Be a Good Girl [Gojo Satoru x...

Galing kay seekerislost

After escaping from an abusive relationship, [Y/n] looks for a fresh start in Tokyo. Upon meeting the charism... Higit pa

New beginning
Mixed signals
Friends
Distressed
Friendship
Amendment
Realization
Calm
Interlude
Lonely Cries
Recovery
Composure
Fearful Scent
Buddies
Confession
Sweet Date
Endless Smile
Quarrel
Call Me Daddy
A Good Shower
Unspoken Fear
Advise
Unravel
A Place to Hide
Peace of Mind
Let's Talk
Distrust
Jealousy
Night Stroll
Audacity
No Touching
Take a Seat
Cherished Memories

Wet Dreams

2.3K 62 33
Galing kay seekerislost

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⚠️Warning⚠️

NSFW

This chapter contains rape elements. Readers discretion is advised.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two of you stopped by a pharmacy before heading back to the hotel. Not for old people medicine, but Gojo bought hangover medicine that would help you in the morning.

"I don't wanna...I wanna drink more shake." You protested when he told you that it was time for bed.

"No, you've had enough sake for one night." He said firmly.

"Satoruuuu, you're no...*hiccup* fun." You whined.

"So I'm not old man anymore? I guess the drive back must've sobered you up a little." He smiled.

You didn't say anything and turned your back at him.

"Don't be mad doll face, if I let you drink anymore you'll start throwing up." He explained.

"Hmph...party pooper." You teased.

He sighed, "I need to pee. Please don't do anything reckless while I'm in the bathroom."

"Don't tell me what to *hiccup* what to do...you're not the boss of me." You pouted.

"Ok sorry."

'She's so different from her sober self. I wonder how I'd act if I were to get drunk?' He wondered before flushing the toilet.

"I'd probably just act the same way as I do now." He told himself as he washed his hands and left the bathroom.

"Ok pumpkin pie, let's-" You weren't in the sitting room where he left you.

"[Y/n]." He called out entering the bedroom.

He froze wide eyed, "Why are you naked?"

"Why?" You giggled and walked seductively towards him, "Because...I'm gonna give you *hiccup* a lap dance."

His cock throbbed at the sound of that.

'This is bad.' He thought.

"Come on..." You took him by the hand and led him to the bed. "Sit down...aaand let me entertain you, Da-ddy."

"No." He said firmly before clearing his throat.

"Why nooooot?" You whined.

"Because you're drunk and I don't wanna take advantage of you." He replied.

"You're not taking...advantage of me, I want this." You said while drawing circles on his chest.

"[Y/n]...w-we can't." He said under his breath as a visible bulge formed under his kimono.

"You don't *hiccup* wanna have shex with me?" You asked before dramatically putting your hand over your mouth.

"I do, but not while you're like this." He pointed out.

"Like what?" You sat on the bed and covered your face.

"Drunk."

You didn't say anything for a while.

'Did I upset her?' He wondered.

"Listen babe, I'm-"

"Yesterday when you left Megumi and I, where...where did you go?" You asked looking at him.

'Where is this coming from?' He wondered.

"To the higher ups, like I told yo-"

"Did you go have shex *hiccup* with someone else? Is that why you don't want me today?" You asked him with teary eyes.

He sat next to you and placed his hand on your shoulder, "Why would you think that?"

"Naoya said...that you'll get tired of me." You replied softly.

"When?"

'Did that fucker contact her after our talk yesterday?' He wondered while clenching his fist.

"That day...in the car." You sniffled.

'Oh right, she did mention this the other day.'

"Sweetheart, don't believe anything that asshole told you. I'd never cheat, nor get tired of you." He said with a genuine smile.

"Then why *hiccup* why'd you take sooo long?" You asked.

"I...I had important stuff to take care of." He replied.

"You don't wanna tell me? Don't you trust me?"

"No, I do but...you know what? It's getting late, let's sleep." He said deriving the conversation.

"Then..." You quickly climbed on his lap, "...let me give you a lap dance."

He was caught off guard at how quick you got on him. He thought that you were passed the lap dance thing.

"I'll make you feel good." You whispered while grinding your hips on his obvious bulge.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and turned so that you were laying on the bed and he was on top of you.

The look in your eyes, were practically begging him to fuck you.

'Please don't look at me like that.' He buried his face on the crook of your neck and inhaled your scent.

He wanted to rail you right then and there, but...

"We can't..." He whispered, "...not tonight."

...he got off you and left the room closing the door behind him.

'Damn it! I hope she doesn't get too mad, but I can't take advantage of her. Not after all the shit she's been through in the past.' He thought while taking a seat on the couch.

A few minutes later, he heard music coming from the room and followed it.

There you were, still butt naked, now happily dancing to some song on your phone.

'I guess she isn't mad.' He thought leaning on the door frame.

"[Y/n] go to bed." He told you.

"Hmmm?" You turned to him, "...make me Daddy." You giggled and began to shake your ass at him.

He didn't say anything and just watched you. He was worried that you might fall and hurt yourself. Plus, you looked really hot shaking that ass, as if you didn't have a care in the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After like three songs, you passed out and he tucked you in.

"She finally exhausted herself." He sighed making his way to the bathroom.

He took off his clothes and stepped into the shower.

"Oh for fuck's sake!" He said in frustration as he stared at his throbbing cock.

It took all his strength to refuse your lap dance and maintain his composure. There was no way he could've accepted it, because he knew for a fact that he wouldn't have been able to control himself.

He opened the shower and stood under it. A soft sigh escaped his lips as the cold water touched his heated skin but unfortunately, the cold shower wasn't helping.

It had been over a month since the two of you had gotten intimate and he quickly learned that cold showers would normally be a good remedy whenever he'd get horny.

However, tonight he was having trouble calming his raging boner.

He closed his eyes and began to fantasize about your body and how hot you looked shaking your ass.

"If only she wasn't drunk." He sighed as a shameful thought popped into his head.

Gojo wasn't used to it, not even in his younger days. He wasn't the type of guy that needed self-stimulation for a release, as he always had a woman next to him whenever he felt like it.

But tonight was different, the only woman he wanted was tucked in and fast asleep.

His cheeks turned bright red as he realized that he was about to masturbate to the thought of you.

He switched the shower setting from cold to warm and the feeling of embarrassment was quickly replaced with pleasure as his hand started to slowly pump his fully erect cock.

"[Y/n]..." He groaned softly as his free hand rested on the wall, "...you feel so good."

He wanted to hear your moans, and make you scream his name in pleasure, while your pussy grip around his cock for all its worth.

"Aaah..." His hand picked up the pace, chest rising and falling, warm water rolling down his toned body.

The running shower masked his moans as his climax approached. His hand pumped faster and faster, he clenched his jaw and rested his head on the wall.

"Oh fuck...[Y/n]!" He moaned as hot ropes of cum covered his abs and hand.

He stayed in that position for a while, gently caressing his cock as his breath calmed.

Then he proceeded to take a shower.

'I can't believe I just did that.' He thought as he watched you sleep peacefully.

"What are you doing to me?" He asked before wrapping his arms around you and kissing you on the forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Drink slowly." Gojo said as you gulped down a full bottle of water with the hangover medicine.

You handed him the empty bottle and laid back down.

"How are you feeling?" He asked placing the bottle on the nightstand.

"My head hurts." You complained.

"Awww...my poor baby. I don't understand how four cups of sake made you that drunk." He shook his head.

"Leave me alone." You pouted.

"But it was fun, seeing you like that." He chuckled.

"Like how?"

"So care free and super naughty."

"Naughty?" You asked giving him a doubtful look.

"Yep. When we got back last night, you tried to seduce me. But I stood my ground." He said Proudly.

"Yeah right." You rolled your eyes.

"It's the truth. You took off all your clothes and offered me a lap dance and when I refused and told you to go to bed, you said 'make me Daddy' and started shaking your ass at me." He explained.

'Did I really do that?' You wondered feeling embarrassed.

"No need to feel shy darling, I enjoyed seeing you like that. Especially how your ass-"

"No, no, no, I don't wanna hear it." You interrupted covering your ears.

He burst out in laughter.

"You're making it up..." You said feeling flustered, "...we could've had sex if that actually happened."

"No..." He replied firmly, "...we may be dating, but I'd never sleep with you while you are drunk or in a state where you're unable to give me proper consent."

His words shook you. The term consent didn't exist in your previous relationship.

"Consent huh? Thanks." You said with a sad smile as some painful memories began to resurface.

"It's all in the past, you're safe..." He climbed on the bed, laid next to you and wrapped his arms around you, "...now get some rest."

He realized that what he said might have triggered some memories.

'I should be more careful with my words.' He thought.

You closed your eyes and dozed off.

***************************************

"Are you mad at me?" Naoya asked as he entered your room.

"No." You replied avoiding eye contact.

This was the fourth time that you found him in bed with another woman.

At this point, you had accepted that this is how things were gonna be from now on.

"Then look me in the eyes when you respond." He demanded.

You looked at him with sad eyes and didn't utter a word.

"So you are mad." He said closing the door and walked towards you.

You moved away from him until your back hit the wall, but he moved in closer and stood inches away from you.

"I-I'm not mad..." You lowered your head and stared at the ground, "...I'm just...I'm tired."

"Oh really?"

"Y-yes."

"Good, you shouldn't be mad." He said lifting your chin and brushing his thumb against your lips before kissing them.

A mixture of hurt and disgust hit you, as you were fully aware that the those same lips that kissed you, were on a another woman's body not less than an hour ago.

He moved from your lips, to your neck as his hands began to squeeze your breasts.

'I don't want this, I don't want this, I don't want this, I don't want this.' You told yourself repeatedly.

"Let's go to the bed." He said as he turned and walked to the bed.

"N-no." You whispered.

"What?" He turned back to you.

You froze in awe and couldn't believe what you had just said.

"Did you just say no?!" He asked angrily, "You're becoming very brave, aren't ya?!"

"No I just-"

"Get your ass over here before I make you regret it!" He warned.

You walked to him with teary eyes.

"Now be a good girl and take off your clothes."

"I-I d-don't want..." You stuttered, "...y-you were just with-with someone else...I don't think I-I want to...to-"

*SLAP!*

You fell on the bed as your cheek stung and tears began to fall.

"You arrogant slut! You have no right to say no to me!" He yelled.

"I-I'm sorry...I'm s-so sorry." Was all you managed to say.

"That's all you ever are!" He climbed on top of you and began to roughly undo your kimono.

"No please-"

"You think you have a choice?" He asked in a mocking tone

"P-please...please don't." You begged.

"Even if I sleep with three bitches in one day and then come to you afterwards. Your duty as my woman is to please me with no retorts." He grinned while lustfully staring at your body.

"Na-Naoya please...please stop." You looked at him with pleading eyes.

There was no way you were gonna try to push him off. If you tried that, then he was going to do something much worse than what he was about to do.

Ignoring you, he positioned his cock at your entrance and whispered in your ear, "Your body is mine, so I'll do whatever the fuck I want."

"No, no please don-"

*THRUST!*

********************

"Stop!!" You yelled waking up in cold sweat.

"What's wrong?!" Gojo asked agitated.

"I uhm..." You said breathing heavily, "...I'm sorry. I didn't...I didn't mean to scare you. I-I just had a bad dream."

Your whole body shook in fear.

"It's ok baby...it's ok" He comforted hugging you tightly.

After you had calmed down, you decided not to sleep anymore, but rather take a shower.

'I haven't had any nightmares ever since I moved to Tokyo, so why now?' You wondered as warm water trickled down your body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you finished getting dressed, you found Gojo talking on the phone in the sitting room.

You sat next to him and waited.

"It's almost 12pm, we should get ready to checkout." You told him after he was done.

"You seem really stressed, so why don't we spend a few more days here?" He asked gently.

You thought about it for a while, "I don't know...things have been really busy at the office."

"I know but, I think that your mental health is far more important than work." He told you.

'This is because I woke up screaming.' You thought.

"But you said that the higher ups only approved leave until today, so I can't just decide to stay." You told him.

"About that, I spoke to Ijichi and he said that it won't be a problem if you take a few more days." He informed.

"I don't want people thinking that I'm getting special treatment just because I'm your girlfriend." You frowned.

"Ok, my apologies."

You noticed that your words upset him.

"I'm sorry..." You apologized, "...I didn't mean to offend you."

"I'm not offended..." He smiled, "...I'm just worried about you."

'He's just being kind.' You thought.

"Sigh...ok, we can stay until Wednesday." You told him.

"Yaaay!" He cheered.

You smiled and rested your head on his chest.

"Miss short skirt-chan?" He called out.

"Oh my goodness, it's been a while since you called me that..." You giggled, "... and it's Miss [L/n][F/n]."

"Yeah it has..." He chuckled, "...anyways, on Saturday I didn't just go to the higher ups and the train station."

Your heart skipped a beat hearing that.

"I don't want any secrets between us, so..." He sighed, "...before going to the higher ups, I went to go talk to-"

"Don't tell me." You placed your finger on his lip.

He looked at you confused, "Why not?"

"You must've had a good reason to keep it from me, so it's fine. I trust you." You replied.

He stared at you for a while, "Ok...but just know that I didn't go see another woman." He said.

"Why would I think that?" You raised a brow.

"You really don't remember anything that happened last night, do you?"

You shook your head.

"Sigh ok...since you're already dressed, there's this really popular sweet shop that I've been dying to visit. Do you wanna come with me?" He asked excitedly.

"Nope, you can go by yourself. I'm not going out today." You said cheerfully.

"[Y/n], don't be like that." He whined.

"I'm serious, you should get going. If it's popular, then it's probably gonna get full soon." You told him.

"It's fine, I don't wanna leave you by yourself-"

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine." You smiled.

He didn't want to leave you all alone, but you insisted and convinced him to.

"Call me if anything happens." He said.

"Ok dad." You rolled your eyes.

"That's Daddy to you..." He said before kissing you, "...see you later."

"Bye." You waved at him before closing the door.

Since you were still feeling a bit hungover, you went to lay down a bit. After a while you began read through the hotels brochure.

"They have a spa that opens at 12:00pm." You looked at your time. "Might as well try it out."

Recipient: Mr Handsome 😎

You: [Hi babe]

[If you don't find me when you're back, don't worry.]

[I'll be at the hotel spa]

[See you later 😘]

You sent him the text and left your phone in the suite, since you didn't want any distractions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The spa had a very traditional feel. It was so relaxing and very peaceful.

They guided you to a room and told you that a masseuse will be with you shortly.

You took off your clothes put on a towel and waited.

The ambient was relaxing until, "Thank you for your wait, my name is Mayumi and I'll-"

'She works here!' You thought annoyed.

"So it's you, the gold digger who seduced Toru-kun." She said with a distasteful look on her face.

"Excuse me?! Gold digger?!" You scoffed.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.1K 58 13
Returning to your old Jujutsu School to help out as an assistant teacher doesn't sound so bad, right? But when you have to work with the Guy that bro...
85.2K 1.9K 30
You've always had a thing for Gojo, you are attending jujutsu training, your team is with Gojo, he is you're sensei as well as the rest. Knowing you...
273K 11.1K 78
You may think that the life of sorcerers is a life everyone wants. But, the more closer you look, the deeper you dive into this world, the more you r...
20.7K 815 12
โ๐’๐Ž ๐„๐€๐†๐„๐‘ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐”๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐Œ๐„, ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜?โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ You and Yuji have shared a close friendship since the beginning of Jujutsu Un...