COIN

By skywriter404

18+!!!!!!! They both kill, but for different reasons. Keilani Hale is an assassin. She's paid to kill and onl... More

0. COIN
1. s&m ๐ŸŒน
2. power ๐ŸŒน
3. do re mi ๐Ÿช™
4. heathens ๐ŸŒน
5. like that ๐ŸŒน
6. dangerous game ๐ŸŒน
7. glory & gore ๐Ÿช™
8. dont make me๐ŸŒน
9. high ๐Ÿช™
10. sue me๐ŸŒน
11. not allowed ๐Ÿช™
12. praying ๐ŸŒน
13. demon high ๐Ÿช™
14. sacrifice ๐Ÿช™
15. dead to me ๐ŸŒน
16. tag, youre it ๐ŸŒน
17. you should see me in a crown ๐ŸŒน
18. revenge ๐Ÿช™
19. look what you made me do๐ŸŒน
20. dont blame me ๐ŸŒน
21. teeth๐ŸŒน
22. wrong ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
23. bleach ๐Ÿช™
24. dress ๐ŸŒน
25. babydoll ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
26. delicate๐ŸŒน
27. choke ๐ŸŒน
28. murder party ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
29. crazy girls ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
30. call out my name๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
31. i wanna be your slave ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
32. detention ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
33. paradise๐ŸŒน
34. poison ๐Ÿช™
35. gangsta ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
36. streets๐ŸŒน
38. bad blood๐ŸŒน
39. demons๐ŸŒน
40. say you wont let go๐Ÿช™
41. mirrors๐ŸŒน
42. chains๐ŸŒน
43. all we do๐Ÿช™
44. stitches ๐ŸŒน
45. arcade ๐ŸŒน
46. low low ๐Ÿช™
47. boys will be boys๐ŸŒน
48. line without a hook๐Ÿช™
49. 7 rings๐Ÿช™
50. motive ๐ŸŒน
51. redbone ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
52. dont call me angel ๐ŸŒน
53. strawberry lipstick ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
54. kill my mind๐Ÿช™
55. changes ๐ŸŒน
56. like i can๐ŸŒน
57. dead to me ๐ŸŒน
58. dark red ๐Ÿช™
59. best years ๐ŸŒน
60. let me ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
61. atlantis ๐Ÿช™
62. swim ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
63. prisoner ๐Ÿช™
64. all the stars ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
65. woman like me ๐Ÿช™
66. sweet nothing ๐ŸŒน
67. the great war ๐ŸŒน
69. the scientist ๐ŸŒน
70. shirt ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
71. best years ๐ŸŒน
72. intermission; flower ๐Ÿช™

37. girl on fire๐Ÿช™

4.7K 190 61
By skywriter404

GIRL ON FIRE
-everybody stares as she goes by, cause they can see the flames that's in her eyes-

Keilani's laugh is the most beautiful thing in this world. She woke up in a bad mood, told me she had a nightmare but didn't want to let it ruin her day. So we're on a plane to New York to go to the fun fair.

There's the exact same one happening in Chicago but she said Arabella Reign is going to the one in New York and needed 'Girl time.'

So i'm letting us use my plane.

She's watching a funny animal compilation.

When she's in her mood like this, she's a lot more cute like this. The resting bitch face is still there but she's cuddled in a blanket, sitting beside Stefan as they laugh over dogs falling over.

Stefans girlfriend sits opposite me, "We should just take it in the back room at this point."

"Jealousy is a disease, Katy. She's my girl and he's my brother." I look at the newspaper. "Move away from me."

"They're clearly bonding without us-"

"Now i know why Stefan only wants you to suck his dick." I stand up, "You're insufferable." I walk away, into the bathroom.

I start undoing my belt but the door opens, Keilani walks in, blanket still around her. "You okay?" I keep doing what i'm doing. We've gotten to the point in our relationship where using the bathroom together is normal.

"You left." She washes her hands.

"To pee."

"I know, but i get very attatched when i feel like this. You're my attachment. Usually it's my momma."

I wipe, flushing the chain, "I can go back out now."

She shakes her head, handing me her blanket and sitting on the toilet. "Stay."

And then she holds my hand while she used the toilet.

She walks back in with me and sits on my lap, picking my phone up to watch videos. "Where'd Stef go?" I ask the flight attendant.

"Back room." She looks at Keilani.

I protectively wrap my arms around her waist and she watches more stupid cat and dog videos.

We land while she was asleep. She can sleep through turbulence.

I carry her to the car and sit with her in the back while Stefan gets in the front and Katy gets beside Keilani.

Keilani was still asleep when we arrived at Reigns new place. A lake?

"Stef, let them know we've arrived." I stroke her hair. It's messy at the moment but when we're back at the hotel, i'll braid it for her.

I took three lessons in order to learn how to braid her hair type properly. And i only took three because the hair dresser knew who i was and got scared. I hope it's enough though.

"She's like a child." Katy tuts.

"I will not hesitate to punch the shit out of you." I'm going to tell Stefan to find a new girl, i hate this one.

Roman and Arabella walk out of the house. She was dressed in a short pink skirt, a white tank top on that barely covered her breasts and five inch heels.

I had to laugh.

Roman looked pissed off.

I roll the window down. "You look great, Arabella."

"Thank you." She smiles, tilting her head to look at Roman, "See, not that hard now, is it?"

He rolls his eyes, walking her to their car but he walks back to me, "She asleep?"

"Yeah. Gonna take her to the hotel for a while."

He nods his head, "Who's the blonde?"

"Katy." She holds her hand out.

He completely ignores her, "Arabella is heading to the doctors office first, we'll call you when we're done."

I nod my head. He walks away and Luca and Asher walks out of the house, getting in their car too.

Keilani moves and then looks at Katy, "If you say a word to Arabella about anything, i'm going to shoot you."

"I'm not scared of you, Keilani." Katy scoffs.

"You should be." She rests her cheek on my shoulder, intertwining her hand with mine as Stefan returns and drives us back to the Armani hotel.

Keilani sluggishly walks up to our room and i take her to the bathroom. We shower together and i wash her hair, dry it how she usually does and when she sits on the counter to do her makeup while i start brushing through her hair.

I part it down the middle and she looks at me through the mirror, "What are you doing?"

"Tell me if i'm doing it right." I grab three parts.

She smiles, putting concealer under her eyes .

I braid it, a little looser than it probably should be but i didn't really know how to do it exactly to her scalp.

"Yellow or blue?"

"Yellow." I like it with her skin tone.

She starts painting yellow into her eyelids and i start working on the other part.

"Just do it a little tighter, baby. It'll be the same." She closes her eyes, drawing a wing onto her eye.

She makes the tip of her nose a shiny gold and just glosses over her lips. She watches me until i'm done with the other side and smiled the entire time, "When did you learn how to do this?"

"Whenever i manage to get some time away from you." I joke, tying it off.

"Rude." She touches it, "These are good for your first time."

"If you let me practice i'll get it better."

"Practice all you want." She turns around, kissing me, leaving a gloss over my lips.

I help her off the counter and we head into the room to change.

She pulls on a yellow pair of baggy pants, tucking her gun by her ankle, knives one the other ankle. Then she adds a white oversized shirt.

I only bought suits so i put a suit on.

She laughs when she sees me, "Bit formal for a funfair." She puts platform sneakers on.

"I only bought suits." I kiss her head, "Come on."

Once we arrive at the funfair, like i knew what was going to happen, Arabella and Keilani walk away, arms linked.

Roman walks with me, "Keilani doesn't seem herself."

"Neither does Arabella." I look at him, "You hurt her."

"Not that it's any of your business but yes, yes i did." He sighs, "And Keilani?"

"She's just having a bad day." I look at her pulling Arabella off to a hook a duck thing.

"I have a feeling we're going to be bombarded with stuffed animals by the end of the night." Roman sighs, "Reid, you play"

"Of course." Asher walks to her.

Keilani pulls me over too and hands me a hook. "I want the lion."

"This game is purely luck, amore."

"And you're a lucky bastard so come on."

I guess that's got some truth to it.

But coins and ducks are different things.

I look at them, then get one to the middle and lift it to her. She turns the duck over and sees it had a pink sticker under it.

I laugh at her smile as she hands the duck to the owner and points to the lion.

And that was the first of many stuffed animals.

How many did she win? Zero. How many did i win? All of them.

Three hours into the night, the enitre trunk was full of stuffed animals.

We lean against the car, i smoke a cigarette, "What are you going to do with all them?" I inhale.

"Donate them to the paeds ward." She sits on the bonnet. "Or an orphanage. I want the lion though."

"Take all the ones you want." I offer her the cigarette but she declines. "Have you ever smoked?"

"No." She jumps off the bonnet and stands in front of me.

I take a drag of the cigarette, when i blow out, i push my lips on hers. She coughs, pulling away. "That's nasty."

"I know." I laugh.

"So why do you smoke?"

"I like the feeling." I take a long drag, dropping the cigarette on the floor and stepping on it. "Let's go back."

Her arm wraps around mine and we walk back. Only, i could feel someone's presence. I look to the left and see no other but that agent Hamada and his pretty little girlfriend.

I laugh, "Oh, we're in for a night."

Keilani looks to where i'm looking, "I actually need to talk to him." She lets go of me.

So we approach the agent and his girlfriend.

"Hamada." Keilani clears her throat, "I have some questions."

Hamada looks at his girlfriend, "Go get our tickets." He hands her his wallet.

She smiles, walking away.

"A week from now. I want you to drive us to Maxims place."

"Just tell me one thing, Keilani. Did you kill them?"

"Yes." She trusts him too much. "And they deserve it. You snitch, i'll hire a hitman on your girl."

He looks to his girlfriend, "I don't fuck with sexual assault, she was assaulted too." He stands tall over her, "I'm not gonna snitch. I'll call by yours next week. We'll figure out something." He looks to me, "Looking formal for a funfair, Ferrari."

"And you're looking like a silly little bitch." I smile, he does too.

His girlfriend walks back, handing him a ticket. "Hi, i'm Athena." She extends her arm for Keilani to shake.

Keilani smiles, shaking back her hand. "I know."

Athena just giggles a little, "I love your makeup by the way, what palette is that you use?"

How do girls make friends so easily?

Keilani looks at me and Hamada, "I like her." She says, and the both of them walk off.

Hamada sighs, i sigh too, "Wanna link arms around talk about what type of guns we use?" I raise an eyebrow.

He cracks a smile, "I think i'll pass for now."

=
=
=
=
=
hottie hamada

word count: 1649

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 1.3K 55
ยฉall rights reserved. This document is a product of my own imagination and should not be copied or reproduced in any form without my consent. All the...
1.2M 7.2K 9
#๐Ÿ’ โ–ช ๐†๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ. โI hate you,โž I hissed, pushing him away to create some desperately needed distance between us. He smirked and my...
1.1K 204 46
Valentina Moretti. She's one colorful character. She moves to Italy right after high school. She goes there to enjoy the scenery, to be thankful that...
963 43 30
Philophobia : The fear of falling in Love *** Mike Romano ,Italian Mafia King. New leader of the Italian Mafia. He had everything, from big houses, t...