COIN

By skywriter404

18+!!!!!!! They both kill, but for different reasons. Keilani Hale is an assassin. She's paid to kill and onl... More

0. COIN
1. s&m ๐ŸŒน
2. power ๐ŸŒน
3. do re mi ๐Ÿช™
4. heathens ๐ŸŒน
5. like that ๐ŸŒน
6. dangerous game ๐ŸŒน
7. glory & gore ๐Ÿช™
8. dont make me๐ŸŒน
9. high ๐Ÿช™
10. sue me๐ŸŒน
11. not allowed ๐Ÿช™
12. praying ๐ŸŒน
13. demon high ๐Ÿช™
14. sacrifice ๐Ÿช™
15. dead to me ๐ŸŒน
16. tag, youre it ๐ŸŒน
17. you should see me in a crown ๐ŸŒน
18. revenge ๐Ÿช™
19. look what you made me do๐ŸŒน
20. dont blame me ๐ŸŒน
21. teeth๐ŸŒน
22. wrong ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
23. bleach ๐Ÿช™
24. dress ๐ŸŒน
25. babydoll ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
26. delicate๐ŸŒน
27. choke ๐ŸŒน
28. murder party ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
29. crazy girls ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
31. i wanna be your slave ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
32. detention ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
33. paradise๐ŸŒน
34. poison ๐Ÿช™
35. gangsta ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
36. streets๐ŸŒน
37. girl on fire๐Ÿช™
38. bad blood๐ŸŒน
39. demons๐ŸŒน
40. say you wont let go๐Ÿช™
41. mirrors๐ŸŒน
42. chains๐ŸŒน
43. all we do๐Ÿช™
44. stitches ๐ŸŒน
45. arcade ๐ŸŒน
46. low low ๐Ÿช™
47. boys will be boys๐ŸŒน
48. line without a hook๐Ÿช™
49. 7 rings๐Ÿช™
50. motive ๐ŸŒน
51. redbone ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
52. dont call me angel ๐ŸŒน
53. strawberry lipstick ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
54. kill my mind๐Ÿช™
55. changes ๐ŸŒน
56. like i can๐ŸŒน
57. dead to me ๐ŸŒน
58. dark red ๐Ÿช™
59. best years ๐ŸŒน
60. let me ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
61. atlantis ๐Ÿช™
62. swim ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ”ฅ
63. prisoner ๐Ÿช™
64. all the stars ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
65. woman like me ๐Ÿช™
66. sweet nothing ๐ŸŒน
67. the great war ๐ŸŒน
69. the scientist ๐ŸŒน
70. shirt ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ
71. best years ๐ŸŒน
72. intermission; flower ๐Ÿช™

30. call out my name๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ

7.3K 218 48
By skywriter404

CALL OUT MY NAME
-call out my name when i kiss you so gently-

"Hello." Momma hugs me, "I got you a surprise."

"Is it a new fucking attitude?" Coin says from behind me.

"Hopefully it's a new boyfriend." I mumble, only for him to slap me.

"Not in front of my mother." I turn around.

Momma clears her throat, "Boyfriend?"

Oh.

Oh i didn't even tell her

"That big broody annoying ass ugly ass fucking annoying ass thing there is unfortunately my boyfriend."

Momma, Coin and Comet walking down the stairs completely stop and stare.

He's pissing me off and has since New York.

We fuck, we fight, we fuck more, we have a couple of happy hours before he decides to be annoying and do some annoying shit. This time it was continuously poke me on the entire flight back from New York, then on the drive home from the airport he kept playing his shitty Italian music that he sang too and he cannot sing, my ears were bleeding.

"Lovely." Momma smiles falsely, "Uh, i called it by the way, you owe me $100 Comet."

"Why couldn't you have just fucked and called it a day?" Comet groans, taking my bags off me.

I ignore everyone, following my momma into the living room where my surprise was.

It was completely the same.

"So..?"

"On the table." Mom points, clapping her hands happily.

I look on the coffee table, a small gift box. I lift gift box up, opening to see a set of keys. "I already have my own house keys." I lift them up.

Mom sighs, "They're for your own apartment, hun. I got you one."

"You got me my own place?" I look up. I was going to get myself my own place but at least i don't have to spend the money now.

"Yes, and it's only down the road, two bed, two bath, balcony, new building." She claps.

I hug her straight away, being gentle because we know she's still in recovery. "Thank you momma." I kiss her cheek.

"I hired movers and everything will be with you before the end of the week." She pulls away, "Wanna go see it?"

"Later on, i'm so tired right now." I slump on the couch, "Thank you so much."

"Knew you needed your space." She sits on the armchair, "So tell me about Ciro."

"So obviously i didn't kill him right... so we ended up having a really heated and angry hookup, he made me bleed and felt really bad because obviously he knows about everything that happened. So he took me to his nice house and we talked and stuff and then we slept with each other... and again... and then he didn't even ask me he just kind of said that we're in a relationship. So yeah." I say, right as the devil himself walks in. "And now he's pissing me off and even just looking at him makes me want to scratch out my eyeballs."

"So romantic of you." He sits by my feet, taking off my shoes for me.

As he should.

"I'll start planning wedding colours." Mom stands up, "Want chai?"

"No, i'm gonna go for a nap. Thank you, though."

"Would you like anything, Ciro?"

"No, we're alright, thank you Juniper." He smiles.

Mom smiles at me and leaves the living room, closing the door.

Coin peels the socks off my feet, "Are you trying to apologise?"

"No, but you hate sleeping with socks on." He takes my other sock off, putting it on the floor. Then he takes his jacket off and kicks off his shoes and lays on top of me, "Sorry, bambina."

I will not accept that half assed apology. He's supposed to be the mature one in this relationship, i'm supposed to be the annoying one.

I close my eyes, ready to fall into a freaking coma that's how tired i am. He gives me the dignity to sleep peacefully for as long as i'm content, he sleeps with me, his arms wrapped around me, head on my chest.

I wake before he does, lifting a leg around him so he doesn't fall off the couch. I run my fingers through his hair, looking at the TV. There's an investigation taking place because of the guys i've killed, why? Because i've left something that belongs to me at every scene. Something untraceable back to me.

They're calling me a serial killer, The Vengeance Killer. But the police know nothing. They released a profile for a 5"8, white male with connections to multiple organised crime associations. He's clever, sadistic, meticulous. He's most likely of Italian Origin. He holds grudges, most of his victims have had a troubled past, or have been arrested for crimes, they believe that's why they're being killed. He'll come across as shy and quiet and might even slip the nature of their crimes.

They got it all wrong.

It's like they don't want to believe it's a woman.

But this shows me that i'm good at what i do. The police are looking for the complete opposite of what i am. I'm doing a good job.

The only thing they got right was that it is vengeance. It is revenge. I'm giving all of their victims justice. I don't kill without reason. All of kills have been because they have done something wrong, mainly to women as well. The only difference is that i'm getting paid for it.

Ands that's probably why it was hard for me to kill Coin, because i have no idea about his past.

I know he's a bad man, every capo is. But to the extent of how bad that goes, i'm in the blue.

I keep watching as the police talk about me. About my signature, about my profile, how to spot me, how to report me.

They're giving advice to criminals to reach out to their friends or parents to make sure they're not alone.

Half of America are criminals.

"It's funny." Comet walks in, "Because they're only talking about the crimes in Chicago, only the Chicago born people you've killed." He sits down, "I'll get someone to check their database to see if they're linking their crimes to any other state."

"Don't bother, they think it's a man anyway."

"At least your know you're good at what you do." He shrugs.

"They're just too stupid."

He smiles, and we continue watching the news. i guess they are doing me a favour. No one's going to expect a 5"6, bi-racial girl to walk into their house and start murdering them.

Coin shifts, "Is it 4PM?"

I look at the clock, "In 20 minutes."

He groans, sitting up with tired eyes and messy hair. He gets up while his eyes were barely opened, bashes into the coffee table before walking away.

"He's hot." Comet spits out, "You're lucky, all the hot ones crush on you."

"I'm really that amazing." I stretch my legs out. "Are you and Kaleb a thing?" I ask.

He shrugs, "We've slept together so many times but afterwards he always runs off so i don't know. I like him, though."

"I'll talk to him." I sit up, changing the channel over. "How you feeling?"

"I had a bad day yesterday but i'm okay now, momma offered to get me an apartment too but i'm not strong enough for that yet."

I smile, "Take your time."

Then we sit back and watch national geographic until Coin returns, "Let's go to your place, amore."

I pick up my new keys off the coffee table, saying goodbye to momma and Comet before leaving with Coin. He knew the directions somehow, it wasn't too far away, was in walking distance.

He must have spoken to my momma because he grabbed my hand and lead me throughout the very new complex and onto the fifth floor. I use the keys to unlock the door and see most of it was already furnished.

It was my style, minimalist and basic, everything was either white or black. The floors were marble, the countertops marble too.

Coin closes the door, "I'm going to get one of my men to set up an alarm system for you." He leaves the keys on the side table, "Come on, i wanna fuck you."

Sex in my new bedroom? Yes.

I follow him into the bedroom, this room leads out to the balcony as well as the living room, both have floor to ceiling windows.

He pulls me down onto the bed, pulling my shoes off, then my pants, then rips the shirt from my head. He was still tired, his eyes were heavy.

Fuck and then sleep, got it.

He looks at me predatorily as he takes off his clothes.

I spread my legs, moving my panties to the side as i start rubbing my clit, looking him dead in the eye.

He breathes heavier, then gets onto the bed and pulls my panties off, shoving his finger in me.

I grind my hand on his finger as he curls it to hit the right spot. He's very talented with his fingers.

I smirk, "You gonna fuck me or not?"

He pulls his finger out of me, putting it in his mouth while he tastes my arousal.

He wants to give me head.

I said i'm not ready for that yet, so he simply moved past the conversation.

He mutters something else in Italian before lining us up, we've completed scrapped condoms. I keep my legs open as he slowly pushes into me.

Sore from the million other times we've fucked since New York, i grab his wrist, "Go slow."

He nods his head, lowering his head to mine as he slows down, kissing me gently, "Tell me if you want it faster or slower." He says quietly, "I can fuck you all night, Keilani. Just tell me what you want."

I want him to keep talking to me.

I want him to be more vocal during sex.

"Keep talking." I roll my hips gently and slowly, matching the pace hes gently fucking me.

"What do you want me to say, baby?" His voice suddenly got a hundred times more attractive. "Want me to tell you how good you feel, hm?"

I nod my head, looking straight into his eyes.

"You feel like heaven, amore. So wet and sweet." His eyes unintentionally grow a little bigger and his eyebrows raise. "I can't stop thinking about fucking you, no matter what i'm doing. My favourite place is between your legs."

"Faster." I scratch the back of his neck slightly, he speeds up just a little bit but still slow enough so i'm not in pain.

He pushes his lips on mine again, moaning into my mouth as we kiss slowly.

He speeds a little more, then pulls away from me and gently presses down on my lower stomach. I moan out, he's filling me up but that just makes me feel even more full.

"You can take me, amore. I know you can." He grunts.

"Faster, Coin."

He stops, "I'm not going to move until you call me by my name, Keilani."

I move my hand between my legs to circle my clit but he pulls out of my completely, pinning my hands above my head, "Say it."

"Coin."

He pushes back into me, my back arches and i let out a loud moan.

"My name, Keilani."

"Coin." I bite my lip.

He pulls out painfully slowly and pushes back in at the same pace, "Not my name, baby. Say it."

"No."

"Say it baby, i won't let you come if you don't."

I knew he was being serious, "I'll get myself off."

"With your pathetic little toys and fingers?" He scoffs, "Baby who has made you come for the past three weeks?"

I try and roll my hips so he moves faster but it was pointless.

"You."

"Say my fucking name, Keilani. If i hear you calling me Coin one more time i'm going to flip you over and fuck you like i fuck my fist."

Hard and rough.

While i'm in pain?

I don't know if i should be scared or turned on.

"I can take it." I look at him, "Coin."

He stays true to his word, flipping me over so my ass is in the air. He buries my face down into the pillow and shoves himself inside of me, deeply.

I scream out.

"Say my fucking name." He trusts hard and fast, my body was telling me to stop because it was too much but my head was telling me to carry on because i know it's pissing him off.

I know i should stop though, i'm sore and i'll probably end up bleeding if he carries on fucking me like he fucks his fist, he always feels bad if he makes me bleed and i don't want him to.

"Ciro." I mumble.

"I didn't fucking hear you." He goes faster.

"Ciro." I moan loudly, "Ciro, please just go slow."

He stops, flips me back around and situates himself between my legs again, "That wasn't hard, was it baby?"

"Just fuck me, Ciro."

He smiles, and slowly starts again.

He makes me come first, a slow orgasm that made my toes curl. Then he pulls out and comes over my stomach, laying to the side of me as both of us stare at the ceiling, naked.

I want to put a mirror up there so that i can watch him as he fucks me.

I'm going to do that ASAP.

"You're bleeding." He sits up, walking away.

I fucking hate how that happens.

My gynaecologist said it was normal, the assault damaged my insides and it's very typical for me to bleed after sex.

And that sucks because i want him to fuck me hard, i literally want him to use me like a toy. But he can't, because he feels bad if he makes me bleed and if he goes rough i'll bleed.

I watch as he walks back with wipes and fresh underwear, another liner. "It's normal, Ciro."

"I shouldn't have gone rough, i'm sorry-"

"Don't be. I like it when you're rough. I told you already, it will happen a lot but it's not because of you."

He looks at me like he doesn't believe me and starts cleaning between my legs and the come off my stomach.

He's really big on aftercare, i had no idea what that was but he will spend all night taking care of me after we fuck if i asked him too.

My body was heavy so he helps me out the fresh panties on and clean up the rest of the mess we made, then he gets back into bed beside me, pulling the comforter up to cover his naked body.

"Don't feel bad." I kiss the top of his nose.

He smiles, "Death isn't enough for them."

I know that.

He lets me rest my head on his chest, "I never said sorry for my brother."

"Not your fault."

He kisses the top of my head, "My mom was raped." He says quietly, "By one of papas rival gangs. She killed herself a couple of days after it."

I know.

My research is always correct.

"You and your brothers killed the rapist, right?"

"Nicolas was too young so we didn't include him, i practically raised him, i should have taught him better."

"He's not your responsibility, he was old enough to differentiate from right and wrong and he was too dense to do that." I look at the tattoo of a name on his heart. "Who's Sofia?"

He tenses.

"You don't gotta talk about her if you don't want to." I trace my fingers over her name.

"She's my sister."

"Does she look like you?"

"None of my siblings look like me, cara."

"What did she look like?"

He takes a breath, "She was beautiful. She had blonde hair, like my momma, and every piercing you could imagine."

I smile, "How old would she be?"

"Now, 20. She passed when she was 17."

I won't ask how she passed, people need to learn to never do that.

"I'm going to nap."

"Go for a long sleep, baby." He holds me tighter, "I'm here."

=
=
=
=
=
bro my eyes r stinging

word count: 2717

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

962 43 30
Philophobia : The fear of falling in Love *** Mike Romano ,Italian Mafia King. New leader of the Italian Mafia. He had everything, from big houses, t...
128K 2.3K 41
| 18+ | A grieving student-detective and her bilingual Italian heir. ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐š ๐‘๐ข๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ - She is a hard-working college student studying to be...
7.3K 1.3K 55
ยฉall rights reserved. This document is a product of my own imagination and should not be copied or reproduced in any form without my consent. All the...
1M 29.3K 32
โš ๏ธ Cringe Alert โš ๏ธ (first story don't judge) edit: pleaseee judge!!! Arabella Knight. Your average shy 18 year old girl who is bored of her normal...