The Fire Keeper (Male reader...

By Drake00943

Y/N got adopted into the family of devils but he doesn't know it and neither do they know that he is aware of... More

Bio
Peerage
Adopted Family Bio
Seraphina Peerage
Harem
Prologue - Adoption
Chapter 1 - The new student
Chapter 2 - First day and secrets out
Chapter 3 - First 3 pieces and a reunion
A little announcement
Chapter 4 - The new teacher and a fight for the familiars
Seraphina Peerage REVEAL
Chapter 5 - The Rook, the guest and meeting new people
Chapter 6 - Meeting the Gremory, Sitri and Phoenix
Chapter 7 - Servants and meeting a new pawn
Chapter 8 - Kokomi is WHAT?!
Chapter 9 - Meeting Lord KFC Jr
Chapter 10 - Gathering most of the peerage
Chapter 11 - Rest of the peerage, Crashing the wedding and fight for freedom
Y/Ns Final peerage
OVA: Authors visit
Chapter 12 - Aftermath
Chapter 13 - The truth and helping Sucrose
Full Harem
Chapter 14 - The exorcists
Chapter 15 - The ugly crow
VOTE FOR THE LEMONS
VOTE CLOSED: RESULTS
LEMONS 🍋 🍋 🍋: All in one
Chapter 16 - The pool and Iseei has a girlfriend?
Chapter 17 - Open house and Issei's girlfriend arrival
Chapter 18 - A talk with the keeper and the birthday
Chapter 19 - The peace meeting
Chapter 20 - 🍋 Horny fox and a discovery
Chapter 22 - The massive genocide, a meeting and a 🍋🍋
OVA - Temporary teachers
Chapter 23 - Training aftermath and dinner with Gremory's
Chapter 24 - Party and and a pitiful god
Chapter 25 - End of summer break and plans for the reveal
Chapter 26 - Metting with gods and Ddraigs despair
Chapter 27 - Familiar introduction and an encounter with a goddess
Chapter 28 - Is the end near?
Chapter 29 - The tour and reveal
Chapter 30 - Epilogue
Announcement and news

Chapter 21 - The other side

3.1K 54 21
By Drake00943

Thank you everyone for voicing your guesses, they were good and there was a very close one. The portal was made out of this mist:

--------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N POV-

Right now me and my peerage were standing in front of multiple portals.

Y/N: Okay so listen up. For a straight month all of you are going to train away from each other. Each of you will have a teacher, those people are also the ones who trained me in most things that I know till this day. After the month we'll join the Gremory and Sitri peerages in the underworld.

Sam: May I ask who they are boss?

Y/N: That you'll have to see for yourself. From left to right, I will say your name and that portal is yours. Phil, Weiss, Silverash, Raven, Ryan, Sam, Akaza, Alastair, Summer, Pramanix, Siege, Cliffheart, Izuku, Kuroka, Godzilla. And the last thing I need to tell you. Don't die.

My peerage walked through the portals and they closed. I hope Ryan won't be too annoying for her. Meh, she'll manage. Now let's see how's Sera doing. I teleported back home into the living room where I saw her and her peerage with their things prepared.

Y/N: So how yall doing?

Remi: EEP! *turns around* Don't do that!

Y/N: Sorry.

Sera: Nevermind her. We're ready leave. What about you and your peerage?

Y/N: Oh I already sent them to their personal trainers. Now I'm waiting for Aldrich to open the portal so I can go with my plans.

Sera: Who's Aldrich?

Y/N: Everything will be revealed in due time Sera. Oh that reminds me, Yae how are you feeling?

Yae: I'm good. And I hope you're ready to take responsibility for the child.

Y/N: I will. I hope it's a girl.

Yae: Why?

Y/N: So dad can suffer a bit. I know how much he wants to have a grandson, so just imagine his reaction when it'll be a girl.

Yae: Oh I can't wait.

Then a black portal opened next to me.

Y/N: Welp, this is where I leave. I'll see yall in a month. And Yae please don't go too hard on the training.

I walked through the portal and appeared in the same room with the portal where Aldrich was already waiting for me.

Aldrich: As you predicted we're getting energy signals from your servant. All we need is for you to stick your hand through the portal so he can track your energy and go back.

Y/N: Alright. *sticks a hand through the portal* But why didn't he just got out of it?

Aldrich: It seems like when someone exits the portal it closes on the other side and opens when someone else goes through it.

Y/N: Oh.

I then felt some one grab my hand so I pulled him through and that person revealed to be Lancelot.

Y/N: Was it a success?

Lancelot: Yes........King.

Y/N: Then let's see what we're dealing with.

We walked over to the free table in the room and Lancelot took out a map from his shadow and layed it on the table. He also drew 2 arrows pointing at something. Before I could ask he handed me a note.

Y/N: "I scouted the whole land as you ordered and marked everything I could find. The yellow dots are something similar to the bonfires you taught me about. The larger arrow points at the place where I met a woman who had a very small aura of a devil. While the small one points at the location of the tower from where I cound feel the aura of a devil at much, much higher degree" Now this is interesting.

Aldrich: I agree. But I am interested in the tree on the map. Did you find out anything about it?

Lancelot shook his head no.

Aldrich: That's a shame.

Y/N: Yeah. Though I suppose I'll find out myself. If there's nothing else you have to tell me about then I'm going in.

Aldrich: As you wish my lord. We will await your return.

Y/N: Good. As soon as exactly a month passes open the portal for me.

Aldrich: Understood my lord. Safe travels.

Y/N: Thank you.

I walked to a portal and before walking inside I equipped my armor with a coiled sword on my hip and walked in. As soon as I did I was blinded by bright light and when it died down I looked around and saw that I was in some sort of abandoned church or something? I walked towards the doors and saw a corpse of a woman near the wall and ignored it. I tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge so I did the only thing I could. I kicked the damn door open and one of them broke.

Y/N: Hah, if it closed, try harder to open it. If it's locked, kick the door down.

I walked out saw the golden tree.

Y/N: Now that's a big bitch.

I looked around and saw some ruins with a statue to my left so u walked over to the edge and jumped straight to the entrance of the ruins. As I walked in and approached the statue I saw something jump from behind it and land in front of me.

Y/N: Okay so the tree is the big bitch and you're an ugly bitch.

The thing tried to slash me but I caught the sword and stabbed it with my sword and burned it from the inside to ashes.

Y/N: Huh, so the First Flame does work here. Hehe, then it will be boring and fun at the same time.

After that pathetic encounter ((A/N: tell that to new players who didn't even play dark souls)) I walked to the right and to the cliff, seeing that there was no other way I walked back a few steps and ran to the cliff and jumped down.

Y/N: LEEEEEROOOOOY JEEEENKIIIIINS!

And with that I passed out. Then I woke up to the sound of a horse walking closer to me but I pretended to be knocked out. The horse stopped and sniffed my hand. Then I heard a female voice.

???: Don't worry Torrent, fortune is on his side. *gets off the horse* We found him here, after all.

I heard the woman approach me so I acted like I just woke up and barely had strength to look up and looked at her.

???: One of his kind is sure to seek the Elden Ring.

Y/N: 'is that where that lazy ass is sealed in? Then I'll need to find that shit'

???: Even if it does violate, the Golden Order.

I pretended to pass out and I could hear her get on the horse as they left. When I couldn't heard them anymore I stood up and looked around. A cave. With a door and a stairway. I made my way to the stairs and when I walked up and opened the doors I saw another room and another set of stairs. I made my way up the stairs once again and this time I found myself in a bigger room. In the middle of it however, was something strange.

I walked up and took a closer look.

Y/N: Hmmm, I wonder.

I took out the coiled sword, covered it in flames and struck this thing. As soon as I did I saw many and many different locations and it stopped on the one where I cound feel the slight devil presence, but it was a bit different. I pulled out my sword and the visions stopped so I sat down in front of this thing and closed my eyes. If this thing worked like a bonfire then if I concentrate and think of a location then I should appear there. And hey, it worked! I felt a little dizzy but when I opened my eyes I was in a different place, this time outdoors. It was also night. How the fuck? Then I saw a blue light to my right and when I looked at the source I saw the same woman from before appear.

???: Greetings. Traveller from beyond the fog. I am Melina.

The woman walked closer and sat on the ground on her knees closer to me and took off her hood.

Melina: I offer you an accord.

Y/N: 'God DAMN! If I could I would smash her right here right now but that can be done later'

Melina: Have you heard of the Finger Maidens?

Y/N: 'Nope!'

Melina: They serve the Two Fingers, offering guidance, and aid, to the tarnished.

Y/N: 'Ohhhhhh, a story time. But I'm not tarnished or whatever tho. I'm the ashen one but okay'

Melina: But you, I am afraid, are maidenless.

Y/N: 'okay and? If only you knew how many girls have crush on me and how many girls are horny for me back at home. Oh and let's not forget that I'll be a father'

Melina: I can play the role of maiden. Turning runes into strength. To aid you in your search for the Elden Ring. You need only take me with you. To the foot of the Erdtree.

Y/N: 'I wonder if these tarnished can speak? If not then she's in for a surprise.'

I looked at her, then at this light thing making her think that I'm considering her offer and then looked at her and smirked underneath my helmet waiting to see her reaction.

Y/N: So that's what that tree is called. But yeah, sure, I'll take you there.

Melina: *spooked and surprised* You can speak?!

Y/N: Well duh. I'm not this tarnished you talk about. I'm a normal human being. 'Mostly.....................maybe'

Melina: O-oh. Ahem. Then it's settled. Summon me by the grace to turn runes into strength.

Y/N: Don't need to.

Melina: Huh? But why-

Y/N: Because I'm strong enough to burn this whole world to the ground.

Melina: *scared a little* H-HUH?!

Y/N: Yeah. On the website vsbattles.fandom.com it says that Soul of Cinder is at least Tier 4-C, and likely Tier High 4-C. Which if you don't understand are characters of such high power level that they can Create/Destroy Stars in Tier 4-C and Create/Destroy Large Stars in Tier High 4-C. And he's now fused with me and all his powers are mine soooooooo, yeah, I'm one powerful mother fucker.

Melina: W-WHAT!!!

((((A/N: I mean yeah. That mother fucker powerful as fuck))))

Y/N: Yes. Here.

I created a small flame in my palm and then made a hand gun sign and shot that flame into the sky at extremely high speed.

Y/N: Now look and be amazed.

I looked at the sky in the direction and she did the same. After a few more seconds I snapped my fingers and a bright flash appeared in the sky and as it died down a little we could see a biggest and brightest orange star shining in the sky.

Melina: W-Woah. It's, beautiful.

Y/N: Damn right it is. Now, *looks at her and she looks at him* let's talk. *helmet dissappears*

As soon as I made my helmet dissappear and Melina saw my face she immediately blushed.

Y/N: 'Welp, as some memes say. No longer maidenless. And she's not too far from being virginityless'

--------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is a bit longer then others. Hope you enjoyed anyway. :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 119 7
Naruto in dxd world and check what awaits him in a new universe with lots of supernatural beings
21.6K 326 12
Y/N die and get reincarnated to the world of supernatural, where devil, angel, fallen angel exist. Before he get reincarnated he meet the Shadow Mona...
1.7M 15.3K 60
Inspired by @Astro_Reaper22 and @TheWidowMaker, I decided to make a dxd x male reader(this is my first book so don't hate on me okay?) Disclaimer: I...
9.7K 205 12
Hiroki Kusuchi is a high schooler who attends Kuoh Academy, he is an all around average guy with nothing sticking out about him. One day he ends up r...