2.9K 72 349

haha ok from now on I'm going to post some music at the beginning you can listen to while you read 

unless your listening to something already idk

Anyway here you go enjoy listening to nene her voice is so beautiful ong

Nene and Emu found a table to sit at, and Emu excitedly started eating her ice cream.

For a moment, Nene just watched and admired Emu.

Nene thought Emu was absolutely adorable, and Nene just stared at her for a little while.

"Nene chan? What's wrong? Why are you staring so much?"

Nene noticed a bunch of ice cream on Emu's cute face.

Nene grabbed the napkin next to her ands reached over to Emu and wiped the ice cream off.

"Wh— Nene chan? Hehe that kind of tickles!"

"Hehe. Emu, would you like to try a bit of my ice cream now?" Nene offered.

"Of course!" Said Emu, grabbing the spoon and Nene's hand.

"Ooh!! That's yummy. Based on the colours I thought it would be plain but it's really tasty!" Emu said, nodding her head, not letting go of Nene's hand.

Nene turned pink at the sudden contact.

"Here you go, have some of mine!" Emu said, putting her spoon in Nene's mouth.

The flavours of the ice cream were really sweet all together, and didn't taste very good mixed.

But then something hit Nene. 

Would that be considered...an indirect kiss?

If— if Emu put her mouth on the spoon and then Nene—

"Nene chan? Earth to Nene chan?" Emu said, waving her hands in Nene's face.

"Oh...sorry, Emu I just spaced out a little..." Nene said.

...

They both finished their ice cream, so Nene walked Emu home.

They arrived at Emu's house.

"Thank you for having ice cream with me today, Nene chan. It was really fun!" said Emu before she went inside her house.

"Yeah...no problem," said Nene before Emu smiled and waved, then shut the door.

Nene sighed as she left Emu's house when suddenly, her phone beeped.

It was a message from Tsukasa.

stupid guy 🌟

stupid guy🌟: hey nene can you come over? I have some updates

nene 🤖: yeah sure, I actually have some updates as well

nene🤖: I'll be there in a bit

Nene closed her phone and sighed again.

Tsukasa's house wasn't that far away, but it would be a pain to walk to from here.