My New Hero

By KenleyCopeland

Taking place shortly after the events of it's prequel; My Old Hero, Izuku and Katsuki agree that they want to... More

Prologue
1: Plot Line
2: You're Pitiful
3: Sting
4: Hurt and Pain
5: State of my Head
6: Cry me a River
7: Caught in a Lie
8: God sent me as Karma
9: Sweet Chaos
10: When the Rain Stops
11: A Little Space
12: Unnatural
13: Inferiority Complex
14: Line 'Em Up
15: Lucky One
16: Blind Love
17: Effort
18: Good Luck, Bad Luck
19: Savior
20: Learning
21: Good to Me
22: Warning!
23: From Hell with Love
24: Fighter
25: Damage
26: What Can I Do?
27: Yours
28: Shivers
29: Electrified
30: The Feels
31: Nightmares
32: Torture
33: Demons
34: I'm Here
35: Fever
36: Think About You
37: Say Me Cute
38: Privacy
39: Icy
40: Blind and Frozen
41: Lovin' You More
42: Wet
43: Earned It
44: Christmas Day
45: Hot Enough
46: Troublemaker
47: Facade
48: I'm Gonna Show You Crazy
50: Reason
51: Clockwork
52: Dice
53: Sunshine
54: Fearless
55: Doubt & Trust
56: Vicious
57: Resonance
58: Turn Back Time
59: Beastmode
60: Odd Sense
61: Alive
62: Strike Back
63: Invincible
64: Reason
65: Finesse
66: Paradise
67: Touch
68: Suspicious Camouflage
69: Villain
70: What I Want
71: Mr. Blue Sky
72: Step Up
73: Superhuman
Epilogue: The Feels for My Crush

49: Playdate

91 3 2
By KenleyCopeland

"Izuku!" 

The couple jerked their heads behind them to see Emra running up to them. 

"Emra... Hah-" 

Izuku's strength instantly was erased the second she saw her cousin and felt herself fall. 

"Deku!" 

Katsuki caught her just in time, and right in the same time as the ice cage that trapped little Katsuma burst into bits and he also ran up to his mother. 

"Mama!" 

Emra caught up to them to see that Izuku passed out, and she sighed to see the sight. 

'Geez, she's still got a long way to go if she's to face Alex and Hayley in the near future.' Emra thought, but then moved her attention to see Damian lying on the ground and unable to move. 

"It appears you two handled Damian, but it wasn't easy, I assume?" Emra asked. 

"Yeah... but that prick deserved it." Katsuki muttered.

Emra walked up to the beaten Damian, and his expression easily filled with fear more than what he just went through. 

"E-Emra... Y-You- W-Why are you... here?" Damian stuttered. 

"It seems you're still as troublesome as the others, and I can only assume that Dean will be even more troublesome than what you've done today. Diana told me that you learned something new with your quirk and could create facades. Hmph, but did you really believe that your little illusions could fool just anybody?" Emra remarked with a subtle smile, and Damian felt like his body was about to freeze into ice from fear. 

'Has she... Has Emra been training those two? Or has she just trained her?' Damian thought, as the memory of that intense gaze Izuku gave him minutes ago was still engraved in his brain.

"Now that you've been dealt with, it's time to take you back and make sure you don't pull anything else ridiculous. And don't even try to attempt fighting me, as you and I both know that your little illusions don't work on me." Emra stated as she grabbed Damian by the collar of his shirt and started dragging him with her. 

"Ah- I suppose I should tell you this, Katsuki." Emra stopped in her tracks and looked back at the blond. 

"What now?" 

"From what it looks like, Izuku should only need proper rest since it appears the only thing she's damaged is her energy and mentality. Melissa's waiting outside the facility with the twins, and she already knows that Katsuma is with you as I told her the Katsuma she thought she had was just an illusion. And before you expect that Diana and Damian's brother; Dean, is just as bad or worse than what you've just witnessed, you're sadly mistaken as he doesn't even use his quirk. Just listen to me and take Izuku and your kids home. Take it easy tomorrow, it is New Year's Eve tomorrow anyway." Emra explained and then walked off with Damian still dragging behind her.

'Just how many more of these guys are there? Fucking annoying.' 

"Papa." 

Katsuki looked at the little blond who only had a worried expression on his face. 

"Is mama okay?" 

"Ah- yeah... Yeah, she'll be okay. Let's go find your brother and sister and then we can go home." Katsuki answered. 

He rested his arms underneath the greenette, and while he was about to lift her up off the ground, he felt small arms wrap around his neck and he looked to see Katsuma trying to get on his back. He sighed as he felt like there was a lot of weight on his shoulders, physically and mentally, but he carried his wife in his arms and his son on his shoulders and walked out of the facility to find the twins.

As she thought she couldn't possibly sleep anymore, she cracked her eyes open to find herself staring at a familiar ceiling. 

'Huh? What... What happened?' 

She expected her body to feel practically sore, but when she sat up, nothing, her body felt wide awake and not a single place felt painful. And once she sat up, did she finally understand that she ended up back at home and in her bed. 

'I'm home... So what happened after me and Kacchan beat Damian? I honestly don't even remember half of the things that happened in that fight, everything feels fuzzy. Hm?' 

She rubbed her head to try and remember, but easily got distracted when she looked down at herself and wasn't expecting to see what she was wearing. She somehow ended up wearing her onesie that was designed off of Katsuki's hero suit. 

"I'm wearing my onesie... does that mean Kacchan changed me out of my clothes again? Erm- He really doesn't need to do that. Hm? Something smells good.' she thought as her cat ears poofed on her head and her mouth started to water from what she was smelling.

She left the bedroom and slowly walked down the stairs only to unexpectedly find a sight she never thought she'd see. She saw Katsuki sitting on the couch with Katsuma in his lap and the twins sitting on both sides of him as they were all focused on the tv screen, but what made all of it better was that they were all wearing onesies. 

Katsuma was wearing a onesie designed after his father's hero suit, while Katsuki and the twins were all wearing a onesie designed after the greenette's own hero suit. And once she got past them wearing onesies did she look to see why they were staring at the tv, only to see that it was Mario Kart

'They're playing a game?' she thought and panned back to the couch to see it was Katsuki holding the game controller while all three kids were in awe. 

'They're watching Kacchan play? That's... so cute!!!' she thought as she blushed at the adorable sight.

"Mama's awake!" Katsuma yelled as he pointed at the gushing greenette, and then he jumped out of his dad's lap and ran up to her. 

"Mama, look! Papa's playing a game!" Katsuma said, pointing at her husband. Katsuki actually paused the game and looked at his wife while the twins were smiling at her. 

"Hmph, and I thought you didn't like your onesie, Kacchan." she teased. 

"Only if I'm the only one wearing one, but it's fine when I'm not the one, I guess..." he pouted while averting from her eyes. 

"Hehe- Is that why you dressed me in my onesie when I was passed out?" she teased. 

"Tch- maybe... And the kids wanted to wear theirs." Katsuki muttered as a hint of Pink hit his cheeks.

"And~ Any reason why you decided to play Mario Kart without me?" she asked sweetly. 

"You were asleep, and I was bored." 

"Are you sure? It sounds to me like you were practicing since you've never won a race against me in Mario Kart." she joked. 

"I-I was not! I just thought I hadn't played it in a while." he huffed, feeling embarrassed. 

"Then can I play?" 

He looked at his wife and batted his eyes while trying to process what she asked. 

"Yah- are you trying to challenge me to a race?" he asked. 

"Maybe~ It's been a while since we've played against each other, so why not?" she asked with pleading eyes. 

"You- fine, get over here." 

"Yay! C'mon, Katsuma, me and your dad are gonna race each other!" 

"I wanna see!"

She took her seat on the couch as he grabbed a second game controller and handed it to her. As they both got situated on the couch, Izumu–the twin boy–climbed into Izuku's lap, while Izuki–the twin girl–climbed into Katsuki's lap and Katsuma sat in between his parents. 

"We gonna make a bet like we always do?" Katsuki joked. 

"Sure, why not? And I think~... Mmmh... The loser has to get the kids ready in the morning and for bed every single day! What d'you think?" she asked. 

"I was thinking something more serious." Katsuki muttered. 

"Eh? Like what?" 

The second she asked did she notice her husband lean right up close to her face and his lips were near her ear. 

"Why don't we bet with our bodies like we used to?" he whispered, and the greenette blushed for how confident he asked her. 

"S-Sure... O-Only if you win!" she stuttered. 

"Oh, I'll win this time." 

"I highly doubt it, Kacchan." 

"Mama, papa, start the game already!" Katsuma whined. 

And so the first race started, and all of them got so focused as they watched the screen, it was actually pretty adorable to watch.

"Yay! Mama won!" 

"Tch- that was only the first race, we've still got 3 more." Katsuki groaned. 

"Really? Cause we could call it now and I could leave you alone to let you practice some more." Izuku teased. 

"Yeah right! Let's go, I ain't gonna quit!" he yelled. 

"Go papa!" 

Though Katsuki knew that there was possibly no way he could pull off beating his own wife at a video game, he had a trick up his sleeve, and he just happened to know right when to use it; the last race to claim who'd win the bet. 

"Go mama! Get papa!" 

"Who's side are you on!?!?" Katsuki yelled. 

"You sure you don't wanna give up, Kacchan? I've even slowed down a few times so you could catch up." Izuku teased. 

"Oh yeah?" Katsuki soon leaned in close to face and he gently blew warm air onto her neck. The greenette instantly felt his hot breath hit her skin and her face blossomed a Bright Red from the blindsided attack that it actually caused her to lose focus on the game. 

"Mama, you're hitting a wall!"

And before she could even realize what just happened, Katsuki's character already crossed the finish line. 

"Uh oh, does someone need to practice?" he teased. 

"You... You tricked me! That's not fair!" she exclaimed. 

"I don't know what you're talking about? I barely used any of my items to hit you in the game." he joked. 

"T-That's not what I meant, you know exactly what you did!" she stuttered. 

"What did I do? Tell me since I don't know how you ended up losing that race?" he asked sarcastically. As much as she wanted to say it, the kids were in the room and she felt embarrassed that he'd do something like that to make her lose focus. 

"You-" 

"You can't say, huh? Do I gotta tickle it outta you?" he joked, and she instantly knew that would be a terrible idea. 

She grabbed Izumu and lifted him in front of her to use as a tickling shield, and she heard Izumu laughing from getting tickled. But her protection didn't last long as she soon felt a pair of arms grab her by her waist and push her to lie down.

Somehow Katsuki got all the kids off the couch and was now on top of her, so she was completely wide open. 

"No kid's gonna save you this time." he stated with a smirk, and then started tickling his wife. 

"Kyaa! Ka- Kacchan stop! Stop! You're gonna make me wet myself! Stop it! Stop it!" she laughed as she couldn't break free from his tickling. 

And eventually did the greenette feel like she could breathe again, and as she was panting, she opened her eyes to see Katsuki just centimeters away from her face. 

"I accept defeat." he stated in a calm voice. 

"E-Eh?" 

"I lost the bet, I just wanted to mess with you for a little bit." he said as he wrapped his arms around her and lifted her to sit up and go into a big hug. 

"Kacchan..." 

"I knew a long time ago not to play a game against you, but I still liked it." he said as he lifted his head and kissed her forehead. 

"Ah- hmph, and I still like that you're not a sore loser like I thought you'd be." she sighed. 

"I love you." 

"I love you too, Kacchan." they both said and kissed sweetly.

"Stop flirting!!! I wanna play, mama, papa!!!" Katsuma whined. 

"O-Oops, did we get a little carried away?" Izuku asked. 

"You'll end up doing stuff like this too one day, Katsuma." 

"K-Kacchan! Don't encourage him!" 

Note: Hello My Little Emeralds!

Had fun writing this chapter, and will most likely have fun writing the next chapter too.

Gonna post 1 more chapter later today!

Leave a like and comment down below!

Happy Reading from me, My Little Emeralds!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 439 75
After getting fired from her job for no reason, Izuku Midoriya ends up upset and desperate to find a way to make herself feel better. So what does sh...
461K 9.4K 18
✔︎Completed! Bakudeku Fem!Izuku x Katsuki Quirkless Fem!Izumi x Pro Hero Katsuki Izumi Midoriya 20 years old and coming back home to Japan staying...
66.8K 1.4K 200
Katsuki Bakugo, now the Number 1 hero is told he has to get a new Hero suit since he's had the same one since he was a student at UA. Though he's res...
46.3K 1.6K 31
BNAH FANFICTION BAKUDEKU Omegaverse au. ❗❗THIS IS ALSO ON AO3 AND FANFICTION.NET ALL OF MY ACCOUNTS ARE ON MY PROPHILE.❗❗ 『Arc1』 Izuku Midoriya or...