Precious Gems || BTS FF || S...

Autorstwa Harshey256

A bloody monster .. Well not every main lead is hero ..some heros can be villain too She is a devil in human... WiΔ™cej

prologue
intro
1πŸ’œ
2πŸ’œ
3πŸ’œ
4πŸ’œ
5πŸ’œ
6πŸ’œ
7πŸ’œ
8πŸ’œ
9πŸ’œ
10πŸ’œ
11πŸ’œ
12πŸ’œ
13πŸ’œ
14πŸ’œ
15πŸ’œ
new book
16πŸ’œ
17πŸ’œ
18πŸ’œ
19πŸ’œ
20πŸ’œ
21πŸ’œ
22πŸ’œ
23πŸ’œ
24πŸ’œ
LITTLE CHAT
25πŸ’œ
26πŸ’œ
27πŸ’œ
28πŸ’œ
29πŸ’œ
30πŸ’œ
Story
31πŸ’œ
32πŸ’œ
33πŸ’œ
35πŸ’œ
36πŸ’œ
37πŸ’œ
38πŸ’œ
39πŸ’œ
40πŸ’œ
41πŸ’œ
42πŸ’œ
43πŸ’œ

34πŸ’œ

1.7K 71 11
Autorstwa Harshey256

Dont mind me adding her picture I just love her a lot she is my biasaI am crying .....

*

AUTHOR'S POV

''WHERE THE HELL IS SHE ? ''

They all stood there silent looking down .

'' OPEN THAT DAMN MOUTH OF YOURS '' the man growled at them again .

''Sir we are sorry but she is nowhere to be found .'' answered one of the man looking down .

'' WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING FOR THE PAST 2 DAYS '' another man shouted at them .

'' yoongi calm down .'' jin put a hand on his shoulder to calm him down but he yanked his hand and look at him .
'' how can I calm down hyung when she is nowhere to be found . its been 2days b-but '' his voice cracked at the end.

'' where is she hyung ? '' taehyung also calmed down after shouting at the mens who work for inyeop and them .

Both are the most affected one .

Jimin hyugged taehyung to calm him down .

All of them are so devasted .
Taehyung and yoongi seems to be crazy , namjoon and jin are little calm outside but inside they are broken , Hoseok have lost his happiness and have lost his sunshine smile which always bright his brother and sister mood too , jimin being a sensitive brother was crying for her to come back .

Yibo is just emotionless , its seems like his soul left his body .
He was there sitting in the corner looking at the wall like a dead person .

And lastly the youngest ones , jungkook and justin .

Both are the one who were the most clingy to her , the one who doesn't leave her side even when their brother accused her of something she wasn't at fault . both were there for her .

But now both of them were crying from the day she left .

She left and took away their happiness and smile with her .

What happened ?

Its was 2 days ago when jimin went to her room to tell her about dinner and also to help her get down by stairs as was still cannot walk herself for long .

Knock knock

'' Enya are you there ? '' jimin asked while knocking .

He knock for two times but she didn't answer .

'' enya com'on open up I am here to help you walk down stairs .'' he knock again but not a single sound can be heard .

And that's when he starts panicking .

'' Enya denya open up dont jock around like that open the door '' he raised his voice this time but the response was same .

He after trying went downstairs to get the extra key .
'' jimin what happened ?'' Taehyung asked seeing the older rushing to get something .

'' hyung Enya is not opening her door ''

'' she must be sleeping or taking a shower .'' namjoon told him .

'' no hyung I was knocking on the door for past 15 -20 min and that's also I was calling her too but she didn't even said something .I have got the key I will just check on her .'' he said and rush to get back to her room .

Hearing this his brother rushed to her room following jimin .

He quickly opened the door with the key but as soon as they opened the door it was pin drop silence .

'' noona ? Noona ?'' Justin call for her but she didn't response .

'' I will check the bathroom '' yibo said and rushed to the bathroom to check .

'' hyung she is not here .'' he came back panicking.

'

''WHERE THE HELL IS SHE ?''

''You have done your work ? .'' asked the woman .

'' yes mam I have done what you asked for ..but where is she ?''

'' ran away .'' she said while grinning her teeth in anger .

'' WHAT ?!!. How ?''

'' even after being injured she managed to break the security . ''

'' but mam she is injured I dont think she can do that alone. ''

'' what do you mean ''the woman asked confused .

'' mam I think someone helped her getting escape . she is severally injured that she cant even run for long '' the other one explained .

The woman look down thinking then said '' I think that too ok find out is someone behind this ? And who ?'' The woman instructed .

'' yes mam ''

''Also ask jennie about everything .''

'' ok mam ''

ENYA'S POV

Panting hard I crouched down while holding my chest . I hurts a lot .

After running from there I successfully exited the jungle .
Finally ! After almost a month spending in a hell . I am finally free .

And now the first thing I have to do is to go to a safer place not my home .

Suddenly I remembered before leaving she gave me something .

Quickly dialing a number by a phone she gave me .

''Arrange me a place to stay for a while ''

'' I will send you the address ''

I hang the call then look around to see if someone is watching me .

After unlocking the door of the apartment I just fall on the floor . cant even stand anymore .

I am wearing the same clothes I had wear that day of accident .

I close my eyes and remember them .

I miss you all .

A tear left her eyes .

After gathering her leftover strength she manage to stand up but blood started to flow throw my stitches and my wounds which I didn't notice before while running .

I went inside the bedroom and remove all my clothes and saw myself in the mirror while touching the wound in my chest .

'' o-oppa i-its hurting a -a l-lot '' her voice cracked at it .

AUTHOR'S POV

Justin yibo jungkook jimin and taehyung went outside to fresh up their mind well their hyungs sent them there as all they were doing was crying all time .

While coming back justin bumped into someone and he fell down but the man didn't look just keep walking .

'' hey watch out man '' jungkook shouted at the man who didn't even apologize while helping justin to stand up .

'' bastard '' said taehyung

'' cant even see ''

But the thing they didn't even notice was justin's state .

He was just socked .

'' justin ?'' Yibo called him seeing his state .

'' n-noona ..''

*
Tbc 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💓💓💓💓
Idk why I write thus chapter suddenly but its just yesterday my first exam went very bad and I am really sad about it .
*sigh
Anyways you dont worry enjoy the chapter .

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

123K 4.6K 96
A girl, she is Kang YN. Her life was not normal but fine until her mother gets married to a rich businessman who fall in love with her mother. They a...
34.3K 2.2K 54
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
7.6K 511 8
BTS, a sibling group of seven boys, seems to have it all! money, looks, luxury, adoration from both genders, but beneath the glitz and glamour lies a...
4.2K 111 28
Crystal is living with her seven brothers without knowing their occupation or job. It is unclear whether their job is relevant to the story or if it...