My New Hero

De KenleyCopeland

Taking place shortly after the events of it's prequel; My Old Hero, Izuku and Katsuki agree that they want to... Mais

Prologue
1: Plot Line
2: You're Pitiful
3: Sting
4: Hurt and Pain
5: State of my Head
6: Cry me a River
7: Caught in a Lie
8: God sent me as Karma
9: Sweet Chaos
10: When the Rain Stops
11: A Little Space
12: Unnatural
13: Inferiority Complex
14: Line 'Em Up
15: Lucky One
16: Blind Love
17: Effort
18: Good Luck, Bad Luck
19: Savior
20: Learning
21: Good to Me
22: Warning!
23: From Hell with Love
24: Fighter
25: Damage
26: What Can I Do?
27: Yours
28: Shivers
30: The Feels
31: Nightmares
32: Torture
33: Demons
34: I'm Here
35: Fever
36: Think About You
37: Say Me Cute
38: Privacy
39: Icy
40: Blind and Frozen
41: Lovin' You More
42: Wet
43: Earned It
44: Christmas Day
45: Hot Enough
46: Troublemaker
47: Facade
48: I'm Gonna Show You Crazy
49: Playdate
50: Reason
51: Clockwork
52: Dice
53: Sunshine
54: Fearless
55: Doubt & Trust
56: Vicious
57: Resonance
58: Turn Back Time
59: Beastmode
60: Odd Sense
61: Alive
62: Strike Back
63: Invincible
64: Reason
65: Finesse
66: Paradise
67: Touch
68: Suspicious Camouflage
69: Villain
70: What I Want
71: Mr. Blue Sky
72: Step Up
73: Superhuman
Epilogue: The Feels for My Crush

29: Electrified

120 2 1
De KenleyCopeland

Weeks had passed since the fight against Amber, and Izuku was perfectly healed and able to go back to work like nothing happened. 

Well except for the fact that the facility had to go under construction for a little while since a certain someone decided to blow it up. 

Besides all of that, Izuku kept noticing more and more good things showing up from Katsuki, like for instance; his willingness when it came to the kids. He kept his word when he said he would make breakfast and dinner for them, would take turns with Izuku when it came to putting the kids to bed and other things. 

Another fantastic thing was that Katsuki was always suggesting where they should go out for the weekend, and Izuku can't complain about that.

And one other great thing that Katsuki has started doing–which Izuku is even more thrilled about–is that today was the first day that Katsuki said he would take the kids with him to his agency. At first the greenette was obviously worried since she instantly thought that Katsuki taking the kids with him to work meant being in action and patrol all the time, but Katsuki persuaded her that he wouldn't be doing anything dangerous, so she caved in. 

So now this is the first time she's at work and not having to worry about her kids and she can focus on her work.

"You seem to be acting happier than usual, it's refreshing to say." Melissa noted. 

"I am a lot happier, Melissa! It was great already that Kacchan is finally helping me with our kids, but it's even better knowing that he's fully responsible and willing to take them with him to his work." Izuku answered. 

"Wouldn't you be worried about that? He is the Number 1 hero which means he does a lot of the dangerous stuff." Melissa asked. 

"Don't worry, he told me he was just going to be doing paperwork all day since he'd taken a lot of days off a few weeks ago to focus on me. I'm just so glad I can come to work without worrying about the kids for once!" Izuku said with gleamy eyes. 

"I wonder how he's doing right now with three kids that're surrounded by nothing but heroes." Melissa muttered.

Best Jeanist and all the other heroes in the agency stood there in awe as Katsuki stood at the front entrance with the twins in each arm and Katsuma hugging his leg. To make the situation a bit cuter was the fact that little Katsuma was wearing a mini hero suit designed just like his dad's. 

Nobody could believe their eyes as Katsuki seemed pretty calm and almost confident with all three kids on him. 

"Ah- Dynamite... are these kids... who I think they are?" Best Jeanist asked, almost unsure how to ask. 

"Who else would they be, they're my kids." Katsuki stated, and everyone felt like they were about to pass out. 

"I-I see... A-Any reason why they're here with you today and not... with somewhere safer?" Best Jeanist asked. 

"It's my turn to watch 'em, so I brought them with me and all I'm doing is paperwork today. These are the twins; Izuki and Izumu, and this is Katsuma." Katsuki introduced.

Katsuma looked up at Best Jeanist, pointed at him and exclaimed; 

"Papa, it's G-Genie!" 

"G-Genie?" 

"Oh yeah, Deku showed Katsuma some videos of you to him and now that's what he calls you." Katsuki explained. 

'Of all things a child would call me, I've never been called a Genie. Should I take that as an insult or what?' Best Jeanist thought. 

"We'll be in my office all day, see yah." Katsuki added and took the lead, walked past everyone and went straight to his office with Katsuma following him like a little duckling. 

'Do my eyes deceive me? Since when has Bakugo shown this much effort for his kids to bring them to his work? I think I need to lie down for a second.'

"I hope that you putting that much faith in him is worth it by the time you get back home." Izuku and Melissa turned their heads to see Emra walking up to them. 

"Ah- Emra? What're you doing here?" 

"Just came to stop by and talk to you for a bit, and it has something to do with our family." Emra answered. 

Melissa instantly knew this was serious talk so she interrupted by saying; 

"I'm gonna go check on some things, see you later, Izuku." and left. 

"Don't tell me there's gonna be another attack coming soon? I still feel physically drained from the last fight." Izuku whined. 

"I know, which is why I came here to help you take care of that. Follow me." 

"Ah- Eh?"

"Um... Emra? What're we doing in the training room?" Izuku asked. 

"Like you said, the last fight against Amber left you physically drained, so I'm here to help you and teach you to fix that." Emra answered. 

"Ah- But Emra, I retired from hero work–again–and it's not like I don't know how to fight."

"That may be true, but I learned plenty of things after watching a video of your fight with Amber." Emra noted. 

"Wait- there was a video of it? How? No one else should've been on the island since everyone evacuated after the explosion?" 

"Did you forget that there're security cameras around the place, and there was specifically one in the room where you and Katsuki fought Amber." 

"Ah- well then there's that."

"After watching the video, I noticed that you showed your fear of lightning." Emra stated. 

"Y-Yeah~ I didn't want to use that whip since I'm still highly afraid of lightning, but it felt like I didn't really have much of a choice on it." 

"Well then today I'm going to help you get over that fear." Izuku looked at her cousin who's face remained serious and calm. 

"Y-You're joking right?" 

"Do I look like I'm joking?" 

"B-But do I have to?" 

"Do you want to face Hayley and still be completely petrified of her lightning to the point that you can't even fight or run away from her?" 

"W-Well... N-Not really." 

"Then it's time to get serious and face your fear head on."

Izuku groaned as she knew that training with Emra could get really serious and very tiring. 

"So how exactly are you planning on making me face my fears, Emra?" she asked. 

"It's simple. You know what my Katana here can do, right?" Emra asked, unsheathing the Katana that was resting on her hip. 

"Uh- It's able to use all of the elements, right?" 

And once Izuku asked that, she realized just exactly what Emra was going to do, and she watched the blade of the sword spark Yellow and then lightning swarmed it. The greenette's cat ears poofed onto her head and started twitching the second she saw sparks. 

"You're going to try and do your best to unarm me from my weapon, and the only way you can do this is by using your whip." Emra explained as she tossed the greenette her whip. 

"T-That doesn't really sound like a great idea, Emra!" 

But it was already too late the second Izuku looked up at Emra and Emra's left eye opened to be sparking Yellow just like the lightning. 

"You need to get stronger if you want to face my family whether you like it or not. So... Come at me, or else... I'll come to you!" Emra yelled and sprinted right towards her.

Izuku's cat side started to get into action and she jumped straight into the air and flipped over and dodge Emra's sword completely. 

"The point of this is not to dodge, the point is to face me head on and use the offense!" Emra stated. 

"I-I get that, Emra, but when you're running at me with something I'm deathly afraid of, it's almost impossible for me to think of wanting to run head on at you!" Izuku yelled back, only to look and see that Emra had vanished from where she was standing before. 

'No- she vanished!' 

"Then you're going to have to try harder than that!" Emra exclaimed as she reappeared right in front of Izuku, who had no choice but to use her whip to block the sword from slicing her. 

"That's it, use defense and then try to get on the offense." Emra pressured and she was pushing her sword downwards.

'I would do that, but it's practically impossible when a sword is up my throat. Wait- unless...' 

The greenette looked at the position she was stuck in and then at her whip and how the sword was aligned and that's when she had a perfect idea of attack. 

'Unless I really try to unarm her!' Instead of pushing the sword away–like a normal person would–Izuku tightened her grip on her whip, made a circular motion which caused the whip to wrap tightly around the blade and then she used both her feet and kicked Emra's legs to make her lose balance. 

The second Emra lost her balance, that's when Izuku pulled the whip–which still had the sword tightly wrapped–and caused the sword to fall out of Emra's hands and was flung across the room. The second the blade hit the ground, Izuku had already wrapped the whip around Emra's arms and stood over her in victory.

Emra didn't expect this kind of outcome, but she made a subtle smile at how this quick battle ended. 

"Nicely done, you unarmed me and didn't run away from your fear, that was quite impressive." Emra remarked. Izuku was panting, but the second she heard the compliment, she felt energized and sighed. 

"Did I really? I thought it was the only option I had." she joked as she held her hand out. 

"Yes, what you just pulled was something a highly talented hero could've done with an item like that. Just be glad to get a compliment from me, which doesn't happen often." Emra said and took Izuku's hand and got up from the ground. 

"R-Right... Oh yeah, that reminds me..." 

"What does?" Emra asked as she grabbed the Katana off the ground and sheathed it.

"How come you use a sword and not y'know, use your hands?" Izuku asked. 

"I do use my quirk with my hands a few times, but I have more control of my quirk when I use my sword." Emra answered. 

"Ah- control?" 

"Mn. That's one thing that a lot of heroes have a problem with for their quirk; they can't control it. When going against a villain, heroes typically use all their strength in their attacks to get rid of their opponent faster, but the problem with that is that the recovery of regaining the strength in their quirk takes a lot longer. Hence where I have learned and perfected how to control my quirk, but it's not just controlling your strength on your quirk." Emra explained. 

"Hm? It's not? Then what else could it be?"

Emra turned her head and made direct eye contact with her and answered; 

"Your mind." 

"M-My... mind?" 

"If you have the constant thought of wanting to just destroy, then you're practically blocking all your strength because you're thinking too hard. As long as you remain calm and collected and constantly thinking of plans in case one attack doesn't work, then you can handle a fight against a villain easier." Emra explained. 

"T-That makes sense, I never would've thought of it that way. Makes sense why you're called a prodigy child and known as the youngest hero in history." 

"I'd rather you not bring that up." 

"R-Right, sorry." 

"Well it seems you've handled the training for today rather quickly, but this isn't the only time I'll train you, so keep that in mind." 

"Mn! I'll work hard." 

"Then I should get back." 

"Ah- w-wait Emra, there's something I wanna ask you!" Izuku exclaimed. 

"Hm? And what could that be?"

Note: Hello My Little Emeralds!

Had to bring a little action for this chapter, not much but it's some. Now the next chapter is gonna be like a little treat!

Leave a like and comment down below!

Happy Reading from me, My Little Emeralds!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

193 8 1
Katsuki Bakugou found the love of his life in the one that annoyed him, made him stronger, and believed in him even when he did wrong. Got him to und...
11K 288 11
Monsters are growing in numbers, rampaging, and destroying kingdom after kingdom. And what is worse is that humans are helpless to these monsters! No...
74.9K 2.4K 26
Since their second year at UA, Izuku Mirodiya and Katsuki Bakugou have been the best couple. Anyone could see it! But what people don't see is how mu...
23.1K 565 25
[COMPLETED] Cover made by: VioletYbrehl Izuku has a dilemma. He just realize that he likes someone. So, what is the problem about that? The problem i...