My New Hero

By KenleyCopeland

Taking place shortly after the events of it's prequel; My Old Hero, Izuku and Katsuki agree that they want to... More

Prologue
1: Plot Line
2: You're Pitiful
3: Sting
4: Hurt and Pain
5: State of my Head
6: Cry me a River
7: Caught in a Lie
8: God sent me as Karma
9: Sweet Chaos
10: When the Rain Stops
11: A Little Space
12: Unnatural
13: Inferiority Complex
14: Line 'Em Up
15: Lucky One
16: Blind Love
17: Effort
18: Good Luck, Bad Luck
19: Savior
20: Learning
21: Good to Me
22: Warning!
23: From Hell with Love
24: Fighter
25: Damage
26: What Can I Do?
27: Yours
28: Shivers
29: Electrified
30: The Feels
31: Nightmares
32: Torture
33: Demons
34: I'm Here
35: Fever
36: Think About You
37: Say Me Cute
38: Privacy
39: Icy
40: Blind and Frozen
41: Lovin' You More
42: Wet
43: Earned It
44: Christmas Day
45: Hot Enough
46: Troublemaker
47: Facade
48: I'm Gonna Show You Crazy
49: Playdate
50: Reason
52: Dice
53: Sunshine
54: Fearless
55: Doubt & Trust
56: Vicious
57: Resonance
58: Turn Back Time
59: Beastmode
60: Odd Sense
61: Alive
62: Strike Back
63: Invincible
64: Reason
65: Finesse
66: Paradise
67: Touch
68: Suspicious Camouflage
69: Villain
70: What I Want
71: Mr. Blue Sky
72: Step Up
73: Superhuman
Epilogue: The Feels for My Crush

51: Clockwork

81 1 4
By KenleyCopeland

"Izuku~ We need your help on this!!!" Melissa exclaimed. 

"Coming!" 

It's been a while since the last unexpected attack from a member of the Gem family, as it appears it's been a couple months now. Though the couple were told to stay on their toes and be on guard in case something bad would happen–especially since the last attack with Damian made him involve their son, Katsuma–but nothing of the sort has happened. 

So while they've been on tabs on the next move that could be possible, both Katsuki and Izuku have been having to train a little with Emra since the last attack. The training hasn't been easy–especially for Izuku–but they've managed to get better while taking care of their kids.

"Phew~ Thanks for the help, Izuku. I was really worried one of the new scientists would cause another explosion just by experimenting." Melissa sighed. 

"Of course, we don't need that to happen again." Izuku added with a giggle. 

Ever since the past two times where a member of the Gem family practically infiltrated the facility–AKA, Amber and Damian–the security at the facility has tightened and all newcomers are to have a background check as well as being checked before even setting foot inside the building. So now that they've tightened the security, it appears to be working as it's obvious that a member from the Gem family hasn't appeared.

"Hah- It's so annoying that even the people that have been working here for years have to go through stupid security check." Melissa whined. 

"It is what it is, Melissa. We can't help that the place got attacked twice." 

'All thanks to my family that I still barely know anything about.' Izuku thought. 

"Erm- But it doesn't make sense why you were basically a target in these attacks!!! Why won't you tell me who they were?!?!" Melissa begged. 

"It's all for reputation purposes, and it's not like I wanted to be a target anyway." 

"Mmmh... I hope these past attacks don't have to do something with when Rin sexually assaulted you years ago, I'm still mad about that." Melissa huffed. 

"It's better not to mention his name, so let's just try and get back to work. There are going to be a lot of new students graduating school from school that're about to be new heroes, which means we're gonna get busy soon on making more new suits."

"I know, but this isn't the first time, Melissa. And besides, we're both Assistant Directors, so we shouldn't start slacking off." 

"Yeah~ Huh? Hey, looks like you've got some company first." Melissa teased, as she turned the greenette to face what she was looking at. 

The second she saw what she was supposed to see, the greenette's eyes lit up to see her husband and son walking up to her and holding hands. But the thing that she didn't expect to see was Cole walking behind them. 

'Cole? What's he doing here? Don't tell me there's gonna be something bad about to happen.' she thought as she walked up to them.

"Kacchan! What's my husband and adorable boy coming here to see me for?" Izuku asked happily. 

"Mama." 

"Yes~ Katsuma, what is-"

Before she could finish her question, she noticed how different in tone her son's voice was.

'Eh? Did Katsuma hit puberty already?' 

"Kacchan, did something happen to Katsuma's voice today?" Izuku asked, looking up at the tall blond. But when she looked at the tall blond, something was off about him, as his expression looked shy and almost scared. 

"Kacchan, what's wrong? Did something happen when you took Katsuma with you on patrol today?" she asked sweetly.

What she didn't expect was to hear a voice say; 

"That's not Katsuki." 

Izuku batted her eyes a few times and slowly panned her head down to see that the little boy–who she expected was her son–said; 

"That's Katsuma." and in a slightly high-pitched voice. 

The greenette didn't know what she was hearing and she slightly looked up and back at Cole who could only sigh. 

"I don't know how I didn't notice it until after it happened, but it appears that another member of our family has started the next move." Cole said, rubbing his eyes. Izuku wasn't sure what she was supposed to expect, but it was certainly not something like this. 

"Hah- Izuku, it appears Alex has made the next move and used her quirk to switch your husband and your son's ages. As this is Katsuki..." Cole paused as he rested his hand on the little boy. 

"And this... is Katsuma." he finished, resting his other hand on the tall blond's shoulder. The greenette's smile began to fade into absolute confusion. 

"E-... Eh?"

( Flashback )

"Yo Bakugo!!!" 

"Ha? What d'you guys want?" 

"Rockman!!!" Katsuma exclaimed, happy to see the Bakusquad. 

"Ey- It's little dude!" Kaminari noted as Katsuma ran up to them and got all excited. 

"Seems like you've been busy, like always. Huh? But where's the twins we saw last time?" Sero asked. 

"They're at Deku's mom's place today since Deku's busy at work today. I tried to get Katsuma to go too, but he wasn't buying it and wanted to go to work with me." Katsuki explained. 

"Eh~ Looks like you and Midoriya are doing fine, huh?" Kaminari asked, which only caused the blond to smile while he sat at his desk. 

"Yeah... we're just fine." he mumbled. 

The Bakusquad felt like they hadn't seen that smile in ages, but that didn't mean it wasn't cute, cause it was.

"Ah- 'Cough' So what're you guys doing here and bothering me?" Katsuki coughed, instantly changing the subject. 

"Oh yeah, you should go on patrol with us today!" Kirishima yelled. 

"Hard pass." 

"Wha- Oh c'mon, it feels like it's been forever since the last time you went on patrol with us!" Kirishima whined. 

"I can't go, not when I've got Katsuma with me. I won't hear the end of it if Deku finds out I went out on patrol and brought Katsuma with me." Katsuki explained. 

"Then why don't you just leave him here with someone since it's obvious everyone at this agency knows your kid?" Sero asked. 

"I don't trust everyone in this place." 

"Mmmh... Oh, I know! Since it's not just you that's going on patrol alone–and we'll be with you–we can watch him with you!" Kaminari suggested.

Katsuki batted his eyes to process and wasn't really 100% sure that would be a good idea. 

"Deku would still be mad at me for letting Katsuma go on patrol with me." 

"Please, Papa?" 

The blond looked up at the Bakusquad to see Katsuma with big beady eyes and tears starting to form. 

"I won't tell mama, can I please go with you?" Katsuma begged. 

Only to follow with the Bakusquad doing the exact same and making beady eyes at him and all saying; "Please~ Papa?" in unison. 

Katsuki clenched his teeth from how weird it was to see his old classmates calling him that and begging at him, but he had no choice. 

"Arg- fine! But if we have to face a stupid villain, I ain't gonna do this again!" 

"Yay!!!"

"Wah~ This is so cool, papa!" Katsuma said, as he was sitting on his dad's shoulders and looking around to see heroes almost everywhere. 

'As long as Deku doesn't find out, we should be fine, but I'm gonna regret doing this if something bad happens.' Katsuki thought. 

"Man, you look great, Bakugo." Kaminari teased. 

"Shut up." 

"You're lucky you get to actually take your kids with you to your work, Kyoko won't even let me take the kids out of the house alone." Kaminari joked. 

"Yeah, and Ashido's always home now, so I don't gotta worry." 

"Just don't take pictures, I won't hear the end of it from Deku." Katsuki sighed.

Too late, as many people on the streets noticed the 4 heroes–along with the little boy that was resting on the one and only Number 1 hero–and pictures were taken instantly. 

"Highly doubt you're gonna get away with this, Bakubro." Kirishima muttered, which only made Katsuki groan. 

"Papa, this is cool!" 

"We haven't done anything." 

"But it's fun, cause I'm with Papa."

Katsuki looked in the corner of his eye up at his son–who was resting on his shoulders–and the little boy couldn't stop smiling. 

"This is fun, papa!" 

As much as he knew that he was gonna end up in trouble for doing this, he was happy to make his son happy to say the least.

"Yeah, guess it is..."

"Papa." 

"Yeah?" 

"I gotta pee." Katsuki stopped in his tracks and knew something like this was gonna happen. 

"Huh? Everything okay, Bakugo?" Sero asked. 

"We're gonna go somewhere real quick, you guys can go ahead, we'll catch up later." Katsuki muttered as he continued carrying the little boy on his shoulders and they entered the first building they saw. 

"Huh? That was weird." 

"Yeah, since when does Bakugo go into some random building?" Kirishima and Kaminari asked. 

"You guys do realize... it's probably the little guy that's gotta go." Sero suggested, and both the redhead and blond just made an 'O' face from realization.

"You finished yet?" 

"Hold on, papa!" Katsuma yelled. 

'At least it's not the twins, then I would've been stuck in this damn bathroom.' Katsuki thought, knowing that Katsuma can go to the bathroom on his own and doesn't need a diaper change like his little brother and sister. 

After hearing the toilet flush, Katsuki waited for the bathroom stall door to open and watched the little blond open the door with confidence. 

"You done?" 

"Uh huh!" 

"Good, wash your hands and we'll go." 

"Okay!"

So after he washed his hands, Katsuma dried his hands and then grabbed his dad's hand as they were leaving the public restroom. 

"Are we going back to Rockman, Sparky boy and Tape Guy, papa?" Katsuma asked. Katsuki chuckled that his son still called his old classmates that, as his son wasn't wrong and it was still cute to hear it from him. 

"Yeah, we're going back." 

"Yay!"

As they left the public restroom and were about to leave the building, Katsuki noticed that something in the air felt different compared to when they entered the place. 

'The hell, why does it feel like this?' he thought, as he happened to look up and a person with their head averting from him and walking towards him. 

As he watched the person walking up to them, he watched as this person reached their hand out and gently tapped it on the blond's shoulder. The second he felt that tap, Katsuki noticed that something was wrong. 

"What was-" 

"Clockwork." this person muttered, and right as Katsuki was about to try and cause an explosion, he was already too late.

Note: Hello My Little Emeralds!

A new arc is upon us, and this was is gonna be a good one! So strap in, cause this is gonna be a lot!

Gonna post 2 more chapters later today!

Leave a like and comment down below!

Happy Reading from me, My Little Emeralds!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 9.5K 12
Katsuki Bakugou has never been the same after the kid he bullied for years, the poor quirkless Izuku Midoriya, ends his own life. Bakugou refuses to...
75.8K 2.4K 26
Since their second year at UA, Izuku Mirodiya and Katsuki Bakugou have been the best couple. Anyone could see it! But what people don't see is how mu...
122K 3.3K 36
3 things, 1. I just randomly thought of this while laying in bed at like... 2-3 in the morning. 2. I couldn't mind any images with just fem!deku in a...
18.9K 522 20
[ DISCLAIMER : This story is currently being rewritten so I'd recommend going to my account and finding the new one. It has the same name and cover...