2.4K 62 530

Thank you for like 6k reads omg 😭😭

I dont ship ruinene but what if when they were little they pretended to get married and when Rui tried to kiss nene she said ew gross and stomped on his foot then Rui ran away and cried

Tsukasa cleared his throat and struck a pose.

"Is everyone ready for my special Pegasus flip into the foam pit?" He yelled.

"Hey, put an M at the beginning of Pegasus—"

"Here I go...3, 2, 1!"

Tsukasa bounced on the trampoline before the foam pit but didn't move.

He slowly stopped bouncing.

"Never mind I just remembered I can't— I mean...I-I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM," Tsukasa stated unconvincingly, and ran away like a school girl rejected by her crush.

"What an idiot," snorted Nene.

"In that case, I'll go!" Volunteered Emu.

She bounced on the trampoline several times, before doing a canon ball and landing in the foam pit.

Even though the move was simple, Nene clapped anyway to make Emu smile.

"Ooh, Nene chan, Nene chan! Do you want to have a go?" Emu asked excitedly as she crawled out of the foam pit.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt," Nene said, approaching the trampoline.

Like the others, she bounced on it a couple times, and then jumped into the pit.

Since she had gone straight in, Nene had gone deeper than the others and sank into the foam blocks, so far her head went under.

"Oh no!! Nene chan is drowning!!" She heard Emu exclaim.

Nene fought her way through the foam and back up to surface, and out of the pit.

"Oh, she's okay," Emu said, breathing a sigh of relief.

"I'm back," they all turned to see Tsukasa returning, "what do you think about getting lunch at the place next to this one?" He suggested.

"The restaurant?" Rui asked.

"I guess that's a good idea. So far the only places we have eaten out here are cafés and stuff," said Nene.

"Okay...but just five more minutes here? Our session doesn't expire until one o'clock..!" Emu whined.

...

The group exited the building, and went straight into the one next to it.

They walked in, and a waitress greeted them, "hello, table for four?"

Tsukasa nodded and the lady led them to a table near a window.

She placed down some waters and walked away.