- Fake hickey prank -

Youtuber!Reader.

-----

"Whats crackin' guys!" You whisper yell to the camera, placing it on the table infront of you.

"If you're wondering why I'm whispering, I don't honestly know." Your whisper turns into a normal volume.

"As you most of you know, my lovely boyfriend Mason has been away filming for a new movie but he gets back later today." You say to the camera.

It may sound crazy, but when you talk to the camera you honestly feel like you're talking to a real person, you don't feel awkward or anything like that, it's just normal.

"So, me being me, imma prank him. I have," you bend to the side grabbing the end of your vacuum. "This right here and I'm gonna use it to suck a bruise onto my neck." You say.

You grab your phone and check the time before clapping and grabbing the camera.

"Mason should be here in about ten minutes so I have enough time." You say before walking iver to your couch and putting the camera somewhere it can see you.

"Here we go." You say with a smile before turning on the vacuum and holding the tube up to you neck.

Once you think it's been long enough you pull it from your skin and snatch your phone up, opening the camera.

Using the camera to scan over your neck, you feel your eyes widen when you spot the already purple mark on your neck. "Jesus. He's going to kill me." You mutter before looking at the camera.

"Before you say y/n, why didn't you just use makeup? Because Masons smarter than that. He'd try rub it off to see if I'm pranking him or not." You say before grabbing the camera and looking around.

"Now I just gotta hide you." You mutter before you walk over to the book shelf, moving a few objects and placing it in a dark spot.

"Oouuuu, peek a boo." You say Bending down and popping back in infront of the camera before laughing.

"God, I'm going crazy without Mason." You mutter before walking away.

Deciding to have a little fun before Mason gets back, you leave the camera rolling for a minute before sneaking underneath the shelf before popping up and screaming.

"I really hope that scared you because I feel like an idiot." You mutter before you hear a car outside.

Gasping, you jump onto the couch and turn on the t.v. and moving your hair so it covers the mark for now.

"Shhh!" You say, holding your finger up to your mouth and looking at the camera.

You close your eyes in embarrassment before laughing. "Jesus christ I just told a camera to sh-"

The door opens and your eyes widen, looking at the camera before turning to Mason with a bright smile.

Even with the prank going on, you still missed your boyfriend.

Mason watches with you jump over the couch with a bright smile on his face, dropping his bags and opening his arms.

You run right into him, wrapping your arms around his waist.