True moon

By IssyRob

If you had told me three years ago that I would be deciding the fate of Esme, a woman I had once considered a... More

Prologue (recommended to read but not obligatory)
Chapter 1- Selfish
Chapter 2- Decisions
Chapter 3- Broken family
Chapted 4- Turning page
Chapter 5- Goodbyes
Chapter 7- Alone
Chapter 8- Helpless
Chapter 9- Assumptions
Chapter 10- Explanations
Chapter 11- Esme's letter
Chapter 12- Charlie's talk
Chapter 13- offended
Jasper's tasks Part 1
Jasper's tasks part 2
Got your back
Unwanted
They're all the same
Overreaction
Tense
Moving on
Jane
Gone
The volturi
Conditions
Reactions
Agreements
Chapter 29- dedication
Chapter 31- Part 1, party
Chapter 31- part 2, party
Chapter 32- Dates
Chapter 34
Chapter 35- Holiday
Chapter 36- Tension
Chapter 37-Queen Isabella part 1
Chapter 38- Queen Isabella part 2
Chapter 39- fate
Chapter 40- consequences
Chapter 41-revenge
Epilogue

Chapter 33- Date

986 43 21
By IssyRob

Bella POV

"You look breathtaking" Alec murmured, as he opened the car door for me.

"Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself" I smiled as I got inside the car.

Alec got into the driver's seat and began to drive off.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"Not telling you- it's a surprise" Alec smirked at me.

I groaned in frustration.

"Please?" I asked.

"Nope"

"Ugh!"

"You'll like it though, I think" Alec added.

I smiled.

"I'll like anything to do with you" I murmured.

Alec smiled at me.

We spent another minute and a half with small chat and comfortable silence before Alec pulled up into a parking space in front of a play centre.

"What?" I giggled. "What are we doing here?"

"We gonna go to a 24 hour adult play area, duh!" Alec grinned at me.

"That is really cool"

"And I've booked the thing so that we can have it all to ourselves" Alec added.

"This is really awesome, thank you!" I grinned as I hugged Alec.

"My pleasure, now shall we go in?" Alec asked me.

"Definitely!" I exclaimed.

Once inside, Alec handed me a plastic cup.

"Vampires don't drink, remember?" I scoffed, raising an eyebrow at him.

"I know- but this is animal blood" Alec explained. "Cause I know you don't drink human blood so I got animal blood for us to drink instead of coke"

I laughed.

"Thanks"

"No problem" Alec shrugged, a smile tugging at his lips.

The play centre was incredible. It was massive! And it had loads and loads of stuff to do. There was a huge ball pit. Massive of slides. Climbing frames. Bouncy castles. Flower making tables. Monkey bars. See saws. Everything. And we had it all to ourselves!

"Race you to the ball pit!" I screamed as I shot off.

"It's on" Alec exclaimed as he chased me.

"I win!" I screamed as I landed into the ball pit.

"Cheater!" Alec shouted as he began to chuck balls at me.

"What?! No I didn't!" I protested as I began to chuck balls back at him.

Before long, we were rolling around in the balls laughing and screaming while chucking balls at each other.

"Ugh, I'm exhausted" I exclaimed dramatically as I collapsed into the balls.

Alec grinned at me and began to bury me under the balls.

"Noo help!" I screamed as I laughed.

Soon, I was buried deep and had given up all hope of coming back out. Instead, I decided to worm my way around under the balls over to Alec and tickle him.

I slowly slid under the balls as carefully as I could (making sure not to hustle them to much) and began to worm my way around to Alec. Coming up behind him, I reached my arms out and began to tickle his stomach.

Cor, he had pretty rock hard abs, that's all I've gotta say.

"Aaaar!" he screamed as he quickly tried to untangle himself and get up.

I quickly got up and sprinted away.

"I'm coming for you Bella!" he roared, as he followed me up the climbing frame.

"Ahhh, no please" I begged as I slid down the slide.

I quickly hid myself behind a wall.

There was silence for a couple of seconds before suddenly two arms pinned me to the ground.

"Ahaha got you!" Alec exclaimed.

"No!!" I screamed in defeat.

Alec leaned in closer to me. So close our noses were touching. Sparks flew through my body. I leaned in closer.

"Bella" Alec sighed.

"Alec"

"Bella, can I kiss you?" he asked me.

"Please"

He leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. The kiss began soft and gentle and then became passionate and desperate. Our lips locked together, we moved in sync. After a minute, we pulled away.

"That was...." Alec trailed off.

"Incredible" I smiled.

"Yeah" Alec sighed.

"But you gotta catch me first if you want another one!" I squealed, as I ran over towards the monkey bars.

"Oh I'm coming"

A couple of hours later

"That was honestly the best date I have ever been on- it was incredible" I sighed, as I gazed outside the window.

Alec turned to face me - taking his eyes off from the steering wheel for a few seconds- and smiled at me.

"You looked so good with a daisy chain" I laughed as I pinched Alec's cheeks.

"You're never to mention that, okay?" Alec growled.

"I ain't promising anything" I chuckled.

"You sure about that?" Alec smirked at me as he began to tickle me.

"Okay- I promise, I promise!" I exclaimed.

"Thought so" Alec said smugly.

"We're back"Alec smiled, as he parked the car.

Alec walked me to my bedroom door before he pressed me against the wall.

"Do I get one more kiss before I leave?" he murmured, against my lips.

"Well, I dunno...." I trailed off.

Alec pressed his lips to mine. I moaned and opened my mouth to let his tongue slide into mine. We battled for dominance but eventually I won. After a couple of minutes, I pulled away, gasping.

"It gets better each time" Alec smiled at me.

"Bella- will you be my girlfriend?" Alec asked me.

I gasped.

"Yes yes yes! Of course" I exclaimed.

"And will you go on another date with me tomorrow?"

"Of course" I smiled at him.

"Good night Alec" I whispered at him, before I turned around, and headed into my bedroom.

Once in my room, I squealed.

Later that evening

"So it sounds like it was amazing!" Jane squealed as she finished filing her nails and moved onto mine.

"Yep" I grinned at her. "I think I really like him"

Jane, Heidi and I were all sitting in my bedroom, discussing my date and doing our nails.

"This is so cute- I can't wait for your guys wedding!" Heidi exclaimed.

"Wedding?!" I exclaimed. "I don't even know how much I like him yet!" I protested.

"Oh c'mon he obviously loves you and you obviously do too...it'll only be a matter of weeks" Heidi argued.

Jane nodded her head in agreement.

"No way am I getting married to a stranger in 2 weeks time!"

Jane and Heidi laughed at me.

"So how do you like Volturi?" Heidi asked me, as she began to paint her toenails blood red. How ironic.

"I love it" I smiled. "It's really nice, everyone is so friendly and I feel like I've been here years. Everyone has welcomed me so well"

Jane smiled at me. "Better than the Cullens?"

"Definitely!" I exclaimed. "Cause the Cullens didn't really love me- only Alice and Emmett did so..." I trailed off.

"And are you completely over Edward now?" Heidi asked me curiously.

"Yes" I said proudly.

"That's my girl!" Heidi cheered.

"I hate him for what he did to me- and how he played me- there is absolutely no way I would ever get back with him."

"So Jane, anyone got your eye?" I asked her with a wink.

"No, obviously, all the boys here are idiots anyway!" she scoffed.

"I'm telling your brother you said that!" I shouted.

Jane grinned at me.

"You know, Sam has got a girlfriend" Heidi said casually.

"What?!" Jane roared.

"Haha! I knew it!" Heidi screamed.

"Jane likes sam, Jane likes sam" she squealed.

"Shut up" Jane glared at Heidi. "And I don't!"

"You obviously do" I joined in. "But who is Sam?"

"He's this new vampire. He's twenty two and comes from Britain so he is so cute cause he is really polite. And guess what his gift is?" Heidi asked me.

I shrugged. "No idea"

Jane hid her face in embarrassment.

"To remove pain" she grinned at me.

"You're joking?!" I laughed. "That is actually hilarious!"

"Opposites attract, eh Jane?" I said, nudging her in the ribs.

"Shut up!" she exclaimed.

We all laughed at her.

"Oh guys, it's six o'clock- we've got a meeting" Jane announced.

"Let's go"

In the meeting

I gazed around the hall in wonder- I hadn't realised how many vampires were in the Volturi. There had to be around two hundred.

"So, Bella, my dear, we were thinking about starting your training tomorrow" Alec began.

I nodded.

"Felix is going to teach you to fight" Aro continued.

Felix winked at me.

"And Jane is going to teach you how to spread your gift onto other people"

"Okay- sounds great!" I smiled.

"Now, Felix and Heidi have decided on a date for the wedding...Felix over to you"

"Okay, Heidi and I are going to have our wedding tomorrow in this castle" Felix announced, with a goofy smile on his face.

"Woooh!" we all exclaimed.

"Onto the more serious news" Aro said, his tone serious.

"We have an uprising in the north- three vampires have been going on a killing spree...I'll be sending Caius, Demetri, Rema, Lali and Joan to go deal with that but only after the wedding tomorrow" Aro ordered.

"That's all for now- Heidi and Felix want to prepare this venue with Jane, Bella and Alec so can everyone else leave and go to their rooms or somewhere not in the way."

Everyone nodded and began to file out.

"Right- let's organise this wedding!" Heidi demanded.

Everyone began to get to work putting up bunting and chairs and tables. Felix and Heidi were having a traditionalish wedding- which surprised me. They were going to have a religious ceremony take place in the clock tower- which they had already set up and Aro was going to be doing the service. Then, there would be a reception and party in the main hall. And a hunt (I guess that wasn't so traditional...)

I was trying to reach for the disco ball (which was on the highest shelf) and was having no success. Sometimes, it really wasn't great being short.

"Need some help?" A low husky voice whispered into my ear.

I screamed in surprise, only to realise it was Alec. Turning around, I hit him in the chest.

"Don't do that" I told him off as I whacked him in the chest. I caught Jane and Heidi snickering out of the corner of my eye. 

"And yes please" I said with a smile.

Reaching up, Alec grabbed the disco ball and handed it to me.

"Thanks" I murmured as I moved in to peck Alec on the lips before going off to Heidi.

"Heidi- where do you want this?" I asked her.

"Just above the dance mat" Heidi grinned at me, knowingly.

I turned around to go and put it up.

"Oh and by the way Bella, you two are definitely going to be getting married soon" Heidi smirked at me.

"Heidi!" I exclaimed as I ran off.

The following day at the wedding

The wedding ceremony had gone swimmingly well. Heidi looked absolutely breathtaking and Felix looked so....well serious. I couldn't quite get over it. Dressed up in a suit and bow tie, Felix looked like...an adult.

"Speeches!" Demetri squealed as he tapped a glass of blood to get everyone's attention.

Jane got up to do a maid of honor speech.

"I've always told Heidi from day 1 not to get married. I told her what any good friend would: that marriage is really just a fancy word for adopting a grown up child. I think with Felix it's not even a grown up child- it's literally a child"

Everyone burst out laughing.

" A good example of this is a wedding that I attended with Felix and Heidi. At the wedding reception, the photographer yelled, 'Would all the men, please stand next to the one person who has made your life worth living.' And guess who Felix went to? The bartender!"

This speech is actually hilarious.

"Felix be warned- not only does Heidi dress to kill- she also cooks to kill!" Jane smirked.

"OMG too funny!" I shouted.

"Everybody knows that losing a wife can be hard, well in Felix's case it's gonna be impossible cause boy can Heidi run"

"Seriously though, I am so happy for you two. Heidi you have been a great friends for me for many years now and are absolutely incredible. Felix- you're great, hilarious and make me realise I'm better single! Congrats!" Jane exclaimed, as she sat down. 

Demetri got up.

"Felix man, you're great. Once as a joke Felix put an 'ad' in the newspaper: 'Wife wanted'.  Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: 'You can have mine.' But he didn't want any of them, he only wanted Heidi. Oh and a xbox."

Everyone chuckled.

"Felix is a complete idiot. Let's face it. And he comes up with the most bizarre of solutions. For example, once when Heidi told him that he should be more affectionate he decided to get two girlfriends".

I burst out laughing. Oh, Felix.

"Or perhaps when Heidi complained that Felix's would be awful as a girl, he decided to dress up as a girl with makeup and everything and then tried to seduce all of the men in town. You'll be surprised to hear he got none"

"But seriously Felix, you're my best mate and I'm so happy that you've found so one to bug other than me, congratulations man" Demetri finished with a smile as he sat down.

"Those speeches were incredible" I laughed as I turned to face Alec.

"I know- I hope we have as great speeches at our wedding"

I gasped.

"What?" I stuttered.

Alec turned away, slightly embarrassed.

"You heard me" he murmured. "Don't you want to marry me?"

"Yeah well...I guess...but not yet" I trailed off.

"I know, I know, but one day" Alec smirked, pressing his lips to mine.

One day, I'll be getting married to Alec. Just the thought brought a smile to my lips.

Hello!

Such a long chapter- very impressive. My longest yet!

Thank you so much for 7K!

I can't believe how nicely you guys all commented on my last chapter...it was really sweet and kind of you all. Especially @whitek. This chapter is dedicated to because she has supported me from the very beginning and votes and comments on every chapter.

I have school exams all of next week so I am afraid I probably won't be able to update for a little- sorry! hence why this chapter was so long.

I really liked this chapter- who else thought that Bella and Alec's date was really cute! I loved the idea of going to an adult play centre! BEST DATE IDEA EVER!

Anyway please Comment and Vote,

Love you all loads,

Issy

xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25K 43
What if the Volturi kings had spent thousands of years looking for their mate? And what if they found her with the newborn army sent to kill Bella? W...
107K 4.1K 19
"He's gone. I'm a vampire now, and it's all HIS fault. I'm in what most would say the clutches of evil, but really their..ok it's true but when no el...
6K 143 16
Book 1 of 2 Timelines: Twilight Ava never knew her life would turn out the way it did now. That she'd turn out the way she did. That was until her wo...
74.3K 1.7K 15
If people were asked to describe Dylan Swan. They would say outgoing, adventurous, sassy and hard-working unlike her sister who tries to get attentio...