COIN

By skywriter404

18+!!!!!!! They both kill, but for different reasons. Keilani Hale is an assassin. She's paid to kill and onl... More

0. COIN
1. s&m ๐ŸŒน
2. power ๐ŸŒน
3. do re mi ๐Ÿช™
4. heathens ๐ŸŒน
5. like that ๐ŸŒน
6. dangerous game ๐ŸŒน
7. glory & gore ๐Ÿช™
8. dont make me๐ŸŒน
9. high ๐Ÿช™
10. sue me๐ŸŒน
11. not allowed ๐Ÿช™
12. praying ๐ŸŒน
13. demon high ๐Ÿช™
14. sacrifice ๐Ÿช™
15. dead to me ๐ŸŒน
16. tag, youre it ๐ŸŒน
17. you should see me in a crown ๐ŸŒน
18. revenge ๐Ÿช™
19. look what you made me do๐ŸŒน
20. dont blame me ๐ŸŒน
21. teeth๐ŸŒน
22. wrong ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
23. bleach ๐Ÿช™
24. dress ๐ŸŒน
25. babydoll ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
26. delicate๐ŸŒน
27. choke ๐ŸŒน
28. murder party ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
29. crazy girls ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
30. call out my name๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
31. i wanna be your slave ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
32. detention ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
33. paradise๐ŸŒน
34. poison ๐Ÿช™
35. gangsta ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
36. streets๐ŸŒน
37. girl on fire๐Ÿช™
38. bad blood๐ŸŒน
39. demons๐ŸŒน
40. say you wont let go๐Ÿช™
41. mirrors๐ŸŒน
42. chains๐ŸŒน
43. all we do๐Ÿช™
44. stitches ๐ŸŒน
45. arcade ๐ŸŒน
47. boys will be boys๐ŸŒน
48. line without a hook๐Ÿช™
49. 7 rings๐Ÿช™
50. motive ๐ŸŒน
51. redbone ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
52. dont call me angel ๐ŸŒน
53. strawberry lipstick ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
54. kill my mind๐Ÿช™
55. changes ๐ŸŒน
56. like i can๐ŸŒน
57. dead to me ๐ŸŒน
58. dark red ๐Ÿช™
59. best years ๐ŸŒน
60. let me ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
61. atlantis ๐Ÿช™
62. swim ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
63. prisoner ๐Ÿช™
64. all the stars ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
65. woman like me ๐Ÿช™
66. sweet nothing ๐ŸŒน
67. the great war ๐ŸŒน
69. the scientist ๐ŸŒน
70. shirt ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
71. best years ๐ŸŒน
72. intermission; flower ๐Ÿช™

46. low low ๐Ÿช™

3.6K 178 99
By skywriter404

LOW LOW
-what can i do just to keep you around-

I circle another word but movement catches my eye.

"Where are you going?" I clear my throat, raising my head to look at Stefan.

"Out..."

"Where?"

"To the cafe."

I look at him in disapproval, "You've been sneaking out a lot recently, is there a secret child i need to know about?" I stand up.

"No. I'm literally going to get coffee."

"Send one of the juniors-"

"They fucked up my order last time-"

"This is the fifteenth time this week." I grab the back his neck, "What's going on!"

"Capo, i'm literally getting coffee."

I let go of him, "I have my eyes on you, Stef. Bring me back a cherry frappuccino."

He gives me a dirty look before walking out of the house, i watch him from the window as he gets into his car and speaks to someone on the phone for a good five minutes before he actually drives off.

I call one of my other men, "Track Stefans car and follow him, let me know where he goes."

I walk away, sitting back in the sofa and all of five minutes later, my annoying ass fiancée walks into the room, nothing but a skimpy lingerie on.

"Serenity." I pick my pen up.

She walks over the desk, pushing herself on top of it and spreading her legs.

There's a lot of things i miss about Keilani.

Almost everything.

Everything that Serenity does, i compare to Keilani.

Serenity shaves and expects me to as well. Because she's fully shaved down there, she wants to me to as well. I hate that. I don't have a problem if she's shaved but it's the fact the bitch will literally try and shave for me.

Keilani couldn't give a shit about her pubic hair or my pubic hair. As long as it doesn't 'tickle her chin' when she gives head, she couldn't care less. We both are usually trimmed.

Serenity plays the role of a housewife, she cooks and cleans for me, always makes me have a nice home to come back to.

Keilani doesn't, and i like it. It's chaotic whenever we're together and she's walking through her apartment stripping her clothes, so i have to pick them up. Or her attempts at cooking and we laugh until our stomach hurts about how she can't scramble eggs. And i like coming home and cleaning, Serenity won't let me do it.

Serenity was raised in an Italian household, she has no morals, she has no voice, she wants to be used as a housewife. She won't argue back to me, she won't hit me, she won't fight with me over dumb shit. She simply agrees.

Keilani fights me for everything. The TV remote? She'll pin me to the ground and scratch me until she gets it.

Serenity fake moans.

Keilani's are beautiful.

Serenity lets me use her like i do because i simply want it.

Keilani actually wants it.

Serenity is bold enough to spread her legs for me in an room full of my men.

Keilani would rather shoot herself.

Serenity wouldn't kill a spider.

Keilani kills humans.

Serenity is a showpiece.

Keilani is my queen.

I look back down at my wordsearches, "Wearing a lingerie in front of my men is disgusting, take it off."

Serenity simply closes her legs and walks away.

I want to fight with someone.

I hate always being the boss.

I like arguing. I like arguing so much the only way to resolve it is our hands exploring each other's bodies. I like make up sex. I like angry sex.

I finish the wordsearch i'm doing and walk into the kitchen, Serenity had changed and was doing the dishes. "I have a maid, Serenity." I turn the tap off.

"Sorry, sir." She pulls the yellow gloves off her hands. "I was wondering if you'd maybe want to go out tonight?"

"No." I open the fridge, pulling out a protein shake.

"Night in? I can clean your room and maybe we can sleep together?"

I look at her, "You can quit the fake shit, Serwnity. Everyone here knows you're a fake ass hitch."

She gulps.

"Just be yourself. Chances are i'm going to hate you a whole lot more if you act like your mom."

Her jaw clenches at that, "You keep whining and bitching over a girl that cheated on you when you have me. I give you everything you want-"

"No. You give me everything my father wanted." I shout at her, "Not me. You don't know shit about me."

She lets out an angered squeal, "I am everything anybody could wish for."

"Not me."

"Your wound up on a girl who cheated on you, Ciro-"

"Reword that."

"Coin." She rolls her eyes. "I'm right here."

"Look, that ring around your finger is simply for an alliance. The only other thing your good for is my dick so just shut the fuck up." I walk away from her, up the stairs and into the surveillance room. I sit with my men, watching Stefans car.

He stops at three fast food places before he stops at a familair apartment complex.

"Who lives there?" Gio asks.

"Keilani." I take my phone out of my pocket, tracking her bracelet. She was there too.

There ain't no way. Stefan wouldn't hook up with her.

I stand up again, leaving the house.

At least this gives me a damn excuse to see her again.

I don't even know why i still care. Serenity's is right, she cheated on me and i'm wound up on her?

I drive to her apartment complex seeing Stefans car parked outside, i walk up, past security because i was there so often, they didn't need to stop me.

I shove my own key in the door, twist the handle and help myself in.

She was on the couch with a blanket wrapped around her, her head swung to look and her face dropped. Her mother and brother were here and Stefan was too.

She looks horrible, sick. She was pale as fuck and her skin was a mess. It's been two months since we broke up. She's lost a ton of weight, her cheeks aren't as chubby and i know if she were to stand up and take the blanket off, her body would be different too.

"Coffee, hm?" I look at Stefan.

"Juniper has really good coffee beans from-"

"Shut up."

"Okay." He looks down.

She looks away from me, biting her bottom lip nervously.

"So what is this?" I close the door.

"A catch up." Juniper answers, "Keilani wanted to know how you were."

"I think Keilani's mouth works perfectly fine."

She looks back over to me, "Stef told me you were getting married. I just wanted to know when." Even her voice sounds different.

"Four weeks." Stefan mumbles.

"I don't believe y'all." I fold my arms across my chest.

Keilani's phone pings and she lifts it up, a saddened expression wipes over her face as she reads the message and passes the phone to her mom.

Juniper clears her throat, "You should go, Ciro."

"Who was that?"

No one is giving me any answers.

"I need the bathroom." Keilani gets up and i had to suck in a breath when she did.

She has lost so much weight, her clothes are practically hanging off her.

Comet follows her and i contemplate, but sit down instead. "Why does she look like that?" I feel tears start to form in my eyes.

Juniper looks up, "Don't bring it up to her."

"Tell me."

"She won't eat, soup is what she's been surviving on for the past two months. Soup and coffee. She can't even do a press-up." She says quietly, "She's sick."

"Because of me?"

Stefan slapped me the morning after we went to France. He said i fucked everything up with her and i can only imagine my drunk ass said some unforgivable things like it usually does.

She tells me she loves me when she's drunk and i probably told her to die.

"She's going through a lot." Juniper fiddles with her rings.

I take my phone out of my pocket.

It's her birthday soon. It'll be the 4 year anniversary to when everythjng went down with her.

I blink my tears away quickly, i was supposed to be the one to make that memory a different one, "Tell me the truth Juniper, i hate liars."

"She's just trying to get by and you showing up here unannounced will not be helping her do that." She says, "She needs time to heal and i'm going to let her do that how she wants to do it."

She cheated on me and she feels this way?

I rub my face, "What's Stef got to do with it?"

"I simply wanted some coffee beans, dude." Stefan rubs my shoulder a little. "And she wanted to know how you were."

"And he's funny, he makes Keilani smile and that's all i want."

I nod my head, and then i stand up and walk into Keilani's room, pushing Comet out and locking the door so it's just us alone.

She stares at me, "Go away."

"You need to eat, Keilani." I look at her.

"Go away."

"Don't think i won't come round every day just to make sure you have food in your stomach baby, i sure as hell will and you know that." I say calmly, "You gotta eat."

She points to a box in the corner of the room, "Has all your stuff in it. Take it."

"Keilani you are weak and for someone with as many enemies as you, you can't afford to be that. You have a fucking stalker and can hardly keep yourself warm."

She blows her cheeks out, "Yeah well you showing up here is only going to anger that stalker so just fuck off."

There's my girls smart mouth.

I had to control myself. I had to control the urges to stand here and argue with her until it ends up with her underneath me.

"I'll shove food down you throat, Keilani." I move away from the door.

"I'll shove my fist down your throat if you do." She stands up, "Now fuck off."

I grab her wrists gently and get annoyed whenever they didn't feel the same in my hands. I look down at her chapped lips, up into her pretty brown eyes and shake my head, "What else happened? You've went through far worse than a breakup."

She looks into my eyes, "You."

"Me?"

I just want to keep hearing her talk.

"You proposed to Serenity in all of two weeks." She pushes me away and it made me happy knowing she still had some fight left in her. "Two weeks, Ciro."

I love the way my name sounds on her lips.

"You cheated on me, i need a wife."

"Just go." She walks to the door, opening it. "Seriously, go."

I sit on her bed.

She walks out of the room.

Comet walks in, "Dude she's not well, just leave."

"Not until i see her eat something." I stand up. She wants me gone so much she can take a couple bites of some food.

I walk to her kitchen and look at all the soup in her fridge, i open her freezer and find untouched ice cream and a frozen meal.

I make her a quick sandwich and place the plate on her lap, "I'll continue to piss you off until you eat all of that." I sit down, folding my arms across her chest.

She looked revolted as she looked at the sandwich.

"It's ham and cheese, Keilani. Eat it."

With shaky hands, she picks up one half of the sandwich and takes a bite.

And i couldn't have cared less if she didn't want it, she needs it.

And her body knew she needed it because once she started eating, her stomach made growls of hunger.

And she finished both halves.

I get up, "If Stef tells me tomorrow that you didn't eat, trust me baby, i will shove food down your throat." I walk out of her apartment.

I stand outside of the door, listening.

"We'll tell him one day." Juniper says.

"And i'll tell him to back off." Stefan inputs.

Keilani sniffs, "I need to stop being so self-destructive."

And that was enough i needed to here.

I walk back out of the complex, pulling the engagement ring off my finger.

I call Gio, "Take my ring off Serenity and tell her to pack her shit. Engagements off."

"Anything else?"

"I want constant surveillance on Keilani. I want her every move tracked. Assign one of the seniors."

"Yes capo." He hangs up.

=
=
=
=
=
ten & yangyang >>

word count: 2143

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7M 88.7K 58
"๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐๐๐š๐ฆ๐ง ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." Lonzo Mattia doesn't like strangers. Wh...
946 43 30
Philophobia : The fear of falling in Love *** Mike Romano ,Italian Mafia King. New leader of the Italian Mafia. He had everything, from big houses, t...
7.3K 1.3K 55
ยฉall rights reserved. This document is a product of my own imagination and should not be copied or reproduced in any form without my consent. All the...
34.6K 923 22
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐„๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐š." "๐…๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ฒ, ๐ˆ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๏ฟฝ...