2K 62 166

ohngo

The three watched as Rui stormed off from the stage. Nene then realized why the two were so upset. "They saw..." Nene said. "Saw what!?" Panicked Tsukasa. "When we fell over!" Nene shot back. "Why would that anger them—" Tsukasa started, "let me finish!" Snapped Nene, "when we fell over... we uh... kissed..."

"WE WHAT?" Tsukasa shrieked. "So they probably saw and thought we were like, together..." Nene cringed. "OHHHH. OH OH OH," Tsukasa said. "They didn't even tell us or give us a chance to explain." he sighed, "why were they so upset?"

"Do you think maybe they like us back?" Tsukasa asked. "No shit sherlock."

"YOU KNEW!?" Tsukasa yelled. "OF COURSE I KNEW IT'S KIND OF OBVIOUS," Nene said.

"WHAT!?"

"YOU'RE AS OBLIVIOUS AS A ROCK IN A FOREST FIRE HOLY HECK," screamed Nene.

"Okay, okay let's stop screaming and tell then the truth," Tsukasa said. Nene nodded. "Maybe I can talk to Emu tomorrow. I'll explain to her what happened at tomorrow's rehearsal, and then I'll tell her how I feel," Explained Nene. "Okay, I'll talk to Rui," agreed Tsukasa.

...

"Emu...can I talk to you? Alone?" Asked Nene nervously. "Uh, yeah sure," Emu said, following Nene backstage. "About what you saw on the roof," Nene started. Emu looked down, "yeah?"

"It wasn't what it looked like! Me and Tsukasa were getting carried away with out flickwar game. I stole his chicken, and we fell. Then we accidentally kissed," Nene said. Emu looked up, "so you don't like Tsukasa kun?" Emu asked hopefully. Nene shook her head. "Ahh!! I'm sorry Nene chan! It was stupid me and Rui kun began jumping to conclusions!!" Emu said, hugging Nene. "And, um.." Emu began, but Nene interrupted her.

"I love you, Emu."

Emu burst out giggling and hugged Nene tighter, "I was going to say that!" Nene pat Emu's head. Nene was relieved things went this way. Nene planted a kiss on Emu's head, Emu giggled.

"I really love you, Nene chan," Emu said. "I know," smiled Nene. Emu got up on her tip toes, and quickly pecked Nene's lips. It took Nene a moment to process it, her eyes widened in surprise, "haha..Emu."

"We should probably go back now..." suggested Nene. Emu nodded, "Rui kun is probably still angry at Tsukasa kun..." she sighed. "Actually, Tsukasa is working on that too," said Nene.

...

Nene arrived back at home, feeling the happiest she's felt for a long time. Nene had a girlfriend now, and it was Emu. For a second, she stopped daydreaming about Emu. What about Tsukasa? Did he talk to Rui? She picked up her phone to text him.

Stupid funny guy 🌟

Neen

How did things go with Rui?

Stupid funny guy 🌟

😥

me after lieavinfbw you guys in a cliffhanger 😎😎👍👍