๐™Ž๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š

By CelenaWritesReads

When Marinette was 18 years old, Lila had spread rumors about her, making everyone turn against her. They beg... More

Chapter 1: Fake Rumors
Chapter 3
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ’: ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ“: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’•๐’†
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 2

1.7K 30 79
By CelenaWritesReads

The Comfort

Warning: Sexual Assault, strong languages, violence, and cringe moments⚠️

For this chapter, there's some disturbing scenes that will appear such as, sexual assault, cursing, and fight.

-No one's POV-

Days have passed, but the rumors have never ended. It's like Lila won't even take a break for one day, she wanted to be sure to herself that she would surely put Marinette in distress. Always making a rumor to ruin her pride slowly... And now, another rumor has recently appeared just a few days ago. A rumor about Adrien leaving Lila just for Marinette...

Since then, the students had the courage to body shame her and would even make fun of her look. But who cares about those nonsense words? They're only saying that because they were the one who's insecure and felt bad for themselves for how they built. Now, they're body shaming a person to let themselves know that their body is no longer worse than anyone.

-Present-

*Ring, Ring, Ring*

The bell has rung. Finally, the History class is over. Everyone had finished cleaning their desk and had prepared for their next class. "Don't forget to read page 65-69. We will be having a recitation tomorrow." Mrs. Bustier yelled, as the students began to leave the classroom.

And as for Marinette, a snore can be heard coming from her mouth. She had fallen asleep during class. Caline was surely disappointed for her, because she was the class president and was the one who's responsible to keep her classmates in line and guide them for their next class.

Mrs. Caline knew she was a hard-working student but this has been going on since after the day the first rumor had started. Everything was very confusing for Mrs. Caline, because she suddenly noticed that she had started to sit at the back and not with her best friend Alya. Now, Mrs. Caline is thinking of starting a new election and picking a new class president for class, so the bluenette could take a rest.

She came forward to the sleeping bluenette, and tapped her back. "Marinette, it's time for your next class." The sleepy girl lifted up her head and saw her teacher standing beside her. "Oh, Mrs. Caline. I am very sorry for sleeping during the discussion, you see I was very busy for the-"

"It's okay Marinette, just go to your next class and after the classes meet me here. I need to speak with you." The bluenette felt somehow scared and nervous. But she nodded and left, she had no time to argue with her teacher.

-At the locker-

She put her history book in her locker lazily. She could feel her energy drained from doing her homework last night. And she was also tired of people who kept sending her death threat because of Lila's lies.

She changed into her P.E clothes, but got interrupted when she heard a loud bang from one of the lockers. When she turned around, nothing was there but she did swear to herself that she heard one, so it can't be nothing, right?

But the bluenette shook off her negative thoughts, thinking it was nothing to worry about. She had proceeded to change her clothes and tied her hair into a ponytail and was about to leave but when she had wrapped her hand around the door handle, someone had stopped her by placing his heavy hand on her shoulders, making her flinch.

*GASP*

Marinette's POV

"Marinette, I need to talk to you." I heard a deep voice. I turned around and saw Kim. I could feel my eyes rolling by itself, probably myself could feel he is annoying. Even though we still haven't talked, I just really felt annoyed already. I removed his hands from my shoulders and cleaned the spots.

"Have you already found out about Lila's lies? Because if not, I'll only talk to you when you already have." Kim gave her a curious look, it's like he's wondering one thing. "No. I was just wondering why Adrien dated you. But I think I know why now..."

He placed his hand on her shoulder. "Me and him aren't dating. That is another rumor that Lila had spread, now get out of the way." She said rudely, placing her hands on his stomach and tried to push him, but he was too heavy.

Kim grabbed both of her hands and pushed her into one of the lockers, she whined as her back hit the cold metallic door. "Kim, what are you doing? Let me go!" She tried pushing him again, but she had no strength. The only bluenette could only ask for mercy but how many times she had asked for it, he never showed her any mercy.

"I guess Adrien dated you because you have an amazing body, you have a right curve, small waist, big breasts, and everything. You have everything that I desire in women." He sniffed the nape of her neck and gave it a kiss.

She squeaked and tried to push him even more, but she doesn't have any strength anymore. He tried to take off her clothes but before he could, Marinette had punched his face. He fell into the ground and rubbed the spot where she had hit him.

As soon as she got out of his grasp, she ran away and went to the court and pretended nothing happened. After all, who would believe her, Lila had made her look like a liar. So, she closed her mouth and dared to not utter a single word.

-At Adrien (Before the Incident happened)-

He looked around trying to find Marinette but couldn't, he looked at his best friend, Nino, who was looking at the teacher, listening to the instruction that the teacher had given. "Nino, where is Marinette?" The model asked, Nino just shrugged and spoke.

"I don't know, and I don't care about her." He felt annoyed at him and looked away. Soon, he saw Marinette running towards the girl's line. Her hair was messy, and she looked so scared for some reason.

She tried to sneak in the line but was caught by the teacher. "Marinette, this is the 3rd time that you're late. What is your excuse this time?" Marinette didn't utter a word and just stood up in her place. "Well? Say something! Or else you will be detained." She flinched and mumbled.

"What was that? SPEAK UP!" The teacher yelled, and the students smiled to see her getting yelled at. "I got stuck inside the locker room... And I had trouble opening it." She said, the teacher shook his head and spoke. "That is no excuse, go in the middle and give me 15 push-ups."

She went into the middle and began to do her work, the model looked at the door and saw Kim sneaking into the boy's line and he was rubbing his face. He squinted his eyes and knew something had happened between the two.

-Time Skip-

The students had returned home and so did Marinette. When she arrived at her room, the poor bluenette dropped her backpack on the wooden floor and threw herself on her chaise.

*FLOP*

The kwami peaked her head out and looked at her owner, who was crying from the traumatic scene earlier. Tikki flew out from the bag and faced her owner, whose face was full of tears. "I am very sorry that you had to experience that Marinette, but please try to think some positive thoughts to keep you away from getting akumatized." The kwami wiped her tears away and sat on her hair.

"I'm sorry, I just can't believe it... I can't believe that I almost got rape by one of my friends or should I say one of my ex-friends." Her lips were trembling as she spoke the words slowly. "I know... but I think you should tell this to the principal, so he could expel him from the school." The kwami explained, but she shook her head and told her no.

"No, even if I will, no one will believe me... I'm all alone tikki! I have no one! No one is on my side... Everyone is on Lila's side." She wailed, the kwami denied what she said, letting out a sigh. "Everyone is not on her side. You still have Adrien, Luka, and me! You'll never be alone."

She gave the kwami a sad look and sat up, whispering something. "Even if they did... Sooner or later, everyone will leave me... Not everyone will really stay on my side." She hugged her knees and wiped her eyes.

"Please don't think any of that. Adrien will always believe you, he already knows Lila's lies, so why should he believe the liar? Now cheer up, I am here." The kwami said, as she put her hair strands behind her ears.

"Thank you Tikki <3" She hugged the kwami who was now on her cheeks and smiled.

She's right... She still has Adrien, the only person who will always believe in her. A person who still trusts her. She only needs to make sure to not lose him...

The two were just having a lovely moment... Until... She heard some glass break from her balcony, making the two break their hug.

"WHO WAS THAT?! OR WHAT WAS THAT?!" The kwami asked who was on her way to look but Marinette had stopped her. "Stop, it might be an akumatized person. NOW TIKKI SPO-" She stopped when she saw the heroine peaked her head.

"Hey Marinette... I'm very sorry to break your cup. I was about to check on you but I accidentally broke it, I'm very sorry and uhm... What are you doing?" He gave her an awkward look as he saw her in a weird position.

"OH ME?! I was just uhm- stretching! You know, you need some exercise to keep your body healthy! HAHAHA silly me..." She stretches her arm as she awkwardly smiles at him. The Heroine laughed at her silliness and hopped down.

The bluenette stared at the Heroine, watching him climb down from her bed. It was very awkward for her, since she didn't give him any permission to come inside her room, but she needed a person to talk to.

"Uhm... Chat noir? What are you doing here exactly?" She asked as she watched his expression change from happy to embarrassed look. "Oh, uhm... One person asked me to check on you, so here I am. The Knight has arrived!" He shouted proudly, but the bluenette wasn't convinced.

"And may I ask, who is it exactly?" She raised her brow as she crossed her arms. The handsome heroine gives her a smile. "Adrien, Adrien Agreste. You probably know him because he is your classmate."

"Uhm, okay then...? I'm fine. Now, can you go?" She spoke in a low voice, but the Heroine surely heard it. "That's very rude to kick out your guest, I want us to have a talk. What's up with you lately? You're usually energetic, what's going on? "

Even though the heroine knew what was going on, he needed to act confused in order not to reveal his identity.

*Sigh...*

"It's just about the rumor, a rumor about me hurting one of my classmates... She's so evil! I despise her so much. Her manipulation, her lies, every evil she's doing, I hate it!" She sat down and covered her face.

"Yeah, I know Lila is a liar but I don't know she's that evil, if I just knew that before, I would have cataclysm her already. She would fade away in mid- air and all that is left is her ashes." The heroine gripped his hands, as he remembered every rumor she made.

"Uhm... How do you know Lila is the person that I'm talking about? Are you..." "I'm obsessed with Lila!" He blurted out loudly, the bluenette's eyes widened and awkwardly looked at him. "Oh, uhm okay... that's weird, I was just gonna ask if you're spying on me. But that's awkward."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I blurted it all wrong. I mean I saved Lila before from an akumatized person and I also saved her when she got akumatized, and during all those moments the only words that come out from her mouth are only lies."

I mean of course, Chat noir saved Lila when Kagami was akumatized and turned into Oni-chan. So, it does make sense, they did meet before...

"Is that the reason why you're sad earlier? Because of her? Or is it something else?..." Chat noir interrupted and the bluenette could admit it to him.

After all, he is her partner or should I say Ladybug's partner?

"It is indeed something else, actually one of my friends, how should I say this? He uhm- sexually assaulted me earlier, in the locker and almost raped me... But don't worry! I'm all fine! I escaped from him." Chat noir's eyes widened.

He couldn't believe it. Something indeed happened to Marinette and Kim. And he surely will pay for it. If only he knew his address, he would have hurt him and threatened him about it or worse... He could have killed him in front of 2 million citizens living in Paris.

"Right... I'm very sorry that happened to you, don't worry I'll avenge you." He said as he gripped his hand. "No. No need, I don't even know what you might do to him." She obviously knows. She just doesn't want Kim to disappear.

"Oh, of course, if that's what you wish." He said calmly as she gave him a small smile. "Let's talk." The girl gave him a confused look as she hummed. "Anything?" "Anything you want." He responded. "Okay then..."

-Time Skip-

The sky has started to get darker and darker. It's time for Chat noir to leave, and live as his first life. The two had said goodbye at the bluenette's balcony. Tonight was amazing for both of them, they gave each other advice and played Ultimate Mecha Strike III.

But it's time for the heroine to leave. The two hugged under the moon, and thanked each other for having a fun talk. "I had so much fun talking to you Mari." His eyes softened as he gave her a smile. "Yeah... I also had fun, thank you for this wonderful night. So, next time?" She puts a strand of hair behind her ear as she moves awkwardly.

"Of course. How could I say no? Just make sure there are croissants next time. Now, I have to go. Goodbye Mari, see you next time." He winked at the bluenette. The bluenette laughed at his flirty action and waved at him as he hopped on every citizen's roof.

-At Adrien-

I landed in my room and spoke quietly. "Claws in." A green flash surrounded the room and he appeared as his normal appearance. "I'm so tired! I want my camembert! I want two!" Plagg yelled at his owner, who was busy scrolling on his phone.

"Here." Adrien said, handing the camembert to his kwami. "ONE?! Where's the other one?" He gave his owner a confused look. "Not now Plagg, I'm still finding some information about Kim." He pushed his kwami away from him gently and continued to do his research.

"I hope you're not trying to look for his address and cataclysm him. Remember what the girl said." He swallowed his camembert whole, not bothering to chew it. "I'm not, and plus why would I disobey a friend of mine?"

"Doesn't seem like she's just a friend to me. Cause it seems more like a cruuuuush." He teased his owner, who just rolled his eyes and smiled at him. "Stop kidding right now Plagg, she really is just a friend. I'm just helping her."

"Right... I think you should move on from Ladybug. You already found a person that will exchange her." Adrien looked at his kwami with full courage. Just because Ladybug still hasn't accepted his feelings, doesn't mean he should give up.

There would be a perfect time to come, where the two of them will love each other peacefully. It can't just be happening right now, because it was not destined to happen this time. He wished that this would be over soon, so they could love each other now, but they can't. Shadowmoth is still here, fighting the two of them for their miraculous. So, they have to wait for all of this to be over. Even if it would take too long, if this is only his choice. Then he'll go and love her silently.

But at the same time, he thinks Plagg is right. He doesn't know if she will love him back. It is risky to wait for her for years, and still the result will be the same. He needed to pick his decision now, but it bothers him.

"I don't know Plagg, I don't know now. I'll just go take a shower." He walked towards his bathroom as the kwami spoke. "Just pick the girl. It's easier to love her, she's not stubborn like Ladybug. And you'll also be lucky because you'll get to date the same person." He mumbled the last statement.

-The Next Day-

Marinette's POV

I came to school early, I took a step on the main door only to see that there were no people in the main hall. "Wait, am I late again? Did I set the wrong time again?" She groaned, slapping her forehead.

"Wait, what is that sound?" I heard a scream from the boys locker room. I couldn't tell if those were cheers or the screams of people stopping a fight. I headed to the locker room and it was full of people, even the girls were in the boys locker room.

I couldn't see what was happening. Everyone was surrounding the place, it was so crowded. I tried to push people away from my way to see what was happening, but they pushed me back and hit my face.

"Ow!" I placed my hand to the spot where I got hit. "Shit, this isn't working." I looked around to see if there was another way to see what was going on. But there wasn't so I jumped and saw Kim beating up my Adrien.

To be continued...

Written by: CelenaWritesReads (Ann)

Original Post

Posted on August 29, 2022

Word count: 1337 words

Re-written

Updated on: April 3, 2023

Word count: 3012 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 9.3K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 19K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
754K 17.1K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
558K 20.3K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...