GIRL OF HIS DREAMS- R RATED

Από officialgoldenbae

From Compton too Los Angeles Amor'e is a hood beauty ,doing very well for herself in both the fashion industr... Περισσότερα

chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
Chapter 45.
chapter 46.
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
Loving ADG 2
Attention
chapter 51.
chapter 52.

chapter 50.

495 21 1
Από officialgoldenbae

ɪ ᴀᴍ ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇɴᴛɪʀᴇᴛʏ
                                      - ᴜɴᴋᴏᴡɴ

For The past few months the issues in

Amor'e and Chris's life had seemed to calm down.

Peace was something they'd been having lately and although there was calm before the storm for both lovers they needed it.

Things had been calm for the most part— but once Breezy dropped things weren't so peaceful.

With the success of his album drop came all of his interviews and then the long awaited, highly requested Chris Brown tour.

So the one of them ones tour featuring Lilbaby was born.

Chris was over the moon to be back on the road again but didn't want Amor'e left alone at their mansion in Los Angeles with their babies so she packed up and had been on the road touring the cities on his list.

Amor'e found it refreshing to see him on the road again, he hadn't been since 2019. She knew he'd been itching to perform for his fans again. What made her even more thrilled was because it was their sons first time seeing him perform.

Chris had dedicated one of his shows to Sayeis being at as it was his first time seeing his father perform on stage. Sayeis for sure let it be known that Chris Brown was his father dancing along and babbling at the top of his lungs to every song which made Amor'e dance and sing along with him.

They both were kept where the crowd couldn't see them but where they could see Chris, both parents didn't want to risk the fans taking unwanted pictures and then the next thing they knew their baby's face would be plastered all over social media.

Chris and Amor'e were planning to reveal their child's face soon in a heartfelt way but until then they were going to make sure that nobody was going to ruin it for them.

Tour so far had been nothing short of amazing, she loved visiting and experiencing new cities with him and their children.

However tonight was different; they were back in LA for one of his shows and once they were finished with that Amor'e and Chris would be parting ways so that she could go support her friend Jayda whom had just dropped her summer collection and would be having a celebratory party and then Chris would be heading to an after party that he would be hosting.

Aside from that Mama Joyce had taken the kids, giving her time to spend with girls.

They all needed to get some last minute items for the show and for Jayda's after party.
______

"So just to confirm we are all wearing the matching pink waydamin set right?" Dess wanted to make sure as she looked at the shoes that were on display.

They were currently in Footlocker trying to find some shoes to wear.

"That was the plan but I don't know for sure yet-" Jayda groaned while tip toeing trying to reach a pair that caught her eyes.

"Yet? Girl, your party is tonight!" Chalynn exclaimed, reminding Jayda.

Jayda playfully rolled her eyes, "Don't you think I know that?!" Jayda made clear in duh tone.

"Maybe we can all wear different colors tonight….i'll just text Niah and tell her to wear a color of her choice or Jayda you can choose the colors" Amor'e suggested which intrigued Jayda.

"I like that idea actually…okay we can do it like this. I'll wear the pink one and you guys can wear the black set. You can do a bold colored shoe or in Amor'es case a bold colored wig…"Amor'e chuckled at Jayda's joke.

The girls left Footlocker after purchasing what they wanted and shopped around the mall some more then went home.

The girls would be getting ready at Amor'es home so that they could all head to the concert together later on. Chris had been in rehearsals all day and had stopped by the house briefly to check up on his fiancé and to grab some necessities for his show.

The living room was filled with glam squads, makeup and hair essentials and their attire.

They were going to have to do two outfit changes: they would be wearing whatever they wanted to the concert and then they would change into the waydamin sets afterwards.

"I heard through the grapevine that Shyla and her sidekick might show up tonight girl!" Tokyo was always one to spill the tea.

He never wanted his friend to feel like he was unloyal so anytime he had any pieces of information he fed them to her and they were always on point.

Amor'e rolled her eyes in disgust at how the sound of their name rolled off her friend's  tongue. 

"She better stay far away I know that for sure because knowing that bitch she's gonna come to the meet and greet just to mess with Amor'e" Dess turned to the girls and said.

"Babe how do you feel about that?" Jayda who sat not too far away from Amor'e Acknowledged.

Amor'e nodded nibbling on her bottom lip. "I mean what's she gonna do? She knows the kids are going to be there with Mama Joyce and that Chris and myself do not play about them, it's her life she's playing with not mine" Amor'e shrugged.

"I know that's right!" Lay Lay snapped her fingers back and forth in front of her making Amor'e laugh.

Like Amor'e said, it was Kaya's life she was putting on the line. She did not know the Chris that Amor'e knew knew it came to their children and if she wanted to play with that monster then play and slayed.
______

There was a twenty minute intermission before the meet and greet began so that Chris could see his kids before he went off to meet his fans.

So far everything was good, there was no sign of Kaya or Shyla in sight but Amor'e still took the precautions of informing Chris of what she was told by Tokyo.

"Are you okay?" Chris questioned.

Amor'e lips spread exposing her pearly white teeth which was followed by a nod. "Yea. I'm just keeping an eye out!" Chris pulled her towards him.

He'd been itching to get his hands on her since he saw her arrive with her girls earlier.

"You know I gotchu right?!" Amor'e nodded.

"Can't nobody harm you or our family not them bitches, not that fake ass blood Jordan, nobody. I don't want you to feel like you always gotta keep an eye out, that's my job to keep y'all safe. I want you to relax and enjoy yourself" Chris kissed her cheek.

She took a deep breath and delivered a smile. "Okay I will, I did enjoy the show though everyone was screaming to the top of their lungs" Amor'e snickered, making Chris laugh.

"Yeah man. I love my fans but them niggas gone burst my eardrums with allat!" Amor'e let out a hearty laugh at his joke.

That's what she loved about Chris. He's protective, reliable and trustworthy. All the things that her so called friends weren't.

Chris would go the hell and back for her just so she could be happy when Shyla and Kaya wouldn't even care if she was truly happy or not.

Chris always made her feel at ease, made her feel at home when she was with him. Another reason added to the list of the things she loved about him.

Wrapping her arms around his neck she pulled her in closer covering his mouth with hers. She couldn't wait till they were both done for the night so he could make sweet love to her while she begged him to stop.

"I love you. Thank you for always being someone i can count on even on bad terms" She meant every word.

"You don't have to thank me. I do it because you mean everything to me and I love you so much" He whispered against her lips before kissing them.

"Are you still going too Jayda's party later?" Amor'e knew she just wanted to be with her man as did he.

"Yes daddy" She let out a soft moan in which only Chris could hear making his squeeze her ass hard.

He let out a guttural moan creating oceans in her panties.

"I'm about to say fuck these parties and take you back to the crib" He breathed.

"I promise i'm all yours after" With that being said she kissed him once more.
_______

Will Kaya and Shyla show up tonight?

Has Jordan left Amor'e alone for good?

Thank you guys so much for reading, i hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please don't forget too vote, comment your thoughts on this chapter or the entire book and add it too your libraries.

Xoxo - Junie

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

16.6K 639 34
Life has never been easy for Tiffani. She lost her sister and her father when she was young, leaving her mother to work two jobs. This left Tiffani a...
6K 69 17
Growing up with the triplets is fun and all but being in love with the popular ladies man Chris Sturniolo pretty much your whole life isn't something...
43.6K 1.7K 46
"Some people talk about that love at first sight shit To keep it real I don't know whether I believe it's true But if it is than tell me if I'm wrong...
103K 3.7K 107
🚩🚩🚩 Chris Brown is clearly someone who wears his heart on his sleeve. A very emotional person, someone who loves hard and wants the same love in r...