2.7K 75 784

Nene turned to see shrek coming out from one of the tables.

What was that?

Shrek!?

Shrek began to sing.

"Somebody once told me—"

IM SORRY YALL TGOFUHR IT SAID SHREK NOT SHRIEK 😭😭😭

Ok this is the actually chapter

Tsukasa watched as Emu and Nene spin around on the dance floor.

Good for them. It was nice to see Nene having a genuine smile on her face for once.

Nene looked his way, and he gave her a thumbs up.

"Oh, Tsukasa kun?"

Tsukasa turned around, it was Rui.

"Hi, Rui. What is it?" Tsukasa asked.

"I was actually wondering if you—" Tsukasa interrupted Rui for a brief moment when he realized there was a man behind him, stumbling around clumsily. He was probably a waiter, "uhm, Rui you might—"

"Might want to—"

It was too late, the man tripped into Rui.

"Ah—" Rui fell forward but then caught himself, by stepping on Tsukasa's foot.

"GYAAH!!" Tsukasa let out a shriek and bounced backwards.

Tsukasa fell over on the table behind him, and ruined all the cake. By now he had attracted quite the crowd with his loud scream.

Quickly he tried to get up, but instead put his hand in the punch bowl and spilled it all over himself.

Tsukasa realized there were people filming him. He quickly got off the table.

Why did that happen? Why did he LET that happen? Did he overreact when Rui practically STOMPED ON HIS FOOT?

He headed outside to the corridor.

Was this going to become one of those embarrassing internet memes? He could see it already. 'random guy trips onto table, ruins food and then dunks himself in fruit punch ten hour loop'...

Tsukasa decided it would be best if he changed and probably waited for the party to end.

There would probably be people upset with him, or people laughing at him.

Was he really overreacting though? Should he just have gotten off the table and laughed with everyone else then excused himself to go clean up?

It was too late now. He cant go back there. Who knows maybe he'd only make a fool of himself again?

Tsukasa reached the dressing room once more, grateful to be comforted by the empty, lavender scented room.

He laid down on the velvet couch.

What about Rui? Did he laugh too? Did Rui think he had looked stupid?

He would also have to apologize for staining the nice clothes.

Tsukasa got up and turned around in the mirror, his back had tons of icing on it.

He went to the locker he put his clothes in and changed out of his fancy ones.

How much longer would the party be? They weren't long into it by the time the accident happened.

Its fine. He would just stay in here and...watch stuff on his phone?

Or maybe he could practice.

"ITS SHOWTIME!! HEY HEY!! HEY HEY!!"

It was a bit awkward without the music. Just his voice and the squeaking of his shoes on the marble floor.