Their safe haven

By everlove2069

After her mother's and step fathers death, Evelyn must move in with her 7 older brothers who she had no idea... More

More info...
Characters 
Chapter one🫶🏼
Chapter two🫶🏼
Chapter three🫶🏼
Chapter four🫶🏼
Chapter five🫶🏼
Chapter six🫶🏼
Chapter seven🫶🏼
Chapter eight🫶🏼
Chapter nine🫶🏼
Chapter ten🫶🏼
Chapter eleven🫶🏼
Chapter twelve🫶🏼
Chapter thirteen🫶🏼
Chapter fourteen🫶🏼
Chapter fifteen🫶🏼
Chapter sixteen🫶🏼
Chapter seventeen🫶🏼
Chapter eighteen🫶🏼
Chapter nineteen🫶🏼
Chapter twenty🫶🏼
Chapter twenty-one🫶🏼
Chapter twenty-two🫶🏼
Chapter twenty-three🫶🏼
Chapter twenty-four🫶🏼
Chapter twenty-five🫶🏼
Chapter twenty-six🫶🏼
Chapter twenty-seven🫶🏼
Chapter twenty-eight🫶🏼
Chapter twenty-nine🫶🏼
Chapter thirty🫶🏼
Chapter thirty-one🫶🏼
Chapter thirty-two🫶🏼
Chapter thirty-three🫶🏼
Chapter thirty-four🫶🏼
Chapter thirty-five🫶🏼
Chapter thirty-six🫶🏼
Chapter thirty-eight🫶🏼
Chapter thirty-nine🫶🏼
Chapter forty🫶🏼
Chapter forty-one🫶🏼
Chapter forty-two 🫶🏼
Chapter forty-three🫶🏼
Chapter forty-four🫶🏼
Chapter forty-five🫶🏼
Chapter forty-six🫶🏼
Chapter forty-seven 🫶🏼
Chapter forty-eight🫶🏼
Chapter forty-nine🫶🏼
Chapter fifty🫶🏼
Chapter fifty-two🫶🏼

Chapter thirty-seven🫶🏼

4.1K 102 80
By everlove2069

Evelyn's pov

Sleep came easy, but keeping the bad memories away was hard. I looked up at the dark ceiling for almost the whole night, nothing worked to put me back to sleep. I glanced over at my clock and sighed as the time read 5:30 am in bold letters.

I didn't have much to do since it was Saturday but I still wanted to sleep but not even that came with peace. I watched as the sunset came through my glass window, lighting my room with an orange-ish light.

The hand that was around my waist tightened as Rain brought me closer to his chest. I stayed quiet as I quickly shut my eyes and prayed that I didn't wake him. I almost sighed as I felt a large hand slowly rub my hand, letting me relax into his soothing touch.

Rain leaned down and kissed my ear and kissed my head while whispering, "I know you are awake, I felt you the whole night." My heart stopped as I continued to stay 'asleep' as my heartbeat raced in my throat. I fought another shiver as I felt his warm hand slide up my shirt, resting it on my back while still peppering little kisses on my head.

"You know, being away from you was the hardest experience I've ever had to be faced with. You don't know how many times I wanted to kiss your lips and make you shudder under my touch, to have you wrap your arms around my neck as you hug me. I wanted it all, and I couldn't have it." I felt my heart squeeze at his confession as I arched my back into his hand.

He chuckled into my hair, the sound making my stomach and heart turn to mush. I turned around to face him and I wrapped my arms around his waist while stuffing my face into his neck. I wanted to feel him, no, I needed to feel him.

I placed my lips to his neck and leaned back to look up at him, his eyes were closed and his lips were curled inward like he was holding something back. My heart stood still as I asked him one question that would either make me or shatter me.

After a few beats, I took a deep breath and asked the scary question. "Have you been with other people when you were gone? It's fine if-" I was rudely cut off as a pair of soft lips pushed against mine making me immediately shut my mouth.

I pushed his chest gently and he leaned back a bit but still held my cheek in his cupped hand. "No. I never even wanted to look at another woman unless she was you, Evelyn. You are a little thief, you stole my heart and I don't even want it back." I smiled at the reassuring statement and leaned my forehead to rest on his.

I wonder if we have telekinesis abilities, I mean if we stay here like this long enough I might be able to crack his ice-cold, coded wall that he built up around his heart.

I pulled away and created a few inches of distance as I looked out of my bright window I felt his gaze on me, watching me intently. "I have to get ready." I went to go get out of bed when I felt the softness of my bed meet my back. I looked up as Rain hovered over me with a glare.

I went to push him away but he suddenly dropped onto his stomach, crushing my body under his muscular one. I could feel every ab, vein, and muscle in his body as he got completely comfortable on my chest. He shoved his head into my neck and I let out a huff of air while rubbing his back with my nails.

I lifted my hand after a while once his body went still. My hand wanted to go back but I had to get ready and it was already six o'clock. Rain groaned, successfully scaring the hell out of me. "Mm, don't stop darling." I held his head to my chest and tried to slow my heartbeat back to a normal beat.

I felt his chuckle vibrate through my chest making my heart scream in my chest. I picked his head up and placed it down on my mattress while trying to get up. Before I could get up completely Rain wrapped his arms around my hips making it harder to move.

"Rain move." I tried to squeeze out of his arms but none of it helped. "Rain I'm serious, move." Having to whisper made me chuckle as I tried to wiggle around in his arms.

I sat still when I felt his hands lower to my lower back. He barely opened his eyes as he looked up at me. "And I'm serious too, stay still for me. Just a few more minutes." I sighed as my stomach flipped with excitement.

I smiled sweetly at him and as he was putting his head on my chest again I smacked him in the head. His head slowly moved up, resting his chin on my chest. I looked at him with wide eyes and a very wide smile. "No. You need to move." I tapped his head to make him blink which he didn't.

Slowly he raised to his elbows to hover over me, smiling that I got my way I slid under his arms and ran to my closet. I needed a shower and new clothes.

As I was flipping through my closet I felt a presence behind me, burning holes into my body making it feel like lava. Without turning I bent down and grabbed my sock drawer, pulling it open I spoke while slowly bending back up. "It's rude to stare." I heard a very deep inhale and then a small groan.

I grabbed a black hoodie that I stole from Romeo and I grabbed grey sweatpants since I'm not planning on doing much today. I turned to look at him and the view almost knocked me on my ass, Rain was leaning against my closet door with his head tilted down to look at me, arms crossed over his chest and his feet crossed at the ankles.

I shook my head to get back on track and cleared my throat. "I need you to leave my closet for a few seconds." Rain shook his head and walked past me to my drawers. I watched as he slowly opened my undergarment drawer. I quickly tried to push him away which was a total fail as I head-butted his shoulder.

He placed a hand on my head, keeping me at arm's length as he pulled out my underwear and bra. "Red. Red would look good on you." I felt my face burn as I tried to reach for the red bra and underwear he had in his giant hand. "Tsk, not so fast." He closed the drawer and placed the red set on top of the pile of clothes in my hand.

Once he let my head go I walked past him and practically ran into my bathroom. There was no way in hell I was going to face the man that picked out my undergarments! I left the bathroom door open and started to turn the water on in the shower.

"I have to leave soon. You are okay, correct?" I turned to face him while my mind ran over one hundred miles per hour. I shook my head and walked over to his large figure. He looked down at me, confused until I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bathroom with me.

I didn't want him to leave, I didn't want to risk losing him ever again. I didn't let go of his hand as I reached behind him and locked the bathroom door. "Don't leave me again, please." I turned my head to look at his face and saw that he had a soft look in his grey eyes.

He shook his head and I sighed in relief as I finally told myself to let go of his hand. I took a deep breath and kept my eyes on his as I took a few steps back, slowly grabbing the hem of my shirt I slowly pulled it over my head. I watched as his eyes scanned my face as if looking for any discomfort, but he wouldn't find any.

I walked over to him and placed my hand on his chest. "Take a shower with me?" I offered a small smile and looked down at his shirt. It was quiet so I looked up and saw him nodding his head. I smiled gently and grabbed the hem of his shirt, tugging on it until he got the hint and pulled it over his head.

I tried not to drool over the sight in front of me, Rain's body was perfect, gorgeous even. He had a six-pack that faded down into a v-line into his pants. His arms were very defined and muscular making me want to bite them to see if they were real or not, they were also covered in tattoos that were scattered in random spots. Rain grabbed my hand and placed it on his chest.

I felt his heartbeat under my palm, an action that made my heart skip a beat. My hand traveled downward slowly as I felt every muscle in his chest and torso. I placed my hand on his belt and looked up, silently asking permission to which he nodded his head while cupping my cheek in his warm hand.

I undid his belt and unbuttoned his pants, I went to unzip them but his long finger tapped my cheek making me look up at him. His eye were filled with sincerity as he spoke in a horse voice. "If you feel uncomfortable I will just sit out there and wait for you. Are you okay?" I nodded my head and leaned forward to kiss his chest.

I just want him close, I want him to be close to me right now. I unzipped his pants and stepped back to take my bra and shorts off. His eyes stayed on mine and he removed the rest of his clothing as well. I turned and walked to my glass shower and slowly stepped into the warm water.

The shower door closed and I looked over my shoulder to look at Rain's beautiful face. "Your quiet." I looked up at him as he moved closer to me.

He placed his hands on my shoulders and started to slowly rub them making me bite back a moan. "No. I'm just tired and amazed baby." My knees turned to mush as I heard the nickname.

I turned around to face him and slowly placed my hand on his chest while leaning upwards to his face. I could feel my boobs hit his chest as I reached up on my tippy toes to whisper in his ears. "Amazed by what?" His arms wrapped around my waist as he held me closer to his body.

I turned my head to the side to look up at him and he pushed my hair to the side with his free hand. His head dipped down and his lips attached to my neck as I wrapped my arm around his neck for support. His hands moved to my thighs as he picked me up as if I weighed nothing.

My heat pushed into his chest and I let out a breathy moan when I felt his teeth scrape my neck. "You. You amaze me little vixen." His voice rattled in my ears making me push my body into his. His lips peppered my neck and jawline as I felt myself getting wetter and wetter with each action.

He pulled his head back and I placed my hand in his hair to pull his face closer to mine. I put my lips on his and sighed as I felt my heart flutter again. An action that felt like I lost forever was finally back in my chest.

He was quick to respond to the kiss and I tugged on his hair earning a deep groan from his throat. I ran my tongue over his bottom lip and he opened his mouth letting us deepen the kiss.

I moaned in his mouth as his tongue worked magic against mine in a heated battle. I pulled back for air, panting lightly I watched as he let his eyes finally travel my body making my body burn.

He let his hand slide to the back of my thighs and I bit my tongue to hold in a whimper. "You are so gorgeous, so gorgeous." He muttered as his hand went to my flat stomach. "Can I touch you like this? Tell me if you feel uncomfortable and I will stop." My heart stopped as I had to process his words for a few seconds.

A tap to my thigh made me snap back to the now as I looked down at him with wide eyes. The only words I could process in my mind were that he actually cared for my comfort. I leaned forward and kissed him with as much love as I could muster. "I'm beyond comfortable I promise." I dipped my head into his neck and placed slow and open kisses on his neck.

The warm water trickled down my back as Rain pulled me into the water with him. I felt him tense under me as I gripped his hair at the same time I sucked on a piece of his neck. He let out a low moan and silently cursed under his breath as his hand slipped into my heat.

I closed my mouth and let out a low moan as his fingertip grazed my clit. "Fuck, you're so wet." I gasped into his neck as his large finger slipped into my wet pussy.

He stilled for a few seconds before slowly curling his finger inside of me. "Rain.." I let out a low moan of his name as he started to move his finger in and out.

He pulled away making me whine but as I pulled my head back I looked at his dark eyes and felt my heart jump. "Nico baby. My name is Nico." After all this time of using Rain, it felt strangle comforting to finally know his real name.

I tested his name on my tongue as I felt his hand go to my ass. "Nico..." I looked down at him and I started to piece his name to his face. It matches. Nico leaned forward to my neck and nipped at my skin.

"That's right baby, say my name. Scream it." I gasped as he slowly slipped two of his large fingers inside of me.

His fingers felt so good and they were so large that it made my body shudder at the feeling. He curled his fingers and I leaned my head on his neck and whined into his shoulder. "That feels so good babe." I felt his fingers start to move after my words and I moaned and quickly covered my mouth.

I clenched around his fingers as he started to move faster, hitting all of the good spots. His thumb started to rub my clit and I bit his shoulder to stop my moans. He groaned and cursed under his breath and I quickly pulled away from his shoulder. "I'm so-" he quickly cut me off by pushing his long fingers into me with slower motions. His thumb worked quicker on my clit and I cursed under my breath.

I've never experienced anything sexual that actually felt good. But this...this felt like heaven, a very unholy heaven that I never wanted to leave. "Ride my fingers for me, baby." I was taken aback by his words for a few minutes before slowly grinding myself into his fingers. He moved the arm that was holding me up to my boobs and started to kneed them making my motions move faster with want and need.

I felt a pit in my stomach and I started to slow down but Nico moved his fingers faster making the pit grow.

"Ev? Marco wants to know what you want for breakfast. And Luca also said that he has a gift for you." I froze at the sound of Salvatore's voice and looked down at Nico with wide eyes.

Nico looked up at me with fake innocence as he started to lift me up and down on his fingers. "Go ahead, talk to him. Be a good girl for me." I gasped and tried to find the right words without giving everything away.

I heard Salvatore knock on my bathroom door at the same time I found my voice. "Y-yeah. Pancakes. Be down in a minute. Fuck." My voice came out as horse and unrecognizable as I bit my bottom lip to hold in the moans that wanted to come out of my throat.

"Okay. Hurry up though, Sergio will eat everything." I heard my door close and I sighed into Nico's neck as he started to put pressure on my clit.

The pit grew and grew until I felt it starting to break. Nico leaned into my ear and kissed it. "You are such a good girl, cum for me." I felt the invisible ropes snap at his words as I stuffed my face in his neck and let go, I felt my cum drip in the water and coat his fingers making my face burn in embarrassment.

Nico slowly pulled his fingers out of me and brought his fingers to my mouth, his eyes were dark and filled with lust as he voiced his command. "Suck." I opened my mouth and he placed his fingers into my mouth. I moaned at the taste of myself on his slightly salty fingers and closed my eyes as he pulled them away.

"Good girl you did so good. Let's get you cleaned up." I nodded into his neck and he slowly put me down on my own wobbly feet. I held onto his waist and didn't dare look down when I felt something hit my stomach.

Nico stepped behind me and I walked into the warm water and let the water clean my body off. I shivered as cool gel hit my back. I looked over my shoulder and saw Ra-Nico washing my arms.

I was worried that he would ask about my scars but he didn't. He stayed quiet as he rubbed down my back over the raised skin. His hands tensed as his eyes turned hard while he looked at all of the old whip and cut marks.

I started to get insecure and embarrassed so I turned my back to the water and let the water rinse the soap off. Nico stood at his full height and I turned my head, embarrassed to even look at him in the eyes right now.

I quickly rinsed off and got out of the shower while turning the water off. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body while looking around for my clothes. I glanced up in the mirror and made eye contact with Nico as he wrapped a towel around his waist.

I grabbed my clothes and grabbed a spare toothbrush from under my sink. "Here." I turned and put the toothbrush out toward him.

He took the toothbrush from my hand and I looked at his shoulder and saw a very big bruise in the shape of my mouth. I pointed to it and sighed, "sorry." I didn't mean it and I think he knew as well because he scuffed and shook his head.

I turned around and brushed my teeth while looking up at him through my eyelashes. I spit the toothpaste out and turned around to face him. "I'll distract them." I smiled sweetly and stood on my tippy toes to kiss him on his cheek.

I turned for the door when I was pulled back into Nico's chest. "You always do." His hand went to my jawline where he slowly turned my head up to his. "You are so gorgeous." I shook my head and chuckled.

His face turned stoic, looking at me with nothing on his face. "Just please stop talking and trust me. You are fucking gorgeous whether you like it or not so just get used to being called gorgeous." He bent down and claimed my lips in a sweet kiss.

"Hey, hun it's Nick. I came in here to give you some Advil and water, don't worry I didn't tell your brothers and I cleared the cameras so you are good. Uh, anyway tell Rain to sneak out the side door. Breakfast is ready." I looked at the door with wide eyes as Nick explained what he did for me.

I quickly got dressed and once I finished I looked at Nico and gave him a small smile. I pointed to the door and he nodded his head. I opened the door and smiled over my shoulder. "Okay, just stay or go. See you soon love you." I walked out of my room with a small smile on my face.

As I hit the bottom step my face fell as I thought of the words I just said. "Oh fuck." I looked around the kitchen and saw all of my brothers sitting around the island with their phones in their hands.

I walked over to Romeo and quickly wrapped my arms around his waist. Romeo huffed out a breath and put his arms around my head. I pulled away and dragged him to the couch.

"Romeo I messed up." Romeo sat down and dragged me down to sit next to him. He turned his head to me and I sighed. "I snuck out, got drunk and I really messed up." I spilled everything to him and he just sat there and listened.

Once I finished I had tears in my eyes as I talked about what the guy did to me last night. I left out the whole Nico thing and said that I took an Uber home which he wasn't happy about but he didn't say much about it.

"Come here, sweetheart." I let a few tears slip as Romeo wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his side. "We will find him I promise. And when we do, we will let you kill him if you want." I sadly smiled up at him and nodded.

I wanted to kill him. I wanted to feel better about knowing that he will never be able to hurt someone else.

We both walked back to the kitchen and I sat next to Luca and Nick. I bumped into Nicks's shoulder and he smiled down at me while I nodded my head in thanks.

I looked around and tried to look for Angelo but I didn't see him. I turned to Marco and watched as he flipped another pancake. "Where is Angelo?" Everyone got quiet and I started to get worried till Luca sighed.

I turned to look at him as he picked up his phone from the counter. "Hey flower, we have to go. Angelo just found some very important news and we must leave. Are you okay being alone?" I looked at Luca for a few moments before sighing and nodding.

Marco made my plate and kissed my forehead before turning and leaving with all of my brothers.

Being here alone never bothered me but I didn't want to be alone. I wanted someone to be close to and to have someone to talk to.

So I called Nico.

Me: Hello?

Nico: Hello.

Me: So I was just wondering..you know I'm home alone and I was thinking maybe you could-

Nico: I never left.

Me: Oh...I knew that.

Nico: Mm, Sure you did.

Me: Wow! Goodbye!

Click.

Stupid handsome man.

--(Fun fact: I might have a book addiction.)-🦋

HOPE YOU SLUTS LIKED IT. -LOVE THE AUTHOR.

Word count:4048

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 1.3K 28
Aurora Rose Romano a 16 year old girl kidnapped from her own mother at the young age of 5. Since then she only knows pain, pain that she receives fro...
87.9K 1.8K 43
Gemma was five when she was kidnapped. Her nanny was just a few feet away picking up Renzo's favorite salad dressing. Gemma was grabbed from behind o...
Resilience By Swati

Teen Fiction

4.7M 136K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." ― Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...