COIN

By skywriter404

18+!!!!!!! They both kill, but for different reasons. Keilani Hale is an assassin. She's paid to kill and onl... More

0. COIN
1. s&m ๐ŸŒน
2. power ๐ŸŒน
3. do re mi ๐Ÿช™
4. heathens ๐ŸŒน
5. like that ๐ŸŒน
6. dangerous game ๐ŸŒน
7. glory & gore ๐Ÿช™
8. dont make me๐ŸŒน
9. high ๐Ÿช™
10. sue me๐ŸŒน
11. not allowed ๐Ÿช™
12. praying ๐ŸŒน
13. demon high ๐Ÿช™
14. sacrifice ๐Ÿช™
15. dead to me ๐ŸŒน
16. tag, youre it ๐ŸŒน
17. you should see me in a crown ๐ŸŒน
18. revenge ๐Ÿช™
19. look what you made me do๐ŸŒน
20. dont blame me ๐ŸŒน
21. teeth๐ŸŒน
22. wrong ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
23. bleach ๐Ÿช™
24. dress ๐ŸŒน
25. babydoll ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
26. delicate๐ŸŒน
27. choke ๐ŸŒน
28. murder party ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
29. crazy girls ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
30. call out my name๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
31. i wanna be your slave ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
32. detention ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
33. paradise๐ŸŒน
34. poison ๐Ÿช™
35. gangsta ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
36. streets๐ŸŒน
37. girl on fire๐Ÿช™
38. bad blood๐ŸŒน
39. demons๐ŸŒน
40. say you wont let go๐Ÿช™
41. mirrors๐ŸŒน
42. chains๐ŸŒน
43. all we do๐Ÿช™
44. stitches ๐ŸŒน
45. arcade ๐ŸŒน
46. low low ๐Ÿช™
47. boys will be boys๐ŸŒน
48. line without a hook๐Ÿช™
49. 7 rings๐Ÿช™
50. motive ๐ŸŒน
51. redbone ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
53. strawberry lipstick ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
54. kill my mind๐Ÿช™
55. changes ๐ŸŒน
56. like i can๐ŸŒน
57. dead to me ๐ŸŒน
58. dark red ๐Ÿช™
59. best years ๐ŸŒน
60. let me ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
61. atlantis ๐Ÿช™
62. swim ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
63. prisoner ๐Ÿช™
64. all the stars ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
65. woman like me ๐Ÿช™
66. sweet nothing ๐ŸŒน
67. the great war ๐ŸŒน
69. the scientist ๐ŸŒน
70. shirt ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
71. best years ๐ŸŒน
72. intermission; flower ๐Ÿช™

52. dont call me angel ๐ŸŒน

4.3K 163 52
By skywriter404

DONT CALL ME ANGEL
-say my name with a little respect-

I got my medusa tattoo and i've never been more proud of myself.

I throw myself onto Ciro as soon as i walk into his warehouse. He laughs, "You're in a good mood." He wraps his arms around me, looking down at my lips.

He kisses me deeply, pulling away when one of his men walk into the room. He says something in Italian and the door closes.

Then he kisses me again.

I smile, kissing his lips twice before putting my hand on his chest. I lift my dress up, revealing the fresh tattoo and his eyes fall to it, smiling even wider.

"How'd you find it?"

"Fine. Didn't hurt at all." I fix my dress, "There's a ball soon, wanna be my date?"

He raises an eyebrow, "A ball?"

"Target. Did you know the mayor of the city is a pedophile?"

"Could have guessed." He holds my hips gently, "When?"

"Tonight."

"Baby, that's soon."

"Say yes, help me rid of him and his team." I lean back.

"I'll see if i'm free."

"Not the answer i want." I pinch his nose, "Say yes."

He smiles, "Fine."

"Great, we need to go shopping." I get off his lap.

He shakes his head, "Baby, i'm busy."

I look at his desk, a map spread across it with pins in it marking out places.

"Okay, fine." I mess up his hair, "I'll let you know when i find a dress. Do you have a suit?"

"Plenty." He pulls me to him, kissing me deeply. "Call me if anything's wrong."

"Keep your phone on. I'll show you what dress i'm wearing." I kiss him again before getting off him, walking away.

I walk past his men, get on my bike and head to the mall.

I walk into a dress store, going to the rack of my size. I look at the black dresses, i take a couple form the racks, "Can i use the dressing room?" I ask the worker.

"Sure." She smiles, pointing to the direction of the changing room.

As soon as i'm in, i call Ciro.

"Amore." He answers, phone in his hand as he sits on his chair.

"Pasta boy." I lean my phone against the seat, "Ready for a try on?"

He moves his phone so it's leaned against something, "Continue."

I take my shirt off and as soon as i do, he stands up. "Actually, change of plans. I'll be with you in twenty minutes." He hangs up.

I laugh, stepping out of my pants and pulling this dress over my head. I zip the side and look in the mirror, i like the slits in each leg, it would go well when i wear my thigh straps. And i could pair it with the heels Ciro bought me.

The sales person knocks into her door, i open it with the dress on. "Oh wow, that looks amazing." She couldn't take her eyes off me.

I like receiving compliments from women more than compliments from men.

"Thank you. I'm just going to try the other dresses on, can i definitely have this one though?" I ask.

"Of course, just leave it out here once you're done." She closes the door again.

I smile, staying seated until my lovely boyfriend shows up, helping himself into the dressing room.

He leans against the door, licking his lips. "Put another one on."

I unzip the dress i'm wearing while staring right at it, narrowing my eyes a little. He sucks in a breath as i step out of the dress, picking up another one.

The next one zipped up the back so i step into it, shuffle into it and pull it over my shoulders, "Zip."

He pushes himself off the door, hands gently holding my hips as he kisses my neck. He trails his finger down my spine while looking into my eyes through the mirror, zipping it in the process

This one was mesh down the sides, no underwear, and my tattoo can be on display.

He cups my breasts once he's done, "You're making me hard." He whispers.

"Gonna have to wait until later." I look at my watch, "We have to go over the plan after this."

"We can go over the plan while i fuck you." He looks at my body through the mirror.

I smile, turning my head to kiss him, "I'm going with the first option."

He kisses my gently, "I'm getting this one for you."

"Don't bother, watch and learn." I face the front again. He unzips the dress, i step out of it ripping off the tag and folding it into three.

He raises an eyebrow, "You're a millionaire, you don't need to steal."

"Billionaire, actually. My father, for some reason, left me all that's in his will and now there's $17 billion in there." I correct him, "But this is fun, and i can use my money on more things."

"Like what?" He takes the dress off me.

I start stepping back into my pants, "I want to buy the extra land around where you live. Make an outback house, and build a bigger garage. Use my money to buy more cars."

"Oh a yeah, which ones?"

I pull my shirt over my head, "I want a pink porsche."

He smiles, "Of course. Come on, i'll get you this."

I stuff the dress in my bag, putting the tag in the crease of the chair and opening the door, "Just this one please." I say to the lady and she takes away the first dress i tried on.

Then i make Ciro pay for it.

He does happily and we head back to his place.

I do my hair and makeup while he watches me.

"Can i put some on you?" I ask.

He puckers his lips and slowly, i apply the lip gloss to his plump lips.

Only for him to lick it all off because it 'tasted nice.'

I roll my eyes at him, changing into my dress as he changes into his suit. His eye contact is amazing.

I hand him my gun straps for my thighs and he smirks, "Sit." He points to the chair.

I sit down and he kneels in front of me, spreading my legs for me.

He rests one strap on the floor as he stretches out the other one. Then he moves the dress to the side and lifts my foot up, sliding up the strap with his fingertips dragging off my skin until it's situated nicely on my thigh, he tightens it and pulls out his gun from his holster.

I smile as he puts the gun in my thigh strap and starts doing the same thing with my other thigh, then he uses my own gun for that one. He kisses the inside of my thigh before standing up, "Stay there."

I do, and he walks into my own closet. He walks back out with my versace heels, kneeling again as he puts them on my feet.

"White suits you." He looks at my painted toes.

"Your face buried between my thighs suit you." I wink.

He chuckles, putting the other heel on my foot. He stands up, and holds his hand out. I grab it, standing up and seeing these heels made me just an inch smaller than him.

I kiss him a couple of times now that i didn't need to raise my head.

He laughs, "Come on." He intertwined our hands.

And we leave to assassinate the mayor.

=
=
=
=
=
why are they so fucking hot

anyways i like kinda wanna start publishing paperbacks but idk how, i might wait and make Reign into a paperback

word count: 1274

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 8.3K 45
Victoria Hale had everything she ever wanted in life. She was the daughter of a multi-millionaire, with a loving family. Every girl wanted to be her...
928 77 24
Stephan Alphonso De Luca a ruthless, cold hearted and powerfull CEO. Grown up in a society where he would get what he wanted. Strong willed and unwav...
414K 10.4K 37
Renzo Lucarelli is the heir of the biggest mafia in Italy and one of the biggest ones in the world. He is cold, ruthless and cares only about his maf...
78 2 5
Cinzia Veneto, is a 28 year old woman who lives with her best friend and a 4 year old adopted daughter Mia .She is a government agent who believes t...