6.1K 111 1.4K

muahahaa ok

............................. 

nvm I'm not going to bother spamming that many fn dots

Tsukasa Tenma, a very self centred, arrogant boy as far as Nene knew. Well, not all the time. Of course if that were true then she actually wouldnt be able to stand him, Tsukasa has shown that he cares about others in the past but that's not what Nene is thinking about right now. 

Something strange actually. Not really strange, weird is a better word for it.

Tsukasa Tenma was being a...em...in love?? 

(Not with himself. Tsukasa selfcest??? 😨)

Your probably wondering who it is right

It's not a girl, it's not a boy it's not Mizuki

Oh what. She fucked up sorry it is a boy

Moving onto the more important question. Who is the boy? Well if you want to know (Nene sure didn't) it is none other than Kamishiro Rui!!

And the fact that Tsukasa likes him isn't what she's really concerned about.

 Never mind Nene looked at Tsukasa and he was staring at rui with the stupidest look and it was grossing her out.

Anyway, Nene was concerned that it would distract Tsukasa and overall ruin how good his performance is, which applies to them too.

Nene would definitely like to question Tsukasa on how he finds Rui attractive. 

Sure Nene would agree Rui is good looking, but not simpworthy in her opinion.

"NEEENEEENEEEE CHAAAAN!!!" Screeched a loud voice ending all of her current thoughts.

Nene tensed.

Oh no. 

Here it comes.

The earthquake.

The hurricane.

The storm.

The tsunami.

I don't even know.

Nene physically prepared herself for what was going to happen next.

Brace for impact

Next thing she knew a pink blur crashed right into her. Was she able to stay upright? Never. Nothing can withstand the Emu.

Nene hit the ground. 

"Nene chan, Nene chan! Wonderhoy!!" Said Emu on top of Nene, playing with Nene's face.

Their position was a bit embarrassing, but it happened about 5 times a day so it didn't really matter at this point. 

"O-ok Emu, you can get off now," Nene said, "I can't breathe—"

"OH NO!! NENE CHAN!! DONT SUFFOCATE!! CPR. CPR!!" Emu said trying to do cpr on  Nene's neck. 

Jesus, did Emu have coffee this morning?

"CCLL EMCUU KHAGGG THATS HK COT WHERE KHC DHO IT IM FINE KHHDJ!!" Choked out Nene.

Emu stopped immediately. 

"YES I SAVED NENE CHAN!!" Emu said doing a little dance.

Nene didn't mind calling Emu her hero. She found Emu's little dance extremely adorable. It really filled her heart.

In a platonic way.

Nene thinks.

Nene hopes.

Never mind, Nene is not a dense idiot like Tsukasa, she can recognize her own feelings. This was love, and definitely not platonic.

She's going to face her feelings head on. Unlike some cowards. She means Tsukasa by the way.

They heard the rest of Wonderlands x Showtime approach the two.

"What's going on? I heard some commotion," asked Rui.

"Nothing, just my daily Emu ambush," sighed Nene, brushing herself off.

"Hahahahah!" 

Tsukasa did that extremely annoying confident laugh.

"Nene! You must learn to keep yourself upright while being attacked by the Emu. I myself have already mastered this technique..." Tsukasa said with confident grin.

"Yeah? Really? I'd like to see you prove it," Nene said skeptically. She highly doubted Tsukada could remain standing if an Emu were to crash into him.

"No problem. QUE THE EMU!!" Said Tsukasa grandly.

Emu backed up, getting ready to hurtle towards Tsukasa.

"TSUKASA KUNNNNNNN!!" Screamed Emu.

"HAAAAAAAAAAUGHH!!!" Said Tsukasa, squeezing his eyes shut and hugging himself in attempt to withstand Emu's attack.

Together they made so much noise. Nene covered her ears.

As expected, when the two collided Tsukasa fell right over. Possibly even worse than when Emu was launching into her.

"Owowow..." said Tsukasa looking up from his face plant with a bloody noise. 

"Fufu, good one Tsukasa kun," Rui laughed.

"RUI. IM HURT. IM IN PAIN. ALL YOU DO IS STAND THERE AND GO "rufhdjdjs fufuufuufuf hahaha good one tsukasa euhouhuh!!" Said Tsukasa in a very poor immitation of Rui.

"OH NO!! TSUKASA KUN DID I HURT YOU?? ARE YOU OKAY??" Said Emu noticing Tsukasa's nose.

"Emu, it's fine. If anything, it's Tsukasa's fault for being an absolute idiot," Nene said trying to reassure Emu.

Emu giggled at Nene's mean comment.

Nene helped Emu off the ground and Emu pulled Nene into a hug.

"Emu?? What's this for?" Asked Nene feeling her face heat up.

"Your a good friend, Nene chan," said Emu.

Nene usually did a good job of keeping her blush on the smaller side of things, but this time it just wasn't it. If there was one thing that could get Nene so aggravated but so flustered at the same time, it's Emu.

woew hopefully that's the shortest chapter.

It's under 1000 words and o hope to make all of these at least over 1000 words

plear excuse any spelling or grammar mistakes I was too lazy to proof read it ahahah