COIN

By skywriter404

18+!!!!!!! They both kill, but for different reasons. Keilani Hale is an assassin. She's paid to kill and onl... More

0. COIN
1. s&m ๐ŸŒน
2. power ๐ŸŒน
3. do re mi ๐Ÿช™
4. heathens ๐ŸŒน
5. like that ๐ŸŒน
6. dangerous game ๐ŸŒน
7. glory & gore ๐Ÿช™
8. dont make me๐ŸŒน
9. high ๐Ÿช™
10. sue me๐ŸŒน
11. not allowed ๐Ÿช™
12. praying ๐ŸŒน
13. demon high ๐Ÿช™
14. sacrifice ๐Ÿช™
15. dead to me ๐ŸŒน
16. tag, youre it ๐ŸŒน
17. you should see me in a crown ๐ŸŒน
18. revenge ๐Ÿช™
19. look what you made me do๐ŸŒน
20. dont blame me ๐ŸŒน
21. teeth๐ŸŒน
22. wrong ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
23. bleach ๐Ÿช™
24. dress ๐ŸŒน
25. babydoll ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
26. delicate๐ŸŒน
27. choke ๐ŸŒน
28. murder party ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
29. crazy girls ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
30. call out my name๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
31. i wanna be your slave ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
32. detention ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
33. paradise๐ŸŒน
34. poison ๐Ÿช™
35. gangsta ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
36. streets๐ŸŒน
37. girl on fire๐Ÿช™
38. bad blood๐ŸŒน
39. demons๐ŸŒน
40. say you wont let go๐Ÿช™
41. mirrors๐ŸŒน
42. chains๐ŸŒน
43. all we do๐Ÿช™
44. stitches ๐ŸŒน
45. arcade ๐ŸŒน
46. low low ๐Ÿช™
47. boys will be boys๐ŸŒน
48. line without a hook๐Ÿช™
49. 7 rings๐Ÿช™
50. motive ๐ŸŒน
51. redbone ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
52. dont call me angel ๐ŸŒน
53. strawberry lipstick ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
54. kill my mind๐Ÿช™
55. changes ๐ŸŒน
56. like i can๐ŸŒน
57. dead to me ๐ŸŒน
58. dark red ๐Ÿช™
59. best years ๐ŸŒน
60. let me ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
61. atlantis ๐Ÿช™
62. swim ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
63. prisoner ๐Ÿช™
65. woman like me ๐Ÿช™
66. sweet nothing ๐ŸŒน
67. the great war ๐ŸŒน
69. the scientist ๐ŸŒน
70. shirt ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
71. best years ๐ŸŒน
72. intermission; flower ๐Ÿช™

64. all the stars ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ

4.6K 166 50
By skywriter404

ALL THE STARS
-better live your life, we're running out of time-

Ciro and I are in a dilemma.

The dilemma being in that we are in an abandoned building which is surrounded by cops. We have a dead body and an unconscious victim.

He looks through the blinds, "We're fucked."

I call my mom, "Momma hi, hey, uh.... Ciro and I are kind of surrounded by police right now and we have a dead body."

She sighs, "How did you even allow yourself to get in this situation, Keilani?"

"Apparently there was a trip wire or some shit. Look, i need help." I look at Ciro who was texting someone too.

"Send me your address." She hangs up.

I send her my location and Ciro slides his gun into his holster, "Stefans on his way, he'll be out back."

"Doesn't matter, we're surrounded." I walk out of the bedroom we're in, into the bedroom at the end of the hallway which overlooks the back of the house.

If i was alone, i could escape. I could either stage it all to make it look like self-defence or i could climb onto the roof and hide out until they leave.

But because i have Ciro and i have a hostage, that's going to be difficult.

As i suspected, the back of the house was full of cops too.

It was all of two seconds before a megaphone beeps, "You are surrounded, we will enter if you don't come out." Echoes.

"They're getting thermal cameras out. You can go baby, i got this." Ciro walks to me.

"No. We're together." I'm not letting him take the fall.

He looks out of the window, "Powerline connects to a tree."

"I only have one rope, and regardless, it will burn through." I sit on the armchair, "If we get arrested, we can make it out."

"When we get arrested, they're going to have too much evidence."

I shrug, "I can twist my way with the judge."

"Not easy as that baby, situations like these are different." He tilts my chin up, "Stefs going to set one of my bombs off in a house down the lane."

"Is there anybody in the house?"

"Collateral damage." He runs his thumb across my lip, "It'll give them a distraction, lower the number of feds."

"What about our little situation?" I ask, referring to the hostage.

"I'll come back for him."

I stand up, right as i do, the door downstairs was very clearly kicked down.

We look at each other, and then we go our separate ways.

I run back into the other room, there's a stool that lifts up, i already tried fitting in there and i could so i lift it up, holding my gun to my chest as i curl onto my side and lower the lid.

Ciro is going to the attic.

I steady my breathing, hearing them shout, more doors kick down and then the heavy footsteps running into the room.

I love the adrenaline i get from being so close to the police.

"Clear!"

I let out a small breath of relief.

"Where did they go?" I hear the sheriffs familiar voice. "They were in here, i know it."

"They couldn't have gone far, sir."

"Search everywhere. And keep men here incase they're not gone."

I hear heavy footsteps again and then the wooden box i'm sitting in squeaks.

The chief is sitting on this.

I hold my laughter in because it's ironic that he's so close but he's so fucking lost.

Almost twenty minutes of sitting here, texting Ciro about what food we're going to order tonight, he finally gets up and leaves the room.

As Stefan promised, a bomb does shake the earth and multiple sirens go off.

Ciro texts me telling me to stay put and he'll check.

So i do, i play candy crush while i wait for him.

He opens the lid to where i'm hidden and smirks, "That was fun."

I grab his hand and he lifts me out of the box, kissing me as he does so, and then we simply walk out of the back of the house, down the road and into the back of Stefans car.

"What were you two even doing?" Stefan questions, driving away quickly.

"Some teacher groped students in PE, so i killed him. He just happened to be friends with one of your enemies." I take my gloves off, shoving them in my bag.

"Regan Press." Ciro clears his throat, "Police took him in but i'll get him again." He rests his hand on my thigh, squeezing it gently.

Just for our luck, when we get on the main road, there's road blocks.

"Y'all let me do the talking when they come around, yeah?" I take my phone from my pocket, texting momma that we're free but also calling the pizza place.

"Hi, can i order three large pepperoni pizzas."

Stefan laughs from the front and Ciro kept squeezing my thigh.

He's horny.

We always are when we're full of adrenaline.

I shuffle a little closer to him while i place our order, Ciro tells someone to be waiting at the house to pick it up and then the police tell Stef to roll the window down.

"Officers." Stefan nods his head.

"Where are you guys coming from?" The office glances at me, "Ma'am." He nods his head.

"Gracie's cafe." I clear my throat, "What's this about?"

"Been a murder ma'am, just standard procedure. Can y'all step out of the car so i can search it?"

"Oh, i take my gun out of its holster and shove it between the seats as i lean forward, "Who was killed?"

"Confidential information ma'am." His eyes drop to my cleveage. "Uh... where y'all heading."

"My driver here is dropping me and my brother at home." I look back at Ciro who tilts his head to the side, "Half brother." I look back at the officer, "Maybe when you're off your shift you can join me?"

He looks around, then takes his notepad out and starts writing down his number, he hands it to me and i purposely put it between my breasts, "Thank you."

"No problem, ma'am, carry on." He winks.

I lean back, and Stefan drives away.

Ciro grabs the paper from between my breasts and scrunches it in his hand, "Well played."

"Im a pro." I look down at his crotch, he's straining.

I lean into him, Stefan drops us home and the pizza was on the kitchen counter.

I turn to look at Ciro, licking my teeth, "So... wanna eat something else instead?"

"Take your pants off then."

"Who implied i was talking about me?" I kick off my shoes.

"That look on your face." He undoes his tie.

And then the next thing i'm laying across the counter with his head between my thighs, they could probably hear me from Saturn as his tongue lapped around me.

He bites the side of my thigh, marks the inner side of my thigh with his kiss, kisses up my stomach and undoes my shirt.

Because he's 100% a tit guy, he takes a nipple into his mouth, gently tugging his teeth at it, then he bites my favourite place.

Then i turn around and let him fuck me senseless as he loses all his English and starts whimpering stuff in Italian.

I know i fuck him good when he switches tongue, i don't even like Italian but i love it from him.

He comes in me, his body shaking slightly and his lips so close to my ear i could hear those pretty whines of his.

He breathes out, "I don't want to get out of you."

"Staying in me will cause a UTI, out." I grab his hip.

He groans, grabbing the kitchen towel to clean up his come before letting me pull my underwear back up, i leave my clothes on the floor and sit at the counter, opening the, now cold, pizza.

We enjoy three pizzas to ourselves and then we take it to the bedroom.

We shower, he washes my back, i wash his hair, he towel dries me and then lifts me onto the counter so i can do my skincare. He grabs my silk pyjamas, puts them on for me and then we get into bed.

Disco sleeps between us.

I turn onto my side, ignoring whatever is on the TV as i stroke Disco behind the ear, "What colour do you want for our wedding?"

"Neon green and yellow." His eyes close over, he's laying on his back, he's tired but he's humouring me.

"Be serious, what colour do you want me to wear?"

"White, or... your mother would like you to marry in red, yes?"

"My grandpa does, he didn't have any other girls, he's a muslim and his family traditionally got married in red." I look at the soft hairs growing around his jaw.

"Do you want two weddings?" He opens an eye, "One for my culture and another for yours?"

"I was going to have a 5-day wedding anyway." I shrug.

He smiles, "We have to have one in Italy."

"One in Egypt."

"That's two days."

"Here too, i want everyone to know who runs Chicago."

"Of course."

I shuffle a little closer to him, "I'll wear red to Egypt, White to Italy and the other days i'll let my momma choose."

"What would i wear in Egypt?" He asks.

I like how he wants to know my culture.

"Well, you can wear a suit or i can see if my grandad has any Shalwar Kameez or thobe, grandad wore the thobe, you don't have to wear one." I shrug.

"Gotta be respectful and shit." He turns onto his side.

"Oh, then no drinking, no touching me-"

"I can do that if it will make your grandpa happy." He smiles, "What's his name, anyway?"

"Ibrahim, but calll him jadd until he says call him Ibrahim."

"Respectful and shit." He repeats, "I'm gonna sleep now, amore."

I kiss his cheek, leaning back and watching him.

I start to hear ticking.

I turn around, getting out of bed and looking at the window.

And then something explodes and everything goes black.

=
=
=
=
=
WHY CANT YOU SEEE YOU BELONG WITH MEEE

word count: 1723

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 63.3K 32
Alessandro Moretti is a powerful and feared leader of the Italian Mafia, with a heart as cold as the ice. Love has never been on his radar, and he ha...
1.2M 7.2K 9
#๐Ÿ’ โ–ช ๐†๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ. โI hate you,โž I hissed, pushing him away to create some desperately needed distance between us. He smirked and my...
605K 12.7K 39
18+ mafia romance She is a daughter of the American Gang leader, a girl that can seduce and kill. But her secrets are bigger than anyone can imagine...
7.8K 190 17
Isabella Bianchi is a bright girl. Who is always there when someone needs them to cheer them up. Isabella always try to at least see the light in peo...