The Black Phone Cast Imagines

By Hakuna_Fratata

Just a bunch of cast imagines and preferences - PEOPLE INCLUDED --- - Miguel Cazarez Mora - Brady Hepner ... More

HEYYY
• 𝐌 𝐀 𝐒 𝐎 𝐍 𝐓 𝐇 𝐀 𝐌 𝐄 𝐒 •
- Movie Time -
- Movie Premiere -
- Waitress -
- Videogames -
- Swearing -
- Fake hickey prank -
- Traffic light -
- Warm inside -
• 𝐌 𝐈 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄 𝐋 𝐂 𝐀 𝐙 𝐀 𝐑 𝐄 𝐙 𝐌 𝐎 𝐑 𝐀 •
- Chicken -
- Baking -
- Fake Wedding -
- Media -
- Bake Sale -
- My girl -
- Edits -
• 𝐁 𝐑 𝐀 𝐃 𝐘 𝐇 𝐄 𝐏 𝐍 𝐄 𝐑 •
- Live Stream -
- Meeting -
- Her -
- Friendzoned -
- I like her -
- Dress -
- Is that a hickey? -
- Breakfast (Rowan) -
- Jealous -
- Little chat (Rowan) -
- Gonna like it here -
- Soulmate -
• 𝐓 𝐑 𝐈 𝐒 𝐓 𝐀 𝐍 𝐏 𝐑 𝐀 𝐕 𝐎 𝐍 𝐆 •
- Cute -
- Assistant Director -
- Sleepy -
- Tiktok prank -
- Cold -
- Daddy's silly -
• 𝐏 𝐑 𝐄 𝐅 𝐄 𝐑 𝐄 𝐍 𝐂 𝐄 𝐒 •
- How you met -
- PDA -
- Who fell first -
- His jealousy scale -
- Your jealousy scale -
- Romantic trope -
- Tristan Catchup -
- What its like being his girlfriend -
- A show you guys binge -
- His celebrity crush -
- Your celebrity crush -
- His thoughts -
- Your guys song -
- Coming out to them -
// AHHHHH //
- What its like dating them -
- What you guys do on christmas eve -
- They catch you reading wattpad -
- What you do for fun on set -
- Stay in or go out? -

- Surf date -

8.6K 137 183
By Hakuna_Fratata

Requested by: red_is_gay15

-----

"You ready?" Brady parks his car, looking over at you with a smile.

You suck in a breath, looking at him with a smile. "Nope, but let's do it." You say and he laughs, shaking his head.

The two of you exit the vehicle, Brady unclipping the surfboards from the top while you patiently wait for him.

Brady had decided it was finally time to take you on a surf date. He'd been meaning to teach you how to surf so he thought, why not turn it into a date?

"Here you go." Brady says, handing you a board, keeping one for himself. He takes your free hand in his own, locking your fingers together before leading you to the windy beach.

The beach was pretty empty, only a few people playing with their friends in the wave. It was nice.

Brady let's go of your hand, stabbing his board into the sand and removing his shirt, you following his movements.

Looking over at you, Brady sends you a bright smile, his bright blue eyes glowing in the sun. "Here." He says, grabbing your board and laying it on the sand. He steps over towards you and grabs your hand, pulling you towards the board. "Step up on it." He instructs.

You do as your told, carefully stepping onto the board. "Okay." You say.

"Great now..." Brady gets his own surfboard, placing it next to yours before lying on his stomach. "Copy me."

You nod, getting into the same position as him.

"Cool, now you gotta centre your body on the board." He says, looking over at you as you adjust yourself.

You nod, looking st him for the next instruction.

"Now, your feet. Make sure they're on the board, it will slow you down in the water if you dangle them off the edge like that." He says pointing towards your feet.

You move your feet onto the board. "Sorry." You say slightly embarrassed.

Brady looks at you with a small smile. "No need to apologize love, you've never done this." He shrugs.

You smile back at him, lightly blushing at the nickname. God, you've been dating for almost a year and this guy still makes you blush. "Whats next boss?"

"Lets work on your paddle stroke," he says, getting up and looking around. "Perfect." He mutters when he spots an empty bench on the grass area.

You look at him confused. "What?"

"Come and bring your board. Just leave your other things here, we'll be back soon."

You nod, getting up from the sand, grabbing the board on your way. Brady begins making his way over to the bench, waving you to follow.

You jog up to him, matching his excited pace as you both make it to the bench.

Brady grabs the board from your hands, sending you a small smile while doing so, before placing it on the bench table.

"Hop on." He says, gesturing to the board.

Nodding, you so as he says, getting into the same position as before.

Brady walks around the table, scanning over your body to make sure everything was right before clapping his hands happily. "Perfect! Now," Brady grabs onto your hand lightly.

"When your hand first enters the water, you gotta make sure your palm is facing outward lightly and index finger is at the bottom. Kind of like a reverse Karate chop." He says, guiding your hand into the right position.

You nod along with his words, making mental notes on what to do.

"This way, it slices through that barrier of air and water more easy than if you just hand your palm flat." He says before making eye contact with you. "You catching what I'm throwing?"

"You have beautiful eyes." You say and Brady laughs, releasing your hand and pushing your face away.

"Shut up." He mutters.

"I'm catching it though, keep teaching me. And keep holding my hand, it's nice." You say.

Brady rolls his eyes playfully, shaking his head and grabbing your hand. "Okay–" Brady starts laughing again, trying to calm himself down so he can teach you. "Alright, once your hand is in the water, then you can turn it so your palm is facing down." He says, directing your hand.

You nod, understanding the reasons for all these different positions.

"You're gonna want your arm to go under the water until it's at about your elbow." He says, pulling your hand down so your arm was hanging off the edge. "Thats where you'll get most of the power to push the board forward." He says.

He looks at you to see that you're understanding and you send him a smile.

"Show me." He squints his eyes.

You laugh a little before doing everything he said. Sliding your hand in like a reverse Karate chop and then twisting it so it's like you're going to doggy paddle, bringing your arms down and acting as if you were paddling.

"Perfect!" Brady says holding his hand out to you for a high-five.

You laugh before giving him a high-five, smiling brightly at him as he stares at you.

He moves so he's infront of you, kneeling down so he's at your eyelevel before grabbing your face in his hands. "Make sure to keep your head facing forward," he whispers. "If you look to the side, the board will veer off with it." He adds and all you can do is stare into his beautiful ocean eyes.

"You're gorgeous." You mutter to him.

Brady laughs, blushing slightly. "Did you even hear what I said?"

You nod, repeating back his words making him smile at you.

"Cool, now let's go back to the sand." He says.

The two fo you move from the bench and walk back over to your spot on the beach, Brady taking the board from you and placing it back onto the sand.

"Hop on." He instructs and you follow.

Once you're in position, Brady sits down infront of you. "Tip for when you're in the water; when you feel the tail of the board rise from the wave, get in about two more stokes before standing up." He says and you hum in understandment.

Brady spends about another fourty-five minutes teaching you and making sure you understand everything he's telling you, and giving you an example when you don't.

"Okay! You're ready now." He says before holding out his hand for you to take.

You take his hand, allowing his to pull you up onto your feet, not know that he was going to pull you into a kiss as well.

Yelping in surprise, you close you're eyes and relax against his lips, smiling slightly when you feel his smirk.

Pulling apart, Brady sends you a cheeky smile before nodding to the ocean.

You understand what he's saying, moving to pick up your board before the two of you run to the ocean, going out as far as Brady tells you.

The two of you are sitting on your boards while waiting for a wave and you catch Brady staring at you in the corner of you eye.

"Yes?" You ask.

Brady just smiles, shrugging and shaking his head. "Nothing." He says and you splash him.

"You gotta tell me now." You say and Brady makes a zipping motion over his lips before throwing away the imaginary key.

You go to open your mouth to object but Brady quickly changes the subject. "Look! This is the one. You remember what I said?" He asks, looking at you.

You nod, copying Brady as he gets down on his board.

The wave comes and so does all the instructions Brady told you. One by one, you do everything correctly, successfully standing up on your board without falling like you thought you would and riding the wave.

Brady let's out a woop when he spots you doing it, smiling brightly while balancing on his own board. "Thats my girl!" He yells and you laugh before stopping quickly as you lose balance, falling into the water.

Brady laughs from his spot before diving off his board and coming back up to the surface, smiling at you brightly.

He gets onto his board, you doing the same as he paddles over to you. "I'm so proud of you y/n. Not many people get that far on their first try." He says.

You clear your throat loudly before nodding and looking away from your boyfriend. "Yep." You say and the two of you begin to make your way towards the beach.

Squinting his eyes, Brady looks at you. "What are you hiding?" He asks.

"Nothing." You shrug, keeping your gaze on the beach.

"Y/n, I know you. I know when you're lying." He says as the two of you get off your boards and begin walking through the shallow.

"Obviously not." You mutter, smiling to yourself.

"Y/n, look at me." Brady says scoldingly.

You sigh looking at him before laughing loudly. "What if I told you I already knew how to surf." You say.

Brady let's out a gasp. "You bitch!" He says dramaticly, pushing your arm. "Why did you make me teach you then?"

You shrug, smiling.

"I just wanted a reason to stare at you shirtless for longer." You say beginning to walk on the sand.

Brady let's out a laugh before kicking the shallow water in your direction before walking on the sand with you. "You could just ask to see me shirtless, I don't mind. I am pretty hot" He says with a smirk, looking out into the sea and raising his arms to flex his muscles.

You laugh loudly before shaking your head as you stab your board into the sand. "God, I love you."

Brady hears you as he's stabbing his own board in the sand, his head snapping towards you in shock. Did he hear you correctly?

Realizing what you said, your head snaps away from him, squinting your eyes tightly in hopes he didn’t hear you.

The two of you haven't said those three words yet, even though you're both 100% sure you feel the same, there's still that small ounce of what if?

"What did you say?" He asks.

Biting your lip you look at him with innocence. "I said something?" You say trying to play dumb.

Brady gives you a deadpan look. "Y/n, what did you say?" He asks again.

You let out a sigh before staring at him. No point in lying if it's true. "I love you." You say.

A giant smile breaks out over Brady's face and he quickly runs towards you, pulling you into a tight hug, spinning you around.

You let out a loud laugh before he puts you back on the sand, placing his hands on your hips and capturing your lips in his own.

This kiss was much different from the others. This one was filled with more passion, more emotion. It was beautiful. Each and every good feeling the two of you had felt for eachother was poured into a box and tied off with a bow as your lips connected.

You feel Brady smile into the kiss before breaking apart, a giant grin plastered over his face.

"I love you too." He whispers, keeping his hands on your hips.

You smile up at him brightly, staring into his ocean eyes. He's probably the most perfect person you've ever met. He's the kind of person you dreamed about when you were a little kid. The prince in your fairytales. Your Brady.

While you were staring, Brady couldn't help but get lost in your own eyes. He doesn't think there's anyone else in the universe for him. You're it. You're the only person who can make him feel the way he does. You're the woman he wants to wake up to every morning until the time he doesnt wake up again, his princess in the tall tower. His y/n.

-----

I kinda got a bit carried away near the end there. But OH WELL, you guys eat that shit up like it's your last meal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 1.8K 41
BOOK 4 IN MY TBP SERIES 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Quinn gets sent off to live with her brother, and soon realises that his strict curfew won't stop her from ha...
27K 263 9
My literal fucking husband 🤩 No, I am not some creepy 18 year old writing about a minor, I am his age No smut u fucking creeps Pls pls PLEASE reques...
24.9K 502 44
A girl who doesn't trust many, is met by a boy who comforts everyone and is always supportive. Not knowing who eachother are, they start talking, and...
49.4K 690 31
very slow updates! requests open. "completed" but not entirely. {🎸} ooo. || ❛ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ❜ the bla...