Doflamingo x OC {Don't Open T...

By Op-Law

'La da, da, da, la da' ~~~~~~~~~~ Word Count - 71,436 More

(1) Dark Desires
(2) A Man & His Dog
(3) Every Key Has A Lock
(4) Dinner to Die For
(5) Midnight Snack
(6) Reasons Behind Hate
(7) Belief
(8) Second Meeting
(9) Friendship
(10) Still A Dream?
(11) Fantasy Meets Reality
(12) The Man Upstairs
(13) Preparations
(14) Surprises
(16) Love vs Hate
(17) Abandonment
(18) Dealing With Crazy
(19) Nearly Caught
(20) Things Got Better?
(21) Forgotten Past
(22) History Repeats
(23) A New Dawn
(24) Her Request
(25) Bird Cage
(26) One Returns
(27) Marriage Plans
(28) Dresses & Cake
(29) Two Different Wants
(30) Invitation
(31) On This Day, Forever Begins
A/N

(15) Buttons

113 9 5
By Op-Law

Elizabeth's Pov

"I did not hear you, Elizabeth. What did he call me?" Doflamingo should have heard me the first time although I knew my voice had trailed off towards the end. Taking a deep breath, I decided just to tell him. "He called you a button-eyed freak. I don't understand why he called you that" My eyes had returned to the cake in front of me but when I heard the sound of breaking glass I jumped. Looking up I noticed Doflamingo had broken his glass and the pieces were embedded in his hand. "Doffy! Oh my god! Are you okay!?"

He refused to look at me and as his fingers tried to pull the pieces free, I noticed his smile had turned into a frown. "Stupid glasses I cannot see anything with them on... There that is better" After the glasses were removed, I was left in shock as my mind repeated Law's words. Doflamingo didn't have eyes, no he had buttons in place of where the eyes should have been. It couldn't have been possible although nothing in this world made sense. "I will be right back, Elizabeth. This task requires a pair of tweezers"

The moment Doflamingo left the room I had already started standing up from my chair. This was just too much for me to handle. Without wasting any time, I began running towards the little door that would take me home. Maybe I would return tomorrow night but right now I needed to process what I saw. It didn't take me long to reach the room with the little door although the second I opened it a foot slammed it shut. "Elizabeth, I thought you were waiting for me. Where is it you are going?"

He sounded calm but nerves had gotten the best of me as I tried to reply. "I-I lost track of t-time" His foot remained on the door and I didn't dare try to move it by force. That wouldn't work out as his size alone made him twice as strong as I was. "Your parents are still asleep I do not know why you appear to be so nervous. There is still time until morning. Come along" He refused to move and I was trying to wait for an opening. "N-No, I'd like to g-go home. I'm getting sleepy and want to go to bed"

"You want to go home?" When his foot left the little door, I thought he had finally was going to let me return home for the night. "Y-Yes" My eyes were locked on the door but as Doflamingo's fingers gripped my chin I was forced to stare up at him. His sunglasses still were missing although I wished at that moment they were there. I couldn't stand staring at those buttons. "You are lying. I hate liars... Where did you put my key?"

"W-What?" His fingers refused to leave my chin even as my own tried to wiggle their way underneath. It was no use and when his frown deepened, I thought for sure he was going to use more force with me. "My key. Give it to me" That was the only thing I had that could get me back to my world. I couldn't just give it up to him without a fight. "N-No" I didn't think it was possible but as soon as I finished my sentence his frown dropped another level. However, that wasn't the worst part. Oh no, now Doflamingo had veins popping out of his forehead. "Give me the key! I will not ask a third time!"

"Y-You can't have it" With his fingers still gripping my chin I rolled to the side making him let me go. There wasn't much else of a choice so I immediately started towards the other side of the room hoping to put some distance between us. "This is not the time to play games with me... Suit yourself" I was standing by the doors trying to open them but as a slight shock came over my body I was forced to stop. "Elizabeth, you have been a very bad girl. You have broken the rules of the game. Fufufu. What shall I do to you?"

"L-Let me go!" This had to be his work although I couldn't see how he was controlling my body. "In time. However, our game goes on. Fufufu. Where did you put my key darling? If you do not tell me willingly I will off everything you have on until I find it" He had gotten so close to me that I could smell the iron on his breath and his threat had made me sick to my stomach. I wasn't about to take the risk. "M-My left pocket"

After he had taken the key, I watched helplessly as he walked over to the little door. "Perhaps there is hope for you yet" With a slight click the door had been locked but I wasn't prepared for what he did next. The key could have been easily hidden on a tall shelf or in his pocket however this thing had decided to swallow it whole. That was my only way home and now it rested in his stomach.

"Fufufu. Do not fear my little doll. You have such an important purpose. Come along I will show you where you will be staying the remainder of your time her-"

Doflamingo's Pov

I had not expected to see Elizabeth faint however as I held her up, I checked for a pulse. Once I was satisfied, she was alive I took a better hold of her and headed into the hallway. "That was unexpected. You are such a silly girl, Elizabeth" Since she was asleep there was no point keeping that key hidden from her sight. It had been down my throat although it was easy enough to bring back up. There was some discomfort but as I held it between my fingers, I tried to ignore the fact it was covered in my salvia. "I wonder where I should hide it? It will need to be a place she cannot reach"

Many places would work but I did not need to rush it as I doubted Elizabeth would be up and about anytime soon. Taking a peek at the girl in question I noticed she was wiggling around although I only readjusted my hold so her head was resting against my shoulder. The moving had stopped and oddly enough she had moved her hand to grip my coat. I remained quiet as I made it to my bedroom door however hesitated for a minute. Keeping her in my room could cause an issue but this way at least I would be able to watch her.

"It will be fine. Consider yourself special Elizabeth, no other girl has had the privilege of staying in this room" Unlocking the door I stepped inside and tucked my prize underneath the covers. "Fufufu. I will return later. Behave yourself and do try to sleep until morning" There were a few things I needed to take care of before the night was through. With her asleep, it made taking care of those tasks easy however I was finding it difficult to leave Elizabeth. Her breathing was calm and a soft expression was in place as she slept. She would most likely not be in this mood come morning.

"Perhaps it would be better to stay here" It had taken some time to decide although as I joined Elizabeth under the covers, I found myself pulling her against my chest. No one else had spent the night this close to me before but in a way, it was nice to have such warmth within my arms. I had no desire to get any sleep tonight, I did not need much, however, the more I held her the more I found myself drifting off. It was an odd thing and as much as I wanted to stay awake, I knew the only way to do that was to let Elizabeth go. Unfortunately, I was not letting her go anytime soon and let my eyes close.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sometime Later...

Elizabeth's Pov

When I finally came to my mind was a bit fuzzy although, within a second, I remembered what happened the day before. "That son of a b-" I must have been going blind since I had no clue how I had missed the fact that Doflamingo was sleeping on my chest. He didn't seem to be awake although that could have easily been a lie. "How the fuck am I going to get out of his grip?" Doflamingo might have been asleep but his arms were wrapped around my entire body making it near impossible to move without causing him to stir.

My body must have moved too much for his likely since his grip had started to tighten as I held my breath quietly praying, he wouldn't wake up. "Shit. Shit. Shit. Don't wake up" When he stopped moving, I calmed down but stared at him for a few minutes trying to come up with a plan. "I love you so much. Stay with me until the... Stay" Doflamingo was talking in his sleep although I ignored it since I had finally decided to slip out of his hold. Well, I was at least going to try, and thankfully it only took a few attempts before I was able to break free.

From my spot on the edge of the bed, I could see Doflamingo reaching out toward the empty place on the bed. He was looking for me although I quickly pushed a pillow into the spot and watched as he dragged it back to his side. If that event from last night didn't happen then I would have thought this was cute. However, because of what he did there was no way I was going to see him as anything more than a creep. Taking one last look at him I slipped off the bed fully intending on leaving this room.

I couldn't even put my hand on the doorknob before that strange feeling from last night took over my body. "Elizabeth? Where are you going? Come back to bed until after ten" When I turned back to face him, I could see Doflamingo was sitting up somehow trying to rub the sleep from his buttons. "Elizabeth, did you need something? I can retrieve you some breakfast if that is what you are searching for" He was acting different and had yet to raise his voice but this man had already broken my trust. I wasn't about to let him fool me twice.

"What would you like, my little doll?" He had yet to leave the bed and I was thankful for that. However, the moment he did decide to get up I'd be screwed. "I-I want t-to leave this room" My voice sounded so pathic. I knew this man terrified me although I wished my voice came out without giving it away. "Oh, you would like to explore the palace? I am sorry Elizabeth but you misbehaved yesterday and will stay in this room until further notice... Why are you crying? Have I upset you in some way?"

There it was, Doflamingo had left the bed but before he could get within ten feet of me, I freaked out. "Don't touch me! Stay far, far away from me!" My feet carried me to the further corner of the room and I silently panicked knowing I had just backed myself into a trap. "I see... I will return with your breakfast" Surprisingly he had left the room although when I tried the doorknob, I found that it was locked.

"Well, shit"

~~~~~~~~~~~

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 21.1K 52
"๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐••๐•’๐•จ๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐••๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•œ ๐•š ๐•ค๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ž๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐• ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•๐••. ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•๐•ช ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐••๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž๐•ค ๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐•”๐• ๐•ฆ๏ฟฝ...
10K 262 16
๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—”๐—ฆ ๐—•๐—˜๐—š๐—”๐—ก ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—˜๐—–๐—˜ [๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ - ๐—๐—จ๐—ก๐—˜๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—™๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ ยฉ ๐—ข๐—–๐—ง๐—ข๐—•๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต, ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ -
17.3K 162 39
Hello and welcome to my book of one-shots. Here you can read the amazing requests I have done form my Tumblr and I do take requests the fandoms very...
29.5K 703 25
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* ๐˜ข ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ .๏ฝก.:*โ˜† ยฉglitterfreezed - ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ 11, 2019 ใ€๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† - slow updatesใ€‘ ...