My New Hero

De KenleyCopeland

Taking place shortly after the events of it's prequel; My Old Hero, Izuku and Katsuki agree that they want to... Mai multe

Prologue
1: Plot Line
2: You're Pitiful
3: Sting
4: Hurt and Pain
5: State of my Head
6: Cry me a River
7: Caught in a Lie
8: God sent me as Karma
9: Sweet Chaos
10: When the Rain Stops
11: A Little Space
12: Unnatural
13: Inferiority Complex
14: Line 'Em Up
15: Lucky One
16: Blind Love
17: Effort
18: Good Luck, Bad Luck
19: Savior
20: Learning
21: Good to Me
22: Warning!
23: From Hell with Love
24: Fighter
25: Damage
26: What Can I Do?
27: Yours
28: Shivers
29: Electrified
30: The Feels
31: Nightmares
32: Torture
33: Demons
34: I'm Here
35: Fever
37: Say Me Cute
38: Privacy
39: Icy
40: Blind and Frozen
41: Lovin' You More
42: Wet
43: Earned It
44: Christmas Day
45: Hot Enough
46: Troublemaker
47: Facade
48: I'm Gonna Show You Crazy
49: Playdate
50: Reason
51: Clockwork
52: Dice
53: Sunshine
54: Fearless
55: Doubt & Trust
56: Vicious
57: Resonance
58: Turn Back Time
59: Beastmode
60: Odd Sense
61: Alive
62: Strike Back
63: Invincible
64: Reason
65: Finesse
66: Paradise
67: Touch
68: Suspicious Camouflage
69: Villain
70: What I Want
71: Mr. Blue Sky
72: Step Up
73: Superhuman
Epilogue: The Feels for My Crush

36: Think About You

94 3 6
De KenleyCopeland

As the light peeked through the windows and hit his face, the blond could only wake up with a groan at the thought that it was morning and he should get up. 

"It's too damn bright..." he muttered as he pulled the covers to hide from the light, but that didn't last long as he then pushed the covers away and sat up. 

"Wait! The nightmare's gone... So how long was I asleep?" he asked, but his question didn't get answered as he heard laughter coming from outside the room. 

He was confused, but also worried as to how long he'd been asleep and how much he'd missed. So he got out of bed, took a shower, changed his clothes and then left the bedroom.

Katsuki walked down the stairs and looked to see the kids playing with each other in the living room and Izuku and her mother; Inko, talking in the kitchen. 

'Deku...' 

"Papa!!!" 

Both greenette's and Katsuki looked at little Katsuma as he ran straight up to his dad and hugged his leg. 

"You're awake, yay!!!" Katsuma added. 

"Katsuma..." 

As much as he was surprised to see the little boy hugging him, he wasn't expecting the twins to be crawling up to him and wanting his attention just as much. 

"They were quite worried about you." Inko noted. Katsuki looked at the greenette's to see Izuku averting her eyes from him and looking almost shy. 

"How... How long was I out?" 

"A couple days, but it didn't help that you had a really bad fever, so Izuku was just as worried about you as the kids were." Inko teased. 

"M-Mom!" Izuku felt embarrassed about the comment, as she rubbed her arm.

"Papa, come play with us!" Katsuma begged. 

"Uh- I-" 

"Katsuma, he can play with you in a little bit. Kacchan..." Katsuki jerked his head over to see her face as she finally looked at him. 

"Could we talk for a minute? Mom, can you watch the kids for us?" 

"Of course, you two go ahead and talk." Izuku nodded as she walked up to the blond, grabbed his hand and pulled him to follow her back up the stairs. 

Katsuki knew this talk was gonna be important, but he was more worried about the greenette as he noticed her hand was shaking a lot when she pulled him to follow her. 

'Is she scared of me, or scared of what I will say to her?' he thought as he gulped at the thought that this chat was gonna be something he didn't want to hear. 

Izuku was biting her bottom lip as she kept thinking of what she was planning to say, because she didn't want all their progress to have gone to waste. She took a deep breath as they approached the top of the stairs and she tried to remember what her mother told her earlier that morning.

( Flashback )

"My goodness, it's been a little too long since the last time I came over here, Izuku, but it's so nice and clean!" Inko noted. 

"Hmph, I keep it clean just like how you did when you raised me." Izuku answered.

"Koko!" 

Both greenette's turned their heads to see little Katsuma on the other side of the room and a smile grew on his cute face. 

"Katsuma, look how big you've gotten! Come here, my sweet boy!" Inko said as she knelt down and held her arms out as the little boy ran right up to her and hugged her. 

"He's grown a lot, and what about your twins?" 

Right on cue, they heard the sound of something crawling and looked to see Izuki crawling up to them and making cute baby noises. Not long after did they see Izumu following his twin sister and crawling up to them.

"There's the cute little ones, I'm sure you're happy to see me too!" Inko said as the twins crawled up to her and were trying to hug her legs. 

"My goodness, they seem just like their father, needy and wanting a lot of love and attention." Inko stated. 

"Ah- um... yeah..." Izuku mumbled. 

"Hm? What's the matter, Izuku? Did something happen between you and Katsuki?" Inko asked, worriedly. 

"W-Well..." 

"Mama, I'm hungry!" Katsuma exclaimed. 

"O-Oh, I'm sorry Katsuma, I was making breakfast before Koko came, so let's get you three some breakfast." Izuku said, easily changing the topic as she grabbed Katsuma while Inko grabbed the twins and they all headed straight to the kitchen.

"Here we go, breakfast for the adorable babies, and breakfast for my big boy." Izuku said as she placed the hot and fresh food right in front of all three kids. 

"Thank you, mama!" 

"You're welcome, sweetie." And watched as Katsuma didn't waste another second and tried to basically inhale the hot food. 

"Careful, sweetie, it's still very hot." 

"I'm sure you've had to tell that to Katsuki a few times as well, hm?" Inko said, and Izuku's expression was instantly shrouded with sadness. 

"Izuku, what's wrong? Is this something to do with Katsuki?" Inko asked. 

"I... Yeah..." 

"Did you two have a fight? What happened?" 

Izuku knew that her mother was just going to keep asking her until she explained, so she took a deep breath and explained everything.

"So you're afraid to talk to him because of what you said before he got sick? Oh goodness, that sounds like something you would say." Inko sighed. 

"I-It's just... I was just frustrated by everything that was going on to the point that I just had to say everything to him because of how upset I was. I-I didn't expect him to get sick like this after I said everything, so now I just feel like I don't deserve to face him." Izuku explained. 

Inko sighed again as she rested her hands on her daughter's shoulders and looked her in the eyes. 

"Sweetie, everyone makes mistakes, and we all have our moments of anger and frustration against our significant other. There were times where I would have those feelings raising you because I had no one else to ask for support... but myself. You've been a mother for not that long, and you're still learning everything, so just take a deep breath and tell me what you think would be the right thing to do?" Inko asked. 

Izuku batted her eyes a few times, then took a deep breath and realized what exactly she needed to do. 

"I... I need to apologize to Kacchan and tell him that I didn't mean what I said." Izuku answered. 

"Hmph, see? As long as you have a clear head and the right mindset, everything will be okay." 

"Yeah... Okay."

( Back to Present )

They walked into their bedroom and Izuku closed the door behind them and had her back facing the blond as she tried to keep herself calm and collected. Katsuki could tell she was afraid to face him, so he thought it was time to break the ice and start the conversation. 

"Deku... Deku, I-" 

"I'm sorry!" 

He jolted his head back up at the greenette as she slowly turned around to face him. 

"You... What?" 

"I'm... sorry, Kacchan." she repeated as tears were forming in his eyes. 

Katsuki definitely knew what she was going to say now, so he had to think fast and try to persuade her not to say what he thought she was gonna say. 

"Wait- Deku, I know what I've done was bad and that ignoring you and pushing you away was a bad thing, but please, please don't do this to me! What you said, you were right, and I knew you were right, but I still ignored you and the kids and ended up hurting you. So don't tell me..." he paused as he grabbed her hands and his eyes looked desperate. 

"Please don't divorce me!" he exclaimed.

Izuku batted her eyes a few times and then furrowed her brows as she stared at the greenette in confusion. 

"Ah- huh?" 

"I really want to try and start this over and do better this time, I promise! It's one thing to lose the kids, but I don't... I don't wanna lose you too, Izuku! Please don't-" 

"Who said anything about divorce?" she interrupted. 

Katsuki's thoughts and mind were immediately halted when she asked that question, and once he realized just how confused she looked at him, he knew he misinterpreted the entire conversation. 

"You... You're not... divorcing me?" he asked. 

"Why would I want to divorce you after finding out that your biggest fear is that you're afraid of losing me?" she asked. 

Instantly, when she said those words, he had a quick flashback to when he saw the cat in his dreams and what he said.

"That... That actually happened?" 

"Mn. I went into your consciousness and found out what your biggest fear was and thinking about it now, I realized that you were just trying to protect me. I'm apologizing because of what I said to you before you passed out, as what I said was really hurtful and I thought it just caused a big panic for your mental thoughts and that's why you blacked out for so long. But it was actually another member of my distant family that caused you to have so many nightmares. I didn't realize how much sleep you'd lost during all of this and thought that you just didn't want to be a part of your kids' lives anymore because... you didn't like your family." Izuku explained. 

"N-No! I love the kids–our kids–I-I just didn't think it would take me this long to really put in a lot of effort. I just-" 

"Then why?" 

He looked her deep in the eyes as tears were pouring down her cheeks. "

Why did you act like you didn't care or even want kids when I found I was pregnant with Katsuma or the twins? You were out of town when Katsuma was born and were late to the twins' birth, so why did you act like they weren't that important?" she asked in a shaky voice with a lump in her throat.

Katsuki didn't like hearing her voice like this, as it just broke his heart to see her crying this much. He'd been hiding the truth for a very long time, so it was now the time to reveal the reason. 

"Because... I was afraid of losing you more than once." he answered. 

He watched as her eyes slightly widened and her lips were quivering. 

"E-Eh?" 

"Hah- Do you remember the accident you had a few years ago when you got back into hero stuff and you fell off that building? That day... You told me you had something to tell me, but you never ended up telling me." Katsuki answered. 

Izuku tried to think about the accident he was talking about and remembered the memory as it was White Day the day she was planning on telling him- 

"I was gonna tell you that I was pregnant!" Izuku exclaimed.

"Yeah... but I didn't find out until you were in the hospital and... and that you wouldn't make it if you stayed pregnant. So... That's why..." he mumbled. 

"You... You were afraid that if I got pregnant again... That I would end up getting hurt and losing the child?" she asked. He made a subtle nod as a tear rolled down his cheek as he couldn't look her in the eyes. 

"Kacchan..." 

"I thought that if I stayed away from the kids when they were first born... then I wouldn't hurt them or you, but I still hurt you. I just didn't want to lose you, that's all." Katsuki explained. 

Now everything made so much more sense as to why he was like this from the very beginning, it wasn't just because he was afraid of losing her, he was afraid of hurting her because the fear of losing another child would be unbearable for him.

"I know that everything I've done made you like this, and I'm sorry for making you think this way, but I really want to try and be better. I wanna love our kids just as much as you have." he said. 

Hearing his voice so calm and gentle, that's what warmed the greenette's heart and she rested her head against his chest as she wrapped her arms around him. 

"I think that would be wonderful, Kacchan. So let's try and make you the best dad you could possibly be, hm?" she commented. Katsuki's chest jumped with delight as he felt her small but warm hug and he hugged her tightly in response. 

"O-... Okay." 

"Hey Kacchan."

"Yeah?"

"I love you..." she mumbled as she pecked his cheek. He felt her soft lips hit his cheek and all he could do was pull her in closer and cover her neck with kisses. 

"Kyaa! Kacchan, stop it! That tickles!"

"Izuku." 

"Ah- Hm? What is it?" He pressed his lips right onto hers with a smile spreading his face.

"I love you more."

Note: Hello My Little Emeralds!

So Katsuki's reasoning all points back to an incident that happens in the Prequel; My Old Hero, which is a very good reasoning. But now that everything between Izuku and Katsuki has been resolved, we're about to get a lot more cute stuff!

Gonna post 2 more chapters later today!

Leave a like and comment down below!

Happy Reading from me, My Little Emeralds!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

23.6K 565 25
[COMPLETED] Cover made by: VioletYbrehl Izuku has a dilemma. He just realize that he likes someone. So, what is the problem about that? The problem i...
11K 288 11
Monsters are growing in numbers, rampaging, and destroying kingdom after kingdom. And what is worse is that humans are helpless to these monsters! No...
7.8K 142 21
Izuku Midoriya and Katsumi Bakugou's relationship severed when he left unannounced. But now he's back, and different. He's on hiatus with his bandmat...
15.7K 459 95
Though she went to U.A., Izuku Midoriya ended up being in the Support Course through school, and though she did become a hero, she retired from that...