[A Promise]>R. Tempest x Read...

By Reki-Zeppeli

[This story has a rewritten version out now "my only home". You won't have to suffer any longer with this ter... More

Hello.
Chapter 1×
Chapter 2×
Chapter 3×
Chapter 4×
Chapter 5×
Chapter 6×
Chapter 7×
Chapter 8×
Chapter 9×
Chapter 10×
Chapter 11×
Chapter 12×
Chapter 13×
Chapter 14×
Chapter 15×
Chapter 16×
Chapter 17×
Chapter 18×
Chapter 19×
Chapter 20×
Chapter 21×
Chapter 22×
Chapter 23×
Side Piece
Chapter 24×
Chapter 25×
Chapter 26×
Chapter 27×
Chapter 28×
Chapter 29×
Chapter 30×
Chapter 31×
Chapter 32×
Chapter 33×
Chapter 34×
Chapter 35×
Chapter 36×
Chapter 37×
Chapter 38×
Chapter 39×
Chapter 40×
Chapter 41×
Chapter 42×
Chapter 43×
Chaiter 44×
Chapter 45×
Chapter 46×
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49×
Chapter 50×
Chapter 51×
Chapter 52×
Chapter 53×
Chapter 55×
Chapter 56×
Chapter 57×
Chapter 58×
*Insert Intriguing Title*
Chapter 59× Ending It Here
Thank You Guys So Much!!

Chapter 54×

1.3K 57 3
By Reki-Zeppeli

Not edited.

"Alright then. I think I'll rest here for a bit. Seems like that slime shooting thing won't end until you reach your numbers." You sat on a nearby stomp.

"Yeah." Rimuru answered. "I'll be back. Wait for me here, okay?" You nodded in acknowledgment and watched as your husband disappeared slowly from your sight.

"Arghh." You suddenly yawned. "Why am I suddenly sleepy?" You wondered out loud. Another yawn left your lips. "No. I can't go to sleep yet. Rim-Rimuru is still-ugh.. I can't stay up much.. Long...er." Your eyes failed to stay open as they slowly began closing. "Rimuru."

🔸🔹▪️

"Is she okay?" Zeldin rushed to Benimaru's side as watched him placed the sleeping woman on the seat next to Rimuru's.

"I don't know what's happening at the moment." The red head truthfully answered. "I'm not sure if this is the affect of becoming a demon lord." Zeldin stared at your sleeping body.

He didn't know what happened out there when you and Rimuru went off to do your killings, but he was sure scared when Ranga came running back with your limped body on his back and Rimuru's slime body into his mouth. What the heck happened to you and Rimuru? Although he was nervous, he was sure you weren't dead.

Report. Individual Rimuru Tempest's Harvest is now complete. Monster in this genealogy will now begin to receive their gifts.

"A gift, huh?" Zeldin questioned.

"Now that I think about it, something like that was-" Zeldin grew concern as Benimaru stopped talking all of a sudden. His body started to tip over but he was able to catch himself.

"You okay, Benimaru?"

"I suddenly feel.. Drowsy." He dragged out his words. He looked around himself to see everyone, specifically those that fall under Rimuru, were sound asleep. "Must be asleep."

"Asleep? At a time like-" now it was Zeldin turn to suddenly feel the drowsiness Benimaru felt. "What the-" And just like that, his sight turned black as he fell asleep.

Y/N Tempest as demon lord once again, successful.

Upgrading everyone's power, successful.

New powers, updated:
Control any monster at hand.
Control any demon at hand.
Control any humans at hand.
Talk to animals.

Would you like to add more?

Yes? No?

Yes? No?

New powers, updated.
Freeze time.
Immune to fire.
Immune to poison.

That's all for now.

Are you ready to wake up?

Yes? No?

Yes? No?

Fail. Please try again.

Are you ready to wake up?

Yes? No?

Yes? No.

Alright.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 4.1K 49
Have you ever wondered what things would be like if Rimuru actually stuck to what he had said when he died? "In my next life, I'm gonna go on the pro...
28.9K 983 7
(Veldora x Female!Reader) When Rimuru came across Veldora trapped in the cave, the tsundere dragon wasn't alone behind his confinement. He had the co...
213K 7.7K 89
Tensura x reader A wealthy businessman is completely overwhelmed with the work he had to do in his last couple of years. His company is very controve...
670 19 9
A young tensura fan who had just reached adulthood immediately finds the current stage in his life to be overwhelming. With so many things to keep tr...