Unlawfully Confined

De Alizeh8

Walking inside her room, Suhana unwrapped her dupatta from her head and put it on the bed after making sure a... Mais

Author's Note (Don't Skip!)
01- Runaway Bride
02- A New Journey
03- Deer Caught In Headlights
04- Friends
05- Starting Afresh
McAvoy Estate
06- It's Not What It Looked Like
07- The Beast Within
08- Trapped
09- Invading Privacy
10- Caged
11- Conflicts of Thoughts
Author's Note
12- Questions And Answers
13- Sarah
14- Lies
15- Volcano
Authors Note
16- Surprise
17- Celebration
18- A Hope?
19- Obsession
20- Uncertainty
21- Identity Unmasked
22- Expectation VS Reality
23- Ruined
24- Epiphany
25- Awakening

Author's Note

1.7K 49 17
De Alizeh8

WOW!

WOW!

Freaking WOW!!!

I never thought so many people would read my piece of imagination. I'm really grateful to all who read and liked this story far.

I know I haven't updated it in a long time, and I am so sorry. I write the chapters on my phone, but I use my friend's computer to edit and publish them as I don't have one of my own for the past 2 years. She was busy with her exams and doing her never-ending assignments on her laptop. I'll try to update it frequently from now on.

Also, please leave comments and likes if you like the story. It motivates me a lot. Seriously. 

Just a tiny reminder before reading the next chapters:

1. I am not a native English speaker, so there are plenty of grammar mistakes.

2. There might be some plotholes/mistakes. Please ignore (makes puppy face)!

3. DO NOT COPY MY STORY. LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!

Thanks for all the love you have showered till now. 

Stay safe and healthy. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

931K 9K 10
❤️COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN ❤️ EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ She sits behind the bushes and can see him comfortably, he is trying to...
223K 12.7K 46
People say eyes are the way to one's soul. Eyes reveal one's true feelings. His eyes were filled with lust as he saw her lying naked on the black si...
237K 5.6K 45
"All this was a misstake. I thought I would get help and be free but I threw myself into another nightmare." My voice barely a whisper. ------- She h...
445K 26.5K 36
I took my seat in the train and took a deep breath. "Every things is ok, Adhya." I said to myself as release a deep breath. "Is it?" a cold voice ca...