Brawl stars x Reader One Shots

By EJsAFreak

I enjoy Brawl Stars a lot so I decided "hey, let's write some fanficton." That is what I'll be doing and I ho... More

Intro (Hello Fellow BS Fans!)
Request Here! (Closed)
โœจ๏ธHeadcanonsโœจ๏ธ
Ash x Reader (Body Guard) *Request*
Barley x Reader -Alt. Universe- (Long Live The King) *Request*
Barley x Reader (A Little Slip Up)
๐Ÿ‹Barley x Reader (Wired To The Core) *Smut Request*
Belle x Reader (Barracuda)
๐Ÿ‹Belle x !Fem! Reader (Mommy Loves You)
Bibi x Reader (The Visiting Biker)
Bo x Reader (Unexpected Guest)
Bo x Reader (This Is New) *Request*
Brock x Reader (Our Melody)
Bull x Reader (Bullfighting to Bullfriending)
Bull x Reader (Saddle Up) *Request*
Bull x !Fem! Reader (Got A Secret?) *Request*
Bull x Reader (Highway Lovin') *Request*
Bull x !Fem! Reader (I'm Not Jealous, You Are!) *Commission*
Bull x Reader (My Heart is Ticking For You) *Request*
Bull x Reader (My Kind of Rodeo) *Request*
Bull x Reader (Practice Makes Perfect) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Bull x !Fem!Reader (Who Has Your Heart) *Smut Request*
Byron x Reader (The Bargains & Deals to Make) *Request*
Carl x Reader (Magic Touch)
Carl x Reader (The Perfect Human) *Request*
Colette x Reader (I'm A Fan Of You) *Request*
Colt x Reader (Fixing The Broken) *Request*
Colt x Reader (The Traveling Stranger)
Colt x Reader (WANTED) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Colt x Reader (In My Head) *Smut Request*
๐Ÿ‹Colt x Fem! Reader (Revenge) *Smut Request*
Crow x Reader (Riddle Me This) *Request*
Crow x Reader (That Smile) *Request*
Edgar x Reader (I Call Dibs!) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (I'll Delete It)
El Primo x Reader (A Little Tipsy) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (I'm No Hero) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (Old Friend, New Beauty) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Fang x !Fem!Reader (Pay With Your Body) *Request*
Gene x Reader (Hold Me Close) *Request*
Grom x Reader (Trust Issues) *Request*
Jacky x Reader (Slip Of The Tongue) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Gamer Geeks) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Internet Fame) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Peek-A-Boo) *Request*
Leon x Reader (These Hands) *Request*
Lola x !Male!Reader (The Rival's Brother) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (A Little Fun) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (Committed) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (Follow My Lead) *Request*
Piper x Reader (We All Fall Down) *Request*
Poco x Reader (The Battle of Music) *Request*
Poco x Reader (Tongue Tied) *Request*
Bibi x Reader (Who's REALLY The Cool Cat?) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Poco x !Fem! Reader (A Touch Of Magic) *Smut Request*
Tara x Reader (Lose Yourself) *Request*
Tara x Reader (You're Beautiful)
๐Ÿ‹Tara x !Male!Reader (Not as Expected) *Smut Comission*
Sandy x Reader (Lost in the City) *Request*
Sandy x Reader (Upright Lovers) *Request*
Ash x Reader (False Judgment) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Sandy x !Fem!Reader (Unconscious Lust) *Smut Request*
Stu x Reader (A Little More On The Stunt Side) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Stu x !Fem!Reader (A Macsochist At Its Finest) *Commission*
๐Ÿ‹Stu x !Fem!Reader (Rockin' & Rollin')
Surge x Reader (Glowing Hearts) *Request*
8-Bit x Reader (Loved Hacktually) *Request*
โ™คSepration Chapterโ™ค
Barley x Reader x Stu x Reader (What If There Were Three?) *Request*
Gene x Reader x Tick (I Saw Them First!) *Request*
Bull x Reader x Barley (A Bull In A China Closet) *Request*
๐Ÿ‹Bull x !Fem!Reader x Colt (Adventures Gone Wrong) *Commission*

Fang x Reader x Stu (Who's The Bigger Man) *Request*

2.5K 41 72
By EJsAFreak

(First Person Pov)

(Y/N) was always looked up to by the Brawlers. They were well respected, very good at helping everyone, and they were one of the most beautiful people that anyone could lay eyes on. Their skin? Shiny and gorgeous all the time. Their eyes? Bright and easy to get lost in. Their hair? Such perfect locks were like waves in the wind. Their body? Woah now! Is this a smut or not? Anyways, they were irresistible to any passing man or woman...

...but that was always what caused problems.

(Y/N) was casually watching the Brawler's enjoy their time on the beach next to the condos. The semi finals of the tournament were finally over and it left only two Brawlers to fight in a 1v1 match.

And those two Brawlers were none other than Fang and Stu. The most head strong, heart driven people that anyone had ever seen. The two never had anything against each other so everyone was expecting a clean, fair match.

Until then, everyone was taking in the sunrise over the lush beach and calm waters. They were either swimming, cooking up for a barbecue or playing in the sand.

(Y/N) however, was laying in a beach chair in swim trunks / a bikini, taking in what was left of the sun's rays. Their phone laid on the side table next to them, playing their favorite tunes as they sipped on a nice cold drink.

"Whew.." They sighed softly while fixing their sunglasses. "It feels so good to have a little break..." They whispered to themself as they stretched out their arms and legs.

Putting a hand behind their head and using their other to swirl their drink in their glass, they watched the Brawlers enjoy their time before the grand finals. "I'm so glad that I can relax.. I hate working on tournaments documents..."

They laid back calmly in their chair with a soft expression when all of a sudden, they felt something get placed on their head. A brow was raised on (Y/N)'s perfect face as they tipped up what seemed to be a hat.

"Having fun?" A soft, deep voice was heard while Fang came into the view with a soft grin on his face. He seemed to have put his hat on (Y/N) head as he took a seat next to them and laid down in a chair.

Giggling, they fixed the hat to where they were wearing it comfortably; a gentle breeze shook the umbrella they sat under. "Always! You?" "Ah, just about the same." He hummed as he pulled out a pack of peanuts.

"Want one?" "Thanks, but I'm good." They politely declined with a kind smile. Fang gently looked to the side with a soft blush on his cheeks but that only made him smile more. "Heh.. No problem.."

The two sat in silence for a bit as the sound of the waves and laughter of the other Brawlers was heard in the distance. Fang's stomach started to turn slightly but it wasn't because of his food.

He sighed softly, gently swallowing his snack before wiping his mouth with his wrist. "Mmn.. (Y/N), I-" "Well h-h-hello there sexy~"

A glitched voice hummed as he sat in the other chair next to (Y/N). Fang blinked several times as he looked at Stu who was gazing at the civilian sweetly.

With a snort, they lowered their sunglasses and peered at the stunt bot with a smirk. "Hello to you too Stu." They hummed as they sipped from their drink and watched the sunset.

"Can I-I-I just say, you look s-super cute in that swimsuit babe~" He spoke with a flirtatious tone as he laid in a 'draw me like one of your French girls' pose. Fang sank in his seat with a blank expression.

Veins popped from his fleshy skin as he eyed down the robot like a predator. (Y/N), on the other hand, laughed and finished the rest of their drink with a slurp.

"You perverted dork. You say that about anyone in a swimsuit." "O-O-Oh, I mean it in a v-very s-special way when I talk a-a-about you though..." He narrowed his gaze as he stared dreamily at them, lowering his voice to fluster them in someway.

And boy, did it work.

A light blush dusted (Y/N)'s cheeks when Stu spoke. They chuckled softly to themself with a caring look of admiration. "Jeez, come on man!" They gently sat up in their seat, causing Stu to blink several times.

"You're too funny." They hummed softly. They looked over their shoulder at the bot with a small smile, sending his metallic heart into a loop. But he wasn't the only one affected by (Y/N)'s smile.

Fang watched the whole scene unfold with a dark, sinister glare. The way Stu talked to (Y/N) was unforgivable in his eyes!

It all happened to fast. He didn't get a chance to say anything before they stood up and grabbed the towel they were laying on. "Well, I better go get cleaned off. I'll see you boys at the tournament tomorrow!~"

With that, (Y/N) left the two Brawlers to their own devices. Stu sighed sweetly as he leaned against the chair and looked the human up and down as they walked away.

"W-W-Wow...~ They're.. Somethin' else h-huh..?" He purred lovingly while Fang stood up quickly with a look of destruction in his eyes. "Yeah, and you better fuck off before you wander too far from the scrap yard."

Venom was laced in his words and it made Stu look up at him in confusion. "H-Huh?? What did y-you say to me?" He questioned as Fang crumbled up the plastic that once held his snack and shoved it in his pocket.

"You heard me! Stay away from (Y/N) or else..." His voice was dark and would scare off any normal person. However, Stu was far from normal. The bot rose to his feet; his eye turning a bright red as he glared at Fang.

"Or else wh-wh-what bamboo boy?~ You gonna c-c-cry and run back t-to your stupid temple like a ch-ch-chicken-shit?" Fang's movement was fast as he grabbed Stu by the zipper of his jacket and moved his face inches away from his own.

A fire was lit within the their hearts as they stared daggers into each others souls, both were clearly unaffected by each others menacing auras.

"OI BOYS!! Break it up!!" The two snapped their heads towards a large red head who was putting her glasses in her hair to look at the two. "Don't go beatin' up each other! There's not a single good reason to act like that!"

Pam grumbled lowly as the two separated with the same disgusted glares on each other. The tension was high and somewhat intimidating but Pam wasn't fazed by them.

With a quiet sigh, the redhead turned with a soft expression and narrowed her gaze. "If you're gonna fight, wait for the tournament... That's all I can say.."

Her murmur reached the ears of both men, her silhouette became smaller as she approached the condos. "Hmph!" "W-W-Wait my ass.." Stu and Fang both grumbled to themselves before the human flipped his hair back.

"I say we have our own battles! Best out of three will prove who really deserves (Y/N)'s heart!" He huffed with a small grin while Stu took off his helmet and scratched the back of his head.

His now blue eye moved onto the other Brawler with a confused gaze. "And h-h-how do you plan on doing th-that genius?" Fang's grin only grew wider as he put his hand on his hip, turning towards his rival.

"Oh trust me, you're gonna see a genius alright." "Uhuh, y-y-yeah I bet.. Just not any from your d-dense ass-" Fang almost ran at Stu but eased himself with a small chuckle. "Trust me.. You're gonna pay.."

He quickly walked across the cool sands of the beach and hurried to the chromatic condo, leaving Stu alone and rolling his eye. "Psh! As if..." He growled as he quickly revved his engine and zoomed away in a hurry.

---------------------------

The next day rolls around and the two enemies sat in front of El Primo, Rosa and Poco in a gymnasium full of exercise equipment. "What i-is this..?" Stu almost groaned as Fang grinned softly to himself.

"Ah! Mi amigo, we are here to help your little dispute!" El Primo hummed with a smile as Roza put her hands together. "Yes indeed! We're here t' help you two through this hardship!"

Stu didn't seemed convinced at first but Poco shyly walked in between every with a soft smile. "W-Well, you see, since the tournament is in two days, we thought of a little idea to help you both!"

The mariachi skeleton held out his hands to the two brawlers and stuck up both of his index fingers. "For the first day-" he moved his right hand up. "-you two will do a mini game that Fang chose out! And for the second-"

He held out his left hand. "-You both will do a game that Stu chooses! If one of you win at both mini games then the winner is decided! But if you both win one-" He pushed his bone fingers together.

"..Then that means the final match will be at the tournament... Winner takes the title of the Brawler of the year and will win over (Y/N).." Stu thought about it for a moment, his eye narrowed slightly while Fang laughed to himself.

"Don't tell me you're too scared of losing~" He cooed as Stu's engines hissed inside him. "Me!? S-S-Scared!? HA! Yeah right!!" He growled as he looked back to the other three Brawlers.

"I accept th-th-the challenge." Stu stated firmly.

"Same here!" Fang boasted with a sly smirk.

The two men shook hands on it and thus, the battle had begun. Rosa nodded softly as she gestured to two different punching bags. "Alright! First challenge is Fang's choice!" She chirped with a bright smile.

El Primo walked over to the punching bags while putting his hand onto the bag on the left. "Now these are not just any normal type of punching bag, niños~ This punching bag is made out of pure steel."

Fang punched his fist into the palm of his other hand with a sharp grin while Stu only tilted his head. If he had eyebrows, one would be raised and one would be lowered.

"What's th-th-that got to do with anything?" "The challenge is that you have to use your fists to destroy the bag!" Poco chimed in. "The first one t' accomplish this is tha' winner!"

Rosa lifted a handkerchief in the air as the two men approached their designated bags. Stu looked at the bag with a low huff but Fang looked as if this was just a simple task.

"Ready!"

"S-Set.."

"Comienzo!!"

The three counted down and the two were off. Stu reeled back his fist and started punching the bag with all his might but it was a fruitless effort.

A glitched gasp escaped his voice box as he heard one of his hands get crushed from the hard impact. Rosa widened her eyes at the sight of his damaged hand while Poco covered his eyes.

El Primo, on the other hand, was beaming brightly as he watched Fang throw out all kinds of moves against the bag. He treated it as if it were nothing more than a feathered pillow.

Stu didn't give up easily though. His eye turned a dark red as he clenched his destroyed fist. He couldn't feel pain so there was nothing stopping him as he punched and swatted at the bag with every ounce of his might.

Fang only laughed when he saw bits of metal and a few fingers fall from Stu's hands. To rub salt in the wound, the human took in a sharp breath before spinning his body rapidly and kicked out a leg.

"RRRAAAAAAAHHH!!" A loud roar echoed the gymnasium as that single kick spilt the bag in half. The four were left in shock when they saw the steel crash against the ground and crack the wooden floors from its weight.

It was like running a hot knife through lukewarm butter and Fang stood victorious and proud from it. "Haha! What do you think of that, scrapheap?" He gloated while adjusting his gloves.

The robot was far from happy. He flicked one of his broken hands to the side, making more oil and metal fall off and out of it. "Laugh w-w-while you can.. Because tomorrow..."

His eye narrowed darkly; a red hue over took his sky blue iris. "..tomorrow i-i-it's my turn to win..." Venom laced his words while he turned and drove away in a hurry.

"Ha! He thinks he can intimidate me!? What a joke!" "I don't know Fang..." Poco spoke up with an almost worried voice. "Dontcha think you were being.. a-a little harsh with him..?"

The little skeleton stepped forward, looking up to the fighter while fumbling with his boney fingers. "I-I get this is a competition but maybe you both could try and be good sports-"

He was abruptly interrupted by El Primo wrapping his muscular arm around him with a laugh. "Mi amigo! This isn't just a competition of strength! It's a competition of love!" He stated proudly with his bright smile.

"They are doing this for (Y/N)! It is only fair that they challenge each other for the one they love!" He then looked over to Rosa with a sweet smile as he held his mariachi friend close.

"I mean, I would have fought for the one I love if given the chance~" He hummed charmingly, causing Rosa to chuckle. "And you know well that I do the same for you darling.."

Poco smiled happily at the couple but quietly looked back to Fang who was already walking away from the group. "I just.. Hope everything will be okay..." He murmured.

----------------

The next day arrived and the weather was pleasant with a gentle breeze. Stu and Fang met at an skate park meant for pros. Janet and Bonnie were standing in front of the two and the eldest held a bicycle.

"As much as I think this is a ridiculous waste of time-" Janet eyed down Stu. "-We are onto part two of the competition to gain (Y/N)'s affection." She stated as Bonnie practically vibrated in place.

"Janet! Janet! Can I explain the rules pleaseeeee?~" The little one squealed with great excitement. "I see no problem with that." Fang spoke with a smile from seeing the enthusiastic child.

Stu only rolled his eye at the chromatic Brawler as Bonnie held up a sleeved hand. "OooooKay!! The rules are simple! Both of you will have a chance to ride on this bike.."

The child motioned to the bike her sister held, almost exploding mid-explanation. "You'll both have five minutes to preform the sickest, coolest stunts EVER!!" She screamed with joy as she hopped up and down.

Janet laughed softly while gently placing a hand on her hip. "Different tricks earn you different points. We'll calculate them after each of you finish your turns."

Her free hand reached into her pocket and pulled out a gold coin; the boys watched with serious expressions.

"Heads or tails?" She questioned with a raised brow. "Heads!" "Tails!" The two called opposite sides at the same time, making Bonnie do tippy taps with her feet from her eagerness.

Janet let Bonnie hold the bike as she flicked the coin and caught it several times, getting a feel for the rhythm.

"Heads for Stu, Tails for Fang!" The star stated as she flicked the coin into the air. She caught it with ease and slapped it onto the back of her hand. Walking over to the two, all of their eyes were glued to her hands as she lifted one in the air.

"Tails! Fang, you're up!"

The fighter grinned as he looked at Stu with a smug gaze before adjusting his gloves. "Watch and learn, cyclops.." He growled under his breath so the girls couldn't hear.

He walked over to the smiling child and gently grasped the handles, feeling the texture in his grip. "Are ya ready!?" Bonnie squealed as she held a stop watch.

Fang quickly hopped onto the bike and looked at the court in front of him. He swallowed hard as his grip tightened. Looking at it now, he realized he wasn't used to these kind of stunts.

"Ready! Set!!"

His eyes darted over every slope and bowl he could drive into. He was wildly unprepared and Stu could tell just by looking at him. If that machine could smile, he'd be wearing the shittiest grin known to robot kind.

"GOOOO!!"

With that, Fang dipped off the side and shot into the field. He rushed through the stunt yard and looked around; a bead of sweat drizzled down his face from the wind.

His eyes trailed all around for something to do but everything seemed foreign to him, he didn't know what to do. So all he did was ride around.

The three watched over the edge and kept their undivided attention on him at all times. Bonnie was bouncing up and down as the sparkle in her eyes dimmed slightly.

"When is he gonna trick out?" She asked as Janet bit the inside of her cheek. "Poor thing.. He looks like he's struggling..." Janet whispered softly to herself.

The girls at least had some form of respect not to say anything too loud but Stu on the other hand, laughed proudly and put one of his barely put together hands on his hip.

"HEY G-G-GENIUS!! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO STUNTS!! N-N-NOT ROLL A-AROUND LIKE SOME KID JUST GOT OFF TR-TRA-TRAINING WHEELS!!!"

The shout made Fang's brow twitch in a rage. He quickly sped up his pace and drove towards one of the ramps. Janet quickly turned away to avoid seeing anything while her sister watched with all her attention.

The man shot off the ramp, not knowing what in the hell he was going to do but he tried anyway. He took his feet off the pedals and attempted to do one of his special round house kicks over the bike.

Unfortunately, he didn't angle his foot high enough so he mistakenly kicked the bike out from under him. His eyes widened with a mixture of 'oh shit' and fear.

The Brawler skidded across the ground and rolled into a wall while the bike slammed against a pole and flipped over on it's side with a rough clank.

Bonnie covered her mouth with both of her sleeved hands while Janet flinched from the sound before looking slowly back to her fellow Brawler.

"BAHAH-H-H-HAAAA!!" Stu burst out into an uncontained laughter and fell off his wheel onto the concrete. "SHUT UP YOU RAT BASTARD!!"

Fang stood up off the slightly blood stained ground and stared to violently dust himself off. His arm had a terrible gash across it and his pants were ripped at the knees from how he landed.

"You fu-fu-fuck-fucking idiot!!! You call that a stunt!?" The bot shouted but Janet stood in between the two with a frown. "Stu, stop. This isn't funny." She spoke with a stern tone but that didn't stop her friend's laughter.

Fang hissed in annoyance as he chucked the bike up at the three, making it land at their feet. "Yeah!? You can't even fucking ride a bike!" He stated as he pointed at Stu's wheel.

"So technically speaking, I would win by default! There's no way it would be fair by letting you drive around on THAT!! It would be unfair, so..."

He walked in front of the robot and grinned wickedly; a loathing gaze swam through his dark orbs. "That means I win twice and (Y/N) is mine.. Isn't that crazy..~"

Stu was no longer in a mocking kind of mood, his eye narrowed darkly as he clutched his hands into fists. He leaned slightly to one side and a leg kicked itself out of the bot's torso, causing Fang to look at the leg in shock.

"Ooo.." Bonnie whispered but Janet covered the little one's mouth as they watched. Stu balanced onto the one leg and the wheel retracted into his body, making another leg kick out in fury.

"I'll sh-sh-show you crazy..."

He growled in a deep menacing tone as he marched over to the bike and stood it up. Bonnie squeaked and held up her stop watch and started it as soon as her friend launched himself off the side.

Fang stood at the edge and furrowed his brows as he watched angrily. "Since when does he have feet?" He huffed in annoyance. Stu flies at one of the ramps and spin the bike in all sorts of directions when he flew in the air.

He landed cleanly on the ground and shot towards one of the poles before sliding across it with the rubber tires. "WOW!! You got this uncle Stu!!!" Bonnie squealed but Janet kept the child calm for Fang's sake.

Before they knew it, Stu had already trailed the whole park within three minutes and ended his turn early as he rode to the top and next to the other Brawlers.

He proudly stepped off his bike and showed off a flourished pose to show off the end of his tricks. "H-H-Ha! What do y-you think of THAT!?" He hummed charmingly as Bonnie ran up to him with innocent eyes.

"THAT WAS SO AWESOME UNCLE STU!!" She screeched but Janet showed some respect by pulling Bonnie to the side. "W-Well, I suppose.." She looked over to Fang in all his bubbling rage.

"..that means Stu won this challenge-" "And rightfully so!" The robot stated as he marched over to his rival and looked down to him with a cocky gaze.

Fang stayed silent as his dark orbs drilled daggers into Stu's glowing blue one. "Y-Y-You thought that s-s-since you can cr-crack rocks and steel, you could just k-k-kick my metal ass at everything hu-huh?~"

His tone of voice was mocking and obnoxious, to which Fang shoved him out of the way and walked away. "You've got it coming, scrapheap!" He hissed before locking eyes with the bot once more.

"Tomorrow, you're going down.. Your little stunts won't compare to my strength!" The lightning was lit alight between the two. Stu huffed and crossed his arms before tapping his foot against the ground in anger.

"Yeah right, b-b-bozo! Dream on!" "That's enough you two!!" Janet shouted as she stood between the two. "You're both acting ridiculous! Have either of you thought about how (Y/N) would feel if they saw this!?"

The two completely ignored her as they turned away from each other in frustration. "It's more than that Janet! You don't understand.." Fang murmured with furrowed brows. "W-W-We care about (Y/N)! Only o-o-one can have they heart..."

He then clutched his freshly repaired hands into fists, his eye glitched into a menacing red as he shot a glare at Fang. "And that one is m-m-me!!" He shouted as his fellow Brawler laughed and walked away, waving his hand through the air.

"Say what you want! I'll be victorious and you'll never have my (Y/N)!" The two turned in opposite directions, leaving the sisters alone at the court.

Janet sighed in defeat as she picked up Bonnie in her arms. "Is uncle Stu and mr. Fang going to be okay sis?" "I hope so... I don't think this will go well though.."

They spoke quietly to each other as they also left the court, wishing and hoping that the following day would end well.

------------------

The time was now! All tickets are sold out and the finale of the tournament was nigh! People from all over the world came to see the battle between man and robot.

(Y/N) was rushing down the hall with Rosa, Janet and Bonnie; phone in hand, they were getting everything in order for the event. "(Y-Y/N)! I have a really bad feeling about this whole thing.."

Janet looked concerned ever since she stepped foot in the building while Bonnie was singing happily to herself without a care in the world. "You're not tha only one.. This could get messy!" Rosa implied as they watched the back of the organizer's head.

"Guys, I'm sure it will be okay.." (Y/N) murmured with the wave of their hand, watching their phone intently. "Fang and Stu are both fair, respectful fighters. Nothing should go wrong-"

"No! Dude, you don't understand!" Janet reached her hand and grabbed onto their sleeve, finally making them tear their gaze from the tiny screen in their hand.

Raising a brow, (Y/N) sighed heavily and rubbed their forehead when the two women watched her. "They have been fighting! Like, really bad!" "Please, just have a talk with em'!"

They begged desperately, which wasn't like them in the slightest. (Y/N)'s expression softened from the two, letting out a sigh in the process.

"Helloooo Super City!~ Who's ready for the grand finals of THIS CHAMPIONSHIP!?" The intercoms echoed through the halls with a thunderous applause following behind.

"Huh.. I guess Surge accepted to be the sportscaster.." "(Y/N), this is serious!" Rosa claimed but they were already walking away with a hop in their step. "If something happens, I'll take care of it."

With that, they hurried down the hall without another word, leaving the three in silence. "This.. This won't end well... Will it..?" Bonnie asked innocently as she looked up to Janet.

"Will uncle Stu be okay..?" She questioned while Janet picked her up in her arms. "Hopefully little one.. Hopefully.." Rosa murmured as they watched (Y/N) hurry off.

Meanwhile, the arena was going crazy and the fans were screaming their heads off. Surge was sitting in a booth with Max as they looked over the field with bright smiles.

The map was New Perspective so it was an open map for the Brawlers to face on. (Y/N) hurried to the sidelines with some personal trainers and some people that were there for keeping the map tidy.

"We have a very important battle today folks! A chromatic Brawler, a powerful fighter, a man with a kick to his punch.. You all know him!!" Max shouted as she stood up from her chair and raised her hand high.

"LET'S GIVE IT UP FOR FANG GUYS!!"

The arena roared with excitement while from one end of the arena, a red glow ignited and Fang appeared from the light. His expression was stern and serious as he adjusted his gloves; a silent 'tch' escaping his lips.

Little did they know, Fang wasn't truly adjusting his glove. Instead, he was toying with a special bracelet that was hidden under the wrist part of the cloth. A glowing blue button was attached to it.

Max watched Fang with a bright smile as he held his position on the field. "Oooo~ This is going to be one real battle! Look at those eyes!!" She chirped as Surge chuckled at his friend's excitement.

"He's defiantly got the ferocity in his eye!
But his competitor on the other hand, has some guts too! A robot that fears no flame, the man of metal, his own stunt devil.." He hummed with a grin as he nudged Max in the arm.

"LET'S HEAR IT FOR STU!!!"

The arena was once again filled with applause and cheering for the second Brawler. A blue light glistened from the other end of the arena and Stu emerged from the shine.

His expression was hard to read but those who knew him could tell that he wasn't happy. "He's defiantly something else, am I right?" Surge hummed with a deep chuckle.

Stu rubbed his wrist with a huff and revealed to himself a glowing, blue button just like the one Fang had. His eye narrowed as he readied himself for the competition.

(Y/N) smiled softly as they looked between the two but their calm expression turned thoughtful when they noticed how tense the situation was. "Alright!! Are you two ready!?"

Max shouted with excitment while the two eyed the map down with stern expressions. Stu rubbed his wrist with a growl while Fang adjusted his glove again.

At the same time, the two traced their fingers to the blue buttons on their bracelets. "Get set..." Surge hummed with a grin as (Y/N) noticed the glowing blue from the wrists of the boys.

With that, the boys clicked their buttons and the light blue soon turned red with a quiet beep from both sides...

..Signaling that their respawns were deactivated...

"BRAWL!!!"

Surge and Max shouted loudly when (Y/N)'s eyes widened with a gasp. "Wait..!" The two shot towards the center field and locked eyes, exchanging dark glares.

Stu flicked his index fingers open and started to immediately shoot fireworks at the opposing Brawler, to which Fang quickly rolled out of the way. "You're waisting your time!"

The human growled in annoyance as he kicked his shoes at Stu, but he sped past the attacks. Fang's feet shown a bright blue, making his shoes come back onto his feet.

"Me!? Wasting t-t-time!?" The robot shot across the field, his wheel screeching into a drift as he shot off a wall and flipped through the air. He shot more fireworks at Fang, who shot off like a bullet.

Stu landed cleanly on his wheel and rode backwards while Fang kicked his shoes again with great force. "I'll h-h-have you know that I have been R-R-RUSHING to get to the top!"

He drove around Fang at a fast pace, creating smoke from the speed of his wheel. "...all.. for.. (Y/N)!!!" "NO!!" (Y/N) panicked and hopped over the railings onto the map.

People shouted for the organizer to come back but they didn't listen as they rushed into the bushes. "You think you're the one for (Y/N)!? I was with them since the beginning!"

Fang hissed as he watched Stu run circles around him. "You don't deserve them!! Why don't you fucking hang your head and keep quiet like those stupid, pink-haired brats that you call a family-"

The poor man didn't even get to finish his words when a loud blast was heard across the map. Stu moved like lightning and tackled Fang to the ground, wrapping his metal hands around his fleshy throat.

The crowd gasped in shock while Max and Surge stood up with dropped jaws. "Shit!! What's happening??" Max stammered as Stu slammed Fang against the ground.

His eye was a terrifying red and steam shot from his metal parts as he started to glitch from anger. "DON'T YOU- *bzzt* EVER SPEAK ABOUT MY G-G-*bzzt*GIRLS LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN, YOU ROTTEN LITTLE NOBODY!!"

Fang was in shock from seeing the rage in Stu's eyes made him feel a horrid chill down his spine. He tried to pull away but the grip was too strong for him to handle.

(Y/N) sprinted quickly through the dirt and pushed past the bushes, onto the open feild. Their breath was shaky and frightened but they kept running no matter what.

"YOU *bzzt* THINK YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT MY GIRLS!? THINK BLOOD-*bzzt* HAS TO DO WITH FAMILY!? HUH!?!"

"STU! STOP IT!!" A fleshy figure shoved itself against the bot and pushed him onto the ground. Fang gasped loudly and started coughing roughly. He rubbed his throat in pain as his dark orbs looked over to Stu.

The robot's wild gaze locked onto (Y/N) and the anger melted away almost instantly into shock. The engines in his body ran cold from seeing the face of the one he treasured dearly.

"(Y-Y/N)??" "What the FUCK are you two thinking!?" They shouted with wide eyes. Their (eye colored) orbs darted between the two with great stress while the boys wore guilty expressions.

"(Y-Y/N).." "I-It's not what you think!" Fang stammed as the organizer stood on their feet. Their expression showed anger but their tears told another story. "You both could have been KILLED! Are you two out of your minds!?"

The crowd of the arena was filled with nothing but murmurs. (Y/N)'s voice echoed just fine without any form of microphone. "Both of you.. with me... NOW."

They demanded with a stern voice; the two didn't hesitate to stand up and follow behind like children being scolded by their parent.

(Y/N) was more terrified than anything. They cared about the two greatly so seeing them show such aggression towards one another brought a sour feeling to their stomach.

Fang and Stu were directed to the medical wing while (Y/N) had to deal with the intense and frustrating calls of multiple business owners and fans.

In a cleaned, tidy room, Fang sat on the bed, holding his hands to where he was twirling his thumbs while Stu sat leaned back in a chair, looking away from the human.

"Uh... H-Hey..." Fang spoke up as he looked in Stu's direction; the robot didn't budge from his spot. "Look, I don't know what came over me.." He spoke in a low tone, like he truly felt guilty about his actions.

"I got so blinded by my own desires.. Just because I.. l-love (Y/N) doesn't mean I should lash out and say god awful things." Stu's eye narrowed from those words, keeping his stare on the floor.

Fang looked up slowly as he adjusted his cap and bit his lip with a worried expression, looking for the right words to say. "I-I'm sorry... I'm so very sorry and I'll never say anything like that to you again."

His voice was now shaky and full of regret. It made his stomach churn just thinking about how he acted those few minutes ago. Stu squeezed his arms as his eye traced the marks in the floor, listening and examining every word that came from Fang.

"You don't have to forgive me.. I know I was really in the wrong.. I just hope you know that I do feel guilty about it.." He murmured as he squeezed his hands into fists.

"I... You can have (Y/N)..."

Those words were enough to make Stu bring his gaze up. He finally tore his eye from the floor and towards the man that he saw as his enemy with a shocked expression.

"H-H-Huh? You're g-giving up?" "I might as well.." Fang replied. "After the foolishness of my actions, I think you deserve them more than me.." It was Fang's turn to look to the ground in silence.

Stu blinked softly with a low huff. His eye darted from the Brawler, down to his lap as he looked into his still broken palms from Fang's challenge. "Fang." The human raised his dark orbs with a clear frown across his lips.

"I.. I-I have an i-idea." Stu commented.

Meanwhile, (Y/N) had finally snaked their way past all the questioners and was now in the process of reassuring Janet, Bonnie, and Rosa.

"Is Fang okay?? Oh my god, Stu had a horrible grip on him!" Janet panicked. "You think w-we could go see em? Just t' check on em' at least!" Rosa stated as she put her hand against her forehead.

(Y/N) bit the inside of their cheek and looked between the two while Bonnie tugged on their pants with a sad frown. "N-No one died did they..?" "Okay guys, calm down for one second!"

They fixed themself up a little by running their hand through their hair and dusted themself off. Their expression was blank but deep down, they were just as concerned as the three.

"They're in the medical wing right now.. Fang is being treated for the damages Stu had caused.. So all we can do for now is-" "(Y/N)!!" The hearts stopped from all four of them as their gazes shifted to behind (Y/N).

Fang and Stu were walking side by side with one another, both wore worried and guilty expressions. "H-H-Hey.." The robot stammered while the human rubbed the back of his head.

"UNCLE STU!!" Bonnie squealed and with a quick pounce, bounced on the bot and wrapped all her limbs around him. "Hey k-k-kiddo! Did ya miss m-me?"

He seemed much more relaxed to have the child in his arms but Fang had his head hung low in shame; a sudden wave of shyness struck his heart and he didn't feel as brave as he usually did.

A silent nudge brought the Brawler out of his thoughts. Stu gave him a look of reassurance, as if to tell him he was okay and he forgave him.

"What are you two doing here?" (Y/N) walked forward with a frown while their eyes darted between the two. "We... We want to talk to you." Fang spoke up as Stu held Bonnie in his arms.

(Y/N) crossed their arms, showing a stern expressions like they were upset. "Go on." They sighed with a huff. "It's about y-y-you.. a-and the way we acted of course.."

Fang nodded to Stu's words and looked to (Y/N) with a sigh. "We were.. fighting over you..." He almost whispered. He looked down to the ground, making his eyes be guarded by his hat.

"Over me? What?? This whole fight was over me!?" "W-W-We're both i-in love with you, o-o-okay!?" Stu raised his voice with a bit more of a glitch to his voice. His eye shown with concern.

A hushed silence filled the hall; Rosa and Janet both put their hands over their mouths in sync. "Wh-What..?" (Y/N) couldn't decide if they were flattered or worried but they hid their true feeling behind a frown.

"He's... He's telling the truth..." Fang stated. "I-I started the whole thing.. I was jealous of how Stu spoke to you a-and I got a little heated..." He kept his gaze to the ground at all times, gritting his teeth in the process.

"I s-said some horrible things and really wasn't myself s-so..." He walked in front of Janet and bowed lowly, making Stu widen his eye in shock. "F-Fang?"

"I know you are unaware of the things I said but I beg for your forgiveness!"

Janet was taken back as she looked at Stu then back to Fang, clearly confused but the robot felt a warm feeling in his chest at the humble action. "What.. do you mean?"

Fang stood back up and frowned as he put his hands behind his back. "It won't make sense to you but..." He looked back to Stu and showed a small smile. "I-I want to make up for the damages I caused..."

Stu was greatly moved by his kind action, it even made his metallic heart skip a beat. "But to the matter at hand.." Fang murmured and turned back to his true love.

"(Y/N).." He walked back over to Stu, who watched him the whole time. "We have a proposition for you.." "W-What's the proposition..?"

Stu and Fang exchanged glances then turned back to (Y/N) with the same, worried expression. "W-W-We both w-would like..." "...to.. go out with you..."

Rosa and Janet watched the whole scene with starry eyes as the patted each others arms. "So.. All three of you would be dating..?" Bonnie asked as she leaned against Stu.

"So it's like a... a pappy.. palerie..." "Hehe, polyamory sweetheart.." (Y/N) responded politely and then looked at the two before her. "Are you certain there will be no fighting?"

"N-N-No! No fighting. We already m-m-made a deal to behave.." "Really? Last time you made a deal, you almost killed Fang-" "TH-TH-THIS TIME IS D-DIFFERENT!! HONEST!"

(Y/N) narrowed their gaze, giving Fang a chance to chime in. "Please, give up this one chance to make things right.." He asked softly as they waited patiently for a response.

The organizer looked back to the two ladies who were smiling from ear to ear and nodding with excitement. They were overjoyed to see their two boys making up and trying to set things right.

With a soft hum, (Y/N) tapped their foot and brought their hand to their chin, smiling softly that the two men simply melted at. "Well, I care for both of you.. A whole lot.. So, I see no reason why we can't try-"

They were abruptly cut off as Fang moved at the speed of light to give them a hug. "Oh thank the gods!! You don't know what this means to us!"

Stu quickly put Bonnie on her feet and wrapped his toned arms around the two, picking them both up in a tight hug. "F-F-For real!! We'll make this r-right (Y/N), honestly!!"

(Y/N) let out a heart warming laugh and held their two boys in their arms with a bright smile. "Just no fighting again... Please." They stated as the two nodded in unison.

"Of course!" "A-A-Anything you say g-goes!" The two agreed with bright expressions. "We'll do our best for you.." Fang hummed with a light blush. "And w-w-we'll always be there f-f-for you!"

(Y/N) smiled lovingly at the two and gently placed loving kisses on the Brawler's foreheads, making them gasp and put their hands to their heads with dark blushes.

"Hehe, thank you both~ And I swear, I'll be a good partner for each of you!" They promised with a wink. The two melted at the sight and sighed dreamily while (Y/N) took their hands.

"Now come on! You two got a lot of people to apologize to!"

Thank you for reading! I hope you all enjoyed! Sorry for the long wait! You can't rush art as they say. Thank you again for reading! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 1K 26
COMPLETED 116,188 words #3 Choni - June 13, 2021 #15 Cheryl - May 14, 2021 #2 fangsfogarty - May 14, 2021 #86 Toni - March 7, 2021 #104 tonitopaz - M...
37.4K 635 46
This is my first book im not the best at writing for having no experience in such things but ill try my best Best ranks #1- brawl stars x reader...
4.2K 163 51
The old version of my first Super Smash Bros. Fanfiction. Updated version coming soon.
27.5K 661 21
This is my first book and it's a Choni Fanfic. Hope you like it ๐Ÿ’•