Forever || Gojo x Reader

Por Noroi1000

꧁Gojo x fem!reader꧂╠Completed╣ You are young girl who stole the heart of the strongest sorcerer without even... Mais

01 - Customer
02 - Cursed
03 - Friend
04 - Business
05 - Kiss on the cheek
06 - "You trust me?"
07 - A deal and answer
08 - "Hug me!"
09 - Anyone like you
10 - Home
11 - "We are"
12 - Pleasant
13 - Hate
14 - Crystal
15 - "I don't want to lose her..."
16 - Calmly
17 - Let's go home
18 - Not hurt
19 - Satoru
20 - His life is your life
21 - Need🔞
22 - Teased/Cute
A/N
23 - "I found a person I don't want to lose"
24 - Sugar
25 - Soon
26 - Osaka
27 - Happy
28 - Provoked🔞
29 - Condolences?
30 - Stranger
31 - True
32 - "Do you love Me?"
33 - No🔞
34 - Binding vow
35 - Shops
36 - Crazy
37 - Give🔞
38 - Night
39 - Water
40 - Calm night
41 - "...I love you"
42 - Stay like this longer
43 - Jealous club fun
44 - Together alone
45 - Important moment
46 - Marriage Couple 🌺🔞
47 - Love life
48 - Last Name
49 - Enjoy?
50 - Honestly
51 - This is what love is all about
52 - Messages
54 - Everything for you
55 - Can you see it?
56 - Hunger for touch
57 - Suns
58 - There is no end♡
59 - Picnic
60 - Forever
Announcement
Sequel announcement
Sequel is out!

53 - Changes

1.8K 41 7
Por Noroi1000

 a/n: Possible mistakes because I haven't edited it very much.

~

You don't know why, but for a moment you thought Satoru wanted to get rid of you.

He never wanted you to go anywhere, alone. And now he himself asked if you wanted to go to Misa.

You didn't mind going there. Visit people at work. 

Besides, you have to thank your ex-boss for the wedding cake. You wish she could have been with you... 

But at least you will thank her and talk to her. At least you'll do something nice for her. And that's the only thing you can do now. It was sorry to hear her say that she cannot come with Misa because she has to stay with her husband. Apparently he fell ill and she had to keep an eye on him. If she hadn't stayed with him, he might have been hospitalized. Or worse. She didn't want to leave him unattended.

Hope everything is alright now. 

You just don't know what important Satoru had to do that he couldn't come with you. You know he doesn't like your father and it reminds him of bad times. But he has to understand that it is not always good. And maybe they'd make up with your father somehow... Who knows...

"(y/n), just take care of yourself fine?" Satoru said, holding your waist.

"I'll be careful, Satoru, don't worry." you answered him by hugging his chest.

"I don't want anything to happen to you."

"After all, you can come with me..." You muttered.

"I must do something. But I will come to you later. We'll come home once." he said, hugging you gently. "I promise you will never be unhappy again. "

He whispered it.

As if he had to do something. 

Why should you be unhappy? You forgave him everything. You are honest with him in your feelings. Everything he did to you is gone from your heart. 

"It's very nice to see you, (y/n)! You don't have to thank for the cake. But I am sorry again for not being able to come." you said your ex-boss when you spoke to her. 

"You don't have to apologize! Is fine! I wish you could come. Let your husband get better." you smiled and said cheerfully. 

You want to find out where Misa is. But you want to talk to the old woman. 

"(y/n), love you have really changed. I've been waiting for days until you finally start living like a normal woman. Not like a man tired of life. I'm glad you are happy."

You blushed slightly at her words...

Have you changed that much?

You doubt it shows. But you know you've changed for sure. You have already worked as much in your life as you should have worked for the next few years.

While some don't work at all... So let them finally get their shit out and start earning money.

That is your opinion. 

People who work too much rest, people who work properly hold on to it. And people who throughout their lives have done nothing but spoil the lives of others, let them do whatever it takes.

These are your views on this world.

You know people who fall into these three groups. 

You don't really care about strangers. But you will never wish them what you had. Or you will wish for them to gain as much as you do later.

First a nightmare, not life, which is a very common subject among every human being, and then a wonderful life. Love and happiness.

But there is never love without some pain. You still experience your pain. You married a man who hurt you so much. He deprived him of freedom, work, and friends. Everything in turn. He gave it back to you halfway. But he added a feeling to it.

So you can't say Satoru ruined your life. Maybe by the wrong means, but it still worked.

Your husband is still that cocky asshole as before. That's why you love him. You don't want him to change.

Let him be like that forever. 

"Aww~! You missed me already?!" you watched Misa leave the other room.

She came up to you and hugged you.

"We saw each other a month ago. And we've been we spoke on the phone with each other for a week." you answered her with a smile.

"Okay Okay... Where's that idiot??" She asked without seeing Satoru next to you. 

"This "idiot" is coming later. Why did you call him that? Not that he doesn't call you another name..." you said lower the last one.

"Oh you–" she laughed. "I see my sweet little friend turned into my sweet little bad girl. You like bad boys and you are a bad girl yourself~."

"Misa, you like bad boys too..." you muttered raising one eyebrow.

"My tastes are changing~. Now there are more good boys in my style." 

Your strange conversation was interrupted by an old woman.

"I am glad that you both have humor to talk to. (y/n), I have to tell you you have to go to your father." she said seriously.

"Huh?" You groaned confused.

"I talked with him. He also comes here. He keeps saying he's waiting to see you come visit us. He left here half an hour ago. Then you came. You have to meet him. He really is... Uh... He'll tell you when you talk." The woman said sadly and lowered her head.

"Come back when you are leaving. And say with that old man!"

You smiled happily at Misa.

She cheered you up with her behavior.

Waving them goodbye (a momentary goodbye Because you'll meet again later), you left the cafe.

When Satoru comes to you, you have to come over here to have a coffee. Yuri makes coffee so good, you can't deny that he is the best at it. Even though his coffee is sometimes too weak or too strong. But he's just learning. He is six years older than you, but he acts innocently like a child. Like a boy who is afraid of being disciplined by others. But you must come back from Satoru. He likes coffee, after all. And he'll probably like coffee with vanilla. He's almost been drinking it, but it doesn't hurt to try to drink it like Yuri will. After all, he's the coffee maker here. Barista... Or rather a man who just likes to brew coffee and is even good at it. Especially for Misa who loves coffee. 

At least you know you remember the way to your old house... Same gloomy neighborhood...

When you look at those gray sidewalks and buildings, you can see how the view almost felt like living. Often there are any trees or flowers by the sidewalks. There is nothing here. It's just gray. So dead and cold. There is no life beyond what might spread in the garbage cans.

Lucky you lived on the other side of the buildings. The entrance to the building where this flat is located was on the other side. So where there is the concept of living green plants. And alcohol bottles do not rule.

You can't believe you lived in a place before where places like probably some fucking gang and mafia bases are very close.... Luckily you were on the busier side of the street.

You will never mistake this building. Eye graffiti on one wall... How can you go wrong? There's a mouth on another, and a nose somewhere else. People created canvases for inscriptions and other obelisks. Some were pretty. For example, that eye on the wall. What about the rest... Better not to comment on it. 

At least there is no garbage under the building.

The flowers on the windowsill of her old neighbor were always taken care of by the shrubbery around. This woman was not nice at times, but she did her best to make the building look somehow.

You grabbed the door handle to enter the building and headed for the stairs.

You've been walking upstairs looking at walls that look different. It's not as dingy as before. Nice that they finally renovated anything. 

When you went up to this floor and looked at the apartment number, you saw that something was wrong. Nice door?

But you have no other idea what to do. You came closer and knocked on the door.

You were already hesitating to leave when after a few minutes no one answered.

More minutes passed.

You turned and wanted to go, but then the door opened.

You turned sideways and looked at the person.

It's your father, isn't it? Just like Misa mentioned. Shaven, clean and dressed differently. Plus these doors and everything around. It had to be a dream...

"...(y/n)...?" he groaned as he opened the door harder. 

"... It's me..." you answered standing in front of him.

He widened his eyes before letting you quickly inside.

"... So you supposedly asked for me." you started not to keep awkward silence.

The house was... Prettier... Maybe not as pretty as Satoru's house, but it looked better than before. You are glad that somehow it works out. Repainted walls, improved floor panels as well as repaired or new furniture. Even your father looked remodeled. 

You went to sit on the couch.

"(y/n)... I know I was doing everything wrong. I was terrible. Now I regret it all. I'm in rehab for everything." he said calmly, not looking at you.

"It's your life..." You muttered.

"Now I regret what I did... I don't know why I signed the damn papers. Even though I got the money. But then I was not satisfied. glad I used this money right away to pay off the loan. But I have quite a lot of excess left. That's why I went to play."

"Don't go into details. I knew you'd be having fun at my expense..." you snarled.

"You have reason to be pissed. But I really regret it. I only realized it after I lost you... And I knew I wouldn't get you back... I didn't even try to do anything to take it back somehow. I could, after all, return the money to him. But I'm cunning... To forget about it all, I started renovating the whole house. Like I said at the bank... I did it on purpose to forget. After a month, I was done with everything. And I had to do something else. That's why I painted the walls at the stairs in the building. I wanted to see you to apologize. When I saw you before, you were even sad with him. But when I found out you were marrying him, of my own free will, I couldn't think about all of this. I knew it was me that made you tired... So now I just want to apologize. Although I know you won't forgive me. I don't expect this. I just want you to listen to me."

You looked seriously at your hands.

"I could forgive Satoru. But for all these years, I can't forgive you. I'm glad you understood your mistakes. Hope you will only change for the better. But I will live with Satoru in Tokyo anyway. I will not come back here. I will not change my happy life. Not for you. I'd like to forgive you, but I just feel like I can't. If it were just this contract, I would forgive you. However, you have been destroying all years of my life..."

He laughed suddenly.

"You're just like your mother. She also refused to forgive me. She was terribly unforgettable, but she showed me her feelings. You'll still be a daughter to me. Only... Therefore, I apologize to you for all of this... I won't turn back time anymore, but I'd like to fix it. At least turn into the man you could call your father..." 

You were looking at him seriously.

You don't know if his words moved you or not. Do you have any feeling that you were proud. But you don't know if it's your father's or his changes. You'll still remember it all, so you won't forgive him for it as soon as he changes. He repaired the whole house just like he lied to people, plus the walls in the building. He has stopped acting like a regular jug ​​looking only for money for alcohol and food. Looks better. I don't hang out with those people. He's calmer...

"I go to a psychologist for therapy... I can't bear the guilt. Because I really know that because of my stupidity, I am losing my loved ones." he muttered. 

Honestly, you want to leave now. You don't want to be here anymore. This meeting is too awkward. You're glad your father is doing somehow, but you don't really want to be here. If he can cope with life, has money to survive, he won't get addicted, that's fine. He doesn't need you to live. You both don't need each other. But you must wait for Satoru. He'll be joining you later.

You wonder what he is doing now. And also what he had to do...

^°~★~°^

"I can't leave it like that... They cannot interfere with what we want... They have no right to touch my family..."

"I'll do it for our life together."

(I edited the manga panel)

"Gojo Satoru, how could you do this?" 

"What I do is not your business. You shouldn't care. Unless you want to piss me off so badly... You're the most annoying old idiots I've ever met." 

He knew that if he insulted them, they would eventually fail. He will provoke them into a conversation that they cannot win. Because Gojo is right. And they cannot require him to answer questions like this. 

Perhaps his words will provoke them so much that they will have no strength, and will leave you all alone.

At least he could hope. 

Ignoring their words was always something he did. Now he could pretend he was ignoring them. 

It's about you. They mean you. So he can't care less about this case. 

Besides, the elders should be glad that he will eventually have an heir... Even though they hated him, they wanted the power to endure...

As he was already entering the room with wooden walls, he heard this question.

And he also answered before he stopped in the middle of a circle made of old people. 

"We didn't call you to talk about things like this. We just want to talk about your wedding as well as having a baby." 

"As if I did not guess..." Satoru said rolling his eyes under the blindfold. 

"We know why you took a break from work. We know why you act completely different. And also why there is a golden ring on your finger..."

He thought: "I forgot to put my hands in my pockets... But they know it anyway, so... Maybe they even know who is (y/n)..."

Another spoke up.

"We are glad that after so many years, it can be concluded that the Gojo clan will not die with you. One more person can maintain the power level of the sorcerers. If the child has tremendous energy, it will ensure the further advantage of sorcerers' forces over curses and curse-users."

"You're not going to treat my child like a soldier. Fools..." the white-haired man snarled.

Another spoke. Always different spoke.

"We want to talk about that as well. Your firstborn child may not have any energy! If only you would stop thinking only about yourself and create a firstborn child with a woman who also has high energy!"

"If I did, it wouldn't be the child I fully love..." He groaned as he tilted his head back. "You probably don't know human anatomy and energy flow... You will probably be pleased when I tell you that it will be easier for my wife to give birth to a child with my energy. Or with my techniques as well... Your ignorance of people does not allow you to determine that even a child of a sorcerer and an ordinary person can inherit energy. Especially when our energies don't turn on. My energy flow is preserved. My child's mother does not have cursed energy, so our child will not have energy after her. Our energies will not collide in the baby's body. Maybe born like me, or born with one technique."

"Or it could be born completely like her. Without energy." one of the elders snorted. "For the head of the Gojo clan, as well as the only man with that name, you should have associated with a woman from the sorcerer's family. And not with someone like her!"

Suddenly they felt a slight breeze towards the Gojo.

Several of them leaned out from behind the wall to see what happened.

Pretending to look at his fingernails, a tiny red ball appeared above his fingers. 

They got scared of the energy.

"I would advise you not to offend my WIFE. Because by insulting her, you insult me, and you make me want to get rid of you even more... Besides, I know more about my baby than you do. "

"Tch... Gojo Satoru, cancel your technique. We don't want it to end in misfortune in this place." 

"So be glad it's not my domain. Besides, so get the fuck off my life. And from my family's life. You wanted me to have a wife? I have a wife now. Wanted me to have a baby? I will have a baby." 

He turned on his heel and wanted to leave.

"Oh! And one more thing..." one He turned to them again. "You are approaching them, and I will not hesitate to push you into the endless void. And now I say goodbye to you. And get the fuck off us."

He waved his hand at them and disappeared through the door.

"Satoru, I'm not angry that you had to go somewhere else. So you don't have to apologize." you said holding his arms.

He came to pick you up at your old house. He wasn't paying attention to your father, but he must have seen that here it had changed. The only thing he gave your father, almost without a word, was a small metal dog figurine. He said it was a talisman for him and it would protect him from curses. He had imbued it with energy before. 

He gave it to him because he didn't want to go here to exorcise his curses. Now, at least if he doesn't sell it, there won't be any curses for a very long time. Though you don't know if he could throw it away. Because he put it on a tall cabinet. Where there were other souvenirs. He can even hide it. The important thing is that he will have it somewhere at home. Nothing else matters. 

You prefer the company of Satoru. At least now you feel better here.

But anyway you left shortly after quietly saying goodbye.

At least your father regretted it and apologized to you. He doesn't need to know you're having a baby.

And Satoru seemed a little more serious.

Only when you left the apartment, he hugged you and pulled you close to him.

He apologized to you for having to be alone here. 

Even if something happened, if he wants to, he will tell you about it. Or you will extract information from it by force. Although you're not sure if you want to.

You dragged him to the cafe. After all, you promised you would come.

You wanted to ask Yuri if he could make you coffee, but you couldn't find him. You went to a separate room. Nothing again. 

Until you went to the little bathroom and saw Misa kissing him.

You widened your eyes as you looked at them.

"Eee... Misa?"

She looked at you.

"What? We are not eating. Besides, we're not doing anything." she said with a shrug. 

"Yuri?"

"...(y/n)-san... Misa-san and me..." He stopped blushing.

"Yuri is so cute!" Misa groaned, throwing herself on his shoulders. "I told you my tastes change. And he is such a good boy! He is so sweet! "

"Misa-san is a very interesting woman and–"

"Yuri, You do not have to explain. I'm glad you somehow found each other." you said with a smile.

Misa likes cute and smaller boys now? You see now, she has always liked being the dominant person in a relationship. If he likes Yuri, there's nothing you can do about it. It's rather good.

"Wow you blush first when you see girls in bathing suits, then you see us in bathing trunks, and now it turns out you both love each other... I'm not gonna waste your moment, so I'm not disturbing you." Satoru said, following you.

Yuri got embarrassed and hid in Misa's neck.

Cute boy. She really likes that. 

"Yuri don't listen to him. He's just kidding. We don't want to spoil anything for you. But could I ask you for two vanilla coffees? However, the cafe is still open." you asked him. He agreed, still hugging Misa's shoulder.

"Wait, can you drink coffee and it won't hurt it?" Your husband suddenly asked, looking forward to look at your face upside down.

"Satoru, do you think the child would die from coffee?" you laughed.

Suddenly Misa looked at you.

"What the fuck ?! You're pregnant?!"

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

84.4K 1.3K 14
The niece of Professor Kirke, Anastasia, has heard stories of Narnia since she was a little girl. She never believed them to be true until the Pevens...
2.5M 58.4K 36
"stop doing that!" "doing what?" "acting like you like being with me one second and acting like you hate me the next!" "i think you forget you're the...
23.8K 557 41
Both Y/n and Sukuna are professional actors. Sukuna has earned tons of awards and oscars for his acting. Y/n is a great actor but she hasn't earned a...
43.8K 2.1K 25
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙚. ❞ A jujutsu kaisen fan-fiction of Sukuna Ryomen. It's currently the Reiwa era, Sukuna Ryomen is a cur...