2.8K 79 526

hi I have been sick for like a week so um here's something I wtotr 

Tsukasa woke up at ten o'clock am on a cloudy Saturday morning.

Today looked like it would be a huge down pour, they would have to move show rehearsals to another day again.

He heard the rain drops on his window begin, slow at first but they increased speed and size within minutes.

Tsukasa could already hear thunder in the distance. No show rehearsal today for sure.

Today would just have to be an indoor day.

He looked through his closet in search of his warm hoodie to wear for the day.

What? Where was it?

He checked on the floor, under the bed, under his desk.

How strange? Did it just disappear? Magic?

Okay, the first thing you have to do when you loose something is retrace your steps, right?

Yesterday he...

Oh.

And with a sigh of realization, he realized he had left it at Rui's house.

He's just have to get it tomorrow.

Tsukasa looked threw on a T-shirt, surely he would be fine with the heating right?

When he went downstairs, a blast of cool, moist air hit him.

"GAAAAAH!" He screeched, covering his cold arms.

"Saki!?! Why haven't you got the heaters on!?"

"Mom said it wastes power and to just put on warm clothes," Saki responded.

"Why do we even have heaters if it supposedly 'wastes power'?" Tsukasa asked, annoyed.

Saki shrugged.

"I guess it's your fault for putting on a literal T shirt, you should go put something warmer on," said Saki.

Tsukasa nodded, and made his way back up to his room.

Just as he came down again, there must have been a knock at the door, because Saki yelled, "I'll get it!"

Saki opened the door, Tsukasa didn't really care to see who it was, he was more interested in why someone would go outside in this weather. Only an insane person.

"Hey, onii-chan, I think it's for you," Saki said, turning around.

"Yeah, I'm coming."

Saki moved out of the way for Tsukasa.

The person standing at their doorstep was..RUI!?!

"RUI ARE YOU INSANE?" Tsukasa yelled.

"It's okay. I came here to return your hoodie," Rui said, sounding very numb.

"Rui!! Our houses are twenty minutes away from each other! Did you walk all the way in the rain?"

"Twenty minutes isn't long, and it wasn't raining when I left," Rui said, sneezing.

"Do you want to come inside or something..?" Tsukasa offered.

"I'll be fine. I really have to go now. Bye," Rui said turning around.

Rui didn't make it very far before he collapsed on the pavement.

"Rui! You hella smart idiot!" Tsukasa said rushing out in the cold rain to help Rui.