'deal' (emunene and ruikasa οΏ½...

By vensxx_

Cover art by me btw 😈😈 IM FAMOUS. 🐺🐺🐺πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ okay so if you have looked at my other fanfics they are all ex... More

author's note
. 01 .
. 02 .
. 03 .
. 04 .
extra thing ig
. 05 .
. 06 .
. 08 .
it's been a year daddy
. 09 .
. 10 .
. 11 .
. 12 .
. 13 .
. 14 .
. 15 .
. 16 .
. 17 .
. 18 .
ao3 account
IMNOT DEAD I SWEAR
. 19 .
. 20 .
. 21 .
. 22 .
. 23 .
. 24 .
sorry for the small chapters
. 25 . (LAST CHAPTER!!)
announcement omg
Announcement (again) (because nobody reads dealio)

. 07 .

3K 79 535
By vensxx_

hi I have been sick for like a week so um here's something I wtotr 

Tsukasa woke up at ten o'clock am on a cloudy Saturday morning.

Today looked like it would be a huge down pour, they would have to move show rehearsals to another day again.

He heard the rain drops on his window begin, slow at first but they increased speed and size within minutes.

Tsukasa could already hear thunder in the distance. No show rehearsal today for sure.

Today would just have to be an indoor day.

He looked through his closet in search of his warm hoodie to wear for the day.

What? Where was it?

He checked on the floor, under the bed, under his desk.

How strange? Did it just disappear? Magic?

Okay, the first thing you have to do when you loose something is retrace your steps, right?

Yesterday he...

Oh.

And with a sigh of realization, he realized he had left it at Rui's house.

He's just have to get it tomorrow.

Tsukasa looked threw on a T-shirt, surely he would be fine with the heating right?

When he went downstairs, a blast of cool, moist air hit him.

"GAAAAAH!" He screeched, covering his cold arms.

"Saki!?! Why haven't you got the heaters on!?"

"Mom said it wastes power and to just put on warm clothes," Saki responded.

"Why do we even have heaters if it supposedly 'wastes power'?" Tsukasa asked, annoyed.

Saki shrugged.

"I guess it's your fault for putting on a literal T shirt, you should go put something warmer on," said Saki.

Tsukasa nodded, and made his way back up to his room.

Just as he came down again, there must have been a knock at the door, because Saki yelled, "I'll get it!"

Saki opened the door, Tsukasa didn't really care to see who it was, he was more interested in why someone would go outside in this weather. Only an insane person.

"Hey, onii-chan, I think it's for you," Saki said, turning around.

"Yeah, I'm coming."

Saki moved out of the way for Tsukasa.

The person standing at their doorstep was..RUI!?!

"RUI ARE YOU INSANE?" Tsukasa yelled.

"It's okay. I came here to return your hoodie," Rui said, sounding very numb.

"Rui!! Our houses are twenty minutes away from each other! Did you walk all the way in the rain?"

"Twenty minutes isn't long, and it wasn't raining when I left," Rui said, sneezing.

"Do you want to come inside or something..?" Tsukasa offered.

"I'll be fine. I really have to go now. Bye," Rui said turning around.

Rui didn't make it very far before he collapsed on the pavement.

"Rui! You hella smart idiot!" Tsukasa said rushing out in the cold rain to help Rui.

Tsukasa struggled to lift up Rui, but he did it.

a/n: tsukasa has canonically offered to carry Rui before so he is capable of it 😭 if your wondering when it was it's in the island panic event

"Ah! Onii-chan? What happened to Rui!?" Saki said.

"He collapsed on his way out.." Tsukasa said, laying Rui down on the couch.

Rui's face was very red and his hair was dripping water all over the couch.

"Saki? Can you get a towel?" Tsukasa asked.

Saki nodded and went down the hall.

Rui then opened his eyes, confused. He tried to sit up but Tsukasa layed him back down.

"Um, Tsukasa kun?" Rui asked.

"Uh, Rui, you collapsed on the pavement when you were trying to leave. I think your sick," Tsukasa said.

"Ah, right...sorry, I didn't check todays weather forecast," Rui said, smiling weakly.

"I'm back! I have the towels!" Saki said, handing them to Tsukasa.

"Hey..Rui, can I dry your hair or can you do it yourself..?" Tsukasa asked, feeling awkward.

Now he had made it sound like he wanted to dry Rui's hair. Which he did. But Tsukasa didn't want Rui to know he wanted to dry his hair.

"I don't mind anything," Rui said closing his eyes.

It was actually a bit embarrassing to Tsukasa.

He gently dried the water drops off of Rui's hair. Tsukasa then wiped the water of his cheeks.

It really was embarrassing.

It was weird how psychotic Rui can look at times, and how calm and pretty he can look at other times.

It was also weird how sometimes Tsukasa though of Rui as an insane person with very dangerous show ideas, and other times he could think of him like this.

"Sit up for a moment?" Tsukasa asked Rui.

Rui elevated his head for a few seconds while Tsukasa put the second towel underneath his head, like a pillow.

"Thank you."

"It's fine...me and Saki can make you some soup— if you'd like?" Tsukasa asked.

"It's okay. I don't want to cause you too much work," Rui said.

"It's really no problem, the soup is pretty easy—"

"Tsukasa kun, what I mean is I want you to keep me company, for a little while."

"Only if your okay with it," Rui added quickly.

"Yeah sure, its no problem..." Tsukasa said, trying not to sound too flustered.

Rui closed his eyes again and supposedly went to sleep.

Tsukasa started to panic and texted Nene 23 pictures of Rui sleeping in all different angles.

Neen

Tsukasa 🌟

[view 23 attachments]

Neen

WTF

Neen

WHY DID YOU SEND ME 23 PICTURES OF RUI SLEEPING IN EVERY ANGLE

Tsukasa🌟

I DONT KNEI IM PANICKED

Neen

WDYN GIVE NE THE SOTRY

Tsukasa🌟

HE CANE OVE RTO RETURN MY HOODIE BUT WHEN HE WA IN HIS EAY IT STARTED RIANING AND HE GOT SICK SO NOW I HAVE TO TAKE CAR EKF IM

Neen

CALM DOWN AND TYPE FUCKING PROPERLY

Tsukasa🌟

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY IM PANICKING EVERYTHING IS LITERALLY FINE

Neen

YOUR SUCH AN IDIOT

Neen

WASTE OF MY TIME

Tsukasa🌟

SAIT WIST WIT

Neen

TYPE PROPERLY DUMBASS

Tsukasa 🌟

HE DIDNT WANT ME TO MAKE SOUP BECAUSE HE DIDNT WANT ME TO LEAVE

Neen

woanders

Tsukasa🌟

WTF IS A WOANDERS

Neen

idk anyway do something

Neen

[view 1 attachment]

Tsukasa🌟

HOLY SHIT WHY DO YOU HAVE THAT

Neen

I don't know I'm leaving

Tsukasa 🌟

Good

Tsukasa shut off his phone and looked at Rui, who was waking up.

"Ah, Rui? How are you?"

"I'm alright, but I noticed you were making funny faces at your phone? Is something up?" Rui asked.

"Funny faces? What kind of funny faces?" Tsukasa asked.

"Um well one of them was like— hrnghh," Rui said scrunching up his face, "and then you just opened your mouth in shock. It was really hilarious actually."

"Wait so you never actually were asleep?" Tsukasa asked.

"Yeah. And um, what's with all the photos of me?"

omg tsukass gets busted in 4K while taking pictures in 4K 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 318 6
I decided make a single story for Ruikasa week on wattpad, rather than post everything separately as oneshots. So here we go! Happy Ruikasa week!
196 3 13
Hi I've wrote a sukuna x y/n fan fiction I just wrote whatever the fuck came out of my mind basically a cringy fan fiction written by a delululu fan...
9.7K 252 14
This fic has been posted on Wattpad and AO3 under the username: justamethyst3 These are the only places this fic should be ~ * ~ Tsukasa wants to get...
1K 71 11
**On temporary hiatus so I can take a break and focus on my health (and work on my jellyfish Rui AU when I'm able to) This fic has been posted on Wat...