2.3K 55 582

what if this turns out to be like 50 chapter kgmfh it's chapter 18 and they still no kiss

Everyone finished eating the pizza they had ordered, and stretched.

"What if we built a fort to sleep in?" Emu suggested.

"Awwhhhh but the beds are so comfy..." Tsukasa complained.

"No no no because I have a good idea!!! We could build it right up next to the window so it would be like the entire wall is, like, glass!" said Emu.

"Then we could really sleep with the view," said Nene.

"I think it would be fun," Rui said, agreeing with the others.

"Nobody is on my side these days...okay whatever I'll build a stupid fort with you," Tsukasa said.

"If your being that whiny about why don't you just go grab the mattress off your bed?" Nene said.

"We can't do that!!" Tsukasa said.

"Where does it say that?" Nene asked.

"Umm.." Tsukasa thought, "yeah, nowhere!!" Interrupted Emu.

"Let's all grab all of our mattresses and all the blankets!! This place can be huge..." Emu said.

Then they could decorate it with pillows and drawings and stuff...

As Emu went around collecting all the materials they would need for the fort, she thought about how to build it and how epic it would be.

Everyone returned, and Emu got out a piece of paper.

"Alright, so I'm think the entrance right here, y'know?" She said, drawing a line near the coffee table.

"We could use the table as a cool little entrance area!"

"You're really into this huh, Emu?" Said Nene.

Emu nodded enthusiastically and continued drawing.

"I also want a Capybara Temple!" Emu said, drawing a circle where it would be.

"A what sorry?" Tsukasa asked.

"A Capybara Temple!" Emu repeated, "you know what, let's just get building!" she said, throwing away the paper.

First, they laid out the mattresses, and put chairs around and in the middle for supports.

They then laid the blankets over top it, and Emu put a flashlight on the chair in the middle for light.

"Wahaha!! It's finished, and just like I said, it's like a glass wall!" Emu said, crawling up next to the window.

The four of them sat at the window, admiring the view.

Everyone got under the blankets and Emu shut off the flashlight.

"Goodnight everyone!"

...

They woke up the next morning, and they were all in a weird worm kind of line.

The line started with Emu, clinging to Nene's waist. Nene had her foot in Tsukasa's face, who was using it as a sleeping mask. Tsukasa was stretched out in star position with Rui hanging onto his leg.

"Good morning," Emu said in Nene's ear.

Nene jumped so much that she kicked Tsukasa's face.

"AAAAAH!!" Tsukasa screamed and then punched Rui in the face.

"Ow. That's a harsh way to wake up," said Rui, rubbing his nose.

"TELL THAT TO NENE. SHE KICKED MY FACE!!" Tsukasa screamed.