3.5K 83 696

what happens when you cross rui kamishiro with ravioli

Ruioli

Okay, okay, loser. Since you need it so much I suppose I'll help you," Nene said, "BUT...There is a catch."

Tsukasa looked at Nene.

"What kind of catch?" He asked.

"I um, I kind of like Emu as well," Nene said

quietly.

"Oh really? Who's the sucker now?" Tsukasa said. Finally, a reason he could make fun of

Nene!

"At least im better at covering it up than you. I had to tell you for you to find out," she scoffed.

"Whatever, whatever. So the deal-io is that we help each other out with our crushes?" Asked Tsukasa.

"Basically...and nobody says 'deal-io'. That's cringe," Nene said.

"Oh you can shut up," mumbled Tsukasa.

"At least I don't draw people who look like cats on steroids," Nene said, continuing to verbally bully Tsukasa.

"YEAH I GOT IT," Tsukasa yelled, getting annoyed.

Nene just sat there and laughed at the angered blond.

"Ok, let's get back on topic," Nene said.

Tsukasa nodded.

"First of all, have you considered that maybe Rui likes you already?" Nene asked, then added, "actually, that was a stupid question, your obviously too dense. You can't even recognize your own feelings."

"What do you mean by Rui liking me already?" Questioned Tsukasa.

"You probably haven't noticed, but he's said something's to you that radiate homo vibes," Nene said.

"'Radiate homo vibes.'" echoed Tsukasa, trying to contain his laughter.

"Give me an example." he said.

"'Let's put on Emu a show to cheer her up!'" Said Nene putting on a deeper voice, impersonating Rui, "Scoots closer to Tsukasa. 'With us in it, baba grill...growl....'"

"HE DID NOT SAY 'BABA GRILL'. AND HE DEFINITELY DID NOT GROWL," Tsukasa said.

"Maybe he didn't say that part, but I added it because it's funny," said Nene.

"I mean I guess I thought that was a bit weird, but Rui is kind of always weird," Tsukasa said, shrugging.

"What about how he waves to you in every performance?" Asked Nene.

"He does that? Really?" Asked Tsukasa, his eyes looking at Nene.

Nene nodded.

"What if he's just being friendly?" Tsukasa asked.

"Well. We'll never know," Nene said, "not until you ask him."

"Alright, alright. Let's talk about Emu," Tsukasa said.

"Well, whenever she goes up to me, hugs me and gets all touchy. I feel really warm," Nene frowned, "but I can't say she doesn't do that with everyone she knows."

"Do you ever get jealous?" Tsukasa asked, now curious about Nene's crush.

"All the time. Whenever she hugs someone else , or squishes their cheeks, or climbs all over them, it feels as if I have been punched in the stomach."

"I'm sorry, Nene," Tsukasa said, understanding where Nene was coming from.

"Tsukasa, don't apologize. That's why your here. To help me, or more so I can help you, you kind of suck at advice," Nene said.

"It's like you can never be sincere with me, you always have to stick some mean comment in when speaking to me," huffed Tsukasa.

"There's not really anything we can do to improve our relationships with them right now," sighed Nene, "We'll just have to see how this plays out."

"So in conclusion, you coming here was basically to bully me," Mutters Tsukasa.

"Basically," said Nene, flicking Tsukasa's forehead.

Tsukasa swiped her hand away, "Hey hey! No forehead flicks!"

Nene flicked his forehead again.

"Stop!! NO! NO MORE! HOW DO YOU LIKE IT? FLICK FLICK FLICK!!" Tsukasa yelled, flicking Nene's forehead in return.

Nene pushed Tsukasa way and exploded into giggles.

Tsukasa looked at her for a moment, confused. Then started laughing with her.

"I'll admit, you may be an idiot, but it makes me crack up sometimes," Nene said, fixing her bangs.

"But you know, this means war," Nene said, getting up.

"War...? What kind of—" he was cut off when Nene gave his forehead a final flick.

"OH NO YOU DIDN'T," Tsukasa said, getting up as Nene rushed out of his room.

Tsukasa chased after her.

"Flick wars!!" Nene yelled back at Tsukasa as she ran down his stairs.

Nene bolted behind the couch, Tsukasa following.

Tsukasa tried to run at Nene but Nene ran to the opposite side of the couch.

They went back and fourth, paying no attention to Saki, who looked up from her manga, laughing.

"What are you guys doing?" Asked Saki.

"Nene has declared flick war upon me," Tsukasa said, still trying to get at Nene.

Tsukasa got on the coffee table and jumped at Nene.

Nene let out a little gasp and moved before Tsukasa could catch her, leaving him to hit the floor.

"Owowow..." mumbled Tsukasa.

Nene kneeled down over Tsukasa.

"Flick."

Tsukasa gasped.

"I think that's enough for today. But just so you know, it's 7-3," Nene said, helping Tsukasa up.

Tsukasa brushed himself off.

"Well, every star has its chance for a comeback. You better watch out!" Tsukasa said.

Nene checked her phone.

"I should leave now. Bye, Tsuk ass," Nene said, puttng her shoes on.

"Bye Ne— Wait, WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?"

tsukass