My New Hero

De KenleyCopeland

Taking place shortly after the events of it's prequel; My Old Hero, Izuku and Katsuki agree that they want to... Mai multe

Prologue
1: Plot Line
2: You're Pitiful
3: Sting
4: Hurt and Pain
5: State of my Head
6: Cry me a River
7: Caught in a Lie
8: God sent me as Karma
9: Sweet Chaos
10: When the Rain Stops
11: A Little Space
12: Unnatural
13: Inferiority Complex
14: Line 'Em Up
15: Lucky One
16: Blind Love
17: Effort
19: Savior
20: Learning
21: Good to Me
22: Warning!
23: From Hell with Love
24: Fighter
25: Damage
26: What Can I Do?
27: Yours
28: Shivers
29: Electrified
30: The Feels
31: Nightmares
32: Torture
33: Demons
34: I'm Here
35: Fever
36: Think About You
37: Say Me Cute
38: Privacy
39: Icy
40: Blind and Frozen
41: Lovin' You More
42: Wet
43: Earned It
44: Christmas Day
45: Hot Enough
46: Troublemaker
47: Facade
48: I'm Gonna Show You Crazy
49: Playdate
50: Reason
51: Clockwork
52: Dice
53: Sunshine
54: Fearless
55: Doubt & Trust
56: Vicious
57: Resonance
58: Turn Back Time
59: Beastmode
60: Odd Sense
61: Alive
62: Strike Back
63: Invincible
64: Reason
65: Finesse
66: Paradise
67: Touch
68: Suspicious Camouflage
69: Villain
70: What I Want
71: Mr. Blue Sky
72: Step Up
73: Superhuman
Epilogue: The Feels for My Crush

18: Good Luck, Bad Luck

130 4 2
De KenleyCopeland

"Woah~!" 

'Of all the places we'd go to, this was one of the last places I'd think Kacchan would bring us to.' Izuku thought as they stood in front of the large sight. 

"Figured we'd come here since it's been a while and the kids haven't been here before." Katsuki muttered, as he rubbed the back of his neck. 

"Mama, where are we? It's huge!" 

"Ah- Oh, Katsuma, this is the Amusement Park." Izuku answered. 

"Can we go inside, it looks fun!" Katsuma begged, tugging his mother's pants. 

"Any exact reason to take us to the Amusement Park besides us not coming here in a long time, Kacchan?" Izuku asked. Katsuki's cheeks instantly blossomed a shade of pink and he started averting his eyes from the greenette. 

"We were supposed to go on a date here one time back then, but you didn't show up and Round Face did instead." he mumbled.

That sparked a memory for the greenette as she remembered that years ago, she had a plan to set up Yaoyorozu and Todoroki together by planning a double date with her and Katsuki going. The only reason she didn't end up going on the double date and Uraraka went instead was because Uraraka confessed to Izuku that she had feelings towards Katsuki, so Izuku let Uraraka take her place. 

"You still owe me for that time, so I thought now would be a good time." Katsuki stated. 

Just hearing his voice all shy and gentle was something that warmed the greenette's chest and she could only smile at the thought. 

"Hmph, I guess you're right, but the kids are gonna have to be with us on this one." Izuku answered with a sigh.

Just as they were entering the park, Katsuma was looking around and saw an Ice cream stand in the distance. 

"Oh! Mama, I want ice cream!" Katsuma yelled. Izuku looked up at where Katsuma said what he wanted and knew the outcome. 

"Hah- Katsuma, you just had breakfast, maybe later." Izuku answered sweetly. 

"No! I want ice cream now!" 

"What the- is he always stubborn?" Katsuki asked. 

"You have no idea. Here, why don't you take Izuki with you and Katsuma and walk around the park for a bit." Izuku said, handing her husband the twin girl that just woke up. 

"Huh? Why me?" 

"Because you're the one that brought up the idea of coming here, so be a man and watch your kids like you're supposed to. And Katsuma, if you act like a good boy with papa, then maybe you'll get some ice cream later, okay?" Izuku asked, as she looked down at the little boy. 

"Okay~. I wanna go this way, papa!" Katsuma yelled as started running off.

"What- Yah! Get back here!" Katsuki yelled, as he carefully started running with the 1 year old girl in his arms. 

Izuku could only sigh and hope that everything was gonna go well from this idea of hers. 

'It was Kacchan's idea to come here, so now he needs to take the responsibility of being the one watching them in a public place. I just hope Katsuma isn't gonna stay this stubborn like Kacchan. Hmph, I am glad Kacchan was the one that suggested we do something like this today since it's the weekend. But...' 

The greenette paused in thought and remembered what Katsuki told her that morning. 

"Oh yeah, I decided that I'm changing my schedule and I'll be home on the weekends." "Since now, I haven't taken time off for the past 3 years, so now I'm gonna take time off on the weekends. Can't make you do everything alone forever." 

'Did Kacchan think about taking weekends off because of me? If only I knew how he thinks, but it did give me a bit of relief to know Kacchan's wanting to do this much for me and the kids. Let's just hope things go well today.'

"Papa, I want ice cream!" 

"Yah- Didn't your mom say no? You think asking me this time is gonna work?" Katsuki asked. 

"Erm- But I am a good boy." Katsuma huffed. 

"Your mom said later, so listen to your mom or you won't get any at all." Katsuki answered as he rubbed the little boy's head. 

Katsuma didn't like that response and started crying, and not just crying–no, he started whining and bawling his eyes out. Everyone around them started watching the little boy cry his eyes out and some were even making disappointed faces or remarks at how Katsuki wasn't reacting. 

"What the- Yah- stop crying, it's not the fucking end of the world. Would you just-" 

"Some dad, he's even swearing at the little boy." 

"How awful, what kind of parent would swear at their child?" he heard people mutter. 

'Damnit, gotta keep it together.' 

"Alright fine, let's go back and see what your mom thinks." Katsuki sighed as he grabbed the crying boy's little hand and practically dragged him back. 

'Geez, was he like this when he was a baby? His sister hasn't cried once in my arm.' Katsuki thought, glancing down at the little girl in his right arm who almost looked like she was glaring at her big brother.

"Hm? Izumu, are you awake now? That was quite a nap you had. Huh?" Izuku looked up from the stroller to see Katsuki walking back up to them with Izuki sitting calm in his arm and Katsuma still bawling his eyes out. 

"What- What happened to Katsuma, did he get hurt?" Izuku asked as she knelt down in front of the little boy. 

"No, he's throwing a fit cause I told him no when he wanted ice cream." Katsuki answered, annoyed. 

"Katsuma, I told you that if you were a good boy, you could get some, did you forget?" Izuku asked. 

"I just... 'sniffle' I want 'sniffle' ice cream!" he cried.

"Hah- Looks like coming here was a bad idea." Izuku said, as she stood up and took Izuki out of Katsuki's arms. 

"What're you doing?" 

"I'm putting Izuki back in the stroller and we're going back home." Izuku answered. 

"What? That quick, why?" 

"Kacchan, you can't spoil a child just because they whine and cry. Anytime Katsuma or the twins start crying and throwing a fit in public, I have no choice but to take them home. It's one thing for them to throw a fit at home, but it's another if they do it in public, and I don't like getting that kind of attention. So because Katsuma's throwing a fit, it's time for us to go home." Izuku explained. 

'Damnit, so much for my plan.' Katsuki thought. 

"Can you grab Katsuma and carry him so we can go?" 

"Yeah."

Katsuki turned his head and was expecting to see a mini-me of him crying and sitting on the ground, but instead, the sight of the little boy... was gone! 

"Wait- what? How did-" 

"Kacchan, what's wrong?" Katsuki turned back to the greenette and looked confused. 

"H-He's... not here." he muttered. 

Izuku batted her eyes a few times and then looked around from where they were standing to finally understand that her son was not in their sight. 

"You- YOU LOST KATSUMA?!?!?!" she exclaimed. 

"He was just here, I don't know how he-" 

"THIS IS NO TIME TO BE TELLING ME HE WAS JUST HERE, IT'S OBVIOUS HE RAN OFF!!! IF YOU JUST KEPT YOUR EYES ON HIM THEN THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!!!" she yelled. 

"Me? He's your kid too, what makes you think I have to watch him all the time?" 

"Because you're the one that was watching him last!"

"Okay okay, got it. Let's just split up and look for him before something bad happens." Katsuki groaned and walked off before the greenette could say anything else. 

'Hah- There are still plenty of things Kacchan needs to learn about taking care of kids, and keeping an eye on them at all times is the most important thing. Who knows what could happen to Katsuma if we don't try and find him soon. No- I can't think of the worst possible outcome, I need to find him as soon as possible!' Izuku thought as she grabbed the stroller and pushed the twins around to look for the little blond. 

'I should go to security and see if they've seen Katsuma around, that'll help. Who knows how Kacchan's gonna look for him, but the least I can do is get some kind of help.'

As the parents were wandering around the park looking for the little boy, the little boy seemed to have his mind set on a certain something. 

"Ice cream~ Ice cream~ I'm a good boy and I want ice cream!" Katsuma hummed as he trotted along the pavement. 

He wasn't aware that he was wandering off on his own, all he wanted was ice cream because he had the thought that ice cream made him be a good boy. He kept walking past small food stands, until he finally looked up to see the ice cream stand right in front of him. 

"Ice cream!" he joyously cheered. He ran up to the stand and tried to read the sign, but since he barely could understand the writing, he squinted at the sign and started pouting. 

"Have you picked a flavor, little man?" the man in charge of the stand asked.

Katsuma looked up at the man and saw past the devilish grin the man was giving him. The man was giving off bad signs, but because Katsuma just wanted the sweet dessert, he didn't pay attention to it. 

"I'm a good boy, and I want ice cream!" Katsuma stated almost proud. 

"A good boy, huh? Then I know just what kind of flavor ice cream you deserve, little man." the man said and grabbed a waffle cone and scooped a couple scoops and stacked it onto the cone and knelt down to hand it to the little boy. 

"Here yah go, my boy, Strawberry for the good boy." the man said. 

Katsuma's eyes glistened with delight at the Pink stacked cream on a crispy looking cone, and he reached his hands out to grab the sweet treat.

"Ah- but hold on just a second, my boy." the man said and swiftly pulled the ice cream cone away from him. 

"Hey! That's my ice cream!" he yelled. 

"That may be true, but where're your parents, they gotta pay for this." the man said. 

"My mama and papa are right he-" Katsuma turned his head and stopped mid-sentence to realize that neither his mom or dad was in sight. 

"Ma...ma? Papa? W-Where are you?" he asked in a shaky voice as tears formed up in his eyes. 

"Don't worry, boy, you wanna know where your parents are, I'll take you to 'em, as long as you act like a good boy." the man said. 

"You will? You know where mama and papa are?" 

"Of course, now just be a good boy and follow me." 

Note: Hello My Little Emeralds!

Well something's about to happen to Katsuma, but that'll have to wait until tomorrow! It's not gonna be terribly bad for Katsuma, I promise.

Leave a like and comment down below!

Happy Reading from me, My Little Emeralds!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

69.3K 1.6K 36
[COMPLETED] being bullied during your childhood days, sucked. especially for such a fragile kid who dreams to be the top hero izuku midoriya who has...
148 2 8
Y/N has just moved back to Japan from the US after a 10 year absence. Her former friends, Izuku and Katsuki, had their own lives now and had never pl...
202 8 1
Katsuki Bakugou found the love of his life in the one that annoyed him, made him stronger, and believed in him even when he did wrong. Got him to und...
7.8K 142 21
Izuku Midoriya and Katsumi Bakugou's relationship severed when he left unannounced. But now he's back, and different. He's on hiatus with his bandmat...