfall of our Great Qing Dynasty? This old Minister is incompetent; I have failed the former emperor...." As he spoke, he pretended to dab his eyes with his sleeves.

Lisa, "...."

Drama King Mochi!

She waved her hand and commanded Chaeyoung, "What a ruckus. Drag him out for execution".

"Order received!" Chaeyoung nodded. She seized Jimin's arm with a giggle, "My King, permission to rape before killing!"

Jimin, "...."

Lisa answered, "Whatever floats your boat, Consort Chipmunk"

Jimin's face instantly burned crimson. He was pulled away by Chaeyoung in a state of dazed confusion and looked slightly better only after a good distance away. He griped, "Don't mess around like the next time".

Chaeyoung explained, "My King needs to head to training and doesn't have time to play with us".

"I wasn't referring to that!" He was referring to that something before something. It was way too terrifying how a girl could say such lewd things with practiced ease!

Chaeyoung released him. "You're so long-winded".

Walking beside her, Jimin was in a dilemma if he should clarify further. However, when he recalled how Chaeyoung was usually like, he put his hand on his forehead and gave up.

____

After training that night, Lisa went to study with Jungkook. Having hung out with Jungkook for so long, she was beginning to emit the respectable aura of an outstanding youth herself. In the past, she would have never imagined that she could one day become someone who juggled both school and work simultaneously. It was way too scary how she was managing to develop mentally, physically and also character-wise.

This was the result of Jungkook's influence. Lisa was a little curious if she influenced him as well. Thus, she asked, "Jungkook, do you think you've changed after hanging out with me for so long?"

"I used to be a decent person" Jungkook stopped here. He was suddenly a little mournful. Only a short time had passed and he had been led astray to such an extent....

It was not just him either. There was not a single person close to Lisa who was normal.

Just how toxic was she?

Lisa narrowed her eyes at Jungkook, her eyes glittering dangerously. "Jungkook, the fact that I'm able to become an outstanding youth means that I originally had the genes to become outstanding. If you think that you've become indecent, it only proves that you're not decent fellow in the first place".

Looking at how she brimmed with pride, Jungkook did not get angry either. Instead, he had the strong urge to pull her into his arms and rub her head.

The two of them walked into the school building. Lisa peeked into Classroom 101. Feeling that it was suitable as it was not very crowded, she was about to enter when Jungkook suddenly pulled her back.

Into the stairwell next to the classroom.

Then, before she could react, he hugged her to his heart's content.

The stairwell was quite dark and Lisa was stunned. Her heart pounded furiously in nervous excitement. She tried pushing him away. "Hey...."

Jungkook hugged her tightly with no intention of letting her go. He sighed next to her ear. "It's been an entire day". His voice was somewhat aggrieved.

It had been an entire day of not being able to touch her. In his mind, he hugged and kissed her with doting indulgence. However, the reality was that he failed to even touch one of her fingers. It was a huge disparity.

Lisa stilled. She leaned into his arms and hugged him back.

Jungkook smelled really good. The scent on his body was clean and fresh like sunshine. His hug was spacious while his arms were long. Lisa felt extremely comfortable in his embrace.

After getting her into his arms, Jungkook was discontent again. He brushed his lips against her ear and tried moving downwards.

Lisa shoved him away and ran out of the stairwell.

Their study session passed decorously. After the study session, they continued behaving with utmost decorum as they rode their bicycles back. Jungkook did not steer his bicycle too far away from Lisa and followed her all the way back to her dormitory building. When she stopped, he planed one foot on the ground and looked at her.

After parking her bicycle, Lisa suddenly yelled his name, "Hey Jungkook".

"Mm?"

"I almost forgot". Lisa walked over, fished out a box from her bag and passed it over to him. "Here, your make-up gift".

"What is it?" After taking the box, Jungkook lowered his head and wanted to open it.

"Open it only after you get back".

He lifted his eyes and looked at her. Carrying her bag, she had already turned and ran off with her feet slapping noisily against the ground.

Jungkook looked at her leaving figure and grinned, his eyes brimming with soft warmth.

....

Back in his dorm, Jungkook opened the box and saw the gold medal that Lisa had won at the National University Speed Skating Championship.

His heart felt as if it was drenched in thick honey and about to dissolve into sweetness.

He sat there and stared at the gold medal for a good moment while grinning to himself. Watching him from the side, Chan felt that this was a freakishly terrifying image. Thus, he took a photo and sent it to the rest of their roommates. "Look, look, this is the result of getting attached".

The roommates all nodded furiously. "He deserves it!"

"A relationship turns a person unrecognizable like a ghost while singlehood turns back into humans!"

"Absolutely right!"

Your mom's egg, we actually really want to be ghosts as well! QAQ

After Jungkook finished admiring the gold medal, he updated his Weibo blissfully.

First relationship, please be kind.

....

Ten minutes later, Eunwoo's call came in, "Bro Kook, you forgot to switch account!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 1.8K 48
Lisa and Jungkook are both enemies. They have spent their whole life hating each other, ever since they were in elementary. One day Jungkook makes a...
33.3K 1.7K 110
Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook shared a desk for six years of primary school. Taehyung had tormented Jungkook for every second of this time, but Jung...
586K 19.1K 197
Abused and disowned by her family after she was found heavily pregnant, Lisa was forced to leave her hometown with nothing to her name. She returns f...
1.4M 61.8K 118
When the most problematic class of Seoul National University High School meets the coldest teacher, Jeon Jungkook. How will a freshly graduate teache...