Who's The Daddy {Slow Update}

By Choco_kitty05

They say that having a child is miracle They say being a parent is one of the happiest moments in life To see... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
New Book idea
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
🥰Hi Guys🥰
Hiatus
Chapter 19
WATTPAD UPDATE
Chapter 20
💜Premiere💜
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
New Book Out
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Side Story: Marcel and Theirry

Chapter 16

3.1K 127 9
By Choco_kitty05

~THIRD PERSON POV~

Since their date Klaus had continued to show his affection for Ophelia. He wanted her to move in with him but Marcel and Thierry said no while Ophelia declined saying that they weren't in a relationship yet so that was not happening.

Since she wouldn't move in with him, he and her agreed to have weekly movie nights and dinner dates. Ophelia liked how Klaus was with her and since they were moving slow they hadn't kissed each other on the lips as yet it was mostly pecks on the cheek and forehead.

Currently it was evening and their annual movie night so to have privacy, Klaus gave his hybrids the night off and his siblings were out and about the New Orleans streets. He also did not know where the female hybrid was and he honestly didn't care as he found her a nuisance. The female couldn't get over the fact that Ophelia was pregnant and Klaus didn't want her around or he'd snap her neck.

The fourteen week pregnant girl was walking around in one of Klaus' hoodies that was filled with his scent. It brought her comfort and so she stole it.

She picked a cartoon called Strange Magic for them to watch since tonight was her night to pick as Klaus chose a horror film the last time and she's still scared after watching The Conjuring. You'd think a girl who lives with vampires wouldn't be afraid of ghosts but sadly witches exist and so the movie scared her.

She baked cookies in shapes of coffins, bats and vampire teeth to represent vampires. She thought it would be funny when Klaus sees it.

She suddenly heard a whoosh and assumed it was Klaus who came back from buying ice cream since she craved it. However instead of the short blonde hair and blue green eyes she came face to face with a tanned skin, short black hair and dark brown eyes male.

"Oh who are you and haven't you heard of knocking before entering," she said looking at the male unamused.

"Sorry I was told Hayley Marshall lives here but I guess I was wrong," he said.

"Sorry she doesn't live here so please leave," said Ophelia but before she could blink, the hybrid knocked her out causing her to drop the tray of cookies as he carried her to the car and placed her in the back seat.

He got inside and drove away while a vampire who saw everything ran to report to Marcel.

Later on Tyler reached his destination as he stopped the car and took out the girl who he realized was pregnant as he saw the protruding belly that was outlined through the hoodie. He gently lifted her up before looking at Hayley who he had kidnapped earlier.

(Her belly)

He opened the door to the shack and placed Ophelia down on the ground before going for Hayley and bringing her inside as well.

"Tyler whatever you think your doing know that the original family has some sort of pact to keep her and my baby safe so if you hurt us they'll kill you," said Hayley as Ophelia slowly start to wake up.

Everything was blurry at first until she could clearly see the male from earlier and Hayley. 

"Who are you and what's going on?" She asked.

"What makes you think I'm afraid to die?" He asked back as he went towards Ophelia.

"I will untie you so please remain quiet and not talkative like her," said Tyler.

"Fine but can you tell me why you kidnapped me first?"she asked.

"I want to prove a point," he replied simply as he released the girl from her binds.

"Ready for this?" an unknown male asked as he entered the room.

"Let's do this,"he replied as the male grabbed Ophelia's hand bruising it in the process as he was about to take two vials of blood from her and Hayley. Ophelia wanted to fight however she realized she's only human with no weapon on her so she was helpless.

"No please don't," Ophelia begged as the other male tried to approach her.

"Klaus destroyed everything good in my life so I'm going to take away the thing he wants most," he responded but unlike his gentle nature before he jammed the syringe into her stomach drawing blood as she screamed out in pain.

After he was finished he took blood from Hailey as Ophelia cradled her knees to her chest in fright as she silently cried hoping her baby was okay. Flashbacks of the night she was raped suddenly flashed before her eyes as she trembled in fear. Tyler saw her terror and felt sorry for scaring her but he didn't try to comfort her as he still had his mission to complete.

He called another werewolf who happened to be a female into the room. He injected her with Hayley's blood and killed her before injecting the male with Ophelia's blood and killing him as well.

Seeing Hayley's look Tyler said, "Don't get all judgy Dwayne knew what he was getting himself into, infact he volunteered and so did Sandra."

He went on to tell her how a witch had a vision about Klaus using the baby's blood to make a werewolf army and he heard that Hayley was pregnant so he took her but he didn't expect another girl to also be pregnant so he took her too and used the two hybrid to see who whose blood would create the army.

He further went to say that he'd use the army to reclaim New Orleans but no one decided to tell him that Klaus had unsired hybrids who trusted him by their side

How can you be so sure that Klaus knows what the baby's blood would do?" Ophelia finally voiced out.

"What do you think Klaus Mikaelson killer of men, women and puppy would suddenly want be a daddy? No he has ulterior motives," responded Tyler.

"No your wrong Klaus would never do that and you Hayley are a bitch to believe that no wonder your no longer carrying a baby," said Ophelia.

"I could of been a good mother but you took my baby," shouted Hayley.

Hearing this Tyler thank God that he had inserted some of Ophelia's blood as well into Sandra last minute before killing her as he saw her protruding and Hayley didn't look pregnant. Gasps were suddenly heard when both wolves woke up.

"Your gonna have to feed on them," said Tyler as he cut both girl's necks. Dwayne sped and fed from Hayley while Sandra bit into Ophelia's neck. She drank until she suddenly started to feel pain and started to cough profusely.

"What happened to her" he asked enraged.

"There's vervain in my system,"she answered.

They then suddenly saw her bleeding from her eyes, ears and nose like Klaus' first hybrids that died during transition.

"Vervain can't cause that," he said in shock as the three witness the girl convulse before dropping dead on the ground meanwhile Dwayne successful became a hybrid due to the baby's blood.

" What the hell just happened?" the asked unison looking at the body in shock.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 2.1K 26
Many things can change within a year, but it hasn't been a year that passes it is eight. Eight years has so much room for growth, and for everyone to...
256K 3.2K 35
France Paris was my second home but New Orleans was my original home when I got a phone call from Marcel saying he needed my help I couldn't say no...
10.6K 215 38
"For an eternity, darling." He smiled. - Amelia Mikaelson, the original witch hybrid and the old wife of Klaus Mikaelson. Five hundred years of mar...
19.4K 336 45
❝I HEARD A LITTLE LOVE IS BETTER THAN NONE.❞ THERE IS NO GREATER STRENGTH THAN FAMILY. THE ORIGINAL VAMPIRE FAMILY SWORE IT TO ONE ANOTHER THROUGHOUT...