The blackphone x reader stuff

By Thelost_corpsebride

I don't see a lot of these so here is this one. honestly give me requests I am NOT doing the grabber so don't... More

update!! request page
Gawd dam
how you met
how you became friends
How they realizes they liked you
How you noticed they liked you.
๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ”ชYandere ๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ”ช
I love you guysss ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
First date with them
(Y!)Vance x reader
ONG
(Y!)Vance x reader pt2
(Y!) Finney x reader
there favorite Ninjago character
When they ignore you but realized they had feelings for you
(Y)Billy x reader
How tall are they
(Y!)Billy x reader pt2
Donna catch-up
when you want to watch a horror movie together
When you die before they do
when you call them on the blackphone
drawing of y/n
(F)Three way lover's
(F) Sleepy cuddles
(F) pillow war
(Y&A) obsessive admirer
Ending the book

How you got together

1K 16 6
By Thelost_corpsebride

Something to feed you guys lmao

Finney
- He was planning it for a while but was to scared Gwen kept teasing him saying that he is a wimp ( which he is-).
- But then one day he had motivated to tell you, Gwen thought he was joking but he was serious about this.
- He went to school and waited for you, when you came he gave you a note that said to meet him at his house after school
- you went to his house after school, and then he told you his feelings for you he even gave you a little treat.
" Y/n I know we been friends for a long time (for him) and I all I want to say is that I love you."
" Aww finney that so adorable"
" Soo will you go out with me??"
"(No/jk) yes I will go out with you."
⬆️ That was a joke.

Robin
- He was thinking about it for a while but he didn't know how to tell you if you know what I mean.
- He decided that he will take you to the movies and tell you there.
- he asked you if you wanted to go to the movies with him,and you agreed with him.
- Once you guys went he waited for a while when the movie started, once when the movie was half way though he asked you out.
"Y/n?"
" Yes Robin??"
" Umm I been meeting to tell you something for some time??"
' what is it Robin??"
" Will you go out with me like a date?"
" Of course I will Robin!"
" Really?!?"
" Yeah!"

Bruce ( some of y'all are the biggest simps for him🤨🤨)
- He waited after his baseball game he hoped that you'll be there so it can be easier for him to tell instead of looking for you
- after the game he saw you there with your friends,and then he walked up to you.
- Once he walked up to you your friends were laughing and teasing you and Bruce.
- once you guys got alone he tole you his feelings for you.
" Hey y/n I know we been friends and all but I wanted to ask you if you want to go out with me for a date??"
" Hell yeah!!"

Vance
-You guys were at the grab'n go he was playing pinball while you were buying snacks,the idea popped up in this head and he was considering asking you out.
-After a while of debating on if he should do it he finally said he was going to do it, I mean he can't just ignore you when you make him flustered and shy around you.
" Y/n I need to talk to you now."
" Sure whats up??"
" Will you go out with me??"
" Sure."
"Really?!?"
(No)
" Yeah"

Billy
- after hanging out when he was done with his job he had the feeling to tell you before you are taking away from him.
- He kinda asked his parents on how to ask a person out and it helped him and gave him confidence to ask you out more and more
- once he was done with his job he walk( ridin??) to your house to hang out
" Hey y/n I wanted to tell you something."
" Sure go ahead "
"Willyougooutwithme??"
" Aww billy of course I will!"
" Wait really!"
(No.). " Duh!!"

Griffin
- He was so shy asking you out every thin hell go " hey y/n I need to ask you a question??"
" What is it griffin??"
" I-- ummm can you reach me that book please??"
" Oh sure!"
- it took him so long on how to do ask you out and then one day he finally said it out loud and very fast for you.
" Y/n willyougooutwithmeiknowyoumaynotlikemebutilikeyousowullyougooutwithme!!"
" Aww griffin you little sweet heart of course I will!!" " Wait Really you like be back??"

"No"/jk " yes griffin I do like you back."

Ahhh sorry for putting"no" at the end of the every of there question I thought it was funny.
All so sorry if this was soo cheesy and wired I don't know on how to ask a person out so it was kinda difficult for he to do that.

The next one will be yandere I hope so stay tuned for that.

Bye💀💀🏃🏃🏃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 610 84
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
268K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
5.2M 45.5K 54
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...