Nekomata Deku

By Stillwell03

Ashamed and seeking atonement, Izuku hated himself for what he failed to do for his younger sister Shirone wh... More

Base Info
The Harem
Harem Part 2
Cat's Lament
Operation Dekuharem
Entrance Exams
Furrocious First day
Struggles of the Felines
Party of Five
Mina's Playtime
Fated Reunion
A Kittens Past
Kindness
Cheering On
Their Reunion
Promises
Fond Farewells
Cat vs Phoenix
Omega Heat
New Additions
The Internships
Moving Forward
Battle against the Hassaikai
Hellish Truth
A Rabbit's Kitty
Dekuharem Meeting
Rocking a Princess
Strong Kitty
High off your Whiskers
Midnight's Talk
Genius Illusions
Kittens!?
Cold Then Hot
Phoenix and Fallen Angel
Here Kitty Kitty
Full Swing
Devils and Angels
Final Exam Issues
Izuku vs Serafal
Kitty Mayhem
First of Many
Midnight's Lover!?
Steamy Night
Penalty Time
Faction Meeting
Family Reunion
Family
Kuroka Fitting In
Beach Trip
Training Camp
Diplomacy
Attack
Mutations
Returning a Favor
Holy Woman's Repentance
Strategic Work
God of Mischief
All out Assault
Evil Pieces?
Return and Suggestions
Parental Turmoil
Provisional
Crosses to Bare
Push to the Finish
Rescue
Izuku vs Kuroka
Success
Mating Video
Family Lineage
Akeno's Watch
Feline Hunts
Talks of War
Beginning of War
Kuroka's Fury
Dragon Slayer
Fight to the Finish
Deku vs Shigaraki

Energetic Paradise

1.6K 44 4
By Stillwell03

3rd person POV:

The evening after talking to Ryukyu came with many of the girls relaxing down in the common space with Eri. They began watching her play with both Fenrir and Kuro by giving them two bells to ring. Whenever one would ring a bell, they'd get a treat. Kuro learned this faster to regularly get them, while Fenrir was slower on the uptake. He more figured it was some kind of magical tool or something that was controlled by Eri herself to watch it and try to learn it's way. "Put your paw on the bell, like this." Eri placed the guardian beast's paw on the bell for it to ding and give him a treat. Now knowing what this does, he began pressing it more often to earn a notable bit of comedy from everyone.

"Hey. Has anyone seen Midoriya or Hado?" Sero walked down from the boys side for Katsumi to lean her head back and answer.

"Nejire's probably in her room face first in a pillow right now with Izuku on top smacking her huge fat ass."

"KATSUMI! NOT IN FRONT OF ERI!" Irina shouted while pointing to Eri not fully paying attention.

"She's focusing on the hellhound and demonic cat. I'm pretty sure she also has at least half an idea what their doing."

"Mommy Akeno says that babies are made when daddy hugs you and the rest of my mommies and makes their kitties happy. Do mommies normally have kitties when they hug daddy?" Eri asked looking at Momo for her to blush.

"W-well...Ummm....Y-you'll find out what that means when you're older. It's adult things." Eri nodded for the Creation user to mentally sigh in relief. 'It wasn't exactly pure, but the fact she didn't know what it meant can be chocked up to her innocence. Thank you Akeno for not going into detail like I'd expect some people to.' She glanced at Katsumi and Xenovia who would most likely explain in detail how it actually works.

"I can tell you're glaring at me, Momo. You got something to say?" Momo looked away not wanting to speak up. "Didn't think so."

As this was happening below them, Izuku had sat in Nejire's bed with his eyes shut. The room itself was rather simple with some pictures of friends, Nejire and Ryukyu, Izuku and some of the girls from the harem and Eri. Other than that, there was a sky blue theme for the bed, throw rug and walls. "Am I able to open my eyes yet?"

"Almost. Just gotta zip it up. This is tighter than I thought it'd be." Izuku calmly waited as he layed on the bed thinking of the softness of the sheets and blanket. "Ok. I'm good. You can open your eyes now." Izuku opened his eyes to see Nejire standing in the center of the room. She wore a similar outfit to her hero costume that seemed a little more snug on her body as well as the legging part of her bodysuit was not on it to look like a leotard more and topped off with cat gloves and ears. "What do you think?"

"It...looks very sexy."

"There's also one more feature I wanna show you." She turned around and stuck her butt out to emphasize a tail. "Wanna know where it's connected~"

Seeing it and feeling his body heat up, Izuku stood and began tackling Nejire to the ground and locking her into a kiss. As their tongues swirled around one another for a few moments, Izuku pulled away and presented a trail of saliva. "Dear god, why must you tempt me with such a woman."

"Hehe. Go ahead Izuku. I'm all yours~"

"You're going to regret saying that, I swear."

Lemon Warning🍋

Izuku began locking lips with Nejire again while going to directly fondle her breasts. He extended his claws a little to dig into the fabric and gently graze the skin. Nejire moaned into his mouth as her left hand went under and up his back, while her right went into his pants to feel Izuku's throbbing member. They parted a few moments later from the kiss for the blue haired girl to smile. "Did you get hard just seeing me in this outfit? Naughty kitty you are, Izuku~"

"Oh, I'm the naughty one?" Izuku gripped the fabric of Nejire's outfit right above her beasts to tear it off and reveal her bare chest. "You think I wouldn't be able to tell that you're not wearing a bra or panties? You're so soaked down here that it looks like you wet yourself."

"I can't help it. I just love how it feels when your claws tickle my skin."

Getting an idea, Izuku leans down towards Nejire's chest. "So you like my claws on your body? Are you sure there's nothing better you like~" Izuku stuck his tongue out and began slowly licking up the center of Nejire's chest. The coarse feel of his tongue up her sensitive skin sent shivers down the energy quirk user's spine as she arched her back up and clenched her teeth.

"Izu..ku...That's not faAIR!" Izuku paid no mind as he continually licked her skin, ensuring sensations that would satisfy Nejire to her fullest. He paid close attention as well to get close towards her bright pink areoles before stopping right at them and moving downwards. As she became more aroused, Izuku used his tails to rub Nejire's crotch, forcing her mind to waver on the brink of sanity. For several minutes, she held back her urge to climax, not wanting to reach it the way she was. "Izuku *moan*. please don't ahn, don't let me cum from licking me there nmmm!"

Understanding her desire for some normality, Izuku let go of Nejire's chest for him to pull back. A relief was felt from the blue haired girl before feeling her lower half get lifted up. "I'll not make you cum from your chest, but I never said I wouldn't make you from here." Izuku pulled the bottom half of the leotard on Nejire to the side to see her dripping slit. He immediately placed his mouth on it and pushed his tongue as deep as it could go, forcing Nejire to shriek and orgasm from the sensation. Her entire body shook with her juices being swallowed by Izuku. After a solid minute of convulsions, Izuku pulled away from his lover to glance up at Izuku.

"Alright. Time for the real fun." Izuku grabbed Nejire's hips and brought her to her bed before aligning himself with her pussy. He rubbed his tip over her entrance before lowering himself and sliding directly under and rub it on the lower half of her stomach. "Before we start though, let me ask you something, Nejire. Has the thought of a baby between us crossed your mind?"

"Please, Izuku. Stick it in. I can't wait much longer." Nejire pleaded as Izuku continued to rub his length over her clit and on her belly.

"All you have to do is answer my question and I'll give you what you want."

She was hesitant to answer, but was slightly desperate to alleviate the longing she felt. "Yes. I've thought about it."

"How vividly?"

"Nngh! Very." Nejire started to smile reminiscing on what she would normally think of the idea. "I'd imagine you brutally dominating me and planting your seed in me like we're both wild animals. After, I think of you resting your head on my lap with it swollen with our baby as you hug me to give affection to our unborn child. Please, make that a reality~"

"That's a good girl. Now as promised." Izuku pulled his hips back before slamming his entire member inside with no hesitation. The act made Nejire bite her pillow to avoid shrieking and those below her hearing what she was doing. "You don't want the girls downstairs to know that you're having the luxury of being bred right now? What about the guys? You could use that husky and hypnotic sound you make to prove they aren't man enough to tame you."

"I...I only want you...to...hear this." This put a smile on Izuku's face as he began pulling slowly out before slamming back into Nejire and feeling her ass vibrate from the impact. He continued this process while also leaning forward. His hands reached around to grab ahold of Nejire's large breasts. Feeling his touch, Nejire turned her head back and began kissing Izuku as his dick was coated in her innermost warm and moist walls. The sensation of her deepest parts being penetrated by the cat boy were pushing Nejire to her limit. She moaned inside Izuku's mouth as he continued thrusting into her. Little by little, her voice continued to grow with the sound of their bodies connecting echoing in the room. While it continued, Izuku began massaging Nejire's breasts. His hands went towards her nipples to start rolling them between his finger and thumb to force them to get more erect. Minutes continued to go by with Izuku breaking their kiss as he became more spurratic in his thrusts.

"Nejire. I'm about to knot. This is your last chance to back away and avoid messing with your life."

"I don't care. I want it~ Give me your babies~" Izuku continued to move faster with the sound of Nejire's moans to increase. As he did, his tip continued to hit the opening of her womb with him gritting his teeth before giving one final thrust inside. When he did, his base began bulging up and keeping him inside before releasing a massive load inside Nejire's insides. Feeling the warmth inside her, Nejire pushed her head into a pillow and screamed from the amount of pleasure being felt. As this happened, one thing kept going inside Nejire's head. 'This...this is what sex with the intent of getting pregnant feels like?'

"Alright time for round 2." Izuku picked up Nejire with his arms to hold her over the bed. As he did, he used magic to reduce the amount of pain in her crotch before pulling his knot out. This forced a loud moan to escape the blue haired girl. Once free, Izuku laid on the bed and placed Nejire on top of him. "I think you'd like this position as well. It kinda gives a little more intimacy to this."

"Mnnn. I kinda do~" Nejire adjusted herself to place Izuku's dick back inside her. When she did, she let out a small moan before moving her hips herself. As she did, Izuku held her hips and watched her large breasts bounce about with each movement. "You're such a pervy kitty, Izuku. Do my breasts excite you that much?"

"Maybe." Nejire held a bit of satisfaction in thsi claim before feeling her tail behind her be messed with. Looking back, she noticed Izuku gripping the tail and pulling on it to reveal it was connected by an insertion in her ass. "But you're not that much of a better perv. Having this toy in your butt? So naughty."

"Ah~ I'm only naughty for you." Nejire leaned down and began kissing Izuku once again for him to kiss her back. Their tongues swirled around as they continued to thrust into one another. Due to Izuku playing with the insertion, Nejire's inner walls began tightening up and squeezing Izuku's member more to rub areas that gave a state of bliss towards both. As their acts continued, Izuku's breathing continued to become spuratic as he neared his end once more.

"I'm gonna knot again."

"Mnn! Pweash! Inshwide!" Nejire spoke through her kissing Izuku for him to grip her ass and give it a spank to force her to moan. In one final thrust, his knot bulged again, trapping his member inside as Nejire's insides were coated by hsi seed once more. She shrieked in Izuku's mouth while orgasming from the feel before laying on top with little motion. "That...was amazing."

"Who said we were done yet? We have all night and I plan to have you thoroughly understand who you belong to my dear." After saying this, the two continued their acts of baby making sex, trying different positions as well as feeling the embrace of one another. Eventually, Nejire couldn't even bother herself with keeping her voice down to avoid people hearing her to make any overhearing them from the common space somewhat uneasy and/or jealous of the two. By the time they finished, morning was up with Izuku releasing one final load on Nejire's face and breasts. Her mind was in such a haze she could only instinctively lick the side of her mouth as a way to enjoy the act before smiling at Izuku.

"Izuku...will I be a good mommy?"

"I know you will." The two hugged before enjoying a little rest in Nejire's bed, soaked with their mixed fluids with extreme satisfaction over their act.

Lemon End🍋

Few ours later

Izuku began getting up to a bit of sun piercing into the room and hitting him. When he woke up, he glanced down at Nejire to see what he had done with her. 'I might've gone a little overboard.' A smile came on Nejire's face for him to feel some satisfaction knowing she's not upset from what they did. "I should probably get some water and something to eat. She'll probably want to restore what we used up after last night."

Hopping out of the bed and placing something to wear on, Izuku walked down towards the common area to see Iida and Kuroka in their normal antics of Iida forcing her to try and be more modest, and Kuroka messing with him. When they noticed Izuku, Iida immediately turned to him. "Midoriya! What you have done last night was extremely inappropriate! You may or may not have the ability to do these things, but at the very least, show a little restraint to avoid-"

"So he gave you fap material to think about in bed. Big whoop." Kuroka cut off Iida before turning to smile at Izuku. "How'd it feel knowing you were mating with the intent to make a baby~ Good?"

"I...I don't think I can describe it in words."

"Midoriya. As a student of UA, you have an obligation to avoid doing things that will drastically change your life. Please show more restraint."

"And he has an obligation to his race to produce as many offspring, obligation to his women to physically, mentally and emotionally satisfy them with hard unwrapped pounding, as well as an obligation to Eri to give her cute little baby brother and sister nekomata. What's your point?"

Iida remained silent knowing he was defeated as Izuku walked into the kitchen to get something to help fill his stomach and rehydrate before going back up with something for Nejire. As he was doing this, one thing did cross his mind. 'I hope Eri was ok last night. We were a little loud where she might've had a problem sleeping.'

And that finishes this chapter. So next chapter will start the Provisional Exam with Katsumi and Ochako having to sit it out due to their situation. See how things go next time. Hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 751 26
Disgraced and forced to leave home, Izuku Midoriya and his friends are forced on a journey to retrieve his lost magic. Join the trio on their journey...
6.1K 173 13
Since [Y/N] Hikari was a young boy, he aspired to be a hero; unfortunately for him, his farther is the notorious villain known as Oni. And despite hi...
2.3K 18 20
MHA IzuJirou/DekuJirou fanfic with Izuku as an orphan and has a twin sister named Izumi. Both have quirks that relate to their late biological parent...
16K 464 9
Izuku Yagi only ever wanted to be a hero despite being Quirkless but it seemed the whole world was against him, his parents unknowingly ignored him...