Fatal Obsession (BxB)

Da BxBsAreMyThing

(Formerly Known as 'Fatal Attraction') *Very Cringe (First) Completed Book* An obliviously sociopathic colleg... Altro

S1:C1; Making A Friend Is Not Cheating.
S1:C2; Snap Map
S1:C3; Cutting Scars
S1:C4; Cute and Sweet and Innocent
S1:C5; I Can Give You Your First-
S1:C6; Tiny Little Panic Attack and Cheese Balls
S1:C7; Old Journals, Spy Work, and The Paper Ball
S1:C8; "Take It Off", Warm Lips, Weirdos and Throwing Knives
S1:C9; Date Night (Part 1/3)
S1:C10; Date Night (Part 2/3)
S1:C11; Date Night (Part 3/3)
S1:C12; Our First Sleepover (Pt. 1/3)
S1:C13 Our First Sleepover (Pt. 2/3)
S1:C14; Our First Sleepover [Pt. 3/3] (Explicit Scene)
S1:C15; Coop-y-bara, Hickies and Sleepovers
S1:C16; Warm Vanilla, Hyung, and Handjobs
S1;C17: Cooper's Property
S1;C18; Jaw Scars and Erin...ds
S1:C19; Guilt, Lust, & Apology Dinner
S1:C20; Footsie
S1:C21; Seventy-Two Hours
S1:C22; Scrawny Dipping
⚠️Please Read⚠️
S2;C1: Slap On The Wrist
S2:C2; Top-Priority
S2:C3; Break
S2:C4; Wet Desserts (Smut Chapter)
S2:C5; Psycho Vibes
S2:C6; Voice Recorder
S2:C7; Lola's Return
S2:C8; Crash
S2:C9; Surprise
S2;C10; Stray Lamb Vs. Sheepdog
S2:C11; Closure
S2:C12; Closure Pt. 2
S2:C13; Hero Complex
S2:C14; Proof
S2:C15; Twice
S2:C16; Together
S2:C17; Let's Make A Deal
S2:C18; A Fair Fight
S2:C19; Winner, Winner, Cartilage Dinner
S2:C20; Envelope
⚠️Please Read (Again)⚠️
S3:C1; Corgi, Bubbles, and Psychology Class
S3:C2; Psycho & Sociopaths
S3:C3; Professor Davis...What Do You Know?
S3:C4; The Little Things
S3:C5; Feelings
S3:C6; Attractive Playground
S3:C7; Scary Guy
S3:C8; Building Relationships
S3:C9; I'm Better
S3:C10; This Is Nothing
S3:C11; Whose Sounds?
S3:12; Mafia-Family
S3:C13; Forgetfulness At Its Finest
S3:C14; The One Where They Get Drunk In Paris
S3:C15; Room Service
S3:C16; Romance Resort
S3:C17; I Want You Forever
S3:C18; Rings and Things...
S3:C19; Jealousy
S3:C20; Criminal's Mind
S3:C21; Together But Separated/Foreign Kisses
S3:C22; Be Blunt
S3:C23; Amani
S3:C24; In New Yorkkkk~!
S3:C25; Problematic Parents
S3:C26; Let's Wrap This Shit Up
⚠️Please Read (Once More)⚠️
S4:C1; A Series Of Grand Events
S4:C2; White Glitters
S4:C3; Too Sexy
S4: C4; Madman
S4:C5; Pay Attention
S4:C6; Relaxed?
S4:C7; Just Like Me
S4:C8; Don't Worry
S4:C9; Ideal Romantic Type? Cameron.
S4:C10; Love Makes You Do Crazy Things
S4:C11; T.L.C
S4:C12; Trouble In Paradises
S4:C13; Right v. Wrong
S4:C14; Own Your Responsibilities
S4:C15; Silver Nissan Altima
S4:C16; The Basement
S4:C17; Ready Or Not
S4:C18; 'You're Getting Thick'
S4:C19; Painkillers
S4:C20; Rebekah's Diamonds
S4:C21; We're Family
S4:C22; This Feels Unfair
S4:C23; If You're Good
XT 1; Profound & Arousing
XT2: Golden Hour Sex

S4:C24; To Be Loved By Him

1.7K 44 23
Da BxBsAreMyThing

*** QUICK PSA ***

Any [RR's] comments that spoil anything will be deleted immediately. Stop ruining the story for others; it's a piece of shit move. That being said,

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

The moment we arrived home—just as Cameron had locked the door and began removing his shoes—I wrapped my hands and arms around his slim body and dove my lips into his neck, pressing hundreds of opened-mouth kisses and bite marks onto his skin.

He moaned softly, whimpering every now and again whenever I bit or sucked on him a little too hard while clinging the rough wooden surface for stability. I couldn't help my grinding against his ass—the cotton shorts we both wore were thick but gave a perfect amount of teasing to my movement. He pressed back harder and harder to feel more of my bulge, and I pushed further to feel the small puffy entrance that was his asshole. As he thrust and wriggled his hips against mine, I slid a hand down his stomach, across his waist, and lifted his shirt up his back to see the beautiful dimples on either side of his lower spine.

"Gio," he mumbled, sounding like he really wanted something. "Yeah, baby," I muttered, stuck in a trance by his rather greedy way of grinding on me. I could hear him say something after that, but I was too focused on his body. The way he stood, the way his hips danced over my lap, the way his spine curved while he leaned against the door—his sinuous, seductive pull was maddening. No-one else I'd ever been with matched his performance. They weren't even close because of how easily he had me. Cameron was the greatest—the best I could ever be with, and he reminded me of that everyday. The way he took care of me wasn't like anyone else had; he made me feel real. Like I existed for a reason; to be loved by him.

He was constantly looking at my face to read my emotions and respond accordingly, he always asked me questions to pull me out of any spiraling or depressive thoughts he could tell I was lost in, and he never let an argument separate us. No matter how angry ether of us got, he would never leave whatever room we were in, nor would he refuse to touch me. Cameron was the most peaceful, sweet hearted, and grounded person I ever loved, or met for the matter. After all the searching I'd done for someone that made me feel unique and cared about, he was my perfect treasure.

"Giorgi~!" His voice suddenly growled, forcing me out of my thoughts. "Put it inside! I don't want to wait anymore! I can't! I need it inside right now!"

I stared, shocked by my husband's frustrated and starved words for a moment, but soon grew a smile as I had just been thinking about how his bluntness was one of the reasons I loved him so much. "So dramatic," I chuckled, slowly peeling his shorts down his thighs. He shoved his ass back against my crotch and I grinned a wide, perverted smile at the closer feeling of his asshole grazing against my tip. "Take off your shorts," he grumbled, sawing his ass over the hard length of my cock. "Well how do you expect me to do that when you keep making me feel so good?" I asked. Suddenly he turned around and got onto his knees, and my face burned red when he pulled down my shorts and dove into my bulge, inhaling all of the heat off my balls. With a slow, slutty drag of his tongue, he licked up the length of my erection and sucked the tip over my boxers—driving me crazy. I couldn't control my face as he played with me, and although I knew he was teasing me over my underwear as a form of revenge, I loved every second of it. I wanted more and more and more of him, and I knew that the minute I had access, he was going to lose it.

"You're being cruel," I tittered, running my fingers through his hair as he sucked and tugged on the cloth around my boner. He flicked his eyes up at me, giving me a soft glare through his eyelashes, and I could've sworn my heart stopped. His beauty was unmatched and incapable of being topped; it drove me insane how much I loved and adored this man—especially since my past relationships had only been with women. Cameron Omartian-Anastas was my one and only exception, and so be it subconsciously or on purpose, he made damn sure that I remained wrapped around his finger and focused on him only.

"You are," he whispered breathily against my cock while he slowly dragged my boxers down. Sticking out his tongue, he leaned forward and took my tip into his mouth, and I could feel my face twitching because of how overwhelming his performance was. His hot, wet throat gradually slipped back and forth along my length, making my breathing ragged and uneven. I gripped his hair tighter and held him still for a few moments after he'd taken it all the way down his esophagus, and I gasped when he pulled back to breathe for just a second before sloppily licking all over my cock, making a mess all over his face.

My head fell back as he gargled my balls and my heart thumped against my ribs when he raised one of his hands off my thighs to interlace our fingers and keep me balanced as my knees weakened by the minute. My breathing grew heavier and my moans became louder as he held himself down on my length, his throat blinking around it the longer he stayed. "Cameron," I groaned, squeezing his hand. He hummed against my cock, slowly pulling himself back, and just as I thought he was going to completely take it out of his mouth, he leaned down on it again.

My face, neck, and ears burned red hot as I felt way too close to reaching my climax. "Baby, I'm gonna cum," I muttered, feeling dazed as he continued bobbing his head. "Mm-hmm~," he hummed, the soft vibration of his voice feeling like heaven as it rumbled throughout my length. "Cam, I'm so close," I warned, pulling his hair back. He whimpered at my tugging a little but opposed it as he pushed his head further forward, and I couldn't help myself from cumming down his throat when he did that. To my surprise, he didn't choke too much. After a couple coughs, he cleaned up my crotch with his tongue and then stood up and led me to sit on our couch. He, however, walked behind it and ran his hands over my chest while pressing soft, sensual kisses onto my neck and gradually working his way up to my lips.

"I'll let you sit and recharge for a little bit..." he whispered, his voice sounding raspy and a little hoarse. Sexy, nevertheless. "I'm gonna go change into those cute pink panties you bought me, okay?"

"You won't change in front of me," I asked out of breath. My husband chuckled and shook his head against mine. "No. You'll get to see something else, though. It'll be much more entertaining than changing..." With that, he pressed another smooch to my lips and took our small shopping bag to the bedroom. I didn't ponder much on what he would do in front of me, as to not ruin any kind of surprise. Instead, I sat still and caught my breath; recharged, like he wanted me to.

Soon, he came out of our bedroom and I gawked at how well the lingerie fit him. The color was stunning on his skin tone, and I couldn't believe how perfectly it emphasized his natural blush. His shoulders, elbows, knuckles, knees and ankles all glowed a bright reddish pink that near-exactly matched the color of his lingerie. "Do you like it," he asked, chuckling at my expression.

"Is it comfortable," I wanted to know first. If it wasn't, I didn't want him to spend another minute in it. But if it was, I never wanted him to take it off.

"It feels perfectly snug and the fabric is soft. I can't complain," he giggled, rubbing his right hand behind himself—feeling over his ass I assumed. "Do you like it, Gi-Gi?"

"It emboldens your presence. All of your body seems significantly brighter and your skin looks so much sweeter than usual," I explained. "You seem to be the living, breathing definition of eye candy."

Cameron exhaled a small chuckle through his nose, and dipped his head to the left a bit. "You love it, then."

I smiled at his adorable statement of realization and reached for his hand, nodding when he gave me it. "I love it," I agreed. With the cutest grin, he leaned over me and pressed a kiss to the tip of my nose. "I couldn't find the lube," he mumbled, getting onto his knees in front of me. My heart pounded at the idea that he was about to give me a second blowjob but when he suddenly revealed the sizable butt plug he'd been holding in his left hand, I relaxed a bit. "Oh?" I hummed.

With a small grin, Cameron turned around and lowered his chest to the floor, leaving his ass up in the air right in front of me. I immediately understood what he wanted, but I couldn't help myself from giving his tight little hole a tease. I ran my hands over the soft, pale mounds that were his ass cheeks, and slid a thumb over his anus. He shuddered at my touch and huffed an adorable high pitched collection of moans as I circled over it.

Leaning down to my husband's hips, I dragged my tongue across his panties—from his balls to his asshole, and I savored the abrupt hitches in his breaths as I licked him. Moving his thong out of the way, I pushed my middle finger and tongue into his tight entrance, coercing a small, low whine to leave his vocal chords. Sloppily, I kissed, licked, sucked and drooled all over his little pink star, and for a good while too. Soon, he threatened to cum, but I didn't want to stop yet. He deserved to finish; it'd have been cruel to make him wait too much longer after I already did. So, I peeled his adorable pink panties down to his knees and began stroking his thick length meanwhile eating him out. His moans and whimpers became much louder and more frantic as he neared his climax, and his body began trembling deliciously as he got closer and closer.

"Aaaahh~! Ugh! Giorgi! I'm gonna cum," he slurred while weakly handing me the bejeweled plug, his body quaking as I titillated him. I popped the plug into my cheek for a moment, and Cameron's jaw dropped open as I pushed deeper into him with my finger. The delighted look on his face gave me butterflies and his loud but delicate moans caused goosebumps to riddle my skin. "Haa~! Gi-Gi, I'm gonna cum!"

"You're so cute," I whispered against his balls, kissing them while I gradually slipped the rounded metal cone into his tiny entrance. He whimpered and whined my name the entirety of the process, but didn't ask me to stop once; so I continued. And just as the widest part of the plug had stretched his small hole, he came all over himself and the floor. When he came, the toy was sucked into him and my eyes grew at just how pretty the pink heart looked sitting in place of his asshole. "It's even cuter than I thought it would be~!" I mewled, kissing his ass cheeks and thighs.

Shaky moaned breaths were all that Cameron sounded for a short while from the floor, but when I pried him off of it and carried him over to our bedroom, I saw that he'd been sporting a small guilty smile.

"Oh? What's that little grin about," I questioned, lying him down on our bed before sitting in front of him. While I adjusted his legs to open up and rest splayed out over my thighs, he explained what'd been making him smile.

"I like when you overwhelm me... You make me feel so...trapped sometimes but never make me feel scared. You're rough with me but never violent, and you say soft things when we're being nasty... I don't know, haha... I just feel so happy with you. As much time as we spend together, you never bore me. You actually keep me on my toes and always have my interest... I just can't help feeling so lucky to be yours. You're perfect to me."

My heart throbbed at my husband's sweet confession, and I could feel a smile stretching my lips into a wide, bashful grin. I didn't know why I suddenly felt so shy and soft, but I didn't hate the feeling.

"You're perfect for me," I responded. "I wouldn't do anything to ruin your happiness with me."

My husband raised his arms for my embrace and I leaned down over him until our chest and abdomens touched, pressing my lips against his. "Mm~," he hummed lightly, gradually deepening our kiss. Upon pulling back to breathe, he smiled against my lips and stated as a matter fact: "My dependency on you will prompt the death of me, Gi-Gi."

With a small, scoffed chuckle I shook my head at my love's words. "You think so? I've always thought you to be my fatal attraction."

"Your fatal attraction?" Cameron tittered.

"Yeah. What with Tammy, Cooper, Gill and Lola all putting their lives on the line to keep you to themselves or just to keep myself away from you, I thought I'd wind up in a pretty nasty fight to make you mine in the end. Luckily, you fell devastatingly hard for me too, so it wasn't that bad a fight."

"I see," he chuckled, kissing me again. "But, honestly, I think our attractions are more than that. You're not just the love of my life and I'm not anything as simple like that to you, either..."

My eyebrows furrowed a small bit and just as I moved my lips to ask him what he meant, he whispered: "We've realized our feelings towards each other are far more intense and pretty dangerous compared to how we've felt for anyone else, right?"

"Yes," I answered, smiling proudly at how equally crazy we were for the other. "We've chalked our feelings up to obsession..."

Cameron giggled against my lips and nodded. "You were almost mine, and I was almost your fatal obsession."

I scoffed a laugh at his conclusion, and shook my head. "What a horrendously unhealthy, unsafe, undeniably stable, and beautiful relationship we have."

"Yes, I agree," he mumbled as I slipped my tongue into his mouth. "Mmm~..."

That night, we'd pleased each other several times—as if it were the last night we'd be together or something. Obviously it wouldn't be; but it did feel like something was ending. Like some camera was panning away from us and moving onto something else...

I didn't know, but I also didn't care enough to find out. Instead, I chalked it up to the worry and stress that my husband and I had endured for years was finally coming to an end, and our free, blissful and peaceful lifestyle was just beginning.

••••••••

I hope you enjoyedddd!!!

This is the end of Fatal Attraction! I will be renaming this story "Fatal Obsession" October 1st, 2022! I will then be working on saving up some money to get it printed and hopefully be able to sell a physical version to you very soon! I think that would be pretty cool. I'd feel like I've done something pretty neat, yk?

Anywho, I'll be putting up a few non-canon smut chapters of your and my fav ships from the story at some point, cuz...hot.

Also! THIS IS NOT IT! There will be a second and prob third story to this one. They will be much shorter, but far more in depth of who Cameron, Cooper, and Giorgi really are. It'll go into detail about where they came from, why they decided to enter each other's lives, and all types of good shit.

That being said, I appreciate you so much for making it to end. I know this story was long and confusing and probably didn't make a whole lotta sense, but I'm glad you clung to the idea that "it'll get better next chapter" and made it to the very end, just to be disappointed one last time. Lmaoooo

Plz feel free to add me on snap and message me abt whatever you feel like! Or, if you like the anonymous personality I have talking to you thru this platform, add and message me here.

👻 bxbsaremythingg
📚 BxBsAreMyThing

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.1K 46 32
EMERY GRAY: This isn't a story about pining. It's not about the chase. It's not about hiding our feelings. Our story starts with Alaric deciding to b...
23.3K 85 5
#3 in the Fatal Attraction series Jayden Martinez, the state of Florida's, if not the countries most renowned mechanical engineer. Once an aeronauti...
5K 218 10
BL | OMEGAVERSE Sullivan #1 Sorin Leondias had known nothing but misery since the day he was born. Losing his parents at a young age, he was forced t...
840 12 10
"𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫." "𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫." {TW:...