My cruel angel | Taekook |

By kara8866candice

" I want you " - jk " okay " - kth it shouldn't be this simple, right? joen jungkook, a mafia leader who live... More

prologue
1. Traitor
2. My dad
3. when I saw you
4. loss of life
5. sufferings
6. Agony
7. A new friend
8. I want you
9. Richie rich
10. The kiss
11. my team
12. first step
13. jihope
14. why do i want/like you?
15. Angry bunny
16. Monsters
18. Misunderstanding
19. Mine
20. Revelation
21. love
22. friends
23. fake death
24. My man
25. The hunt
26. behind her death
27. Possessive tae
28. Attack
29. war
30. My cruel angel

17. Something's going on

3.3K 168 3
By kara8866candice

Jk was in his office working in his laptop but he couldn't concentrate because certain someone decided to annoy him by giving small pecks on his lips.

He would walk around the office hands behind his back then come over to him to give him kisses on his lips. He was acting childish he didn't look like that he just torture two men.

He again give him peck but jk whined at him "angel~~~ why are you disturbing me?" He asked annoyed but it wasn't dangerous, it was cute.

Although he liked the kisses he's getting but there's more work in his hands right now.

Taehyung blushed at the nickname....since that night when jk told him why he wanted him he's calling him angel since then.....and tae would always get flustered from the nickname.

"Because you're not giving me attention" he also whined mirroring him.

He chuckled at him as he shut his laptop while sitting comfortably on his chair "alright....now you have my attention." He spoke looking at him.

Tae smile sheepishly as he walk over to him straddling his lap and wrapped his arms around his neck while hiding his face in his neck.

On instinct jk wrapped his hands around his waist hugging him tightly making both of them sigh in content.

They didn't knew but they were both craving for this even after waking up in morning in each other arms.

"I killed them" he whispered in his neck. "I know" he replied rubbing his back, now he understood why he was wanted his attention.

"How do you know? " He asked pulling back from him but still his arms are around his neck.

"Angel...this is my territory ..... do you really think I wouldn't know what's happening in my building " he asked raising an eyebrow.

"but I'm disappointed.....I wanted to kill them with my own hands.....how dare they to touch what's mine" suddenly his aura changed making him look dangerous, his eyes were dark, jaw clenched and his grip tightened around his waist.

Tae smile and kiss his jaw making him immediately relax, and again stuffed his face in the crook of his neck... "I like your scent" he spoke, his breath hitting his neck giving him goosebumps.

"Are you okay?....it was your first time you killed someone. " He asked worried.

"I must be a monster because I don't feel bad for killing them...infact I am happy.....it's like I was hungry for days, then suddenly I get to eat my favorite food." He said laughing.

" you are not a monster .... they deserved it" he said furrowing his eyebrows.

There moment disturbed by the knock on a door jk grumbled making Tae laugh softly.

He got up from his lap right then door opened revealing namjoon. Jk was again in his poker face.

Tae noticed it, he only show emotions infront of him and with others he's always in his straight face...

___________________________________

Kim minji came out from bathroom wearing white bathrob after taking a shower. She was humming a song while doing his skin routine.

She got out of her room after changing her clothes but what she saw made her scream, her skin got pale, she was trembling. 

Infront of her were lying two bodies which are unrecognizable. They were bloody with cuts everywhere and it looks like it's flesh was eaten making it look gross.

She ran to the bathroom covering her mouth and threw up in the toilet.

She quickly called his brother...and told him to come to her apartment.

After 30 mins:-

She was sitting in front of her apartment, When his brother came. "What happened?" He asked as he hugged her.

"Inside" she said pointing to her gate... they both entered inside. He saw the bodies in living room and covered his nose because of an awful smell.

"How they got here? And do you know them ?" He started asking questions.

"I don't know how they got here....I was bathing and when I came out ....I saw them here ruining my new carpet" she said disgusted.

"I was going to call police but then I recognized them so I called you.....they are dohyun and Lucas. " she said making weird face because of the smell.

"Your friends? " He asked sitting on his toes observing them.

"Naah .....they were just my errands boy....they used to do  any shit that I ask them." She replied disappointed. Now she will have to find someone else to do her further errands.

"Do you have any idea who might have done this to them, they look like they've been torture to death." He asked looking at those cuts and bite marks..

"I don't know who killed them...okay...can you please get rid
Of them and get me a new apartment because I'm not going to stay here." She said sickened.

"Alright for now go to kim mansion, tell grandpa and mom I have something to tell them... there's something going on here." He said while his mind going towards v, he feels like these two incidents are connected.

________________________________

"Boss Don Alessandro is on the line" namjoon said giving him phone. Alessandro Valentino is a Don of an Italian mafia. He is cold, ruthless and another monster in mafia world. He's also an ally of jk .

"Si Don?" He asked in his usual cold voice.

"My warehouses have been attacked from past 3 months and I don't have any fucking idea who is behind this but I've found out the weapons they fucking stole from me have been imported to Korea....believe me jk if I found out you are the one who is messing with me, then I will fucking tear your head off" the other side spoke angrily.

"I'm not some local gangster who will do these lowly shit .... I'm jk ....my name is enough to bring people on their knees and if I really wanted to finish you.... I would have blasted your base house consisting of your more than half your Italian mafia which is situated in Boston and you wouldn't even be able to touch a hair of mine....if I were you I would be careful enough to watch whom am I speaking.... you should be grateful enough that I'm giving you warning because I don't give warning I do action.

And I'm sending my best team there to help you. I think our conversation is over for now....we will talk later" he hung up and sat down while pinching his brows in frustration.

He was in thoughts...first his drugs got stolen now Italian mafia have been attacked....there's something big is going on.

________________________________

Jin's pov:-

I was putting on my clothes after having steamy session with namjoon "namjoon can we talk?" I asked nervously, I know his answer will be no but I can try right? Maybe I will be surprised.

"About what?" He asked monotonously buttoning his shirt.

"About us" I replied now little bit confident, it's now or never.

"There's nothing about us.... I told you in beginning it will be just a hook up, there won't be any strings attached" he spoke raising an eyebrow standing infront of me.

"So are you telling me that you don't feel anything for me not even a little bit" I asked furrowing my eyebrows with sadness in my eyes.

"Don't tell me you like me or something" he chuckled jokingly.

"I don't like you namjoon...I fucking love you" I spoke slightly raising my voice while controlling my tears.

"What?" He asked seriously with his cold expression.

He step back and he was looking mad because of the confession. "I think we should stop here and we are not going to meet again unless it's business.... goodbye."

He turned around and left without even looking back without hearing me....he is an asshole.

I feel like being used .....he really didn't feel anything for me. I made myself a fool. I didn't even knew I was crying.

I got on my knees while clutching my heart as sob left my mouth with tears wetting my cheeks.

I didn't knew how long I cried as sleep soon took over me.

_____________________________

In kim mansion:-

They were all in the living room drinking their coffee when elder kim spoke "Why did you call us here?" He looked at his elder grandson.

"I have something to tell you all... but first tell me if something out of ordinary happened to any of you." He looked all of them expecting.

"No nothing....I can think of....why do you ask?" His mom asked curious.

"I will tell you but first think if something happened." He again asked.

Minji think of something then spoke catching others attention "there's something"

"What is it?" He asked giving all his attention to her.

"These few days Someone is sending photos of my boyfriend cheating on me....I tried to find out who is sending me those pictures but there's nothing I could find.

"He cheat on you?" He was looking mad "Don't worry I took care of him...."

"What did you do?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "Oh you know me brother" she smirked thinking about his late ex boyfriend.

"But I'm trying to find that bitch with whom he cheated on me....it's difficult because I don't know what he looked like as his face was blurr in the photos. But one thing is very suspicious, when I went to the club to check on cctv so I can know his face.....but the footage was destroyed from that time....i think that bitch and the person who send me those photos are working together."

"It could be" he said nodding his head. "Now you tell us what happened to you out of the ordinary" his mom asked expectantly.

"Someone is sending me animals like snake and scorpion. They looked like a warning as there was a postcard with them."

"Did you find out who send them?" Elder kim asked.

"No but the postcard says it was from v and I don't know who that is...do you think it's our rival or someone find out our secret" haejin spoke thinking of possibilities.

"Whatever it is I want you to wrap this matter quickly. This is a crucial timing for our plan....one mistake can ruin all of it we've worked so far....so whatever come between get rid of it" he spoke sternly.

"Don't worry grandpa....I will take care of it"

_____________________________

Jimin's pov:-

It was after dinner when we got a message saying that we are going to the club. Of course it was from taehyung.

So right now we were on our way to the club except suga and I don't know why namjoon hyung is joining us "do you mind telling us why are we going to the club?" I asked taehyung.

He stared at me for few seconds before shrugging "I remembered I didn't took you guys for team dinner so think of it as my treat."

"We are mafia not some business company " hobi said raising an eyebrow.

"Mafia is kind of a business too." He spoke smugly which I badly wanted to wipe from his face.

After that no one spoke anything maybe they didn't want to argue with him thinking it will only give them headache.

But I don't believe in his 'take you all out' theory....he must've something up his sleeve....I would have to keep an eye out on him.

In no time we were in the club sitting at the vip table ordering our drinks.

I noticed jin hyung and namjoon hyung didn't talk even one word to each other nor they were looking at each other.

Then one girl came and sat on namjoon hyung's lap and started flirting with him, he smirked and flirt back with her.

Jin hyung was watching them silently with pain in his eyes. I looked away from them with disappointment.

Hobi hyung sat beside me, his thighs touching mine slightly making me jump but he paid no mind. He didn't talk rudely to me all day.

So I took my chance and stood up looking down at him "Hyung...do you want to go dance" I asked nervously...he didn't said anything just looking at me intensely making me rethink my decision.

"It's okay, if you don-" he cut me off standing up "Okay let's go" he said going towards dance floor. I was stunned at my place ...I couldn't believe he really accepted my offer ...I blink in a daze trying to process everything "Aren't you coming? "

"No I mean yes I'm coming" I was a stuttering mess why do I have to embarrassed myself infront of him.

We were in the middle swaying our bodies with the beat, at first I was awkward but few minutes later the alcohol from earlier gave me confidence I started swaying my hips left and right.

I put my hands on his shoulder and he grabbed my waist, I didn't realize how much closer we were dancing until I look up in his eyes.

They were staring right back at me with so much intensity that I felt myself melting.

His pupils dilated as he eyed my lips making me hot....he started leaning closer... I was stilled in my place I didn't know what to do my crush was going to kiss me.

I'm sure I must be looking tomato, his lips brushed with mine making me shudder and when finally we were going to kiss, he pulled away which got me disappointed.

"I think I drank too much ....I'm going to find others" I fake smiled and turn around walking away from him. I didn't want to face him right now..

How can I be so stupid...just few days ago he told me that he hate me.

I came back to our table and slumped in my seat sighing heavily.

I look around the table, there was only jin hyung drinking his beer.

"Where's namjoon hyung? " His expression hardened after hearing me.

"He went to fuck that slut...." He replied without any emotion like it didn't bother him but I knew him too well.

But I don't understand one thing why did he went to fuck that girl, no matter how much asshole he is he never sleep with anyone except jin hyung.

I think something happened between them, they are not talking to each other also.

"What about taehyung?" He shrugged "I don't know, he said he's going to the washroom but it's been 20 min and I don't even care." He gulped another sip of his beer.

I knew he must be upto something, "I'm going to look for him" he dismissed me with his hand I guess he drank too much.

I was looking for him all around the club but I couldn't find him, he wasn't in the washroom too.

I was at the vip wing when I saw two men were standing outside the door guarding it....but the thing that made me confuse was they were jk's men...I saw them often in the building.

I walk up to them "what are you guys doing here?" I asked curiously.

They also seem to recognize me as they looked relax. "Following orders" one of them answered.

"By the way have you seen a boy with blue haired, he have toned skin and he's beautiful.....no matter how much I hate him I won't deny that he is beautiful.

They both exchanged looks which made me suspicious "we came here together for some work but I had to go to the washroom urgently so he went first but I forgot to ask him about the room" of course I lied..but my sixth sense is telling me that he is inside.

They again talk with their eyes "he's inside" he opened the door for me...I thanked him and went inside.

But what I saw made me horrified and rage filled in my body I stride towards him and punched him on his jaw.

"What the fuck?"

_______________________________________________________________

What do you think he saw there?

And what do you think Kim's are planning?

Anyway Enjoy the story....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.5K 2.5K 31
Apart from The normal world Exists a world called Mafia world. In this world when a person enters he/she can't come out. This is story of mafia king...
314K 21.8K 84
Story by: cutegir2002 >>>>>> A story of the mafia king's son- Jeon Jungkook and his brother's boy friend- Kim Taehyung. Where Jeon Jungkook is a very...
648K 21K 73
Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words. His employees are absolutely terrified...
587K 20.7K 50
His hand made its way to my waist pulling our bodies together "Beware". I closed my eyes feeling his hot breath on my neck which made my legs go weak...