2.9K 72 501

wondehoy 

Finally, a practice was scheduled for today!

Emu had waited so long for this moment, and also had some great news to tell her friends regarding their next promotional performance.

Right now, she was hiding under one of the benches in front of Wonderstage, ready to surprise Nene.

She heard some footsteps around the stage.

"Wonderhoy Nene chan!!!" Emu screamed, jumping out of her hiding spot.

"AAAAAAAAAAAUAGGH!"

"Oh. Your not Nene chan. Hi Tsukasa kun," Emu said, looking at Tsukasa who was shaking.

"E-Emu don't scare people like that you almost made me pee myself..." Tsukasa said.

"Hehe...sorry Tsukasa kun, I'm just really excited to tell everyone about the good news I have!" Emu said, giggling.

"What good news?" Rui asked, approaching the stage with Nene.

"Oh! Yes finally I can tell you guys!"

The group looked at Emu, waiting for her to tell them.

"We are going to America!" Emu said excitedly.

"Again? Last time we went there I made a kid cry..." Tsukasa said, looking surprised.

"We seriously have to go on a plane again?...I puked last time, you know," Nene said, already looking sick.

"It will be okay Nene chan, you'll be right next to me!" Emu said cheerfully.

"Thanks, Emu..." Nene said, smiling.

"Anyway, we will be performing at this cool place that's themed like a palace or something! It's really cool and we get to wear fancy stuff!" Emu said dreamily.

"So we are putting on a performance for the event? You should have told me sooner and I would have had more time to think of a script for the show.." Rui said.

"Hmhm! We also get to stay in a luxury suite..." Emu said.

"A WHAT!?! REALLY?!? GODDAMN!!" Tsukasa said with an astonished expression.

"Woah, maybe going on this plane would be worth it...?" Nene said.

"And even if we weren't staying in a luxury suite, you'd still come, right?" Emu said with big puppy eyes.

"Of course! Your already the main reason I'm coming!" Nene said.

"A-and Tsukasa and Rui! Everyone I mean all our friends!" Nene added.

"Aw! Nene chan!" Emu said, going up to Nene and hugging her.

"Ah! Emu again?" Nene asked, surprised.

"So, when do we leave?" Rui asked.

"Tomorrow," Emu responded.

"HUH? TOMORROW?? EMU, THIS IS ON SUCH SHORT NOTICE!? I'm surprised your brothers haven't told us yet..." Tsukasa said.

"Yeah! This is going to be so much fun!" Emu said excitedly.

"We are staying there for a week so there is a lot more we can do than just the show!" Emu said.

"Really? Okay this kind of does sound like a pretty good trip..." Nene said.

"There's a bunch of activities like bowling...go-karting...trampoline parks...!" Emu said trailing off thinking of all the fun thing they would do.