2.1K 60 219

hihi im back and I gots bette at Art i drew ruei again bc he's silly and fun to draw

yay anyways here is the long awaited chapter 19

It had been a week or so since Wonderlands X Showtime had returned from their trip, and Nene felt she was getting closer to Emu. Tsukasa had said he felt the same way with Rui. But when was the right time to ask them out?

"No need to worry, Nene! I have a brilliant plan for us!" Tsukasa said, as If he could read her mind. "Do you really think we are ready though?" Nene asked worriedly. "Come on, Emu obviously likes you. Didn't she call you something, like, 'the most prettiest face and voice in the world?'" Tsukasa asked.

Nene sighed, "I mean, yeah she did, but isn't Emu always complimenting people like that?" Tsukasa shook his head, "the best compliment I got was ,'Tsukasa kun is very sparkly and wonderhoy in the show today!!'" he said, trying to imitate Emu's voice. "I guess so. Even if she does say no, surely Emu will still let us be friends, right?"

"It's Emu, she wouldn't stop being your friend over that. Plus I'm pretty sure she'll say yes anyway," reassured Tsukasa. "We'll what's this 'brilliant plan' of yours then?" Asked Nene. "Okay, the plan is, during tomorrows practice you go home early with Emu. At Emu's house you can ask her out!! Meanwhile I can invite Rui to my house back at the stage," Tsukasa explained.

"Okay, so tomorrow?" Nene asked. Tsukasa nodded again. "Cool!! Well, I think you should probably being leaving now. I'll see you tomorrow," Tsukasa said as Nene got up. "Bye, Tsukass.."

...

"Emu, how do you feel about going home early with me? Maybe we could play some video games or something...?" Nene was finally talking to Emu. "Really? Like, a special occasion or..?" Emu asked, "no, I just think maybe we should take it easy. We've been working very hard lately," said Nene, although that wasn't true. She just needed an excuse.

"We'll then, why don't Rui kun and Tsukasa kun come too?" Emu suggested, "ummm..." Oh crap...what could she say without it sounding too weird? "No thanks, me and Rui can continue rehearsal. You guys feel free to leave," said Tsukasa, who most likely had been watching the entire time. This was probably one of those rare moments Nene was deeply grateful for Tsukasa.

"Oh? Well that's okay!! You guys do whatever you want," Emu said with a smile, "let's go then, Nene chan!"

...

The two arrived at Nene's house, "I have that new video game you said looked fun? Want to play it?" Nene asked as Emu made herself comfortable. "Ooh yes please!!" Emu said, nodding her head. Nene put the game in her console.

A while had passed since they started playing silly little games on Nene's silly little console. "Emu?" Nene asked. No response. Nene looked to see Emu asleep in the bean bag she was sitting in. Nene smiled, Emu was letting out quiet little snores. Quickly, Nene took thirty different photos of Emu sleeping in every angle and sent them to Tsukasa.

Stupid funny guy 🌟

Neen

[view 30 attachments]

Stupid funny guy🌟

WTF??

Neen

Uhh um I think Emu is staying at my house for the night

Stupid funny guy🌟

No way

Neen

What

Stupid funny guy🌟

Mines turn into a sleepover too 🤯

Neen

Woah

Stupid funny guy🌟

I dare you to kiss her

Neen

WHERT RHE FUEK

Stupid funny guy🌟

ok bye 😼😼

Nene closed her phone.

Seriously, what goes on through that guy's head? Nene stood up and laid a blanket over Emu, who twitched slightly. She then sat next to Emu. Should she kiss her? Wouldn't it be weird if she were to kiss Emu while she was sleeping? And what if Emu woke up? Would she find Nene really weird?

Despite all her thoughts, Nene found herself leaning down closer to Emu's face. Gently, she planted a soft kiss on Emu's nose. "Hehe, thanks Nene chan," said Emu. Nene jumped back, "E-Emu!? You weren't sleeping..?" Emu shook her head, "No, but I think your kiss will bring me good dreams," Emu said with a smile. They stared at each other, they still hadn't moved apart. It was pretty awkward but they just nervously smiled at each other.

Nene couldn't stop herself from blushing. "So...um.." should Nene confess to her right here? Emu had her eyes closed again. Emu saying that...she had to like Nene back, right? It's still scary, though....maybe she should wait a little longer.

Nene pulled her own bean bag over to sleep next to Emu. Emu rolled over and squished herself into Nene's arms. Nene giggled softly, "I think I really like you."

...

"Wonderhoy, Nene chan!! I'm here to say good morning!" Emu lifted Nene's eyelids. "Geez Emu, what time is it?" Nene said, pushing Emu's hands away. "10:00am," Emu responded. "Oh, I guess it is time to get up," she said, sitting up. "Also, I have to go. My family has been worried. I forgot to tell them I was staying here.." Emu said, showing Nene the angry texts she had gotten from her brothers. "Oh..bye, Emu," Nene said as Emu left her room. She didn't tell her. She didn't tell Emu how she felt...well she did but Emu wasn't even awake. Nene sighed. Pretty coward over her to confess while Emu was sleeping huh... she should update Tsukasa on this. She wonders how his day went?

sorrory this chapter is kinda short I will try to make the next one a little longerrrrrr