Rock Sugar And Pear Stew | L...

By kathujaan

Jeon Jungkook and Lisa Manoban were deskmates throughout the whole six years of primary school. After being p... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 Part 1
Chapter 77 Part 2
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 81
Chapter 80
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 88
Chapter 87
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 75

1K 29 20
By kathujaan

After escaping quickly, Lisa ran two laps around the public square outside the ice stadium to vent. Coach Park was out for fresh air and happened to catch sight of her doing so. Coach Park waved her over and asked curiously, "What are you doing?"

"Warming up".

"All right, go for training and stop running around aimlessly".

"Mm"

"Lisa" Coach suddenly halted her.

"What's wrong, Coach Park?"

"Do your best for the National University Championship and bag a medal".

"Just watch me, Coach Park!"

____

For the competition in the afternoon, Jungkook's ice hockey stick was the focus of his fan's attention.

The ice hockey stick was wrapped in pink! Heavens, is our Ice God Possessed by sailor Moon....

After the competition, the fans enthusiastically discussed Kookie's Pink hockey stick in the group chat. Though the sight of a 1.88m Man using a pink hockey stick is a little hard to bear, so what! We fans naturally look at our idol with rose-tinted glasses. The more we looked at it, the more adorable it gets....

Mama Jeon was lurking in one of her son's fan group. She read the group chat quietly, the flood of messages making her dizzy.

She had infiltrated her son's fan group with the aim of finding out who he was pursing. However, she felt that his fans were more in the dark than she was after some observation. His fans gauged his relationship with others through his interaction with them. Since Jungkook interacted most frequently with his teammates, his fans had created numerous ships with him and his teammates. But his teammates were all males....Feeling that these kids had fallen into the same trap that she had fell into earlier, Mama Jeon was somewhat mournful.

Now, looking at her son using pink tape, Mama Jeon immediately knew that something was up. She texted her son as the curiosity was killing her.

Mama Jeon: "Kookie's Pink?"

Jungkook: "...."

Mama Jeon: "Is the tape from that girl?"

Jungkook: "Mm"

Mama Jeon: "Just who exactly is she? Tell Mommy, won't you...."

Jungkook: "No".

Ding----Mama Jeon transferred him 10,000 yuan.

Jungkook: "...."

Mama Jeon: "Are you saying now?"

Jungkook: "Mom, don't be like this".

Ding----Mama Jeon send another 10,000 yuan entered his account.

Ding, ding, ding, ding....

A 10,000 and another 10,000 and another, 10,000 and again another 10,000. His mother began to flood his notifications using money.

Jungkook was greatly alarmed looking at this. He quickly muted all notifications from his mother.

Her plan to crack her son thwarted, Mama Jeon shifted her attention back to the fan group. The fans were still spamming the chat. It's nice to be young. Look at how fast they type.

She saw someone uploaded a fanfic on Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung. Feeling her head hurt, she should not help replaying: "Jeon Jungkook likes Girls". (In reality too)

The fan asked: "Ah? How do you know?"

 "I'm his mother".

Strings of ellipsis flooded the screen.

System Notification: "You have been kicked out of the group "Jeon Jungkook Golden boy group 3'"

Mama Jeon was hurt, extremely hurt.

____

Jungkook texted Lisa immediately after the competition but she did not reply. Jungkook took it that she was busy with training and only called her when it was dinnertime but she rejected his call.

Lisa did not dare to face Jungkook, primarily because she did not know how to face him.

She was afraid that Jungkook would find her after training at night and purposely left ten minutes earlier.

When she returned back to her dorm, she did not do anything else besides putting down her bag and sprawling across the table in a daze.

Park Chaeyoung just came out of the shower. Wearing pyjamas, she walked past Lisa while drying her hair and said, "What's wrong, My King? It's a bit disconcerting to see how docile you're being".

"Oh" Lisa gave a non-committal reply. Then, she sat up and fished out the amber that Jungkook gave her before playing with it under the light.

As she looked at it, what happened in the changing room that afternoon flashed across her mind. Her face immediately reddened.

The amber caught Chaeyoung's action. "Wow! That's so pretty!"

This sentence attracted her two other roommates over as well. Mina and Minnie both came over to examine the amber. After gushing over it, they passed the amber back to Lisa and asked, "Where did this come from? It's expensive, isn't it? Better start locking your drawer. A thief appeared in our building last semester and someone lost their phone and laptop".

"Say...." Pinching the amber, Lisa shook it lightly and watched the golden, petal-like fragments in it. She asked, "What does it mean when a guy gives a girl this?"

Chaeyoung replied quickly, "Well, he is definitely not looking to become sworn brothers with you".

Lisa's lips raised in a smile. She lowered her head and kept the amber carefully. As Mina looked at Lisa's faint smile and her expression that was suffused with warmth, she could not help sighing, "Someone's spring is here...."

After keeping the amber, Lisa crossed her arms and with a still slightly red face, declared, "I announce that I want to date a man".

Her three roommates chirped in unison, "Jeon Jungkook?"

Lisa startled. "How do you know?"

The three people thought, because we're not blind!

Recalling Lisa's initial denial, Mina placed a hand on the back of her chair and reminded mischievously, "Why do I seem to remember someone saying that she'll like Jungkook only if her head gets cracked by the door?"

"Cough" A little embarrassed, Lisa replied with a straight face, "We should go through all sorts of experiences in life".

As she spoke, a notification came in on her phone.

Her roommates all squeezed over to Lisa's side, "Who is it, Is it Jungkook?"

Yes.

Lisa clicked into the message and did not shield her phone from her roommates. The four of them read the message together.

There were only two words in Jungkook's message: "Say something".

"Woah, an overbearing CEO!" Mina clutched her chest.

Minnie said, "I can't believe that this is the same Pink Kookie from the afternoon".

Chaeyoung nudged Lisa gently. "Reply him quick, My King!"

Lisa was suddenly unsure of what she should say. Should she be bolder or should she be more reserved?

Jungkook: "I won the competition today".

Lisa: "Congratulations, Pink Kookie".

Jungkook: "...."

Jungkook: "Reward".

Lisa had yet to react when her roommates freaked out.

"Woah, this dude!"

"Lisa, reward him with a Lisa Manoban!"

"My King, my king, reply him quick! I want to see it! Where's my popcorn...."

Lisa was embarrassed. "What, what do I say?"

"Confess, confess, you can confess confess!"

Under everyone's encouragement, Lisa clenched her teeth and replied: "Jungkook, you know what? My head has been cracked by the door".

Jungkook: "...."

Her roommates, "...." Good grief, how is this a confession?

Jungkook: "How come?"

"Say it quickly, be honest", her roommates urged. Please just reward yourself to him already!

Lisa pursed her lips, her fingers tapping swiftly as she replied: "Do you remember how I used to eat walnuts all the time as a child in order to boost my brain and become first in class?"

Jungkook: "Mm".

Lisa: "I cracked those walnuts with the door".

Jungkook: "So?"

Lisa: "So by boosting my brain with those walnuts, it means that my head has also been cracked by the door".

Jungkook: "...."

Her roommates face-palmed and collapsed in unison.

It was not enough that she failed to confess but she even managed to make sense of her words? We'll kowtow to you in respect this very instant!

Lisa tossed her phone onto the table and exclaimed in frustration, "I can't say it!"

"Don't fret, My King". Chaeyoung comforted her while munching on popcorn. "Usually, it should be the guy who takes initiative for this kind of thing, isn't it?"

Mina and Minnie quickly nodded in agreement. "Right, let Jungkook confess first!"

____

That night, Jungkook posted a new Weibo status. One could discern faint sorrow from his words.

Rock Sugar And Pear Stew: "Though you would reward me with a kiss but all I got was a lame joke".

His only real follower "Deer Leashed to Left, Ferret Raised In Right". gave him a like.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 61.8K 118
When the most problematic class of Seoul National University High School meets the coldest teacher, Jeon Jungkook. How will a freshly graduate teache...
33.3K 1.7K 110
Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook shared a desk for six years of primary school. Taehyung had tormented Jungkook for every second of this time, but Jung...
15.4K 504 30
Lisa is a bunch of insecurities that she's not aware of, she just think she's stupid. It was pretty easy for her to know the rest of her classmates...
311K 7.4K 186
When she woke up, Lisa became a Seventeen- year - old little escaped wife of a paranoid man in the book. The male character was cold and indifferent...