COIN

By skywriter404

18+!!!!!!! They both kill, but for different reasons. Keilani Hale is an assassin. She's paid to kill and onl... More

0. COIN
1. s&m ๐ŸŒน
2. power ๐ŸŒน
3. do re mi ๐Ÿช™
4. heathens ๐ŸŒน
5. like that ๐ŸŒน
6. dangerous game ๐ŸŒน
7. glory & gore ๐Ÿช™
8. dont make me๐ŸŒน
9. high ๐Ÿช™
10. sue me๐ŸŒน
11. not allowed ๐Ÿช™
12. praying ๐ŸŒน
13. demon high ๐Ÿช™
14. sacrifice ๐Ÿช™
15. dead to me ๐ŸŒน
16. tag, youre it ๐ŸŒน
17. you should see me in a crown ๐ŸŒน
18. revenge ๐Ÿช™
19. look what you made me do๐ŸŒน
20. dont blame me ๐ŸŒน
21. teeth๐ŸŒน
22. wrong ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
23. bleach ๐Ÿช™
24. dress ๐ŸŒน
25. babydoll ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
26. delicate๐ŸŒน
27. choke ๐ŸŒน
28. murder party ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
29. crazy girls ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
30. call out my name๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
32. detention ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
33. paradise๐ŸŒน
34. poison ๐Ÿช™
35. gangsta ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
36. streets๐ŸŒน
37. girl on fire๐Ÿช™
38. bad blood๐ŸŒน
39. demons๐ŸŒน
40. say you wont let go๐Ÿช™
41. mirrors๐ŸŒน
42. chains๐ŸŒน
43. all we do๐Ÿช™
44. stitches ๐ŸŒน
45. arcade ๐ŸŒน
46. low low ๐Ÿช™
47. boys will be boys๐ŸŒน
48. line without a hook๐Ÿช™
49. 7 rings๐Ÿช™
50. motive ๐ŸŒน
51. redbone ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
52. dont call me angel ๐ŸŒน
53. strawberry lipstick ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
54. kill my mind๐Ÿช™
55. changes ๐ŸŒน
56. like i can๐ŸŒน
57. dead to me ๐ŸŒน
58. dark red ๐Ÿช™
59. best years ๐ŸŒน
60. let me ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
61. atlantis ๐Ÿช™
62. swim ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
63. prisoner ๐Ÿช™
64. all the stars ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
65. woman like me ๐Ÿช™
66. sweet nothing ๐ŸŒน
67. the great war ๐ŸŒน
69. the scientist ๐ŸŒน
70. shirt ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
71. best years ๐ŸŒน
72. intermission; flower ๐Ÿช™

31. i wanna be your slave ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ

6.6K 217 57
By skywriter404

I WANNA BE YOUR SLAVE
-cause you could be the beauty and i could be the monster-

Keilani walks out of the shower, drying her hair with a towel. We've been inseparable for the past week and she told me today that i'm not allowed to stay with her tonight because she's spending too much time with me.

"I'm hungry." She sits on the edge of her bed.

She's very demanding in her own way. She won't ask me to make food, she'll say 'I'm hungry.' Just like she won't ask to cuddle, she'll place herself in my lap or force my arms around her. It turns me on, just like her being bossy is doing now.

"We don't have any food here." I lay back. We simply bought everything from her old room here, fucked on every surface of the house and slept. That's it. Ordered food and fucked even more.

"Well then get us something." She looks behind her shoulder, "I'm going to braid my hair, hurry."

"I didn't hear any manners."

"Get me food, Ciro."

I stand up, "Yes ma'am, Thai okay?"

"Shrimp soup." She plops in front of her floor length mirror, opening her drawer which had special oils and cream in for her hair.

I leave the apartment, heading down to the elevator. When i get in, another guy was here too. "You new here?" He asks.

I side eye him.

"Hey, man." He chuckles, "New building, just trying to make friends."

"My girlfriend." I stand up properly.

He looks at me, "Oh, oh you're the couple that's been fucking every night. Hey, you're a lucky man. I'm lucky if my wife even blows me."

I take a breath, the door open, and i walk out straight away. I use Keilani's car to drive to the supermarket, i'm sick of takeout food. I buy a weeks worth of food because i know she won't, she relies on her maid, always has, always will.

I drive back, carrying the bags up myself. When i get back into her apartment, i set everything on the kitchen counter, walking into her bedroom. She was still braiding her hair, "Im going to make fajitas."

"That's fine." She shakes her arms out.

I walk back into the kitchen, taking all the ingredients out. I season them chicken with all the vegetables and spices, then while it's cooking, i put everything away. It was nice seeing her have an enitre kitchen full of food. I made sure to get easy stuff because i know she can't cook.

"That smells really good." I hear her walking out.

I turn to look at her, her hair in six tight cornrows.

"I bought you some groceries, i'll leave some recipes for you to try." I look back at the food.

She walks to me, kissing me on the lips, "Thanks."

"I need to head to Italy for a couple of days, my brother is in some trouble."

"Which one?" She jumps up on the counter.

"Both of them." I stand between her legs, still cooking.

"Can i suck your dick?" She spits out.

I stop stirring the filler, "What?"

"I really want to suck your dick. You've been very... nice to me."

"Nice?"

"You basically let me come five times while you still hadn't." She shrugs, grabbing my crotch, "So can i give you a blowjob?"

"Get on your knees, then." I take a step back.

She jumps off the counter, spreading her legs as she gets on the floor in front of me, right by the cooker.

I attempt to keep cooking but as soon as her lips wrap around my cock, i take a step back.

She licks down the length of my cock, then takes me whole.

"Fucking hell." I can feel the back of her throat.

She pulls away, coughing and then doing it again.

I hold my hand on her head, watching as she sucks my cock like a fucking lollipop, gagging, her nails digging into my thighs, but she didn't stop.

God, why did i decide to go to Italy? I don't care if she needs space, if i don't get my daily dose of her fucking body, i'm going to go insane. I've never been more sexually attracted to a woman.

"Keep going baby." I hold her face, "Keep your mouth open." I thrust into her mouth.

Her eyes widen as she looks up at me, and that look makes me groan. She basically dribbled down my cock as i fuck her mouth.

She pulls away to catch her breath, spitting out whatever was in her mouth on the floor, then she takes me in her mouth again, not as deep this time, she uses her hand to make up for the part she couldn't fit in her mouth and that sent me over the edge.

I moan.

She does it harder. I've always been quiet in bed but with her, i'm a whole different person.

She gags a little, pulling away to spit on my dick and then lowers her mouth again. She hums slightly as she sucks me.

And i moan again, this time feeling myself twitch. I'm close.

She keeps going, speeding up a little bit and when i come into her mouth, she looks me dead in the eye as she swallows, licking down my length till all of the white fluid is cleared off my dick.

Perfection.

I lift her up, pushing her against the counter as i kiss her, tasting the saltiness of my come but i didn't care. I kiss her hard and rough, claiming her with my tongue.

She pulls away, looking into my eyes, "I'm gonna go brush my teeth."

I let go of her face, "Thank you."

"You don't gotta thank me, just... let's definitely do that again." She looks down at my cock before walking away.

I tuck myself away quickly and look at the frying pan, with the perfectly cooked food in it.

I take it off the stove, heating up the tortillas.

I close my eyes, leaning against the counter. Im actually obsessed.

I have a new obsession.

She is my new obsession.

I dish us out the food and put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher. She walks out and instead of sitting beside me, she sits on top of me, picking up an fajita, "I usually don't like giving head but you make me do things that i would never be okay with." She bites into it.

I bite from the same one, "Like what?"

"Literally everything we've done together. I don't think it's normal that my libido is so high."

"Same." I look at her, "I'm obsessed with you."

She nods her head, "I'm obsessed with you too."

I smile and then we burst out laughing. I watch as she eats until she's content and i only eat what she couldn't. Then we migrate to the couch.

"Is it wrong that i like you?" She asks, resting her head in my lap.

"No." I look down at her face.

She's stunning.

Her face is so symmetrical, her eyelashes natural and long. Her lips are so full and they're two toned, her bottom lip is pink whereas her top lip is a brown colour. I've never seen anyone with more perfect lips. She has a wide nose, and she has light freckles splattered over her cheeks. Her eyes are a light brown but when the light or sun reflect off of them, they look golden.

How did i ever hate her?

I'm falling for her personality, which is the exact one i claimed hated me so much. Her looks and the sex is just bonus.

"Why are you staring?" She whispers.

I run my finger down the bridge of her nose, "You're the most beautiful woman i've ever seen."

She smiles back at me, eyes crinkling.

We don't really share moments like these. We have similar personalities and being soft and cute don't usually appear.

Romance, we don't really have romantic things. Or what society would deem as romantic. After she's fucking knocked someone out and decided to ride me, that's romantic to me but weird to everyone else.

Moments like these i need to cherish.

"When do you leave?" She asks.

I hold her head while i lean over and grab my notepad and pen, "Stefs coming to pick me up later." I start writing the meals i'm going to give her the recipes to. "Call you when i land."

"When you're settled, send me a video of you jerking off. I want to come to it." She smiles, closing her eyes.

I chuckle, "Yes ma'am, only if i receive one too."

"Do you want titty pics?" She asks.

I grab her breast, "What a stupid question."

"I love my tits." She lays on her side, "And when you play with my tits."

"Noted." I pinch her nipple. "Get some rest before i leave."

She kisses the palm of my hand before listening to me.

I write her seven recipes, one for each day of the week. Not seeing her again until next week.

I wake her up when i get the message that Stefans outside. "Gotta go now, amore." I kiss her forehead. "I'll call you."

"Safe flight." She mumbles, then turns around.

I pull a blanket over her, walking out of the apartment. I lock the door from the outside and slide the key under the door so she has it again, then walk downstairs.

"Ever since you've been fucking more, your skins cleared up." He says childishly.

"And would you look at that, ever since you've been up in my sex life more, yours is the opposite."

He stares at me, "She's rubbing off on you."

"Shut up and drive."

He does that, telling me about the upcoming business as he drives to the airport.

When i'm sitting on the plane, my phone pings. 16 attachments from Keilani.

I click on them, seeing them all being pictures of her breasts as she poses. I feel my cock start to swell again.

The last one was my favourite, her hand was covering her nipples as she held her breasts together, her legs crossed over as she took a mirror selfie, my bite very evident on her shoulder.

I save them all into my phone.

I wait until we're in the sky before walking into the back part of the plane.

One of the flight attendants follow me in, i usually fuck her in here when i travel.

"Leave me." I say to her.

Shocked, she nods her head and walks away.

I close the door, connecting to the wifi as i sit on the couch, i set my phone up so it's recording as i free my throbbing cock from my pants.

I start rubbing myself, thinking about the image of her.

And the enitre time, i was moaning one thing.

"Keilani."

=
=
=
=
=
no bc why am i so attracted to guys moaning

also i do not apologise for the amount of smut this book has. more then Reign & Ocean Village combined haha

word count: 1820

word count:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 157 40
Valerie is 23 when she is being kidnapped and comes into a mafia. Lucas Grey's mafia. Her father had also a mafia, so she was trained. First she th...
127K 2.2K 41
| 18+ | A grieving student-detective and her bilingual Italian heir. ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐š ๐‘๐ข๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ - She is a hard-working college student studying to be...
1.2M 7.2K 9
#๐Ÿ’ โ–ช ๐†๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ. โI hate you,โž I hissed, pushing him away to create some desperately needed distance between us. He smirked and my...
1M 29.2K 32
โš ๏ธ Cringe Alert โš ๏ธ (first story don't judge) edit: pleaseee judge!!! Arabella Knight. Your average shy 18 year old girl who is bored of her normal...