The Truth Untold || Bangpink ✔

By Tlovesfood

7 agents, 4 mysterious girls and 1 enemy. Vsoo ft. Blacktan [[All copyrights reserved]] More

Characters
Author's Note.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Hmm. Epilogue?
•Epilogue•

Chapter 52

892 47 3
By Tlovesfood

"There are people in there," I whisper, lowering my mask.

"5 to be exact," V acknowledges glancing through the gaps between the AC duct.

"There's another duct to the other side," I mutter pointing at the map.

"Ok, here's the plan. I'll attack from the other side, you stay here. When they get distracted by me, shoot them from behind. We won't get out unless all are dead," V says placing a hand on my shoulder.

I nod and take out my gun. "Be safe,"

He glances at me for a second and smiles, "you too." Then he squirms to the other Ac duct vanishing at the turn.

I took a long sigh and waited. For the first time, I was tense before doing a mission. It was the first time I was not alone doing a particular task. He was with me and I was afraid.

And mainly it was the mission against YG.

I shook my head and glanced back between the small gaps. V didn't attack until now.

But soon gun shots blared through the security room. I quickly armed my gun seeing 2 guys already falling to the ground.

The other three armed their guns immediately and started shooting toward the other Ac duct. Shit.

Not waiting for any second, I shot the first guy. He fell, the other two turned back and I shot the other. Before the last one could shoot, another gunshot shot his shoulder, and he whimpered in pain.

I glanced around and there were no more guards in the room.

I crawled to the other side where V stood. The Ac duct on his side was already broken by the gunshots.

His gaze turned around and he sighed in relief, "You alright?"

I nod, "are you hurt?"

"Nope, you shot the guard at the correct time," he smiled and gave me a quick peck.

My cheeks turned red, "Aha, let's go down,"

He chuckled and kicked the framed covering the Ac duct which fell with a loud thud.

V jumped to the ground pointing his gun at the guards lying below. I jumped out following him.

But ended up falling on my butt.

"Nice landing Jagi," V smirked and shoved a hand forward.

I took it and rolled my eyes, "Thanks for asking, I'm totally fine," giving a sarcastic reply, I stood up.

He shook his head, smiling, and turned to the computers. "Let's get our work done."

"The couple went in and never came back," a guard muttered.

I stopped my pace.

Wait, weren't V hyung and Noona supposed to be leaving by this washroom AC duct?

Peeking through the long flower vase, I heard their conversation.

"Knock the door," the other guard replied.

"But-" the 1st security guard tried to speak but the other cut him off.

"No buts just do it," shaking his head, he left. I turned aside before he could see me.

I turned back and the security guard rolled his eyes, knocking on the door.

Before he could knock again, I moved forward, "Hey."

The guard turned around and I smiled, "Can you help me with something?"

"Yeah sure..." He nods raising his eyebrows and looking between the door and me.

"Uh yeah, so please come with me..." I hold his shoulder making my way to I don't know where.

"But sir..."

"No buts, just follow."

His face dropped and he followed.

Poor guy...

I walked to Lisa who smiled and then frowned watching the security guard beside me.

"So what may I do sir?" The guard asked.

"Umm... Actually my," eh, "wife... Is having mental health situation... And I need to get her pills from the car so can you please check on her so that she doesn't get lost." I speak nervously as Lisa links her hand with mine and gives me a long pinch.

Ouch...

"Sure sir."

With that without wasting my time, I walked away. I could still feel Lisa trailing daggers on my back.

Before I could get killed, I walked to the washroom door checking the lock.

Ok, so that's the type of lock.

Nodding proudly, I took out a random card from my pocket and bent it in a  way as the door adjusts the wall.

I swiped the card between the door and the wall and within a few seconds, the door unlocked.

V and Noona, I saved you both for a good time.

I closed the door and walked back to the ballroom.

Let's deal with Lisa now.

"The system is unlocked," Jisoo muttered smiling at me.

"Great, let's inform hyung." I nod detaching our tablet.

"Yup."

Jisoo tells Jin as I pack our belongings.

Once we were done, Jisoo holds my hand, I glance at her as we were ready to leave.

She nods and suddenly our earphone buzzes.

"It's Agent JM, YG is heading inside, we don't know where he's going. Agent J and Agent D are following him, so just to be aware, be alert." By that Jimin dismisses.

I glance over at Jisoo and nod quickly, "we have to leave.

She nodded and we open the operated password door as it slides while we wore our masks.

Obviously, we couldn't go by the same way we came in, so we had to get out by the main exit.

I aimed my gun and the security guards standing outside turn to us.

We didn't shoot them with a gun, instead, we shot them with a medical injection each.

Both of them fell and we took their guns along with the refills.

We went out as Jisoo took out her tablet to see the cameras which we connected to our tablet.

"Yg is heading towards the 2nd floor. We're on the ground floor."

"The security is tough here," I say as I watch the other camera footage of the ground floor. "But we have to go ahead."

We walk forward, holding out our guns.

As we were about to reach the corner, we checked the cameras again. Almost 4 guards were walking and checking around.

Before I could say anything, Jisoo walked out. My eyes widen at her as she starts to attack.

What the heck is she doing?!

As I did that, 4 guards turned in my direction. 2 of them came running toward me. I threw a knife at one of them and hit him in his leg making him fall with a loud grunt.

By now the other one was already in front of me taking a swing that I quickly dodged. I swing back hitting his jaw, blood spilling out his mouth. He retaliated by hitting me in the stomach. "You son of a bitch," I lift my leg to round kick him and end up hitting his neck, quickly grabbing his head and bashing it into my knee.

I turn around to see the other two but they were already on the ground. I glanced around to see V who glared at me. "You should've warned me before going."

I rolled my eyes and walk forward. He followed me. "You were slow."

"No, I wasn't."

"How many guards are there?"

"6 More," he says pointing to the lift and staircase area. "We have to use the left-out blades and firearms," he answered.

"Let's do this," I ran to the other guard's body and pulled out my knife from his leg.

I threw it at the close guard in front of me hitting his stomach. He let out a piercing scream.

V grabbed one of his guns and shot 2 more guards going straight for their heads, hearing each of their bodies hit the ground. 3 down. I get my knives out of the guards I hit and put them back in their straps.

I vaguely hear one of them call someone "Under attack, 2 attackers. 4 guards down," Seriously, can he shut the fuck up?

Before we could catch him, he ran out.

Fucking shit.

"We have to get out, they got to know," V says and pulls me by the staircase.

Suddenly, something stabs my leg. I glanced down as I hit the sudden pain. Blood rolls down my leg.

"Shit, Jagi," V almost screamed. The gunshots were now audible. Shit, they reached us.

*•*•*•*

See yaa soon~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 459 9
9 smut oneshots featuring Jennie and Taehyung. WARNING: THIS NOVEL WILL CONTAIN SMUT AND A WHOLE OTHER BUNCH OF SHIT, THIS IS EXPLICIT AND IS SUGGEST...
65.7K 2.5K 20
"𝙊𝙝 𝙢𝙮, 𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚. 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧?" "𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚? 𝙃𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙣 �...
238K 6.6K 16
𝘽𝙏𝙎 𝙫𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝓧 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝕵𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖔𝖔, 𝕿𝖆𝖊𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖊, 𝕵𝖎𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊, 𝕷𝖎𝖟𝖐𝖔𝖔𝖐