Temporary Affair (slow update...

By KvngIvyy

Formerly titled "dear you" ______ 32, Tremaine Maverick needed help around his office. Especially after his... More

c a s t
one | dose of caffeine
two | shell shocked
three | lack of better words (filter)
four | takin' shots
five | stylish trickster
six | the who's who.. pt1
seven | the who's who.. pt 2
eight | certain circumstances
nine | friendly invitation pt 1
ten | friendly invitation pt 2
eleven | clashing
twelve | up in the air pt 1
thirteen | up in the air pt 2
fourteen | livin' it up [filter]
fifteen | a amorous proposition
sixteen | deal breaker pt 1 (filter)
seventeen| deal breaker pt 2
eighteen | checkmate
nineteen | know your worth
twenty | peace offerings
twenty one | pushing thee blame (filter)
twenty two | leftovers
twenty three | truth be told pt 1
twenty four | truth be told pt 2
twenty five | night cap
twenty six | all night long
twenty seven | risqué
twenty nine | back to square one
thirty | take notice
thirty one | private show pt 1
thirty two | private show pt 2
thirty three | shot caller (filter)
thirty four | getaway
thirty five | foolish tiff
thirty six | an us-ship
thirty seven | doing a good deed
thirty eight | date night pt1
thirty nine | date night pt2
forty| date night pt 3
forty one | opening up [short]
forty two | making it official
forty three | anticipation
forty four| taking chances pt 1
forty five | taking chances pt 2 (new)
forty six | uninvited guest (new)
forty seven| bringing out the best (new)
forty eight | rich $hit pt 1
forty nine | rich $hit pt 2
fifty | vacay mode
fifty one | airing it out
fifty two | in the moment (short)
fifty three - on the table
fifty four - setting the record straight
🖤
fifty five - not so alone (filter)
fifty six - in your arms (filter)
fifty seven - finding forgiveness
fifty eight - moments with you pt 1(filler)
fifty nine - moments with you pt 2
sixty - all about you

twenty eight | hide & seek

1.9K 173 54
By KvngIvyy

Tremaine sat his briefcase down on the hall table. Tossing his keys down next to it, he made his way down the hallway. He was confused on why thee lights were off and it was so quiet. "Yo ' Stevie?" He flicked the light switch on. "Yo' Stevie you upstairs? I got some Chinese takeout from up the street, it's good, you like eggrolls?"

There was no response. Tremaine sat the bag of food down on the island, when he noticed a folded piece of paper sitting there. Raising his brow's, he picked the paper up opening into read it.

"Hi Mr. Maverick. If you're reading this it means you've made it home. Good! I was thinking since you like to play games? I have one of my own, you're going to find me. Yeah that's right, you're going to find me. I left your keys so that you can get around, now I'll help you of course by leaving you hints. You have until midnight to find me, if you do? I'd do whatever you say, if not then you're to send everyone Bali for Christmas! Your time starts now. And you first clue is muffin,"

Smiling he loosened his tie, as he leaned on the counter thinking. "Muffin? What the fuck does that..." He was totally fascinated with this cute little game of Stevie's and was determined to find her, simply because it was in his nature to achieve and master whatever he's put up against. So this little challenge of Stevie's was exciting him.

"Muffin, Muffin! Oh shit!" It finally dawned on him. Snatching the keys from the counter he took off running for the door to exit the suite. If he was correct, the first hint meant the first time the two of them met,

It took him twenty minutes to get over to the coffee shop. Pulling up he threw his range into park, snatching his seatbelt off, he hopped out and rushed around to curb to head into the coffee shop.

"Hi, um.. I don't know what to say, but uh---" He gave a quick smile to the barista standing there.

"Tremaine?" She smiled digging into her apron pocket.

"Yeah," He nodded.

"Great I was told to give this to you, here you go," She handed him the small sealed envelope.

Eagerly he grabbed it. "Than.. Thank you," He turned to walk off, but he turned back around. Digging some cash out of his pocket, he slipped it into the tip jar. "Goodnight," He waved.

"Thank you sir, goodnight,"

Exiting the coffee shop, he made his way back over to his Range Rover, climbing inside he took the time to open the small envelope to read the note inside of it.

"Good job! You are as smart as you look! Now that you've found the second note, here's your second clue, Jade,"

"Jade?" He frowned puzzled. "Jad.. Her desk? Her desk at work? My office?" He inquired to himself as he started the car up. Buckling his seatbelt, he moved out into traffic heading to his office. Hoping he was right about what he'd guessed.

This drive wasn't so bad, he was only a few blocks from his office. So it took him a little over ten minutes to get there due to traffic. Parking his car, he checked his watch for the time. He had forty minutes left, so, he needed to hurry up if he was going to complete the challenge like he yearned to.

"Yo, how's it going?" Tremaine showed the night security guard his work badge, once cleared to go upstairs. He hurried for the elevators. "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon," he impatiently jabbed the up arrow.

When his phone started to ring. Digging it out of his pants pocket, he saw it was Stevie. Smiling he answered placing the phone to his ear.

In a flirtatious, seductive tone she laughed. "Hi Mr. Maverick, having fun?"

Smiling he stared up at the numbers above the elevator. "Actually I am, I'm currently on the way to retrieve my third clue. That's only if I'm right,"

She laughed once more. "Hmm, seems like you better hurry up then! You have three more to find, and you have what.... Thirty, twenty five minutes left? Welp, don't seem like you're going to make it," She laughed in a mocking tone.

The elevator dinged and Tremaine climbed on. "Don't underestimate me, beautiful. I love a good challenge, besides on the drive over here? I've already thought about seven different positions I'll be putting you in tonight, when I do win, so, you might want to stretch, I'll see when I'm done," And like that he ended the call.

"We'll see, sir," He read the text that dinged across his notifications tab.

Making it to his floor. He climbed off the elevator and headed right over to Jade's desk, quickly his eyes scanned around the paperwork and things, and didn't see anything, sighing he stood there pondering on what she could've meant. When he saw Jade's ecology textbook sitting there. She'd left it by mistake. "Is it?" Snatching the book up he flipped through the pages, when something dropped out.

"Hell yeah!" Tossing the book back onto her desk. He bent picking the envelope up from the floor. Ripping it open, he pulled the paper out to read his next clue.

"I'm impressed! You've found the fourth clue! Pretty easy huh? Yeah well this one will require a little more work, step into your office..."

Utterly compelled and intrigued, he wondered bewildered on just how she'd gotten all this done before he got home. But then he remembered this was Stevie he was talking about, the skilled, masterful individual he knew her to be, so this wouldn't be anything hard for her to pull off. Smiling to himself, he made his way over to his office.

Opening the door he stepped inside. Looking down at the note he finished reading it.

"There you will see two locked boxes, both labeled, one box holds your next clue, and the other holds pictures of what I'll be wearing tonight, if you find me in time, so, it's up to you which set of keys you'd like to spend what time you have left searching for. Have fun, and I'll see you soon! Maybe  :) "

"Aw fuck, fuck!" He laughed as he balled the note up in his hand. "You know I want both! Fuck, Stevie!" He laughed harder as he started to move around his desk to find the keys.

"C'mon, c'mon," He overturned things on his desk, shuffled through drawer and papers, files and things on his desk. When he knocked over his drink cup from earlier onto the floor. "Fuck! I knew I should've threw this away earlier," He bent down to snatch the cup up when he noticed something shiny taped under his chair.

"Yo, yo oh shit! Keys!" He hollered joyfully as he dropped the cup back to the floor and snatched the keys from the bottom of the chair. Leaping up to his feet, he hurried around to the front of his desk to check the lock on the boxes.

"Whew ---" Anxious he did a little back and forth game to see which box he wanted to unlock first, when he decided on the left one with thee pictures in it. That way he'd have more motivation to see exactly what he was looking forward to tonight.

Slowly opening the lid, he flipped it back completely and glanced down in the box. His jaw dropped open before he balled his fist to his mouth laughing loudly. "Ayo, fuck you, Stevie!" He snatched the note out to read it..

"Sike! Fuck you thought? The only way you'll see what I got on is if you work for it! Now find the other set of keys, goofy! LMFAO!"

His tongue clicked against the roof of his mouth entertained, laughing deeply,  the joke simply stimulated and stroked his competitive side, now, it was truly game time for him. It wasn't just to find Stevie anymore, it was for his own self gratification, but when he did find her. She was going to feel the aftermath for all of it, for sure.

After running, seeking and searching, Tremaine finally found the last clue, which lead him across town. Approaching the bar he took a seat on one of the empty stools.

"I found you,"

Laughing softly Stevie sat the glass down and glanced over at him. "Hello Mr. Maverick," She turned back to her drink. "You did congratulations, but, seems you're a little too late," She told him as she finished off the last of her drink.

"What? I thought.." He checked his watch to see it was 12:01 meaning he was in fact a minute late. Sighing he wiped his hand over his face, laughing he shrugged his shoulders. "Oh well I have to admit it was fun looking, how'd you even get all this stuff done?" He asked turning sideways on his stool to face her.

"Well after the little rendezvous earlier in your office? I headed to my place to grab some clothes, so on my way back to your place I started thinking, how find would an adult game of hide and seek be, or at least just seek. I have to give it to you, Mr. Maverick, I didn't think you'd guess all of them,"

"Cuse me, hey, cuse me? Can I get a rum and coke on ice? Tremaine grabbed the bartenders attention as he strolled passed.

"Yes sir, coming up," 

He smiled towards her. Reaching out his hand, he pushed her hair over her shoulder and out of her face. "When you know what the prize is? It makes it so worth it, thank you, how much?" He averted back to the bartender who'd placed his drink down.

"Twelve bucks,"

Tremaine dug in his pocket for some money. Slipping a fifty out of the money clip, he handed it to the bartender. "Preciate' it and keep the change,"

"That's man I appreciate it!" The bartender smiled and continued down the bar to tend to the other patrons.

Tremaine took a sip of his drink, before he turned to see Stevie was gone. Surprised, he spun around to look around the bar for her, when he noticed something in the seat where she sat. Picking up the sealed envelope, a small grin spread across his lips.

"Let's call this a bonus round.. If you're reading this? Then you've found me. BUT it also means you've lost me. So do you have what it takes to go one more final round, Mr. Maverick? If so you have two options, and if you're right? I'm all yours for the night.. And if you're wrong? Well, let's just say there won't be any more sex for a while. So here's your choices. If you want to find me, you have to trust your instinct, guess where I've gone. Is it the loft? Or my own apartment? Choose wisely, Mr. Maverick, and I'll see you soon, maybe :)"

Tremaine tucked the note inside his pants pocket. Chugging down his drink, he climbed off the stool, and hurried towards the door, brushing passed a few people he managed to exit the bar outside. Heading over to his Range, he hopped in and started it up. "Okay so her apartment is a few blocks away from here, which would be easiest to get to, but, that's too obvious, right? Besides, she's going to think I'm going to chose her apartment. When it's actually probably the loft, right? Yo, this shit is mad confusing, okay, okay. Just think Tre, but she's probably wants me to think it's too obvious and that's where she'll be, but, I could be overthinking it and she's headed to the loft, fuck, this is.. Hard," He tapped his hands on the steering wheel.

"Hmm... Fuck it I think it's the loft," Buckling his seatbelt, he shifted his gears and merged out into traffic, heading in the direction of his apartment across town.

"Yo, Stevie you here?" He called entering the loft. Not getting a response he closed and locked the door behind himself, before he continued down the hallway, looking around everything looked the same. Moving towards the steps he checked the top level, she wasn't there "Fuck, I knew I should've picked her apartment," He laughed defeated, as he started to make his way down the steps, when he noticed the balcony door cracked.

"Stevie?" He voiced as he jogged down the rest of the stairs. Strolling across the floor, he approached the doors, peeking out onto the balcony. He saw Stevie leaning over the railing taking in the view.

Opening the door up he stepped out into the balcony. Tucking his hands in his pockets, smiling, he made his way over to join her.

"Good job, Mr. Maverick, you trusted your instincts, I got the Taylor Port like you asked, want some?" She offered him the bottle of wine she'd been sipping on.

Without a word he took the bottle, lifting the rim to his lips he took a gulp of it. Licking the taste from his lips, he rested his back on the railing. "I thought you said you wouldn't be here tonight, looks like you are--" He teased.

"I wasn't here when you get home was I? No I wasn't, so, I didn't lie. And secondly I want my pussy ate, and you're going to do it," She stood up from the railing grabbing the bottle of wine from him.

Tremaine loved the boldness. He told her be vocal, in her wants and he knew Stevie was sure enough thee one to fulfill that demand. Smiling he started to undo his tie. "With pleasure, let's go,"

"Slow ya' roll, cowboy, not out here. What's your fascination with giving people a show? You're a little too freaky for me," She laughed as she took another sip of the wine and headed towards the doors to walk back inside.

He surprised her when he groped her, as he followed behind her back inside. "Don't act like you've never thought about it, or that thee idea doesn't excite you, I know it does, Stevie. Like earlier back at my office? I know you liked it, the thrill of it, didn't you?" He watched her move into the kitchen.

"I don't know what you're talking about, that isn't my cup of tea. I like privacy, if I wanted to put on a show for other people? I'd strip, start a only fans or expose my nudes," Sitting the bottle of wine down on the counter. She opened the fridge to grab something out.

Tremaine leaned on the counter watching her. Grabbing the wine he took another swog of it, when Stevie turned around with a fruit tray. Sitting it down she popped the top off. Picking up a piece of pineapple.

But Tremaine grabbed her hand bringing it over to his mouth to eat it. "Hey!" Stevie fussed.

"I'm bout to go shower," He informed her. ''Wanna come it'll save water," he winked.

"Nope, I'm actually tired, I think I'll hit the sheets early," She told him as she picked up a grape eating it.

"Okay well get some rest, ma, see you in the morning," Tremaine leaned over kissing her forehead, before he headed for the stairs to shower. "Motherfucker gone be cold," She heard him mumble as he sprinted up the stairs.

Stevie laughed to herself as she closed thee tray and placed it back in the fridge. Creeping over to the staircase, she listened from the bottom for the shower to turn on. Once she heard the door shut. She eased up the steps to change into the lingerie she'd purchased.

Once she was dressed, she sprayed on some perfume, pinned up her curls, and slipped on the heel's she'd gotten from her apartment earlier. Using the remote that controlled the lights, tv and curtain's, she shut all the curtains and turned the lights low, to give the room a amorous ambiance. While she waited for Tremaine to finish up with his shower.

Yawning, Stevie checked the clock on the nightstand, Tremaine had been in the shower for twenty minutes, relaxing there on the bed, she was about to drift off to sleep, when she heard the bathroom door open. "Yo? Stevie?! is it cool if I sleep up here tonight! That couch got my back hurting a lil bit," He hollered through the cracked door.

"Stevie? You hear me?!"

"Stevie?" He pulled the door opened to look out. When he noticed her there on the bed, his eyes widened at the sight of her and the skimpy lingerie she wore. Turning back into the bathroom, she watched him move to spit and rinse his mouth of the toothpaste.

Drying his face with a towel, he made his way out of the bathroom. Gripping the towel around his waist, he eyed her directly. "Like it it's new, thanks to you," She noted striking a pose in the bed.

"I love it," He licked his lips.

"C'mere," He beckoned her down to the foot of the bed where he stood.

Stevie turned over on her knees and crawled down the bed to him. Reaching the foot, she sat up and rested back on her legs.

Tremaine reached over grabbing the clip off of her hair. "I like it better when it's down, gives me something to tug on, you look very, very sexy," He told her leani over to kiss her lips.

Stevie turned bringing her legs from under herself, resting on her butt, she extended her leg so that the tip of her heel set against Tremaine's chest. "Like the heel's? I thought these complemented the fit very well,"

Tremaine glanced down at her foot. Then back up at Stevie. "I do like them, I like them alot actually, so much that they'll be the only thing you have on when I'm done with you," Dropping the towel from his waist, he moved her leg, and climbed into the bed settling between her thighs.

______________________________________

Update 😩...

I wanted to finish this last night but I was tired, so here yall go!! Also thank yall for the date ideas, I plan on using them in the upcoming chapters!! 🥰♥️..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232 12 15
My hands were trembeling around my gun as I slowly stepped closer to the sound of screams. It was my third day as a police officer, and also the firs...
693 8 40
The big boss is coming in today, and Bella had one last chance to redeem herself at work. The doors open like in the movies as if a royalty is about...
218K 7.6K 48
"I'm okay. Just... feeling a little d-izzy." "Come." He grabbed my hand and dragged me after him over to his chair. Getting me to sit in it, he rema...
1.7K 133 8
*Cover by the uber-talented Pixie Stormcrow!* (covers.pstormcrow.com) All bad decisions are born out of one key moment. A moment, thoughtless or not...