Ben 10: Ultimate Assassin

Von 1102Smeagol

Ben Tennyson never seems to run out of crazy adventures, but this has to be his craziest yet and definitely t... Mehr

Chapter 1: Kill the Unknown Intruder
Chapter 2: Kill the Alien
Chapter 3: Kill the Cat
Chapter 4: Kill the Lineage
Chapter 5: Kill the Watch
Chapter 6: Kill the Innocence
Chapter 7: Kill the Guest
Chapter 8: Kill the Serial Killer Headhunter Zanku
Chapter 9: Kill the Curious Cat
Chapter 10: Kill the Pride
Chapter 12: Kill the Competence
Chapter 13: Kill the Talking Man
Chapter 14: Kill the Patients
Chapter 15: Kill the Sailor
Chapter 16: Kill the Battleship
Chapter 17: Kill the Three Beasts
Chapter 18: Kill the Child
Chapter 19: Kill the Hero
Chapter 20: Kill the Bull
Chapter 21: Kill the Rescue Team
Chapter 22: Kill the Ice Queen / Ben vs Esdeath
Chapter 23: Kill the Fatal Attraction
Chapter 24: Kill the Knight/Alien girl
Chapter 25: Kill the New Form
Chapter 26: Kill the Messenger
Chapter 27: Kill the Auburn Dog/Seryu's Rematch
Chapter 28: Kill the Anodite/the Comfort Before the Invasion

Chapter 11: Kill the Dog Owner

2K 54 56
Von 1102Smeagol

Voice cast:

Yuri Lowenthal as Ben Tennyson
Christina Kelly as Mine
Jessica Boone as Sheele
Shelley Calene-Black as Najenda
Dee Bradley Baker as Jetray
John DiMaggio as Rath
Kira Vincent-Davis as Seryu Ubiquitous
Tiffany Grant as Hekatonkheires (a.k.a Koro)
———————————————————————————

Ben woke up in the middle of the night to catch Akame fast asleep. He sighed in relief knowing that Akame was fast asleep meaning that he could sneak out get himself some water without fear of being followed. Akame being Ben's shadow was creepier than Ghostfrieak's sentience and that was saying a lot. He got out of bed, went to the door and slyly opened it while keeping his eyes open at Akame to see if there was a slight twitch. He had to be VERY aware that Akame was a trained assassin and not an amateur. The wrong move could set her off. He knew he couldn't use his Ultimatrix because well...it would make a whole lot of noise. Just enough to wake her and that was the very last thing he would like to do. He slyly slid out of the room and carefully closed the door. He leaned and slid down the door. He sighed.

"Phew," Ben said, "I survived."

He stood up and dusted himself off from the dust his shirt collected from the door and wall. He walked away from his room and into the kitchen; he switched on the lights, saw the sink, grabbed a cup from the counter next to him, walked to the sink, turned it on and filled the cup with ice cold water. He was pretty thirsty after all.
The night was pretty warm. Warmer than back in his own Earth.

"That was refreshing," he said.

"I bet it was," his eyes bulged as he turned around and saw Najenda smoking a cigarette; Ben gulped.

'Please don't tell me this is another test,' Ben thought hoping that she doesn't challenge him. He was challenged by Akame twice! The first time he had the advantage but the second time was pure luck Ben was afraid that a third time would be lethal meaning that he would had to sleep less than before so he could alive. But apparently, as creepy as her entrance was, she didn't approach him with hostility, but with interest.

"Got a good night's rest?" she asked.

"Just enough, just having company you know...sleeping across from me," she said.

"Who Akame? Oh, yeah I permitted it," Najenda said.

"Wait...you permitted it? I thought...?"

"Akame asked me, I drew curious about what you could do so I permitted it," she said.

"I would have known that Akame had something to do with this," he said.

"Don't blame her. Like the rest of us, we are curious on what you can do," she said.

"I can transform into ali...I mean monsters. I think that's enough info," Ben said.

"And each monster you transform into has powers unknown to us. So I think that Akame's kinda acting rational around here. Do you agree, Ben?" she asked, "I mean if you were in my shoes, would you do the same thing?"

Ben was beat; "Yes."

"Exactly, anyway I was told by Leone that she may need your help on a mission," she said.

"Help?"

"Yep."

"What kind of help?"

"A special kind of help."

"Does it have anything to do with assassinations? Because I don't do that," Ben explained.

"True, but this was not through me. I would have said no but she insisted on what you can really do," Najenda said, "Besides, would you really want Night Raid to stop attacking you out of random?"

Ben was about to tell his peace but the constant attacks were getting on his nerves though. He would do anything to have the attacks stop, but at the cost of killing people, that was a challenge - until this happened...

"However, like I told Leone. You said that you will not kill under any circumstances so I am not the type of person to tell you other wise. However, Leone does have a share of kickbacks. She said that if you want to go in a non-killing route, she said that you can be Mine and Sheele's escort. Unless you want the attacks to continue. Your choice," she said.

Ben took a deep breath, drank his ice cold water and stared at Najenda in the eye; he does want the attacks to stop, but with this alternate decision of escorting Sheele and Mine to safety was something that he can opt out of killing. So, he could do that.

"Okay, sure will do," Ben said.

"Good," Najenda smiled, "I will give you the coordinates. The walking distance will be far," she wrote down the coordinates down on a napkin, "But I think you can get there in less time am I right?" Najenda said giving Ben the coordinates.

"Yeah," Ben said activating his Ultimatrix, "Walking, you're funny." Ben said slapping down the Ultimatrix.

Najenda was blinded in a flash of emerald green light and when the light died down standing before Najenda was a red, humanoid, manta ray like monster with two black lightning bolt-like stripes coming down from its shoulders to his Ultimatrix symbol. It had yellow horns extending from its nose, gills underneath its arms and yellow patagia.

"JETRAY!" Jetray shouted.

Najenda was at a shock as Jetray walked over to the window, "I will back faster than you can say honey bees!" Jetray yelled as he took off from the window.

"Big Chill is not the only monster that can fly? Just how many of those things can he transform into? I need to pay close attention to Tennyson. He may be a wild card, but he's a dangerous wild card if given to the wrong hands. We ought to be lucky that he's on our side," Najenda said.

...

Jetray flew over to the Capital in secret flying as fast to the speed of sound while looking for the area Najenda told him to meet Sheele and Mine. He looked down and saw the small public square at a park in the middle of the city.

"This must be the place Najenda said to meet the two girls. Okay, here I go then!" Jetray said. He dove down to the City Park and transformed back into Ben to blend in with the locals. Her didn't want to freak anyone out. He searched for the nearby bench to rest in. He sat there waiting for the girls. Her didn't want to drive attention. to unwanted guests. So he rested until they arrived - unaware of a certain someone climbing up the tree with her pet dog, but that was none of his business.

Seryu Ubiquitous was a young woman with auburn hair and amber eyes carrying her strange pet "dog" up a tree on patrol of Night Raid...the killers of her mentor and her father; her hatred for them reached as far to the very core of her soul. She was equipped with binoculars and everything so she could be better prepare for her enemy. But she was unaware of a trump card Night Raid had, but that was none of her business. She was above Ben, by watching from above the branch.

Sheele and Mine were a bit far behind.

"That Ceberu character was so obnoxiously careful I thought we'd never track him down!" Mine said.

"Hey at least we completed the mission on time!" Sheele said as they kept running to the checkpoint - only to find Ben resting on the bench asleep.

"Is that Ben?" Mine asked, shocked to see Ben out so late.

"Why is he doing out here? Was he waiting for us?" Sheele asked.

"Well, had to be since he's asleep," Mine said, "Well, gotta wake him up now. That guy we fought we so much a challenge he missed the whole thing!" Mine said.

"Yeah!" Sheele agreed.

Meanwhile, Ben was about to open his eyes only to see the two girls coming in running; one of them was calling out his name, "Hey Ben!" he heard. Ben groaned, slowly opened his eyes and saw the girls running towards him. He stretched his arms and got up from the bench.

"Hey!" Ben yelled.

Suddenly, just up above, Seryu shared a devious grin.

Without warning, Seryu crashed in between Ben and the girls. Ben was tossed behind Seryu while the girls held their posture. Seryu stood up.

"Who is that? Is it an enemy? I couldn't sense her at all!" Mine asked. Sheele ran over to Ben and helped him up.

"Are you okay, Ben?" Sheele asked.

"Yeah thanks," Ben said, "A friend of yours?" Ben asked pointing to Seryu.

"I don't know," Sheele said as Mine walked over towards them, "But what I do know is that she had to conceal her aura. She had to be on a whole different level."

"Is that bad?" Ben asked.

Seryu held a Wanted Poster of Sheele, "I know you. You're the one from the Wanted Posters. Sheele from Night Raid I presume? And judging from your friend's weapon I suppose that she's from Night Raid too. And here you are trying to recruit this innocent citizen. Poisoning him with your evil I guess? I've spent the night on watch or else I would have never found the three of you!" Seryu said, "FINALLY, OH HOW BAD HAVE I EVER WANT TO MEET YOU NIGHT RAID! I'M IMPERIAL GUARD SERYU UBIQUITOUS! AND IN THE NAME OF ABSOLUTE JUSTICE, I BANISH YOUR EVIL HERE AND NOW!"

"Wow, this chick is coo-coo," Ben said quietly to Mine. Mine ignored Ben; he pouted in frustration.

"Well now that you've blown my cover you can either die or come with us," Mine said.

'Something about this girl seems off to me. And I'm not saying that because she is batshit crazy, but something in her mind is just twisted. Really twisted. I have to be careful with this chick' Ben noted.

"My superiors wanted you dead or alive, that means that I can execute you!" Seryu said, "Bandits like you are the reason why my Father died in the line of duty, and the murder of my mentor Captain Ogre! I will never forgive you Night Raid!" she screamed in anger.

Ben kept silent and listened in to the conversation. He had to keep a distance from this because this had nothing to do with him, but he had to keep Night Raid safe. An explanation would be in order on who Ogre was when he gets back. Normally, besides Captain Nemesis, his villains would not be this...insane but understandably insane. However, her making threats was a red flag too. So he had to protect the two girls from this crazy chick. She didn't seem like the kind of person to joke around. Ben partially unrolled his sleeves unaware of Sheele watching him as she tightened her grip of her giant scissors.

"So you're that eager to fight us huh? I'll make it quick," Mine yelled. Ben as about to stop Mine before she opened fire. He wanted to know what was up with this woman. However before the bullets rained up on her, the dog ran in front of its master to protect her as a shield. Ben activated his Ultimatrix and immediately switched to an alien. His hand hovered over Humungasaur. He had no idea what that thing was. But he feared it could be something bad. Really bad.

Mine stopped, "Did I get her yet?"

When the dust cleared stood a terrifying creature standing next to its master. It had a lot of bullet holes on its body freaking Ben out; it healed its wounds automatically.

"You see that. Isn't that what I think it is?" Sheele asked.

"Yeah. Bad news, this may take awhile because this girl has an organic Imperial Arms, but good news we got Ben," Mine said, "Right?"

Ben was silent slowly turned to Mine and said, "That's a big dog, but I can..."

"Topa Guns!" Seryu yelled Sheele pushed Ben down dragging him to a safe spot as Mine pushed herself to the opposite direction.

"Looks like shooting won't be effective from this distance," Seryu said.

"Korro, supper time!" Seryu ordered. The dog, Korro as it was named, sprinted over towards the gang. Ben was on the ground; Sheele, with her scissors out was focused.

Ben was shot, this girl was extraordinarily crazy. He got losing loved ones but this was too much. He had to defend himself and his team. But he had to get to a safe space for him to transform. This girl won't even give him breathing room. This bitch was out for blood.

Sheele geld her blade up above her shoulders and sliced the dog's mouth causing it fall and crash to the ground.

"I'm sorry," she said now turning to Ben shocked, "Are you okay, Ben?"

Ben nodded, "Looks like this job is too much for the ordinary person," Ben concluded getting up. Both of them headed straight for Seryu who was smiling. Sheele whipped the blood from her blade and dangerously walked over to the perpetrator only to get a rude wake up call to find out that the dog she wounded got right back up growling at her.

Ben glared, "Okay, this is getting annoying now," Ben said activating his Ultimatrix, "You handle Seryu, I'll handle Fido here," Ben said. Sheele spared no expense and nodded as she ran towards Seryu. Only for Mine to respond by blasting it back to its Master.

""Don't you even remember what the book said Sheele?" Mine explained, "Organic Imperial Arms have a core you have to destroy or else they keep regenerating, and Akame's sword won't help sicne it doesn't have a heart."

"This is one nasty opponent," Sheele finished.

"Besides what's taking you so long to transform Ben!" Mine yelled.

"Well sorry! I was busy getting attacked by White Clifford the Demon Dog!" Ben told, "Anyway I need to be in a safe enough space to transform."

"So, you can transform huh? Korro, will have fun with you! Besides whatever you turn into it won't help you! Korro is an Organic Imperial Arms. He can heal by almost anything you throw at him and he will get right back up! So your actions are suicidal! Hahaha!" Seryu said, "Example: Korro, bulk up."

Korro did as what he was told and morphed its flippers for arms into raw muscle while giving off a disturbing cute puppy-dog smile while it dripped blood from its mouth.

"Okay, that's gross," Ben said activating his Ultimatrix and slapping it down engulfing him in an emerald green light confusing and blinding Seryu and Korro while Mine has a mischievous grin growing around her face.

When the light died down, there in Ben's place stood...

"RATH!" Rath yelled. He pointed at a confused and shocked Seryu and a clueless Korro, "LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHING CLIFFORD THE BIG WHITE DEMON DOG, NOBODY OUTFLEXES RATH WITHOUT SOMEONE GETTING A BEATEN!" Rath flexed his muscles to prove his point.

'Did that guy just turned into a Tiger Danger Beast? That can t-t-talk?' Seryu asked.

"Yep, you're in trouble now! Best you give up now or be humiliated in death," Mine said.

Seryu went off.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

16.6K 356 31
PLOT: Ben Tennyson never seems to run out of crazy adventures, but this has to be one of his craziest yet. When he is discovered by Night Raid, a gro...
6.2K 118 21
[The Anime Timeline] In the middle of the disagreements between the Empire and Night Raid, there was one solo being who was not aware of the corrupti...
37K 643 24
Ben Tennyson was once a Quirkless boy who had a dream to become a hero, but was denied by an unfortunate genetic trait. Although in his last year of...
90.4K 2K 18
You'd think that in a world filled with Super Heroes, aliens would be a normal thing. Heck the romanticized version of heroes from old comics has alw...